Lap Dance for Groom leads to more..

Story Info
Beth knew she recognized him, opportunity knocks...
2.8k words
4.55
38.9k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt walked into the club surrounded by his Stag party, it's the only time he would ever visit a strip club. He knows that Riley doesn't like the idea but for the stag what happens in Leeds stays in Leeds. They were all laughing and joking whilst also staring at the beautiful women walking past them in various outfits that, ordinarily, none of them would have a chance with. Here though in the 'All Woman' gentleman's club, with a wad of cash anyone gets attention.

They took a seat right infront of the stage with Matt the closest getting pats on the shoulder and head, "Enjoy it before your funeral!" One of the lads jeered. Truth was Matt was looking forward to the wedding, growing up he just wanted to be a husband then a Dad and settle down. Riley definitely felt like she was the one to achieve that dream; gorgeous, smart, funny, sexy and a low key nerd.

"Seriously though bud must be some nervous bones in your body? It's totally normal!" His mate beside him shouted over the music with a bit more sincerity in his tone.

"Can't say there is bud, I'm not going to do any better than Riley and I'm ready to settle down you know me!" He shouted back.

"I do know you and yeah Riley is the one settling dickhead!" They laughed and scrapped before an announcement came over the music.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE; THE TEMPTING... THE NAUGHTY... RUBY THE SCHOOLGIRL!"

Ruby burst through the back door entrance and onto the stage. She was wearing the largest heels Matt had ever seen with roll up white socks going up to her gorgeous tanned thighs. There was a tattoo of a dream catcher on the right leg on full show as the red plaid skirt was more of a belt. Above the belt/skirt was a tight white shirt tied in the middle with a black cardigan over the shoulders. The shirt was barely holding together against the strain of Ruby's massive breasts which were confined to a red lace bra that matched the thong on show. Ruby's face was brown eyes, blonde hair in pigtails, glasses, freckles and thick red lips.

As she strutted her way to the pole she was biting her lip with a meter ruler in her hands looking around the room. There was something very familiar about Ruby that Matt couldn't figure out but he was equally enjoying the show. As she reached the pole she did her first slut drop using just the ruler and making sure to push her arse out towards the front row, including Matt. Her arse was just as impressive as her chest he thought, "Fuck me dead... I'd do anything to get my hands on her." His mate beside him said into his ear.

"Fuck off, you wouldn't know what to do with that. You'd run off screaming for Mummy." Matt shouted back laughing at him.

"Would you know what to do, with this... Daddy." It was Ruby laid infront of Matt on the edge of the stage looking him dead in the eyes.

"Erm sorry I er..." Matt stammered completely off guard.

Ruby jumped down from stage and put the ruler in his hand before bending over his lap, "You're the groom right? I need my punishment before I dance Daddy, I've been a bad girl" She smelt amazing and Matt lost himself for a second before someone smacked the back of his head. He spanked her with the ruler trying to go easy and not hurt her.

"Mmm harder Daddy I've been bad!" She shouted grinding her hips and shaking ger cheeks side to side. Matt spanked much harder this time and instantly regretted it thinking he'd gone too far.

"S-sorry sorry!" He shouted unconsciously rubbing her ass cheek in comfort.

"No hands Daddy, you can't touch me but..." Ruby reached below her skirt and felt Matt's cock growing hard into her hand, "I can touch all of you." she winked at him and got up playing to the crowd rubbing her arse and moaning, "I'll pick the ruler up after the show handsome." She jumped back onto stage and continued her performance, the song "Pour Some Sugar on Me" began and she grinded the stage lifting her skirt and spanking herself.

"Fuck me mate you lucky prick! I'm getting you a dance after the show!" Matts eyes glared to his friend.

"No! No dance that's too much!"

"You just spanked her arse with a ruler while she felt up your cock... don't think there's any going back now mate!" He said laughing, it was at that moment that Ruby untied her shirt and pulled down her bra to reveal the most perfect breasts ever made. Her nipples were perfect and so erect, had feeling Matt's cock turned her on or was she just cold? Matt decided it had to be the first one.

"One dance..." Matt said smirking.

--------------

Ruby left the stage naked and came back out this time as a policewoman. The difference being leather hot pants for the plaid skirt, black fishnet stockings and leather boots for the socks and heels. The shirt was now blue but just as tight, sunglasses and cop hat finished the ensemble. She took Matt by surprise coming from behind and wrapping her leg around him pinning him down in his chair in case he made a run for it.

"Hey Handsome, kept that ruler safe for me?" She said stroking his neck with her hands and long sharp red nails scratching against the skin, her arse slowly grinded against his lap and she felt his boner had gone, 'not for long' she thought.

"Yes Ma'am right here." He said holding the ruler smiling from ear to ear.

"Stop smiling, he bought you a dance handsome?" Was it bad that Matt missed the schoolgirl calling him Daddy?

"Yes, he's my best man."

"Ah its his job to help you enjoy your last night of freedom." She said grinding again feeling his cock slowly stiffen.

"Actually I have until September, this was the only time we could organise the stag." He explained, realizing she's almost definitely not interested.

"Oh really September? I guess there's plenty of time for me to change your mind, Matty." She twisted his head and licked seductively from his neck up to his earlobe before biting against it.

She pulled him to his feet and that's when he realised her size, even with her big latex boots she was below his shoulders. She pulled him across the room tugging on his belt instead of his hand, they only paused as the new owner of the schoolgirl outfit stood before them. She was stunning but nothing on my Ruby Matt thought, he handed over the ruler, "Good boy." Was all Ruby said before pulling him once again aggressively across the floor into a private booth. She pushed Matt down before turning to close the curtains.

"So you never told me your girls name?" Ruby said as she stepped between his legs and slowly dragged her knee up his own leg and onto his crotch.

"Riley... she's amazing." Matt said still shifting awkwardly in his seat.

"Well tonight, Riley doesn't exist. I'm the only woman in your life Matty." Matt suddenly realised something.

"You keep calling me Matty, how did you know my-" before he could finish Matt heard the click of handcuffs tighten around his wrists behind his back.

"Missed that when i was biting your ear didn't you Matty." Ruby said as she kept grinding her ass against his lap, she began running her thick red nails across his neck, "You don't recognise me? I'm hurt baby..." She arched her back while squeezing her legs around Matt's waist. As she dangled there swaying to the music Matt stared and tried to remember her.

"Maybe if you knew my real name? It's Beth, Ruby sounds more erotic." She reached her hands out and touched the floor before releasing her legs kicking off Matt and appear standing infront of him.

"Beth... I haven't known a Beth since University?" Matt stammered, becoming more and more nervous by the second. Beth dropped slowly to her knees and began to crawl towards him licking her lips.

"Getting warmer Matty." She was now between his legs unbuckling his belt aggressively. Suddenly it all came together for him; Small, Blonde, huge breasts, calls him Matty.

"Harper! Beth Harper!" Matt shouted struggling against his handcuffs as she got closer to his crotch.

"Well done Matty, you remembered. Do you remember how much I wanted you?" She unbuckled his trousers and his cock sprang free throbbing inches from her lips, "You want me to refresh your memory?" Before Matt could say anything Beth opened her mouth and tuck his cock to the back of her throat and began to massage the shaft with her tongue coating it with her saliva. She came up for air almost screaming, "Fuck! We all knew it was big but fuck me baby, so delicious mmmm."

"Beth stop! You know I am marrying Riley this year you can't do this to me." Matt said his tone shaking as he did.

"Thanks for the invite by the way." Beth said sarcastically before this time focusing her attack on the head of his cock whilst jerking his wet shaft fast and hard. Matt had never heard a woman enjoy giving a blowjob like this before, she was moaning as if it was Matt going down on her. It felt amazing and Matt's head fell back as his cock began to twitch, he was getting close before Beth stopped and stared Matt right in the eye, "Uh-uh! Not yet..."

She straddled his lap still wearing her leather hot pants and started to rub against his twitching cock, "If you can cum from this go ahead but you want my pussy don't you? You want to last long enough to enjoy my tight sweet pussy don't you Matty?" Matt was silent, he wanted to scream yes but Riley was his soulmate. Beth was just pure lust and temptation.

"I can cum from this, in these pants with THAT cock oh man." She started to rub harder and moan louder, Matt felt so ashamed and hung his head in shame as she kept going until she screamed, "Fffucckkk!!! YES!! Arrghhh... I've been waiting years for this." Matt was beaten and just sat their being used but his cock was hard as stone enjoying every second of it.

"I need to take these off now though, bit of a squirter." He pealed off her pants and reclaimed his lap and began to rub her noticeably wet pussy against his cock coating it in her juices, "You'll taste even more delicious now." She grabbed his face and stuck her tongue in his mouth moaning as with her other hand she grabbed his cock by the base and angled the tip against her pussy.

"Mmm you want me to do it don't you, you want me to fuck you against your will so you can feel innocent in all this." She bounced her hips slightly so the tip pushed in just a bit, "But who's cock has been hard this whole time? Been rammed down the back of a strippers throat and now covered in pussy juice, yours Matty. Just tell me you want it and i will ride you until you cum down my throat and i promise you, it will be the best orgasm you've ever had..." She bounced again this time a little deeper and if she wasn't so wet there'd be no way Matt could fit.

Matt let out a moan before giving in, "I... I want it." Beth instantly pushed him all the way in laughing evilly as she did a hand on either side of his face. She was already going so fast up and down his cock Matt didn't think he could last.

"You've never been fucked by a stripper before, we take our time with our meat baby." She knew just when Matt was at the edge and to hold off, she would stand on her huge heels and his cock would throb in the air desperate to cum. After teasing him and biting something she would start again, due to his size and her ease of achieving orgasm she kept squirting all over his torso screaming louder every time.

"Are you regretting choosing Riley over me yet? This would be morning, afternoon and night for you baby." She slapped him across the face after he ignored her, "You know what, Matty? I'm going to help you fix your mistake." She reached down and retrieved two items from his pants; his belt and his phone.

She tied the belt around his neck and tugged hard moaning as she did, she then unlocked his phone with facial recognition and found Riley on his contacts list before pressing call, "I'm going to make you cum while you're on the phone to your precious Riley." She put her on speaker behind his head and got down on her knees.

"Babe? What are you calling me for i thought you'd just be staring at strippers right now?" Riley said as she answered, Beth let the belt loose so Matt could talk but pushed his cock behind her top and tight between her breasts. She spat on his already drenched cock and started to bounce up and down biting his cock head if it got close enough to her lips.

"Hiii-... hi bab i er yeah you got me I'm at the club but i..." He had to bite his lip to stop from moaning it felt amazing between Beth's tits. "I wanted to check in, make sure you're okayyyy..."

"Matt you sound so strange is everything okay? Are you getting a lap dance right now?" Matt's eyes went wide in panic and Beth tugged the belt tight so he couldn't speak, only gasp for air.

"Babe... thats so hot..." Matt was so confused, he looked at Beth and she had a smile from ear to ear as she stood up and sank his cock deep in her pussy again and she moaned.

"Is that the stripper? She sounds amazing, describe her..." Matt had no idea that Riley had this side to her but it only made things harder for him to control. Beth let loose the belt for him to speak.

"She's er... she's small, blonde..." Matt said slowly.

"I bet she's got big tits hasn't she? must be killing you they don't allow touching at a strip club haha. Mm no doubt she's dressed as a nurse or schoolgirl maybe?" Riley questioned for more details.

"Cop!" Matt shouted as her ass cheeks slammed down against his bare thighs her pussy getting wetter and wetter, Beth was about to cum and let out a loud roar in pleasure.

"I'm not surprised she's enjoying you baby with your cock i bet she can cum just grinding on your bulge, just make sure you bring that cock back home to see me okay? Baby's getting jealous." Beth started to go faster, twerking her arse and Matt couldn't breathe or wait any longer.

Beth sprang off his cock got down on her knees and drained the cum out of his cock with such efficiency whilst keeping him choked so he couldn't make a sound, "Babe? You there?" Riley questioned.

Beth released him once the last drop hit her tongue, "Yeah hun I'm here, don't worry I'll be home before you know it." Beth grinned evilly and began to jerk his cock again, it was so sensitive the pain was ridiculous and his whole body shuck in pain. Beth hung up the phone

"Haha! Does that hurt baby?! Its still hard so i think you've got more to give!" She climbed back onto his cock and twerked hard and fast, she pulled the belt of and just choked him with her own hands before cumming over his cock, the pussy juice running down and around his balls once again. She kept twerking and slamming her arse down on his crotch until he screamed,

"I'm I'm I'm I'm going to cum again Ow fuck fuck get off fucking stop arrggh!!!"

"I'm not going to stop! I'm not going to stop! Give me that cum deep inside my pussy! Get me fucking pregnant and you'll be mine forever! Oh fuckkkk!" They both began to shake before cumming together at the same time, Matt couldn't believe the amount of cum he still had to produce after only minutes ago having the best orgasm of his life. Her grip never loosened as she felt ever drop shoot inside her.

She leaned in and bit his lip before whispering in his ear, "I'll be seeing you again, real soon baby-daddy."