Bad Girl Shenanigans on Another Planet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daisy..." Jemma moaned as a hand reached round to massage one of her breasts.

"Shhhhhhh, I got you babe." Daisy whispered, before grinning with delight, "Just let me show you how much fun bad girl shenanigans can be on this planet."

Daisy was actually kind of proud of herself for that admittedly cheesy line, and if Jemma didn't include it in her report, she would definitely include it in hers. Not in one that she would give to Colson of course, but she genuinely wanted to have something to remember this glorious day, every tiny detail. Sure, she would probably remember regardless, but Daisy really, really didn't want to take the risk. Not when everything was so perfect.

Which was also why she was content with just gently fondling and kissing Jemma for a few long minutes, finishing off her wine in the process. Also Jemma's, as the other girl didn't seem to be in a state of mind to finish it, just holding it for a few long minutes, and not protesting when Daisy took it from her hand.

However it was a different story once both glasses were finished and placed safely down besides the tub. That was when Daisy was given two hands to roam over Jemma's body, and pull the other girl more firmly against her, and grind her nipples into her back. She also tried grinding her crotch into Jemma's 'arse', however in their current position it was more like she was grinding into her lower back, which wasn't quite as hot.

The end result was more or less the same though, as it seemed to have a very positive effect on both girls, and pushed Daisy into playing with Jemma's nipples more passionately, causing her girl to tip her head back and let out a loud groan of pleasure.

This caused Daisy to grin against Jemma's neck and then whisper against it, "You like that, huh?"

"I like everything you do to me." Jemma moaned with a playful smile.

Daisy laughed, and then accused, "Charmer."

"Like you're not just as bad." Jemma pointed out with a chuckle of her own.

Briefly Daisy pretended to be offended by this, before grinning, "Well, why don't I show you just how bad I can be?"

Throughout that little interlude Daisy had been massaging Jemma's tits, and to emphasise her point she twisted her girlfriend's nipples very hard, making the other brunette cry out loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure. However she knew Jemma was super into that, and it didn't feel like nearly enough, so Daisy then pushed one of those hands downwards to her ultimate destination.

Which was arguably a bit premature, but Jemma didn't exactly complain about it. In fact she did exactly the opposite, this time crying out in pure pleasure, and following that up with moans, gasps and whimpers which were just as pleasurable. Which in turn made Daisy grin against the other girl's neck, while continuing to play with her tits, this time with one hand, using the other to play with her pussy.

At first it was gently sliding her fingertips up and down Jemma's pussy lips, but combined with all the build-up there was more than enough to get the kind of sounds out of Jemma that she craved. Which lasted for several long minutes, her scientist girlfriend seemingly perfectly content with those teasing touches, and to be fair so was Daisy, at least for a little while.

She particularly liked kissing up and down Jemma's neck, and just the feeling of the girl she loved in her arms. In fact, part of Daisy just wanted to stay like this all night long. Another part of her though, a more adventurous part, wanted to do something extra special to celebrate their homecoming. Admittedly she wasn't sure whether her girl would be willing to try, but now she thought about it Daisy was struggling to get it out of her head.

Just then Jemma broke the silence which had fallen between them, "Daisy... please... I... ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh..."

Jemma wasn't hesitant because she was embarrassed to talk dirty, like she had been when they had gotten together. No, she was just so relax, and more importantly so horny, that it was just a struggle to get the words out. But of course, Daisy knew her body better than she did at this point, and could always tell what it needed. Because she was the reason she needed it, the little tease.

Oh yes, Jemma was aching to be fucked, and she was lucky enough that she barely had to say anything to get what she wanted. Or at least at the start of this, as Daisy couldn't help teasing her a little more by slowly pushing a finger up to the knuckle inside of her, and then leaving it for a few long seconds before beginning to fuck her with it.

Naturally this led to some rather pathetic whimpering from Jemma, which was thankfully mostly drowned out by her cries and moans of pleasure, which Daisy had more than earned with her wicked ways. Besides, Jemma was barely aware of them, as her body had been so wound up at this point she more than welcomed the treatment she was getting.

Just as she welcomed the second, and third fingers, which ended up joining the first in quick succession. To make matters even better Daisy pressed her thumb to Jemma's clit along the way, meaning that by the time she was thrusting three fingers in and out of her Jemma was practically ready to cum in record time. Instead a fourth finger was added, which made Jemma frown, before she realized what was going on. Although, as it turned out, that was only part of it.

Daisy whispered, "Do you want more?"

Jemma blushed, then answered truthfully, "Already? Really?"

"Really?" Daisy grinned, briefly, before softly pushing, "We both know it will make you cum nice and hard, oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, and you know I love that. Love making you cum. And, I want you to do that to me, at the same time! For us to fist each other! Can you do that for me, baby? Please? For me?"

Jemma blushed, and ultimately whimpered, "Okay."

"Okay?" Daisy checked.

"Yes." Jemma squeaked, before quickly adding, "Just be gentle, okay?"

"With you baby, always." Daisy grinned.

That wasn't necessarily true, but Jemma appreciated the sentiment. She also appreciated that Daisy complyed with her request, spending a few long minutes just gently pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy before going any further.

Admittedly this was kinda torturous thanks to how close to orgasm Jemma was, but Daisy clearly wanted her on that high to make what happened next easier, namely sticking her thumb inside Jemma's twat and then beginning to stretch her entrance around her knuckles. Which hurt, but thankfully before she could even complain Daisy was pulling back and spending a few more minutes of gentle pumping before trying again.

Over and over again this process was repeated for a while, Daisy getting closer and closer to her goal until finally her entrance was stretched wide enough for the widest part of Daisy's knuckles to get past, and then the rest of the hand just slipped inside, meaning Jemma had a whole fist inside her.

Again! Oh God, Daisy had her whole fist inside Jemma's cunt, and it was only the fact that this was Daisy Johnson, the woman she loved, which allowed Jemma to deal with that fact. Also the fact the other woman just left her fist there for a few long minutes, before gently starting to fuck her with it, which felt weird, but it gradually got better and better, until she received one of the most unique orgasms of her life.

Daisy needed those few minutes to adjust herself, but she just couldn't get over her amazement of having her whole hand inside Jemma Simmons. Oh God, her whole hand, was surrounded by the tight wet heat that was pure Jemma Simmons, and it felt so good. And if she timed this right, it would be even better for the scientist.

God, Daisy really hoped she could make this good for the other girl. They had done this a few times now, and clearly her girl was still struggling with it. Which was certainly worrying for Daisy, given what she had asked for, but she was confident that her sweet Jemma could find a way to make it good for them both. Especially under these circumstances.

After all, these were probably the best circumstances to do it under, as Jemma was as relaxed as she could possibly be in the still warm bath, and Daisy's arms were still tightly around her, something her girlfriend had told her several times she found comforting.

Then there was the fact that Daisy's incredibly hard nipples were poking into her back, not to mention her extremely wet pussy, two more things she knew Jemma enjoyed. And sure enough when she cautiously started to move her fist around inside of Jemma she received a cry of mostly pleasure from her girl, which Daisy took as a sign she should continue. Then as a sign she should increase the pace, which definitely got a positive cry out of Jemma.

Although there were a lot of whimpers too, so Daisy whispered into Jemma's ear over and over again, "It's okay, it's okay. I got you."

"And I've got you." Jemma quipped, pretty bravely by her standards.

To Daisy's delight, her girl turned around in her arms, and repeated her actions verbatim. Something which was pretty tough, given that Jemma had a fist inside of her pussy at the time. But Dr Simmons proved that she deserved each and every one of her PhDs, and other scientific achievements, as she brilliantly filled Daisy's cunt with fingers.

First two, sliding in their straightaway, and then a third joining them soon afterwards. Jemma then gave her some much-needed time to relax and get used to the sensation, before adding a fourth finger and her thumb. Another pause followed, before finally, the Inhuman got exactly what she been asking for. Namely, her girlfriend's fist inside her cunt, while her own fist was inside her girlfriend's cunt.

Like when the roles were reversed, Jemma did her the courtesy of taking her time, stretching Daisy's twat around her knuckles widely, before pulling back. Which was a process she repeated over and over again, albeit pushing more in each time. The other difference, was that Daisy was far more used to pain, thanks to her training, among other things, meaning Jemma got that fist inside of her a lot faster.

Of course, one thing, which was exactly the same, was that the supposedly mighty superhero cried out loudly as her body was invaded in the most extreme way she'd ever felt. Something she had only received a few times from this wonderful girl.

For a few long seconds Jemma cooed softly, and then parroted just as softly, "It's okay, it's okay. I got you."

It was impossible for Daisy to tell whether Jemma was being cheeky or not, but she was happy to return the favour, "And I've got you."

Jemma cried out loudly and in mostly pleasure as Daisy started moving her fist inside of her. Because it had been resting there for quite a while now her twat had time to relax and get used to the sensation. Or more accurately, as used to it as she was ever probably going to get. It still felt really weird, and painful, but the pleasure was overwhelming it. So overwhelming, that she was about to return the favour. Almost.

Luckily for them both, Jemma had a lot of experience working in this extreme conditions, and picked up the pace, so that the two girlfriends were fist fucking each other at the same time, hard and deep, so they could cum about the same time. Or at least, that was the plan.

Perhaps inevitably Jemma came first, but to her credit, she kept fisting her girlfriend through her climax, and then later through Daisy's. Which wasn't easy, given what they had done each other, and what they were doing now, but it was totally worth it, especially because they got to stare into each other's eyes while they came all over the others hand.

Oh God, thanks to Daisy's libido, and the fact that there wasn't much to do while stranded on an barren waste of a planet, or the broken down spaceship they were lucky to find, the two Agents of SHIELD had constantly been having sex, but this was extreme, even for them. Luckily all that practice not only helped Jemma survive, but continue fucking the other girl.

It also gave her an idea of how to get an advantage, starting with removing the bath plug. Admittedly it took a few long minutes for the water to drain out of the bath, and at that point, they were both clearly aching to stop, but Jemma just couldn't resist following through. Mostly because she knew it would impressed Daisy.

So as soon as she was able, Jemma turned around so they were in the classic 69 position and started attacking Daisy's pussy with her tongue. Admittedly, it was even more awkward than she thought it would be in that position, but thankfully basic training showed her how to get into a tight spot, and out of it, if she needed too. Best of all, she didn't have to wait long to get Daisy's reaction to this.

Not long at all, as Daisy laughed loudly in between her cries of pleasure, "JEMMA! OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, you sneaky little bitch!"

"I learned from the best." Jemma quipped, feeling very proud of herself.

Of course, that was just about the only coherent thing, the two of them could get out, given that Daisy's fist was still buried inside of Jemma's pussy. Also, there was the fact that in her current state, the only way Jemma could think of to get to Daisy's twat was in this position, which made it easy to return the favour. Or maybe that was exactly what she wanted?

Honestly in her current state of mind, it was hard for the scientist to tell. And it didn't matter. No, all that mattered was fucking the other girl as hard as possible, for as long as possible. Something which, to her delight, Daisy clearly agreed wholeheartedly, given how passionately she returned the favour.

Daisy didn't actually return the favour nearly as soon as she would have liked. She was just too busy chuckling with amusement at Jemma's antics, and more importantly, cumming incredibly hard for her. Cumming for Jemma Simmons! That's what she was doing, and she was cumming on Jemma Simmons's whole entire hand, and covered it with her girl cum and pussy cream, while Jemma did the same with her hand.

Oh God, it was so hot. Daisy loved every second of it, which was why she didn't immediately return the favour. Not really. Not like she should have. Because sure, she kept moving her fist inside of the other girl's cunt, but that was pretty much automatic at this point. Or even just a by-product of her own orgasms.

However, although it took a long time to start returning the favour, she did it, not only picking up the pace of the fisting again, but bringing her tongue to Jemma's twat. To her credit, her beautiful girlfriend had spent time licking the outside of it, before going for Daisy's clit. But since she was behind, Daisy cut out the middleman, and just went straight for the sensitive bundle of nerves, wrapping her lips around it and start sucking on it, hard and passionately.

Of course, she attacked it with her tongue, and swallowed some of that precious liquid which seem to be all around her, but that was more of a by-product. Mostly, the two girls just fisted each other, and sucked on the other's clit, fucking each other to countless climaxes in the process.

Sadly that stamina wasn't infinite, and ultimately they collapsed with exhaustion. To Jemma's credit, it was about the same time, which really showed how she'd grown as a lover under Daisy's tutelage, the thought of it making Daisy smile widely. Although that could be just the blissful aftershocks she was feeling?

Whatever the case, the two girls just lay there for a few long seconds, getting their breath back, then they both grimaced as they pulled their hands out of each other, and rolled onto their sides. Of course, they didn't get far, given they were still in a bathtub, which only encourage them to move back into the cuddling position they had been in earlier. Well, Jemma did most of the work, but Daisy helped as much as she could.

Jemma then chuckled, "I feel like we need another bath."

The next chuckle was shared between them, and then Daisy admitted, "Hey, I'm down if you are. Mmmmmmmm, especially if it ends like the last one."

"God no." Jemma groaned, before quickly clarifying, "I mean, it was fun. I enjoyed it. You know I enjoyed it. I just..."

Daisy cut Jemma off with a gentle kiss, which was all too brief, then reassured her, "It's okay, I get it. I'm sore too. And this isn't exactly the most comfortable place we've ever had sex in."

"But not the worst." Jemma quipped sadly.

"Yeah, but all that's behind us now." Daisy reassured, cupping Jemma's cheek, and stroking it gently, before smiling, "From now on, our bad girl shenanigans will remain strictly on this planet."

"Good." Jemma chuckled wickedly, before quickly adding, "And a bed, right?"

"I don't know..." Daisy grinned wickedly, and teased, "Now we're finally back, I have a lot of bad girl shenanigans planned. Some of them even involve beds."

"Promises, promises." Jemma chuckled, settling into Daisy's chest.

Unsurprisingly given what they'd been through Jemma seem to drop off right away, and although Daisy wished she had waited until they reach the bed, she just couldn't wake the other girl. Partly because she had been through a lot, and partly because she just looked so cute when she was sleeping. Also, partly because she was just exhausted, and was in no hurry to move again. And most of all, it gave her a chance to think about all the bad girl shenanigans that they would get to do now.

Because she'd had plenty of time to think about it while on that God forsaken desert planet, but the difference was now, she knew she could actually do them. Every single one of them. Or at least, all the ones that her girl was willing to do. Which might be more than she originally thought, given how Jemma had really stepped up her bad girl shenanigans while they'd been away.

12