Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly thrust up into her ass, listening to her moan and watching her breasts bounce. Finally, I couldn't take it any more, sat up and grabbed onto a breast and wrapped my mouth around her areola and nipple. I sucked on it, while still thrusting into her ass.

Nina cupped her other breast and brought it up to her mouth. She licked and sucked on her nipple, while I mostly did the same to her other nipple. I had stopped thrusting inside of her, so she began to bounce up and down, which pulled her nipple from my mouth.

She rose up from my lap and laid down on her side, "Shove that cock back in my fucking ass and fuck me hard," she said.

I quickly pushed myself up onto my knees so that I could get into position. I slid my cock back into her ass, but because of the different position it felt even tighter than before. I squeezed her breast while thrusting quickly. My balls swinging forward, bouncing off her big ass.

Nina looked up at me and smiled, I slowed down my thrusting because if I didn't I was probably going to come. She looked around the room before returning her gaze back to me. "Fuck me against the dresser," she said.

She rolled off of the bed and walked over to the dresser and bent over it and shook her ass, which bounced jiggled. I walked over to her and gave her ass a few more slaps, she yelped out in surprise, but smiled when she looked over her shoulder at me.

"I deserved that...for being a bad girl."

I placed the head of my cock against her asshole and eased back inside her. She wasn't having any of that, though. Instead, she pushed herself back against me, her ass swallowing my ass quickly. I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her back towards me, while thrusting forward.

"Oh God, fuck that ass," she practically yelled.

I began to thrust faster and a little harder. Nina began to grunt, "Yes...just like that," she moaned. I could feel my balls beginning to constrict which meant that I was about done. I leaned forward and placed my lips near her ear.

"I'm about to come. Where do you want it?"

She turned to face me with a smile on her face. "I want you to fuck my butt."

"I think I am."

"No, I mean put your cock between my cheeks and fuck me until you come on my back and ass." I looked at her to see if she was joking, but she wasn't. She was smiling, yes, but not because it was a joke. I ran my hands over her nipples pinched and pulled on them. "Oh God," she moaned.

I thrust into her ass a few more times before pulling out of her ass and placing my cock between her asscheeks. I pushed them together and began to thrust back and forth. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it was going to before I was ready to explode.

I moaned and grunted as the first spurt shot out of my cock and landed in the middle of Nina's back. A second a third small spurt landed on her ass. A fourth fired out and glanced off of her left shoulder blade. A fifth landed near her shoulder blade again. A final spurt landed on the small of her back.

"Well, Nina...I hoped you learned your lesson. That your actions have consequences."

"Oh, yes. I believe I have learned my lesson."

"Good. Since you took your punishment without any complaints, consider your visit to the police headquarters tonight to be forgotten."

"Thank you. I'll try and not let you or the company down again," she said, sounding like she meant the exact opposite.

12