Bad Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meekly say, "Hello."

Randy has been drinking and isn't too bright, "So this is the soft Army man, huh? Cries to momma when he loses a girlfriend. I have seen this kind of war-mongering dude before, their pussies."

Jane stands mortified and borderline crying. She's embarrassed as she knows the pride her brother has in his service to our country.

Randy doesn't stop, "I think it's funny when those crazy church people protest a serviceman's burial. They don't deserve to be praised for not ducking in time."

My mother is holding my hand tight; she doesn't want me to kill him, and that's exactly what I want to do.

My mother plays dirty pool with me, "She whispers; you fought for free speech. It can be ugly at times, but the alternative is worse. Ignore the stupid mother fucker."

My mother made me grin. She's quite the woman.

Then Randy made a big mistake. He grabs Jane's arm and announces, "We're leaving."

Jane rips her arm away from Randy and screams at him, "NO! You're NOT leaving until you sober up. You're embarrassing me with your behavior."

Poor Randy didn't like that. He grabbed her again and tried to pull her towards her car. Mom is telling me to drop it. She has both hands on me.

Jane broke free and took a step towards me. Randy trips her, causing her to stumble. Mom let go of my hands. Both Randy and I step forward to help her up. She reaches out to me, and I see her hands and knees got scraped; there is blood. Randy grabs her arm again.

Time slows down, my anger skyrockets. In a flash, my long muscular arm is around Randy's throat. I start contracting my hand slowly. He drops Jane's arm, and I have his attention 100%.

I am close enough that as I speak, my spit hits his face. My face is red from anger, and my forehead is scrunched up to show my rage; he understands.

I use a commanding voice, "I have done all kinds of shit, including killing many humans to serve our country faithfully and proudly. I let you shoot your stupid mouth off because our country allows you to say any dumb-ass thing you want; not all countries allow that. But you grab my sister in anger; that ENRAGES me.

"In a flash, I can kill you. However, you're just a dumb-ass punk that doesn't know better. You do now. If you want to date my sister, as nice and sexy a woman you will ever find, you better shape up. With me, you only get one chance. You've used that one. Don't YOU EVER make me have to teach you a lesson. Now, give me your car keys."

With a trembling hand, he gives me his keys.

I continue the commands, "You are obviously too drunk to drive. Call your parents, a friend, or Uber. I don't give a damn. Tomorrow, have either your mother or father come get your keys from me personally. I will hand over your keys to them. Now get off my property NOW!"

He ran as fast he could, tripping only once.

Jane is in tears with blood trailing down her thin legs.

I pick Jane up, "Mom, first aid kit, please. Kitchen."

I bring Jane into the kitchen, set her on the counter, then use a clean towel to clean her knees and the palms of her hands. She has tears falling down her face but has not spoken a word.

Once mom arrives, I add the ointment, non-stick pads to her palms and knees, then tape them to hold them in place. Jane puts out her arms wide, like a little girl. I come close to her, and she tries to wrap her arms around me. She cries and tells me she's sorry about her boyfriend.

I am tired, it's late, and my emotions are fried. I am still dealing with Vickie, and that's not going well.

I announce, "It's been a rough day; I'm going to bed. Let me sleep in."

At this time of night, none of the staff is around. Mom refuses to call them servants. I know the maids clean my room every day. As my loud footfalls go up the grand stairway, I turn to the right, the family wing of the house. Guest rooms are to the left. My room is on the right, Jane's on the left, and Mom and dad's (when he was alive) is on end, the biggest room by far. The opposite end of the house has five rooms, all smaller but tastefully decorated.

Tonight, mom is between me and my door. She grabs my hand and "drags" me to her room. Jane looks sad but doesn't say a word.

Once in mom's room, she puts her arms around me and cries.

After a few minutes, she says, "I thought I was going to lose you. I already lost your father, and losing you would have killed me. I need you close to me, and I need to know that you're safe. Please humor an old broad with her silly feelings."

I express my feelings, "Mom, my life is shit right now. I am in a downward spiral. I lost my girlfriend. I lost my job. They saw me; I can't ever go back even if they did want me. I still don't know how to deal with my military past either. I am a flawed man and I have no clue what to do with my life. I am lost."

I pat him on the back, "Tomorrow, you sleep in, lift your weights, go swimming, and I will check in about your old job. You know I can be very persuasive. Strip and get in bed. I will be a few minutes."

I strip to my boxers. No way I get in a bed naked with my mother. I love my mother, but not that way. I mean, sure, she's a great-looking woman. She's thin, has a good-sized rack, gorgeous big blue eyes. Her smile is genuine and infectious. It's her playful and outgoing personality that makes everyone like her. Nobody can hate my mother; it's just not possible."

I get in bed, and I am tired. The emotions of the day had drained me. I have not been sleeping well as I still have dreams of the club and those women from work laughing at me. My life might as well end now.

Mom came back to bed wearing a robe or something. She turns off the lights, the bed depresses her body. I feel her push back into my body with my solid chest stopping her progress. HOLY FUCK! She's naked!

I use a soft voice, "Um. Mom. Um. You're naked."

Mom laughs, "Well, thank you, captain obvious. I sleep naked in my bed, and this is my bed, so I am naked. I would bet anything that you have slept with a naked woman if your arms before."

That makes me laugh; I chuckle, "Yeah. You could say once or twice."

Mom is happy with herself for raising my spirits, "Let me feel what it's like to sleep with a man like you. Your father was a great man, and I loved him with every fiber of my body. He never lifted a weight in his life. You are better at this. Time will tell in business, but this, you're better. Muchhhhhh better. Now go to sleep, honey.

+++++

You know how this goes. You go to sleep spooning each other. Through the night, people shift, turn, flip over, roll over, and in my case, my mom and I ended up on the opposite side of each other. That's no big deal. However, my hand is on my mother's breast. Sure, that's enough to freak a guy out, right? Oh no, not in my fucked-up world; I wake up with my hand palming my mother's breast like a basketball AND my mother trying to wiggle her pussy onto my enlarged cock. What the hell.

I pull my hand away, but mom grabs it desperately with both hands.

Mom is harsh with me, "Oh no, you fucker! You can't fondle my breast for forty-five minutes, bring me to three orgasms and THEN decide to stop. OH NO! Give me that hand back!"

I palm her breast again. This time I move my calloused palms (from weightlifting) across her nipples. Back and forth I go. She orgasms hard this time. Thinking we were done; I roll onto my back and away from her. However, she grabs my side and moves with me to stand up. She then sits down. Where? You guessed it, square on the tip of my cock. She squats down and screams like a banshee.

Mom is halfway skewered on my flagpole. She is slowly descending and taking more than I expected. She makes it about three-quarters before she stops. Wow, she has a massive smile on her face, and I haven't seen that face since dad ... ewwwww.

Mom starts an up and down motion with her legs.

She is vocal as she pushes up, "So good. Fuck yeah. Oh, Bill. I need. So fucking good. Just right. I love you. Amazing, and I like it. Oh yes."

On and on, she dribbles the short sentences as she pushes up. As she falls, the smile broadens. Clearly, she is enjoying this very much. As a guy, you like seeing your partner happy. I wish it wasn't my mother, but damn this is fun. She has that whole fun and excitement going. Neither are things I can relate to right now.

Mom is having a blast; it's ok for me. This isn't the woman I love. Ok, it is, but not like I had with Vickie. Well, thought I had with Vickie. Mom surprises me by getting off my pole and standing up. Again, she uses two hands to pull me up. Now she is dragging me to the shower.

When I say pulling and dragging, I mean she is trying her hardest, and I allow it to happen. No way she can force me to do anything. The shower has instant hot water, and it feels terrific. Mom turns towards me, pushes her body into me, then rubs her tits back and forth to mash them into me. What can I say, it's childish, but I love that feeling, even from my mother.

Mom chuckles, "All men are the same. My legs wore out doing cowgirl. I'm going to turn around and place my hands on the wall. I want you to mount me like the alpha male you are and take me, use me, and then make me yours by spraying your cum into me."

My life is basically over; I might as well make her happy, so she can remember me.

I place my huge hands on her delicate shoulders. I then align my cock with her quim. I bend forward, adding pressure to the thin slot. It breaks open, I push myself into the hole as far as it easily goes, and it's much farther than I expected.

My mother is experienced with sex; she can apply pressure to my cock as I slide across her pussy walls. It's a marvelous feeling. I am energized and having fun. I pick up the speed and fuck her faster. This is better than most women I've been with. I can't believe it can feel like this. UNBELIEVABLE.

Mom's screams are like a sneeze. It starts out short and soft. It builds as it gets harder, then it blows up, and... well... It makes a mess. The same thing happens with us. I feel her having a small orgasm, and it expands to several in a row, then it intensifies. Finally, it breaks open, and she screams with a maximum climax. Her body trembles, and then she collapses.

I have had sex before; I saw it coming. As soon as I started spurting my cum, I knew she was moments away from a massive orgasm. I caught her as her legs gave out. I had to finish the shower solo. I cleaned mom off, dried her, then laid her down on the bed. By the time I finished showering and drying, mom was gone.

+++++

7:15 AM

Connie's point of view:

I am in my office on my stock broker's website checking out the stock for Global Advertising Inc., Bill's old company. The most prominent owner at 25% is none other than Sophia Simmons, small world.

I call Sophia, she answers, "Hello Connie. Congratulations on getting your son back. How can I help?"

I chuckle, "Sorry, Sophia, this is just a courtesy call. If we're destined to be relatives, I don't want to step on your toes. What do you know about Global Advertising Inc.?"

Sophia answers, "I own some of their stock. Their consistent but not a growth stock, mostly a recession-proof company if that sector goes belly up. Why would you care?"

I am all smiles, "Because I'm going to buy a controlling interest this morning, and you own 25% of the company."

Sophia asks with concern, "Does my future son-in-law work there?"

I am positive my sad voice gave the answer immediately, "No, they fired him because he did show up for work three days in a row and didn't call in."

Sophia is catching on, "You want him to have a job, and you want the two bitches fired."

Feigning ignorance, "Why Sophia, I have no idea what you're talking about. I just want to help their management out. If there is any dead weight, like two bitches, yes, they must go."

Sophia laughs, "I like your style. You only need 26%; I will back you up. After all, I can't have a dead-beat son-in-law, can I?"

I laugh as well, "Nope."

Sophia asks earnestly, "How's he doing?"

I am brutally honest, "Right now, Vickie is the last thing on his mind. She seriously wounded him, and it's festering. I am trying to distract him, and I want him back at work. Whatever happened back with the Seals also weighs on him. It's going to take time, Sophia. I'm on your side. We will fix them, you'll see."

Sophia sounds down, "I hope so. Hey, I need to run, go buy your company and have fun today. I'll send over a proxy for power so you can take ownership. Give them bitches some hell. Goodbye, my friend."

+++++

Location: Global Advertising Inc. Headquarters

I'm at the head of a large table in a beautiful conference room on the top floor executive offices of Global Advertising. The president, vice president, head of HR, and three lesser vice presidents are in attendance.

I say loud and clear, not wanting to use the tinny-sounding microphone, "I purchased this company this morning. I am going to make a few changes around here. Before I do that, I understand you recently had an issue with an employee and had to terminate him. Please explain the situation."

Matt Schmidt pipes up, "You know how these kids are today. None of them want to work. He was an ok employee."

The woman next to me coughs but also says at the same time under her breath, "Bullshit."

I smirk; they obviously don't like this guy. Time to have fun.

I ask him, "Since you know this employee so well, what was his evaluation like for his last project?"

All the women are looking at me with mouths open. Why?

Matt continues, "He missed deadlines, his work was sloppy, and he was late to work almost daily."

I counter, "You never mentioned the customers; what did they think?"

All the women are smiling now.

Matt defends himself, "His scores were ok. He was acceptable."

The lady next to me is ready to blow her top.

I look Matt in the eyes, "When I look at the reports, Bill has the highest scores in the company, not just average. Do you understand how to read reports, Matt?"

He looks at me, "Who are you?"

I smile, "You must be losing your memory Matt, I already told you I am the new owner of this company."

Matt is fuming, "I know damn well what you said. I asked you what your name is."

This is so much fun, "Company Owner. First name Company, last name Owner, that's all that matters to me. I find it strange that you fire a person so well-liked by the customers, and his projects get top scores. Doesn't the customer matter to you?"

I turn to the lady next to me, "Would you have fired Bill?"

Sandy says to me, "I am the most junior VP here. My opinion doesn't count. Since you asked, and you're the owner, and I know who you are, no way in hell I terminate our best employee. Sorry, I cried when I saw your commercial. By the way, that was top-notch production. I would like to know who did that. We use the cheapest available; it was like night and day."

I ask her, "Do you know who Roxy and Belle are?"

Her eyes light up, she smiles, "Oh yes, I was there. I heard them. Vickie called us and explained what was happening. She wanted us to pool our money, knowing that we would treat him well. She didn't want some stranger getting him. She knew it was going to be hard on him."

I ask her, "Who are you texting?"

She looks at me, contemplating if she should say, then says sheepishly, "Security."

Matt is furious again, "I'm glad you did. You can pack up your stuff. You're done today."

I shock her by agreeing with Matt, "I agree. When Security gets here. I want you to go with them and pack up all your belongings."

Almost immediately, four security guards show up in the conference room.

Mark says, "I want her ...."

I scream, "Shut the fuck up, Mark!"

I am loud with my voice, "I am the owner here. Two of you, I want you to help this woman pack up her personal belongings. You two, I want you to pack up his personal belongings and escort him out of the building as soon as possible."

The security guy asks, "You didn't say what we should do with Sandy, mam."

I'm not as loud now, "I want a cleaning crew in his old office, and I want it sanitized. THEN, you may help Sandy move into HER new office. I am promoting her, and I expect two others to hit the bricks by the end of today. Do you understand me, Sandy?"

Before Matt leaves, "To answer your question, my name is Connie Shoemaker, mother of William Shoemaker. You probably know him as Bill. Yesterday, we ran hundreds of ads on TV because my son was missing. I am here to beg the new President to get his job back. I could tell you were an asshole. No way I grovel to you."

Sandy fires back, "He can start today, I would give him a raise, but I know you're rich."

I reply, "Oh no, he won't touch my money. Every cent he has, he earned. He's a good decent man. Please take care of him."

Sandy runs at me in tears, "Can I have the job, full time?"

I chuckle, "He doesn't know it, but he's still in love with Vickie. I wish you luck."

It's time to go back to the office; I have a mountain of work to do.

+++++

Bill's point of view:

I get up at noon after going back to my room for some more sleep this morning. When I wake up, Jane is naked and in bed with me. She is wrapped up in my arms and is a blowtorch. She is scalding hot. As I wake up, I pull my arms back. She slips out of my arms easily as she is already awake. My brain is just waking up.

Jane commands me, "Stay right there."

I am on my back. She slips up onto my stomach with her arms on my chest; her breasts are swinging around underneath her. With mom, they hang down. With Jane, their still pressed up against her chest. She looks at me like I am in trouble.

She looks at me sternly, "You owe me a date tonight."

I am mildly interested, "Oh really."

Jane's smile is infectious, "Randy was supposed to take me out with friends tonight. You need to take his place. I'm never going to see him again. By the way, mom delivered his keys this morning; she didn't want you even talking to the parents. You need new clothes. Let's have lunch, and then we can go out. Mom's working late to catch up. She is way behind due to looking for your sorry ass."

She hopped up and ran to the shower. Damn, she is a fine-looking woman.

+++++

We take the limo down to the city after a light lunch. We stop for a pair of shiny black shoes with black socks. Oh shit, that means a suit. Fuck me.

Jane says, "Your white shirts are fine. You just need a suit now."

The first two places had nothing in my size. The second one referred us to a place in Queens. There, they fit me with ease. They do a lot of pro football players. It needed alterations, so we took an hour to find a neckless for me. She wanted a pure gold mariner link chain necklace. We found a nice one. It's heavy and goes around my neck. If it was anyone other than Jane, I would have said no. There is no way any woman dominates me. Ever.

We go back and get the suit. By the time we get home, it's time to eat so we can be at the party by 7:00. I have work tomorrow.

+++++

The party is nice; Jane drinks too much. I cut her off at 10:00. Her friends are friendly enough. All her girlfriends look at me with adoring eyes. The guys all look jealous because of their dates staring at my body. Like that's going to improve their odds of screwing me. Jane likes to dance, so we spend lots of time on the dancefloor. I'm too big to be great; I am agile enough to be decent. Plenty of guys are better dancers than me.

When I hear yelling and I see Jane say with fear, "Melinda?"

I burst up out of my seat and scanned the area.

I see a drunk guy beating the shit out of security. I see a woman screaming, "Dan, stop it." I know that lady is one of Jane's friends. I quickly move to his side. However, I also see two guys moving towards Jane. OH SHIT!