Bad Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell them with a calm, cool voice, "That was a security update. Currently, it's not important enough to alarm you. If that changes, I will say more. All security protocols stay as they are."

Everyone but Vickie relaxes.

I sigh, but Jose spoke for me, "Bill probably has a thousand things in his head right now. He is an expert on prioritizing things. Too much information can overwhelm people; he keeps it simple for us. When danger is imminent, he will tell us. It's what he does well, let it go, or you will fall to pieces in nerves. If he isn't worried enough to tell us, there is nothing to worry about. When he does tell us, that's when you get nervous and steel yourself to act."

I add some fun, "Ok smart guy since you know what I was going to say, what's for dessert?"

Jose smiles, "Scones."

How the hell did he know?

He's giggling, "I was in the kitchen getting a soda, and your chef asked me what we want for dessert. I remember those scones we had in the south of France, those were epic, and I asked for that. For the last ten minutes, I have been smelling them, and the anticipation is killing me."

They were every bit as good as we had in France.

That night the sleeping order is the same. The only difference is that Vickie is no longer shaking when we climb in bed. I guess that's progress.

+++++

10:00 am the following day, several black vehicles pull up in front of the house along with an ambulance. I think mommy just arrived. Vickie is never far from me.

I look at her, "Let's go answer the door. I think a guest has arrived."

Vickie looks nervous and hopeful. Both her hands are grabbing mine. The poor girl is shaking like a leaf.

The gurney is wheeled out of the ambulance in a few seconds, and four people almost run with it into the house.

I use my commanding voice, "Upstairs, turn left twice."

Next is a procession of agents carrying various medical equipment and supplies. Two nurses show up with suitcases. I set them each up in a guest room. They're both young and look me up and down for a long time. I think, good luck.

I check up on Sophia.

The nurse objects with me, mom, Jane, and Vickie in the room, "All of you out. She is tender and needs rest. She has been an excellent patient and is healing well. The best thing for her is to rest. Now go."

Vickie states flatly to the nurse, "Over my dead body. I'm staying."

The nurse asks, "Vickie?"

She nods her head yes and holds her mother's hand. We all leave them alone. It's noon, we go into the kitchen for lunch. The nurse is instructing our chef on Sophia's diet and the size of her meals. She better not put me on that diet.

A cable installer set off our alarm, Juan sprinted to investigate. He's my most aggressive attack dog. He is perfect for this. I don't even ask if he has a weapon. The guy will be clean; he was paid to test us. That tells me they know that at least Vickie is here and with all the vehicles, Sophia as well. They will look up Juan and see that he was in the military, and that's it.

Most people, they wouldn't think anything of that. The people after Sophia, it will be a big red flag. Because we are classified, that tells them all they need to know. That means they will be much more careful, and they'll bring many more people. They will hit us at night in two days. If there isn't money involved, then they might be smart and wait a month for us to let down our defenses.

With the quick probing of our defenses, this feels like they will come quickly. I walk inside the house. Besides Juan, my friends are sitting in the living room with my family, telling the funny stories of dumb shit we have done.

I look serious and worried; all talk stops.

Using my calm voice of reason, "Juan just ran out for a cable repair truck that set off an alarm. They're testing our defenses; they know at least Vickie and probably Sophia are here. Mom, Jane, you are not targets. I want you to pack a bag for a few days and go see Libby (her sister), one of Jane's friends, or I know Sandy will take you in. Anywhere but here." They don't move. My anger builds. "NOW! This isn't a game. I can't have you getting killed!"

They don't move.

Before I can yell again, Jane explains it to me, "You, dear brother, have a habit of getting shot. Your friends just explained all the glorious times they carried your body back to base. That's not easy with your huge body."

I defend myself, "Woah, hold on there, buckaroo. Most of the time, I limped out or was assisted. Don't believe all the shit they're shoveling around here."

She continues, "I have seen your body and the patchwork they did. You're a BIG target; you get shot. If you get shot again, I want to be there. I love you, Bill." Tears are streaming down her face.

Mom has a stern look on her face, "I'm not running away. If you and these men are here, this is where I will be, and I dare you to try to force me to leave."

Why won't anyone listen to reason? There is NO need for them to be here. I'm frustrated.

Jose explains to me, "This is just like our last mission. We had terrible intel, and we were dropped into a hornet's nest. None of us should have walked out of there. I know they blamed you, but they were wrong. Without you, none of us are here today. All of us can see the love they have for you. We all know how women can't say no to you."

Now they tell all the stories about me and the times I am caught ... out of uniform. I did have my fair share and then some. In my job, I didn't want a wife. The odds were not in my favor of coming back. It only takes one bad thing to happen, and it all goes sideways. Other guys had families; I just couldn't do it.

Juan is back.

Juan smiles, "All it took was my pearly whites, and he came down off his ladder and took off like a bat out of hell. I figure two days."

He has no clue why we're all laughing.

Juan is still in good spirits, "I'll be right back. I need to tell Miss Vickie about our encounter."

That killed the mood. Everyone but Juan understood; he was already running up the stairs.

I announce I will be up part of the night, "I'm going to take a nap; wake me up for dinner."

Jane stands up and follows me upstairs. Swell, no way the guys didn't see that. Mom starts the Vickie story. Damn glad I'm not there. I am tired and stressed. I need this nap. I take off my shirt, shoes, and shorts and get in my bed. I know Jane is following me because Vickie and her mom are in Jane's room. The guest rooms were too small.

As soon as I'm lying down, my door closes, and then Jane gets in bed with me. She's up near the headboard so she can kiss my neck. She starts softly singing a lullaby our mother sang to us. I assigned the other guest bedrooms to the guys, and I heard three bedroom doors close. Some of them are getting sleep as well. Damn, I trained them well.

What seemed like a few minutes later, Juan was pushing my shoulders.

He says to me, "Yo, Beast Man, dinner is ready. Bring your wench."

While still groggy, I reply with a growl, "Don't you ever say that again. She is Jane, my sister, you can call her my girlfriend, but don't you ever demean her again like that."

Juan takes it well, "Damn bro, your cranky when you wake up. It's ok; I'll still sleep with you."

Quick as a cat, I am sitting up. However, faster than the speed of light, Juan is out of my room and down the stairs. Jane chuckles.

I freshen up and then go into Jane's room. I am silent as I enter the room. Vickie and her mother are talking.

Vickie says to her mother, not knowing I am there, "Yes, mom. Ok, yes, he's cute. He's a nice guy."

Sophia smiles as she sees me.

I take a chair from the desk rather than sit next to Vickie on the bed.

I take a deep breath, "There has been an abundance of service vehicles in the neighborhood yesterday and today. Today, a cable company repairman tested our defenses, and my attack dog chased him away. I predict two days. It might be one or three, but I think it will take that long to get more guys, equip them, discuss a plan, and then practice it.

"I significantly increased our security system, the FBI is scattered around, and the remaining living members of my team are here. They will have the numbers, but we are defending and have better firepower and equipment. You will be fine. I'm just being honest and upfront with you. It's the decent thing to do."

I regretted saying those words, so I said, "Sorry Vic, that wasn't a swipe at you."

I can see it still hurt. Her mom must be on meds; she's smiling like we're at Disney World, and she is six again."

I reach out my hand, just to show I'm sorry, and say, "Dinner is ready."

Vic won't take my hand, "Juan is bringing me up our dinner. Thank you anyways."

I quickly leave and pass Juan coming up as I am going down. I've lost my appetite. I go downstairs to the security office where the big-screen monitors are, showing off different angles of my property. They do two scans of regular light and then one of night vision. As the sun goes down, it switches to all night vision. We will see them from here first.

There's no goofing around in this room; they're all deadly serious. Our regular security guys are even on their toes. When nothing ever happens, they relax. Nobody is resting now. They're all on edge and observing the screens. We have a few views of the street that's being watched as well.

It's a long boring night. As I expected, nothing major happened. Some couples walking on the street, but the FBI screened them.

We all have breakfast in the morning, and then I am off to bed. This time, I am by myself. I wake up late afternoon with mom in front of me, then Jane and Vickie behind me. They're all asleep still. As I move, they all wake up. I strip and take a shower. Vickie's mouth is hanging open. I guess I forgot she doesn't know about our relationship. Oh well. Mom and Jane just stare at me. Vickie stares at all of us. I need a shower.

I hear Jane giggle behind me; she drops her clothes and is going to join me. I hear a gasp and look through the clear glass door that hasn't fogged up yet. A naked Vickie is watching us in horror. I don't give a damn. Jane did.

Jane giggles at Vickie and says, "Well, are you going to stand there and gawk, or are you going to help me clean this beast?"

My head turns quickly, with anger, I ask, "What did you just say?"

Jane is nervous from my anger, yet she still manages to say, "Oh, come on, you big baby. She's seen it all before. I'm hungry, and it takes a day to wash your body. Come on, Vic, it will be fun."

I turn around so I can't see them. Jane has had her hands all over me. She leans forward to massage my shoulders and back. Perfect opportunity to rub her breasts along my back. She doesn't disappoint me. Jane is purring like a cat as I feel the second set of hands lightly washing my ass cheeks. She is slow and gentle.

Jane teases her, "How did you ever get him clean? Trust me, I have tried; he's unbreakable."

Jane pushes it, "He's a really good fuck as well."

Vickie takes her hands off me.

Jane continues, "Oh, stop being such a prude. What, are you a puritan or something? Look at that magnificent body. You saw it for just six months. I saw him grow up. He wasn't always this big, but he was always this nice. Little sisters can be annoying. He never complained. He resisted, but in the end, WE broke him."

Vickie seems shocked, "We? Your mother?"

Jane, I know, is smiling, "Mmmmmhmmmm. He looks like dad but better. She says Bill is better in bed; his pussy licking ability is far better. She is still in love with my dad more. They had too many good years. Bill, though has a way of growing on you. Know what I mean?"

Softly, Vickie says meekly, "Yes. Yes, I do." She softly giggles.

They now work in tandem. One on the right side and one on the left side. Everything Jane does, Vickie mimics until Jane runs a hand over my cock. Vickie stands back. Jane's kinky side just came out. She wants to masturbate me in front of Vickie. She uses a slow twisting action on my cock, using long motions to rev my engine. I love it when she does this. After several bobs, Jane pushes my cock towards Vickie. She won't even sniff me. She looks scared.

The offer doesn't last long. Since we have a full bed, I have been getting no action. I am horny and in need of some relief. I turn towards Jane to help her give me maximum effort. My body is tingling from her efforts. I almost hit the ceiling when Vickie used her hands to spread my ass cheeks and reaches her tongue into my ass. She licked both my balls and works her way up to my rosebud. That maneuver sends several strings of cum into my delirious sister.

I use two hands on the walls to keep my spaghetti legs under me. Jane is excited and is waving a nervous Vickie to her. Vickie leans into a hug. Jane has other ideas and kisses her smack on the lips. She enjoys that for two seconds before her eyes bulge out.

Jane pulls back from the kiss to ask, "What the hell did you do to him?"

Vickie swallows, smiles, and then says with a Cheshire cat grin, "I spread his cheeks, then licked from his balls to his rosebud."

I look at Vickie, as she says that, I shoot two more ropes of cum onto her chest. Jane attacks Vickie's breasts and nipples, relishing in my cum. Vickie orgasms from this display of lewdness. Lucky for her, Jane has Vickie wrapped in Janes arms and gently sits Vickie on the shower floor. The grin on her face is fantastic.

Jane is also grinning, "I see why you like her."

She quickly leaves before I can correct her. Such a sharp tongue and a quick wit. It's no wonder I love her.

I meet up with the group for breakfast. The air is thick with tension. It's always like this when we know danger will be with us soon. The guys are experienced with this; they're all calm. Jane, mom, and Vickie aren't. Mom had started breakfast as all staff had been sent home. Vickie and Jane are soon helping. All three are working and are distracted, yet I can see the worry in all of them.

I ask Jose, "You know, it's been so long ago. Yet. It seems like just yesterday we were down in Ecuador. Remember rescuing those three nurses from that drug cartel?"

Juan smiles, "There was what, fifty or sixty of them. I remember those gold guns of theirs. We all should have died that day, and if it wasn't for DAD ...."

Mom bores a hole in my face with her lasers.

I add for her benefit, "DAD was David Anthony Dominguez, affectionately known as DAD. What ever happened to that old man?"

Jose looks sad, "He's retired now. He still watches us. When my bank account gets too low, money finds its way there. I always thought it was him. Was it really you?"

I admit, "He had the intelligence to somehow know. Yes, I did supply the money for a great many of our compatriots, most before our time, but always, someone in need. I figured my trust fund should do some good if I wasn't going to use it. I've helped with other needs, most I don't even know about. He works with my trust fund manager."

I wanted to bring up the hope for my family that we might have support out there. If we did, they would be in contact and would be out, around the house perimeter doing their best. Who wants to endanger their lives for someone they never met? I don't like talking about my contributions. I never feel like I do enough. I take a walk around the exterior, making sure no shenanigans are in place. A stealthy person could slip the defenses and plant devices to cut off the security system, making us blind. I don't see anything yet.

I spend a good three hours scouring the property without finding anything. I haven't been working out the last few days; I want to be fresh. I feel the pool calling my name. Nobody is around. I strip and only do ten laps. Twenty would have been better but would have worn me down some, and I can't have that.

As I am standing by the pool, shaking myself to dry off, I see movement out the corner of my eye. I know a camouflaged man with a silenced pistol taking aim at me. I jump back in the pool as I hear the shot skip off the cement of the opposite end of the pool. Simultaneously I hear a sniper rifle shot. Oh yes, that's much different than a regular rifle. I keep my head down until I hear the "all clear" from inside the house.

I am scared and shaking like a leaf. That guy was good and narrowly missed me. I go to my room for a shower with three angry women following me and cussing up a storm for being stupid. They're right; it was dumb. However, now I know they're coming tonight. They know they gave themselves away and won't want us to be reinforced.

I am pissed off at their grumbling by the time I reach my room. I twirl around and stare at them. Not one of them stops. I back into my room, and they want to follow.

I scream, "STOP!"

I then close and lock my door. They're still yelling at me when I take my shower. When I finish, I jump into bed and take a nap. It's going to be a long night.

Mom wakes me up at 5:00 for dinner, and she looks like she just woke up as well. Jane and Vickie talk as they sit on the edge of the bed about shopping in Hong Kong. As I sit up, they stop talking.

I am soft-spoken, "They're coming tonight. All of you will be in the basement, including Sophia. They have thermal imaging and can shoot through the house, and you'll be safe in the basement. Start moving Sophia after dinner. Let's go make dinner."

My guys made dinner. They found enough to make spaghetti and meatballs with a meat sauce. Tony is Italian; I have no doubt this is his doing. Dinner is quiet, and they all understand.

My phone rings, Agent Johnson, "No ID, no papers, no vehicle, nothing on INTERPOL or anywhere else. They think he's German. They are coming tonight, right?"

My answer is short, "Affirmative." He hangs up.

I tell the table, "No papers, vehicle, or photos/prints online. They think he may be German."

Vickie says softly, "Holy fuck." All eyes are quickly on her. "Last year, we undercut the Germans for a DoD contract to put up three satellites into space. Our government must buy from the cheapest, but they thought the Germans had ties to the Russians. We cut our price to cut them out."

I dial Agent Johnson and pass on the information. That will stop them long-term, but nothing can stop tonight. I doubt they use thermal imaging; it's too bulky. They will use night vision like we will. The lights will be on inside the house, and I don't like night vision close up. We know where the entrances are and where good cover is. I want Mom, Jane, Vickie, and Sophia to do something after dinner so they have less time to worry.

They will wait several hours; they won't come at dusk. They don't want random cars to interfere, either. My team knows this; it's our standard MO. It's much more stressful to be defending, though, and I can only imagine what my family's going through. This can't be good for Sophia; she should be resting easily.

Until midnight, I am with my family in the basement. We're playing Monopoly, and I am losing. I am in my fatigues, my face is painted black, I have my hat, my rifle, an assault rifle, two handguns, and my night vision goggles all on or near me. My radio is in my uniform with an earpiece and mic on my ear.

We have extra radios, I give a few to the house security force, and I give one to my family. Rather than an earplug, they have a set of USB speaks hooked up so they can all hear what's going on. I see no need to hide anything from them. My hope is that by being open with them, there will be less stress.

At 1:12 am, I hear the words I've been expecting, "Bill, it's starting. I see six on our perimeter."

I replay, "Let agent Johnson warn them, I am on my way."

Vickie asks, "Why are we warning them?"

I smile, "If we don't, it's murder. You can't just shoot someone that walks through your yard. There are laws in this country, and it will happen soon; you'll hear it. Tonight, they're on our frequency."