All Comments on 'Bad Girl Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Awesome follow up, there is nothing like a GOOD tough guy fantasy story to sink into. Thank you for always delivering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This gets better and better. I confess to being a bit put off by the first half of the first instalment but this second chapter more than makes up for it. It is very well plotted and written. An enjoyable and exciting read.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

After the Juan thing, I can't see a RAAC on this, not even as a harem, also Juan never being enlightened about what an asshole he is was a bad move since it destroyed his character.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I'm really liking this series. Excellent writing! 5 BIG FAT STARS again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific. Another 5*++. Thanks so much for the writing and the telling.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

As famous director Stanislavsky said: "I don't believe it!

The description of a multimillionaire's mansion sounds like the home of a medium-sized businessman, the owner of a few diner stores or a couple of gas stations.

Forgive the primitivism of business and consulting descriptions.

Hired killers in big business with government contracts internationally? Bullshit. That's where political corruption has its weight. And after a fight, you don't wave your fists.

There more conducting a military operation, 30-40 assailants with automatic weapons, under the nose of the FBI in New York? After 9/11? That's not even crime, that's terrorism. The company that initiated it is already dead.

Contamination after injury? And the tetanus serum was abolished?

Even the sex scenes themselves look unnatural.

The author has some interesting and well-developed stories.

But this one sucks.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 2 years ago

Will the mc forgive the bitch because of a lame excuse the author created? And what is his mother doing kissing other men?

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 2 years ago

You forgot the tag "mc is a cuck"

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

Honestly expected Bill to sleep with Sophia, Kim, and Betty before even being remotely around Vickie.

The 2 year timeskip seemed kind of out of left field honestly. Would have preferred that portion to get expanded rather than glossed over. Could have easily done a little bit on Vickie coming out of the coma, Bill sleeping with Sophia or whomever as he expanded/fixed the company, then that turn into the working with Vickie to help Sophia's company and that general integration.

The degree of the attack is a bit more than it probably should have been. Scaling it down would have added some realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Vickie has sex with Juan but can't orgasm so she comes back to Bill ??? He needs to dump her permanently !!! Bill is better off with his sister.

kingdozerkingdozer8 months ago

i love ur stories but this one is ruff im sorry vikie to me should be dead and gone u keep turning ur male main ppl into pussys who just give in u need to right something of them NOT giveing in give them a back bone hell hes a god dam marine semper fi and whooo rahhhh man stop makeing ur men turn into lil bitches if i was in his shoes id have left county till she was dead and gone if my fam did to me wat they doin to her id have disowned them and never spoke to them again as ik 99 person of the world would do that exact same thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES