Bad Girl

Story Info
A bad girl gets "punished."
4.4k words
4.45
10.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Another from the vault. This one originally written in May of 2017. This one is very porn and not very realistic. But, by now, if you've read my other stuff then you probably know what you're getting. As always, no protection is mentioned as it's fantasyland. But, safe sex should be practiced in the real world. Once again, as Van Wilder said, "Don't be a fool. Wrap your tool."

Oh yeah, there is an anal scene (spoiler). There is little to no prep for it mentioned in the story, which is very unrealistic and should not be tried. But you know...this is porn, not Shakespeare.*

* * * * *

The high pitched tone of my phone shattered the night, waking me. I briefly wondered why I had picked this ringtone, then, I contemplated throwing my phone against the wall. I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. Bringing it to my face I saw that it was Nina calling me...at 2:19 AM.

'Ah, great.' I thought. No way could this be anything other than something bad.

"Hello," I said, sleepily.

"Hey, can you come pick me up?"

"Where are you?"

There was a brief pause, "The police station."

"Yeah...I'll be there in half an hour."

"Thanks."

I hung up without responding. Sometimes, being a minority owner in a porn company sucked. This was one of those times. I threw back the covers and swung my legs to the side of the bed. I got up and pulled on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and pulled on a light, leather jacket.

On the way to the police station, a lot of things ran through my head, most of them about Nina. She was one of the youngest girls on the roster at nineteen, and you could argue that she was the total package. Big breasts, big ass, in good shape, really good looking. When she reached her twenties, she was going to be gorgeous.

But, even with all of that, there has been some tension between the two of us over the last four to five months. When she was brought into the company, she was this fun, happy go lucky girl that liked to frequently hit the gym.

But, things changed when she started dating a guy that was older than she was. She started smoking pot and partying more, stopped going to the gym as much and her attitude sort of changed, as well. She used to have dark brown hair, these days it's more black, which sort of seems appropriate.

What a girl wants to do in her personal time is her business, but there are some things that I can't overlook as an executive. We have a drug policy that she violated and I wanted to send a message to the rest of the roster and Nina was going to be the one that got punished.

However, fellow executive and majority owner, Gina disagreed and made a case that she wasn't the only one that liked to smoke pot on the roster. That may have been true, but those girls hadn't been busted for it. In the end, she wasn't punished.

I wondered why Nina had called me. It seems like some of her friends, or other girls on the roster would have been a better choice than me. I was actually surprised that she hadn't called Gina. Not that it mattered now, though.

* * * * *

I walked into the police station and saw Nina sitting on a bench. I was glad to see that she wasn't handcuffed to the bench or some hook or loop connected to the wall or something. She looked at me, but didn't really show any emotion.

She was wearing a pair of jeans, tennis shoes and a hooded sweatshirt. Her black hair was up in a ponytail. I looked over at the desk and the officer sitting behind it, looking bored. Walking up to the desk, I said, "I'm here to pick her up," pointing at Nina.

The guy looked at her, then back at me. "Are you her parent or legal guardian?" he asked.

I looked at him like the idiot that he appeared to be, "What does it matter? She's an adult."

The guy stared at me for a few seconds, before sliding a piece of paper in front of me. "You need to sign this."

"What is it?"

"A liability form."

"For what?"

"Just standard procedure."

"I'm not signing that. She can sign it."

"Fine, someone needs to sign it."

Nina rolled her eyes before standing up and walking over to the desk. She signed it, and turned around and started for the door. "Thanks for the picture," he called as we were about through the door.

As we were walking to the car, "What picture did you give him?"

"He wanted his picture taken with me."

"What for?"

"He recognized me."

"Great," I said, sarcastically.

* * * * *

After leaving the police station, Nina was on her phone texting with someone. "What happened?"

"I was at a party, cops were called for noise or something stupid. When they got there, I had a bong in my hand and that's it."

I took a few deep breaths. "Why did you call me?"

"You weren't my first choice."

"Why didn't you call Gina?"

"Went to voicemail."

"Why not your parents?"

"Are you insane? Besides they're out of town."

"What about Nadia?" Nadia was her younger sister.

"She's with them. Not that it matters, they wouldn't have let me go since she's younger." That's true, being woken up in the middle of the night plays tricks with you mind. "Can we go back to your place?" she asked.

"What? Why?"

"I don't have my keys to get into my house."

"Alright, fine."

"Thanks...and thanks for bailing me out."

"You're welcome," I said, not sure if I really meant it, though.

* * * * *

I led Nina into my house, she followed me inside, looking around the place. "There's a guest room, if you would like to get some sleep."

"Yeah, that would be good."

I showed her to the guest room, and was about to walk out of the room when I stopped. "Do you need a charger for your phone?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. That would be nice, thanks." I nodded and moved for the door. "Wait."

"Yeah?"

"Do you have something that I could sleep in?"

"I don't keep women's clothing in the house."

Nina made a face, "I mean like a t-shirt and shorts or something?"

I sighed, "I'll see what I can find."

I came back to the guest room with a spare charger and old t-shirt, and handed them to Nina. "Just a shirt?"

"It's probably going to be like a dress on you."

"Alright, thanks."

"Anything else?" I asked. Nina grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and lifted it up and off. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. "Jesus Nina," I said, exasperated.

"What? It's not like you haven't seen me naked," she said. It was true, of course. I swear her breasts look like they are getting bigger every time I see them. Her areola's were the size of half dollars, her nipples pea size.

"Are you going to tell Gina?" she asked.

"Tell her what, exactly?"

"About you having to come bail me out," she said, pushing her jeans down her toned legs.

'At least she's wearing panties.' I thought. It was a small pink thong, but it was something. You may be thinking why would I be glad she was wearing panties, or making a big deal about her not wearing a bra.

The reason is pretty simple. She's an employee for one, and I was trying to be mad at her for getting in trouble with the cops. But, here she was being topless and showing off her big ass with her tiny thong. Or maybe it was a regular thong, and her ass made it look tiny.

"Of course, I have to."

"Yeah, that's what I figured. What if I...made it up to you?" she asked.

"Nina, it doesn't matter what you do, I'm going to have to tell her."

"I know. I didn't mean that I would make it up to you so you wouldn't tell her."

"What did you mean?"

"I meant maybe you should punish me...now. Then, you could tell Gina you already took care of things and everybody can go on like tonight never happened. Well, at least about the cops, anyway."

"Well...you have been bad," I said. Nina smiled, then quickly suppressed it.

'Wait, what the fuck?' I thought. Damnit, even though I should be mad...hell, I was mad. But she has a way to make you forget that.

"I know...I'm such a bad girl."

I nodded, "Yes, you are." I brushed past her and sat down on the bed. "Since you're a bad girl, that means you need to be taught a lesson." I said. Nina nodded her head knowingly. "Push your panties down." Nina slipped her thumbs between her warm flesh and the waistband of her thong.

She looked at me while sliding them down her thick thighs. I reached out and grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my lap, she squealed out in surprise. I laid her across my legs, her bare ass up in the air. I pushed her thong the rest of the way down her legs. I noticed that it was damp.

I tossed it onto the floor and placed my hand on the smooth skin of her ass. I briefly brought my hand up before spanking her right cheek. Nina whimpered, I gave another spank, this time to her left cheek, then another, and one more to her right cheek. I placed my hand on her ass and squeezed it, Nina moaned.

I ran my fingers around her clit, then ran my finger back over her lips, gathering her wetness. I slid my finger over her asshole, I felt her body shudder. "Get up," I said. Nina did as I said...for once. She stood in front of me, my eyes went to her pussy to see that it was as bald as could be.

Nina placed her hand on her pussy and rubbed it a few times. "Do you like it?" she asked, curiously. I nodded my head, and stood up. Her eyes went straight down to my groin. I saw the corners of her lips turn up slightly when she saw the bulge.

Without being told, she dropped to her knees and reached for the front of my jeans, and began to unbuckle my belt and unzip me. Because I had left in a hurry, I didn't put on any boxers, so my cock sprang free in front of her, catching her by surprise. "Oh shit. You could put an eye out with that thing."

I peeled my shirt off while Nina worked my jeans down my legs. She wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked it while looking up at me. She leaned forward, but instead of taking my cock into her mouth like I expected, she ducked lower and wrapped her lips around my balls.

She sucked on them, one at a time. She looked up at me, "That's part of my punishment...paying attention to a guys balls," she said. I was pretty sure that was a lie, in regards to that being something that she doesn't like to do. But, you know, whatever.

She opened her mouth and took the head of my cock inside and sucked while jerking me quickly with her right hand until she slid her hand off of my cock and took more than just the head into her mouth. She took more than half of my cock in her mouth when she stopped.

She placed her hands on my hips and began to move back and forth quickly on my cock. Several times going too far and gagging, I could feel the saliva building up on my cock. She kept going, longer than I thought she was going to, quite frankly.

She eased back until my cock slipped from her mouth. She opened her mouth and saliva oozed out onto her chin, and dripped onto her breasts. "You know what else would make a good punishment?" she asked, looking up at me, her mouth and chin wet.

"What's that?"

"If you slapped my face with your hard cock."

"You know, I think you might be right." I grabbed my cock near the base and smacked it against her cheek several times.

"That's it, I've been a bad little girl and need to be punished," she said, looking up at me. I bounced my cock off of her face a few more times before my eyes focused on her breasts.

I placed my cock between Nina's breasts, "Push them together," I said. She placed her hands onto her breasts and pushed them tightly around my cock. Between the saliva that was on my cock and that which had dripped onto her breasts, this was going to go very easily.

I had considered starting out slowly, but changed my mind and instead, decided to go fast and to get the first easy, 'O' out of the way. I placed a hand at the base of her neck to keep her in position and began to quickly thrust between her slick breasts.

"Oh fuck. Your cock is so hard," she said. I easily kept up the pace. "Yes, fuck my big tits."

I was already pretty close, but listening to her talk like that was only going to make things go faster. I was able to start thrusting a little faster. She knew what that meant. She knew that I was about to blow. "Come on my big tits," she said.

I pulled my cock away from her breasts and had just wrapped my hand around it in order to aim before I started to come. The first spurt hit high on her right breast. The second a few inches lower and closer to the middle of her breasts. The third landed between her breasts.

Apparently, she wanted some on her left breast, as well. She turned her body so that some would land on her up to that point, dry breast. The fourth spurt, arced across her left breast, the fifth also landed on her left breast. She turned back to face me, the final spurt landed just below her breasts.

"Fuck me. It's pretty hard to coat my tits, but you did a pretty good job," she said. "The question is, what am I going to do with all of it?"

I didn't get the feeling that she was asking me for my opinion, so I let her tell me...or as she decided to do, to show me. She cupped her breasts in her hands and pushed them higher up on her chest. She bent her head forward and swiped her tongue across her right breast.

She slipped her cum coated tongue back into her mouth, and swallowed. Then, she did it again, repeatedly, until she got all the cum she could reach with her tongue. Well, almost all of it. She saved her nipples for last. She cleaned those by stuffing them into her mouth and sucking them clean.

But, she wasn't quite done. She used her fingers to scoop up whatever cum she hadn't yet cleaned off. Once she had all that scooped up, she licked and sucked her fingers clean. "All gone," she said, with a devious smile.

"I'm sure there's more where that came from," I said.

"I sure hope so."

I reached down and lifted her up to her feet, but only briefly, because next I pushed her onto the bed and rolled her over onto her stomach. Just her feet were hanging over the side of the bed. I knelt down beside the bed and looked at the soles of her feet and bottoms of her toes.

I leaned down and with a flat tongue, I licked up the arch of her foot to the heel. I moved over to her other foot and did the same thing, but in reverse. So I licked from her heel down to her arch. Nina was moaning, and moving around on the bed.

I licked down to the baby toe of her left foot, then licked across all ten of her toes...slowly. I could hear Nina's breathing become more rapid, she was also whimpering, slightly. Looking up I was able to just make out her hand rubbing her pussy.

She had slipped her arm between her and the bed. Now, if I was really punishing her, I wouldn't let her touch herself. "Suck on them, please," she begged.

"Suck on what?"

"My toes."

Instead, I continued to lick up and down the soles of her feet until they were shining with my saliva. Only then, did I suck on her toes. "God, that feels so good," she said. I licked and sucked her big toe before standing up.

She was starting to pout, until she looked back and saw that I was hard again. She smiled, "Sit down on the bed," she said. I almost rolled her over and climbed in between her legs, but decided to listen to her.

I sat down on the bed, with my back against the headboard. Nina rolled over and sat up, she pushed my legs open with her feet and scooted in between them. She was now in between my legs, she reached forward and eased my cock back until it was pointing at the ceiling.

She slowly moved her feet up and down, using the balls of her feet and toes the most. "You like having my soft feet wrapped around your cock?" she asked. I nodded, but didn't say anything. "God, your cock is so hard," she said, while sliding her feet up and down.

She continued to slide her feet and toes up and down the length of my cock. She did that until my cock slipped from between them and slapped against my stomach. She rubbed her feet along the underside of my cock and down to my balls. She rubbed them with her toes.

When she slid her toes off my balls, I took that opportunity to get up off the bed. She watched me closely. "Get on your hands and knees near the edge of the bed." She smiled and got into the position that I had asked her.

I stepped forward, my cock sticking straight out at her face. She didn't need to be told what to do, she already knew. She opened her mouth and my cock slid across her tongue and into her mouth. I reached down and held onto her head.

I started slowly, but got into a nice steady rhythm of thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. She was moaning, and whimpering. She was looking up at me with her brown eyes. I knew from the look that she was loving every second of it.

For what I had planned, I needed my cock to be very wet. I stepped back, my cock sliding out of Nina's mouth. I laid down on the bed on my side, Nina looked at me with a confused expression. I told her what she needed to do.

She looked at me, still not sure why I was asking her to lay down on her side like I was. But, she did it. I think the fact that we were in a, "sideways 69" is probably what confused her. I scooted down a little bit and told her to open her mouth, which she did.

She finally seemed to understand what I was doing. I slipped my cock into her mouth and began to thrust back and forth. This time, I didn't start out slowly, but at a steady pace. Although, I began to go faster. I could feel saliva building up around my cock, again.

That was my cue to thrust a little faster, Nina was having a hard time keeping the saliva in her mouth. Finally, she gave up and just let it run out of her mouth. I'm not sure if I eased back too much, or she moved her head back.

Either way, my cock slipped out of her mouth unexpectedly and still in a rhythm I thrust forward. Unfortunately, my cock wasn't in her mouth, so my cock slid across her face, slathering it in the saliva that was coating my cock.

She seemed to enjoy that, so I slid my cock around her face before slipping it back into her mouth. I quickly resumed thrusting, the sounds were the sounds of sloppiness, if that's a thing. Just wet sounds, and the occasional gagging sound, too. Saliva was hanging off her face.

I eased my slick cock out of Nina's mouth, and pushed myself up towards the head board and leaned up against it. Nina sat up with saliva hanging from her chin, her face covered. "Will you please fuck me, now?" she asked.

Nina crawled over to me, "Not my pussy, though." she said. I decided not to tell her that I didn't plan on fucking her pussy. "I need to be punished for being a bad girl, remember? So, that means you should fuck my ass."

She stood up and turned her back to me, and lowered herself down towards my cock. Before she lowered herself too far, she ran her hand across her face and slid her hand behind and rubbed her asshole and slid her hand across her ass.

Now, she began to lower herself onto my cock. Somewhat surprisingly, the head slipped into her tight ass easier than I had guessed it would, not that I was complaining, of course. I let her control things until she was ready for more.

Nina worked her ass up and down on the head of my cock over and over until she slid down a little further, taking more of me into her ass. She did this until she was able to take the majority of my cock into her tight ass.

Nina stood up and turned around so that she was facing me, then lowered herself back down onto my cock. Sliding up into her ass was a feeling that was only getting better every time I experienced it. I placed my hands on her hips and guided up and down on my cock, though she did most of the work bouncing on me.

Looking up at her breasts swaying and bouncing with each thrust was driving me crazy and making me harder. "Faster," she said.

12