Bad Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk with the guy back to the office and watch the mastery that is mom. She conducted a fantastic interview. The guy went back, and the woman came to the office. Mom asks the same questions. In the end, she liked both and promoted the woman. She had ten years with the company where the man had one. She did bring him back to tell him to his face why and that if the woman leaves or moves to a different shift, he would be the front runner. He understood.

We leave and in the same industrial park is another company we own. This is a high-tech factory that makes boards, the green boards that all electronic devices need. This one makes computer motherboards for the most part. Eighty percent of their business is motherboards.

In this industry, they have short runs because there are so many changes. That means they spend a lot of time setting up for the next board. A consulting company made a bunch of suggestions. Since then, productivity hasn't increased. She wants me to take the plans and see if the changes have been made or not.

I go out into the plant after I put on a special suit. I walk around to get my bearings and then look to see if changes were made. Sometimes I can't tell, so I talk to the operators during their work. The women love talking to me. This plant manager hasn't done squat. Eventually, two security guys want to escort me to the office. It's not worth a fight, so I go with them. They look relieved.

They get nervous when our three security guys stand up in a defensive posture. One of the two reaches for his taser.

I grab his hand quick, "We don't pay you enough."

He releases his hold of the weapon.

Mom asks me, "He didn't do shit, did he?"

I shake my head no.

Mom is pissed, "Damnit!"

Mom asks the guards, "Who is second in command here."

The guy looks sick, "Please don't. You think Rick is an asshole; Jimmy is worse. You want Seth. He doesn't have the most experience, but people like him, and the kid is smart."

Mom stares at the guys, "See to it that Rick and Jimmy are assisted in leaving this facility after they see HR. I will put the orders in the system first thing Monday morning. I want you two to make sure they are escorted to HR as they walk into the building. I will have HR contact Seth and let him pick his #2 and their replacements. We are leaving now. I thank you for your time."

Both men look at me wearily; Jane just can't help herself, "Had you reached for that weapon, he would have torn your arm off. Was that intelligence or fear that made you stop?"

They both make me laugh when they say, "Fear."

Mom and Jane are laughing as we leave the facility.

Once we are back in the airplane, mom asks, "You were gone for a while both times. Did you learn anything, or did you find a new girlfriend?"

I laugh as I answer, "The first place needs new equipment. Some poles hold the machinery off the ground. You start high, and gravity helps push things along as you work downhill. On the poles, I could see cracked and broken metal. Behind that, there was a plate that had been welded in place. Some have three plates. Everything is filthy. The rollers are only half working. The mixers have makeshift blades from the old ones breaking.

"I watched the operation, and there are people doing work that should be automated. They had a person with a shovel moving grains from one bin to another. They need modernization, and then some low-paying jobs need to go. They need to add a maintenance schedule for routine maintenance and more maintenance people for the factory machinery. They have nobody dedicated to the machines.

"In the second facility, it's as you suspected. The guy didn't do jack shit. I heard from talking to the people that he has twenty years with the company. It might mean that his knowledge tells him some of the suggestions sounded good on paper but would not work. I'm no expert in that stuff. He still may need to be fired; I'm just saying I think it's worth talking to him first. However, if nothing else, he needs a lesson in communications. He doesn't make those decisions without talking to you."

Mom hugs me, "Thank you, honey. I take it you learned to protect all your military equipment?"

I smile; everything must be clean and be properly maintained to operate efficiently. It's a way of life, whether it's a pair of shoes or an eight-million-dollar tank. It costs to maintain equipment, but it runs reliably when you need it."

Before landing, I use my phone and place a thirty-minute meeting for Sandy and me at 10:00 am tomorrow.

Chapter 8 -- Work, Work, Work

On Monday at 10:00 am, I walk into Sandy's office and sit down in the chair across from her. The desk is a mess of reports, notes, and her computer. Still, she drops everything to look at me. She went from frustration to happiness as I walked into the room.

I lighten the mood, "Thinking about your old desk?"

She turns red, "How did you know?"

I humor her, "When you do, there is a particular smile you use; it's reserved for that memory only. The girls pointed it out to me." She turns a deeper red.

"You need to replace me," which startled Sandy. She's no longer happy.

I look sad myself, "I love this place. I love my job. I love all the special people here, especially the boss." My head hangs. "They still remind me of that fateful day. It won't leave me; it haunts me. The day I came back, that eases the pain. What you especially, but all of you did was a porn movie come true. If you allow me, I would like to stay on, maybe two days a week."

Sandy cuts me off, "Done. Whatever you want."

I feel the need to explain, "Sunday, we went up to Syracuse to see the plants. Mom had thoughts there were issues, but management covered them up. I walk through the two facilities, and even my untrained eye can spot problems immediately. We found a manager with his feet up on a desk, drinking a beer, and reading an XXX magazine. He got fired on the spot.

"I am now part of the family business. My first official duty will be writing a check for Global. Mom told me about the amazing experience of doing the commercial where they found me. We have never had that type of experience. I want to build a world-class sound stage with all the people needed to run it. That includes lighting, filming, editing, directing, makeup, etc. We will do our own commercials plus assist others to do their own. We can also do training videos for other companies and us. You will need someone like Marcene to head it."

Sandy laughs, "That's exactly who I pictured running it as well. Damn, we work so well together. I appreciate the studio; it will help us a lot. That was one area that held us back. You pick the days you want; just mark it on your calendar. Do you still want a paycheck?"

I chuckle, "No, I am a made man now." She smiled at that. "They are like a hawk around me now. I have no doubt this room has a video feed, and they are monitoring me. I won't be running off any time soon."

Sandy is smiling as she says, "They have good reason to. You scared the crap out of us all. We were devastated; I can only imagine what they went through."

As she is getting up, "I'm supposed to be in a meeting." We close the distance, so she can hug me. "I love you. Work all you want. Just being you helps the whole company, and you will help your family even more so. I got to run. I will see you around."

She walks away with tears running down her cheeks. I go back to work.

+++++

Tuesday, I go in to work early. I use my thumb to enter the building. No kidding, it still works. Of course, it does; fingerprints don't change. I stop at HR to get a badge and my password. They are all shocked to see me. I then steel myself as I open my father's old office. It's stunning, just as I remember it as a child. The view from the 100th floor is incredible. There is a brand-new computer on the desk with two giant monitors. A mouse, keyboard, and headset are all standard. There isn't a phone. The mouse has a mousepad with a racecar on it. To the right is a small box of business cards. Title, President. Interesting.

The desk and chair are the same my dad used. Both are worn and show their age. The two high back chairs in front of the desk are new, as is the couch. There is a bar, refrigerator, and a sink by the wall. The view is absolutely breathtaking. I can see for miles. There is Central Park and, of course, the Hudson River. The keys are in the pencil drawer. Inside is also two of my dad's pens; his initials are on them.

The office is clean, with no dust. The carpet is lush and doesn't kick up a plume of dust as I walk into the room. The cleaning service has done well. I sit in the chair, taking in that I have replaced dad. How can I replace dad? I seem so unworthy. Sunday made me realize how bad the family needs me.

I know mom manipulated me. She picked those two and made sure I went on the factory floor. I wonder, would she have noticed the same things I did? Probably not. I think my time in the military taught me a lot about machinery and maintenance. Neither of us knows squat about a factory, but I think people are more inclined to talk to me. Mom is too formal and pampered; she would freak out from all that dirt and smell. To me, I have experienced much worse.

I get it. Jane works for a few days, but her heart isn't into it. I wonder how I will feel in a year or two. I guess we will find out. I boot up the computer, log on, change my password. Then I must do three hours of compliance training. YIKES! With so many businesses in our holding company, I must take a bazillion short courses plus the fifty security courses.

While wearing my headphones and watching the training, I pause it as my door slowly opens. My mother is cautiously opening my door. At seeing me in dad's chair, she breaks out in tears. My heart goes out to her. I get up and take two steps towards my mom before my head is twisted and stopped due to the headset still on my head. I shed the headset and hug mom hard, smashing her breasts into me as she goes from crying to giggling as she remembers why I do this.

Mom is still giggling as she says, "This brought back so many memories of your father sitting at that desk with me walking in. After a while, the chairs and couch smelled too much like pussy juice; I had to replace those." I laugh. "Sorry if the desk smells. Your father wound bend me over the desk from this side, so I had the nice view as he fucked me."

I continue laughing, "I will get some baby wipes."

Mom closes the door, then walks back to me. I am pushed out of the way as she stands in front of my desk. No fucking way! She pulls down her panties. There is a knock on the door, then it opens. OH SHIT! I'm standing in a room alone with my mother, and her panties are down around her ankles. How do I explain this?

I don't need to. Jane walks in quickly and closes the door.

While grinning ear to ear, she says to us with her sexy voice, "Don't stop on account of me. I want to see how this is done."

Mom turns back around and bends over, so her breasts are on my desk. She reaches behind herself and pulls up her skirt. My heart is in my throat. That's such a sexy sight. A woman on my desk, no panties, and she's holding up her skirt, leaving her ass and pussy for my inspection. Two hops, and her legs are spread wide.

In a fraction of a second, my pants are down, and I push my cock into my mother's beautiful pussy. I know the correct depth. I push in just far enough, so I only graze her cervix. I then start a slow thrusting of my hips. This is a fantastic feeling. I love going slow and taking my time. Nothing is better. I love the feeling of my veins stroking her walls. I love my shaft slowly sliding against her pussy walls. I love gauging the depth, so I never hit her cervix too hard. I could do this all day.

Jane interrupts us, "Mom, we need to talk to the circuit board CEO in seven minutes."

So much for a good slow fuck. I am now at my fastest speed. No time to play around and extend orgasms or make her work for her orgasm. No. I need to get her there as fast as possible.

Jane helps, "We have no time to clean up. Mom will pull up her panties, and they will get soaked with your cum as it dribbles out. She will have your cum between her legs until 11:00, when she gets a break. Then I will come in, remove her panties, and clean her up."

I spew my cum when mom corrects her, "No, Betty will clean me up while I am on the phone."

Betty has been her secretary for over twenty years. I unload a massive load of cum into my mother. I know others are around, I suppress my scream. Mom has no self-control; she screams her head off. I pull out, and Jane is on her knees to clean my cock. Mom stands up, drops her skirt, picks up both sides of her panties, and pulls up. She opens my door, walks out, says hi to Betty, who is standing outside my door with mom's mail and a shit-eating grin on her face.

Betty says to me, "Welcome, Mr. Shoemaker. It sounds like it's going to be fun around here again."

My jaw drops to the floor, and both mom and Betty walk off giggling like children. I'm thrilled to see mom happy. Jane leaves my office in a great mood as well.

As she walks past me, "Get back to your training."

I do my training and then go through my email. Betty has already filtered out the garbage and sent me reports and background information on all the companies not doing as expected or projected. The two in Syracuse are at the top of the list.

She has already worked out a schedule with Sandy so that my calendar shows the days I work at Global and what I will be doing there. They have been preparing for me. All companies now use a standard email system, and they each have their own servers with their names. Trusts exist between all of them, so we can collaborate directly. Somehow, I bet this involves me.

+++++

For a year, I do a lot of traveling to see all the companies, meet the people, and then return to see progress and, in a few cases, to look in on the modernization. I was right about the circuit boards. The consultants didn't understand the differences in our business. However, I raked him over the coals for not speaking up, talking to mom, or implementing the other suggestions they had. His attitude improved significantly after that.

The following year, I worked with all our companies to buy from each other and share research and development. We ended up creating an R&D company that supports all our companies now. IT, engineering, and maintenance are more of a group thing than an individual company thing. This has helped efficiency, licensing, knowledge sharing, and allowed the small companies the benefits of a far larger company. We are having a huge upswing in the companies, and we are making a bunch of money.

I have my own administrative assistant, Betty's daughter Kim, and am happier now than I've been in years. We take vacations twice a year and blow boatloads of money having fun and seeing amazing things.

+++++

It's a Monday in late September. I have been called to a conference room to sit in on a meeting. Every year, mom has given me a project. I have been expecting this for a while now. This is most likely going to be my next project. It's 9:30, Kim refills my coffee. Ut oh, she looks nervous. This is bad. I should run now, but where do I go? They have proven that no place on earth is safe them mom and Jane.

I stop and look at her, "Um, you want to tell me about it?"

Kim is nervous and twirling her hair, something she does when it's bad news. Kim shakes her head no.

I ask, "Is it too late to just run and leave?"

Kim can't talk. She tries, but nothing happens. Everyone is staring at me with wonder. I didn't do anything wrong. Kim will only point to the conference room. My senses are heightened. What could scare this woman so much? Is mom in danger?

With renewed interest, I rush to the conference room to verify mom and Jane are ok. I knock on the door, and all talking stops. Previously several women were talking, and they seemed pretty happy. Now, it's deathly silent in there. I open the door and almost close it immediately. Sitting on the right side of the table is mom and Jane. Opposite from them is Sophia and Vickie. There is only one chair left at the end of the table between Sophia and mom.

Everyone stares at me to see if I run. Jane looks poised to sprint if necessary.

I know it was short notice, but I wrote a speech for this. It goes like this, "Oh."

Yeah, not so good. I take small steps to the table, set down my coffee, notepad, and my pen. I always take notes. I try to sit there calm, knowing the two-timing bitch is there.

Mom grabs my hand, making me immediately look her in the eyes with contempt. She knows my hate for this woman. She can see how mad I am. Now mom is nervous. She shouldn't be doing this.

Mom does all the talking, "Honey, calm down. You're breathing too quickly, and your heart rate is off the charts. Nobody will hurt you. Nobody can hurt you here."

I beg to differ, "Someone here already has hurt me. Being here now is hurting me. Try a different approach."

Mom sighs.

Jane takes over, "The work you have done with our companies has been outstanding. Your leadership and personal touch have made a significant difference to all our companies. Costs are down across the board. When you went into hiding a while ago, mom worked with Sophia to find you. Her daughter was unconscious and then in a medical coma. She helped the people that were looking for you. She helped with that exceptional commercial. You, in turn, helped her understand what happened to her daughter at the FBI interview.

"This isn't about what she did to you, how you feel about her, or what happened. That was long ago. I'm not going to discount that, but it's in the past. Everyone has moved on. Mom and Sophia were forced to work together. They became friends. It was never mentioned around you ... well, for obvious reasons.

"Anyways, mom was bragging about the incredible work you have done, and she explained some of the details. I don't know if you knew, but Sophia also has a substantial holding company like we do. She immediately realized that our model would also work for her companies. She has a major problem. She doesn't have you. She is like mom, Vickie is kind of like me, other than the ch... well, we're different.

"Sophia wants to hire you as a consultant for big money, to do for her what you did for us last year. Because that should be easy for you to do, they also want to buy and sell from our companies at a volume discount. She needs you to work with them to find compatibilities between our companies. In the back of your head, plan for a possible merging where we share IT, engineering, and R&D between all our companies to get even better efficiencies."

Sophia adds, "We would be co-owners of the R&D, engineering, and IT parts. I would like to add in accounting, shipping, and management overview."

With a monotone voice, "Let me guess. You both know the perfect person on Sophia's side to work with me. Right?" Nobody will look me in the eyes. "So, this has nothing to do with real work. You manufactured a reason to get us back together. That boat has sailed. The amount of pain and humiliation still causes me nightmares. Fine, you guys do what you want to do. Let me know how this works out."

I get up even as mom tries to grab my hand. I leave the room, the building, and I walk out onto the streets. I walk over to Central Park, a few blocks away, sit on a bench, and cry. The pain and humiliation is back and fresh in my mind at seeing her. Why are they doing this to me? We're done, over, there is no going back after what she did to me and what I saw her doing to those men.

+++++

Back in the conference room:

Mom says, "Well. That went better than I expected. Vickie. Do you see what you did to my son? I have some video I want you to see."