Bad Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

Like lightning, I create a direct path to Jane, tossing people to the side, making them mad at me. At the same instant that I grab her arm, I see them thrusting knives at her ribs. I am pissed. My anger flares instantly. My muscles bulge, and time slows down. Oh yes, they are in trouble now.

I pull Jane towards me and then around behind me. The two men have a look of shock on their faces when the body is removed. One knife has blood on it. That brought me to a new level of anger. I am no longer in control. That has never happened before. The one with blood on the knife quickly got a power-filled punch to the chest. I hear bones break. He fell straight down in his place. The other guy was able to turn and take one step from me.

My strides are much longer. I took one step and grab his arm. I then yank it back and toss him over my shoulder. He falls in a crash on the floor. His head wobbles and then falls back. I am quickly back to a standing Jane. She is in shock and doesn't know she's been stabbed. I set her down on the floor, then rolled her onto the side so I can assess the wound. I see a tiny trickle of blood flowing from her ribs.

I put my finger on the hole, then with my other finger, I dial 911.

I say, "My name is Bill Shoemaker. We are at Monty's on Cass and Thirty-eighth Street. There has been an attempted assassination of my sister by two perpetrators. They are currently sleeping, but both may have critical injuries. My sister has a minor stab wound; she is leaking blood."

Jane shouts out, "WHAT?"

I continue, "No, I have never met them before. They tried to distract me; there is another boy involved, his name is Dan."

Jane adds, "Dan Tisdale."

I continue again, "She said Dan Tisdale. There is probably another boy involved a Randy ...."

Jan finishes, "Tanner."

I add, "Randy Tanner. I had an altercation with him last night. No way a kid his age knows professional killers. Yes, I was a Navy Seal for ten years, and I know a professional. It was my job to kill those people. Call FBI agent Mark Johnson; he will be interested. Because of me, you might need NSA and Homeland Security as well. Police? No need; they're already filing in."

I stand up, holding my sister in my arms and plugging the hole still, yet I point at Dan, "Grab him; he's part of this."

They immediately grab and cuff Dan. The paramedics come to me because I'm holding my sister.

I stop them, "She has a small hole I am plugging; she needs the ER just in case of internal bleeding. With the first ambulance, she is out of here. Those two, they need you."

When the ambulance arrives, I grab a policeman, "An ambulance arrived; my sister might have internal bleeding. I'm not leaving her. I don't want you to think I am leaving; I need one of you to come with me. You can get her statement at the hospital. Then I will go and fill out a report downtown."

I run to the ambulance as I yell at the policeman, "Hurry up, we're leaving."

The man yells, "Go, an officer is on-site; he will meet you at the ER."

I lay Jane down on the gurney, then yell at the driver, "Closest ER, NOW!"

Like a bat out of hell with lights and a siren, we are on our way to a hospital.

The second person asks, "Why is she here? She looks fine."

I am nervous, "It's a small hole; not much blood is coming out." He smiles. "I saw the knife, at least two inches of blood." His smile is gone.

He looks at me questioningly, "How did you even know to look?"

I smile at him, "Look at my body. Look at my muscles. Do you think I sell Girl Scout cookies for a living?"

He smiles up at me. Damn, rough crowd. I expected a good chuckle.

We pull up to the hospital, and immediately they take Jane. The second guy explains the issue accurately and gives all her vitals. Her blood pressure is dropping. My next call is one I fear, Mom.

Yup, she freaked out. She was going to drive herself. I contacted our security, and they intercepted mom and drove her in. By the time she gets to me, she is a mess. Mom is funny, she puts her arms straight out like a toddler, so I can pick her up and squeeze her to my body. That made everything better. She is still hysterical, but it's not as bad.

An hour and twenty minutes later, a surgeon comes out of the OR. He calls out for Jane's family. Mom and I rush the nice young man. I laugh as he looks scared as I run up. Then he seems relieved when I stop. I see mom has a smirk on her face; she saw it as well.

The surgeon shakes my hand, "Well done, sir. It was a thin small cut. Many people would have gone home. You knew it was life-threatening. The lung was punctured and collapsed. There was internal bleeding. Notice I said 'WAS.' She's all patched up. We will keep her for the night, and then you can take her home tomorrow. She needs to take it easy for a few days, and then she will be fine. Wait a week for exercising and sex. She will be as good as new."

Mom hugs the guy hard enough to make him squeak, then she kisses him on the lips, and he blushes as he walks away.

Mom giggles, "That was fun. If I understand right, you immediately understood the danger, acted, and saved your sister's life."

I correct her, "I recognized the danger and requested prompt medical attention. The surgeon saved her life, not me. You need to understand. That type of situation, I have training in. Handling death and a cheating girlfriend ... I have no clue. It's like I say, I'm a flawed man."

We were brought to the recovery room. We hold her hands, wipe the sweat from her forehead, and sat helplessly quiet as she lay in bed. I am a mix of sadness and anger. I know her ex-boyfriend's parents are involved. I trust Agent Johnson; I won't need to go back to my old profession. Jane hasn't woken up; I am worried.

Jane finally wakes up four hours later in a standard patient room. They are thrilled with her recovery and vitals. She knew what had happened; the surgeon explained the need to operate immediately. It was easy, but he still needed her ok to be treated.

She doesn't move, but she breaks down crying at her first sight of me, which causes the nurses to come running. She just realized my actions saved her life.

I look at my sister straight in the eyes, and my look is calm and blank.

I say to her with a straight face, "Next date, we're staying home."

Mom is looking at me like I have lost my marbles. Jane, she breaks out into a loud happy laugh. I am kicked out of the room; she needs to rest, and laughing is terrible. I leave mom at the hospital. I go home to get some sleep. I must show up for work tomorrow and grovel for my job.

I'm conflicted about this. These people saw me, two ridiculed me, this could make work very awkward. Mom pressured me saying it's good for me to have the consistency of work and with Global, there's no first day skitters. She assures me this is better and I will be fine. I sense she is genuine with me. I also don't have that foreboding feeling of doom like I did at NSA. I can always quit. The bosses hated me, how can I possibly get my or any job back?

That's it, I will be pushing a broom or delivering mail.

+++++

8:50 AM, I am standing in the company lobby. Rose, one of the women at the club, hands me a visitor's pass, "You aren't an employee. Security will be here in a few minutes."

This isn't looking good. Rose can't keep her eyes off me. Security shows up at precisely 9:00 AM. I am guided to my old manager's office. She is sitting in her chair. On the side of the room are a few boxes of personal items that don't look familiar. There is a second set of boxes with my stuff. The room doesn't look right. Oh shit, she got fired too.

I sit down in the chair; I can't look at her as I say, "I'm sorry. We both got fired, I see. I didn't mean to cause you any harm. You have been good to me. If you need it, I will give you a letter of recommendation. Maybe mom can find you a job."

Sandy looks amused, "Ooooooo, you see my stuff in the boxes. Ha, ha, ha, haaaaaa."

Sandy is all smiles, "In a way, we did get fired. However, the new owner is wonderful. She and Matt didn't get along; she whacked him in the conference room in front of all the VPs. They have hazmat suits on and are cleaning his office."

I laugh out loud.

I continue, "I came here to grovel for my job. I liked it here. I liked the people and the work. Please give me a second chance."

Sandy asks me, "What about Saturday?"

Oh shit. How do I address this? My self-opinion plunges. I can't look at her; I remember them leering at me with lust.

My voice is shaking, and my head is down, "My ex-girlfriend tricked me into joining a slave auction. As you saw, I was not fond of the idea."

I mumble, "I can't do this. Too many of you saw me. I'm humiliated; she even ruined my career." I get up. "Thank you for your time."

She uses a harsh commanding voice to turn me around, "BILL! Turn around and look at me!" I turn around and look up. "We get a call from Vickie. She knew she was pushing the envelope with you. She wanted us to pool our money so that decent people like us would buy you and treat you well. It seems that some women are harsh on men. She knew that would break you. She wanted us to take turns and love you. Two didn't care about you. I enjoyed firing Roxy and Bell. It was easy as they were still under probation.

"When we saw the distress as you were stripped and you looked at us, there wasn't a dry eye there. We all felt the pain and anguish that you displayed. Vickie has a weird way of showing it, but she does love you.

"Officially, I want to welcome you back from your vacation. This is what the new owners want. As I said, Matt was fired, and the owners gave me his job; therefore, I am giving you my job."

With a smile on my face, "Just who are these owners?"

Sandy smiles big, "Miss Shoemaker and Miss Simmons. Your mother has a few more stocks than Sophia, but together they own over 50% of the company."

So, my mother and wanna-be stepmother want to control my life, huh? Sophia has no right to do anything anymore, and I want nothing to do with her whore daughter.

I am still by the door. Sandy stands up and then, in a very sexy walk, makes a direct line to me. She takes both my hands with hers, and she pulls me back to my chair, where I sit down. Sandy sits on her desk in front of me, and we are eye to eye.

With a soft voice, she purrs sexily, "We have a problem with our relationship now. I saw you paraded in front of a group of women, several from this office. You were bare-chested, and they strung you up and ripped your clothes off, leaving you naked."

My eyes are tearing; that was easily the most humiliating thing to ever happen to me. I don't want to discuss this, and I want to FORGET IT EVER HAPPENED! I should bolt for the door and leave this place forever.

Sandy continues, her fingers wiping the tears from my face, "We all saw you naked. That's not very fair in my book. Are you in love with anyone right now?"

I chuckle, "Un no. That bridge was burned. After what she did to me, and how I handled it, no, no women for me. It's ok. I am hoping my work will distract me for a while. The pain hurts."

Sandy explains, "As you know, I have been married for a while." She reaches behind her dress, and I hear the zipper. "I love my husband." The dress is pulled forward, revealing two enormous breasts, no bra! "I told him about you. How big you are. How nice you are. How cute you are." She shimmies down her dress. "He asked me if I'm going to fuck you." The dress hits the floor. No panties, she is buck-ass naked, and she has a glass door. People can see us!

Sandy is nervous, "You aren't going to HR on me, are you?"

I plead with her, "Sandy, you're married. Think of what you're doing. Think of all the people that will know. This is madness."

She is seriously stressing me out. I don't want to ruin her marriage; Sandy is one of the good ones here.

Sandy places a finger on my lips, shutting me up, "My husband has seen you. He is a man's man. He told me that if I ever get a chance at you, I should make it quick. It would be a life-altering event for me. He then kissed me. All this is doing is making up for us seeing you. That's fair, rightttttttt?"

She takes off my tie. She unbuttons my shirt. She gasps as she sees my chest, muscles, scars, and healed bullet wounds. She purrs like a cat in heat; she is, I can smell her.

She has me stand up. Off comes my belt and pants. She slowly pulls down my boxers. I am partially rigid, and her mouth is watering. She quickly attacks me, taking as much of my cock as she can get. As it grows and hardens, she slips off. She doesn't want to get stuck with me in her throat as my cock expands. She turns to a sloppy blowjob.

Her hands move my hands to her firm breasts. Oh my, these are amazing. I am now fully hard. Sandy's eyes are popping out of her head, yet she never slows down, she's lubricating my cock. A minute later and she shoots up turns around, and spreads her legs. She's looking out the windows on a beautiful day. There is a reflection off the glass so she can partially see me behind her bent at the waist. She has a decent-sized orgasm just from the view.

I giggle at that, and she follows me soon after. I push my cock into her waiting hole. Her husband is bigger than most. I get in far easier than I have any woman in my life. Immediately she moans way too loud. I hear the door open, and I freeze. Why? No idea. They obviously know what we're doing. I resume my slow pressing in and pulling out. Very few women can take much more than this. Sandy isn't one of those women; she is content to have me slowly slide my meat in and out of her hole.

She giggles, "This is so fucking good."

There are now others in the office, and they scare the crap out of me when they come around the front, so I can see them. Why is Sandy allowing this? They're each stripping their clothes off, standing in front of me so I can see them, then they move close to me and press their breasts of all sizes and colors into my arms, back, and ass. Oh yes, several went for the ass.

Then they lightly touch my arms, thighs, and mainly my chest and ass. This touching is moving my orgasm along too quickly. All nervousness and embarrassment is gone. I feel like a king now.

Then they started a low, soft, "Bill" chant. A few are saying, "Fuck her good," or "That must be amazing," but most are repeating my name. I am speeding up. Sandy is screaming out, "YES! Yes! YES!! HARDER! FASTER! Make me FEEL it!"

I barely hear her; my brain is overloaded from all the naked women in the office, touching me and lightly touching my body. My energy and confidence are at an all-time high. My hands latch onto her hips as I start drilling Sandy. She has no words left; she isn't capable of speech. She would have collapsed if not for me holding her up.

This is all new to me and I am shocked at my co-workers. None of them had a bra or panties on. They're all in a dress. THEY PLANNED THIS. All of this is for me. I have tears in my eyes. I can't believe they do this for just me.

Poor Sandy can only scream out her moans. I don't know if she is on the pill; therefore, I can't fill her pussy. I am proud of myself for having enough clarity at that beautiful time to think of a detail like that. I can't imagine that knocking up your boss is good for your career. Try it; I bet it doesn't work out well.

I am fighting hard to hold my release. I MUST hold on; I must hold on. Argggggg!

I pull out, spin her around, and then push her down. She has a look of wonder and shock on her face. I then shoot my first blast of cum onto her tits. Sandy orgasms hard. Her body gives out. Lucky for me, her friends hold her body up, so I can continue spraying my cum over her massive chest. She looks like a glazed donut.

While unresponsive, I pick her up, splay her on the desk, tits up, and then say with a smile on my face, "Bon-appétit!"

OH MY GOD! They ravished her like a piece of raw meat that was tossed into a tank of starving sharks. Sandy quickly woke up to women licking her face, neck, arms, ribs, breasts, nipples, and pussy. Nothing got down to her pussy; it's just someone being friendly. She is giggling, laughing, and trying to catch her breath. When they finish, we both get about a dozen cum, and a single pussy covered set of lips kissing us.

Torri speaks for the group, "Bill, we sure as hell are glad you're back. It sucks what you endured, but hopefully, this late-night planned ambush will raise your spirits a little. If nothing else, I found it to be quite a start to my day. Just so you know, we need to get dressed. We sent the boys out for coffee and donuts from three different places. Not a word of this gets to them. Your eyes only. Understand?"

I stand humbled, breathing hard, with a tear in my eye, "Saturday did suck. Sunday got worse. Wednesday, I was caught and got arrested. Yesterday my sister was stabbed, and I was in the ER. So no, this has not been a good week. I do thank you all for caring. Right now, it's difficult to care about much. I've lost a woman I loved, had the ultimate humiliation done to me, and almost had my sister die in my arms."

I sit back down and press my face into my hands. Complete and utter sadness envelopes me. I didn't even get into still being haunted by my friends that died back in Afghanistan.

I hear Jane's voice behind me, in the doorway, "Well. Can I assume they took you back?"

My head pops up, and as I turn, Jane is gingerly walking to me with tears streaming down her face. Mom has a smirk on her face in the doorway.

While sobbing, Jane says, "I had no idea I was so near death's doorstep. You and your quick assessment of the situation are the only reason I am alive."

Jane is crying and hugging me too much, so mom carefully and calmly paints the picture of what happened. They got a confession out of Randy's father last night for sending the contract killers. Now they're looking closely at his back account and phone records for other cases. Mom comes over and hugs me as well.

Sandy and the others are still naked as she hugs me, "Bill. You're a good man. WE all want you HERE. My office is still being cleaned; how about you take the day off, and we'll see you Monday ... with or without clothes."

Mom cuts in, "Oh no. Clothes on buster, otherwise these women won't get anything done."

I hear mom whisper in Sandy's ear, "I want a copy of the video. That was hot," as mom's palm caresses Sandy's naked breast. "I see I choose well with you. Thank you for all of this; it means a lot to us."

My boss and mother hug and then kiss. I am hard again. We hear a shout, "Coffee and donuts!" There is a mad dash to put clothes back on. That made me laugh hard.

+++++

Back at home, Jane wanted to make me lunch, and she drove home with me so mom could go to work.

Jane winces each time she turns. I push her to the table and then push her down into a chair.

I comment, "How about I cook? You look tender still, and it's ok; I need something to do." She relents.

We have chicken salad, so I butter and then grill some croissants. I cut the sandwich on an angle, place pasta salad in the middle of the plate, then add the halves to each side. I finish the top with a few bread-n-butter pickle slices and two iced teas to drink.

I grab a tray large enough for both plates, two forks, and both drinks. I head out onto the screen-enclosed porch. A light fan is blowing on us to keep the heat away. The gardens are in full bloom and kicking up the various aroma of the plants. It's quiet outside as we sit and eat our lunch.

Jane says to me in her typical sunny expression, "After yesterday, I'm tired of dating losers."

Oh shit, she blames me!

She continues, "That asshole tried to have me killed! You're the only decent man I know. I bet you're a bit down right now. You probably think there are easy ways to remove the pain. Well, let me tell you, buster. I would still be with that mother fucker if not for you. Without your keen eye, I'm dead now. I need you. I'm not letting you go. I don't care if you find a wife; I'm yours forever.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers