Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas

Story Info
Hallmark's sexiest stars indulge in an all-girl XXXmas orgy.
23.5k words
4.85
12.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers

Disclaimer: This is entirely a work of fiction and is not meant to reflect reality in any way. This is a product of imagination and is NOT real. All characters are 18 and is not meant to be read by anyone under the age of 18..

I know Christmas has come and gone but Hallmark Christmas movies never go out of style.

This is something I whipped up a couple of years ago and people have really dug. This is an offshoot of my Harem series. It helps if you have read it before but you don't need to because this is basically just a big ol orgy between the girls at the Malibu mansion and the stars of so many Hallmark Christmas movie. Christmas might be over but tis still the season to be slutty.

Starring: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Rose McGowan, Jennifer Aniston, Jewel Kilcher, Jessica Alba, Alyssa Milano, Stacy Keibler, Lacey Chabert, Danica McKellar, Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Ashley Williams, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Maggie Lawson, Merritt Patterson, Rose McIver

Codes here are: FF+, cons, oral, anal, orgy, toys, inc, voy

It was not exactly news that Jennifer Love Hewitt loved Christmas. She made no secret of it. In fact she reveled in it.

This was her time of year. She loved the holiday season and she always wanted to make the most of it. This was common knowledge and because all of her housemates loved her, they more than tolerated Love's Christmas fever every year. After all, this was a time of year for kindness and good cheer and everyone coming together to celebrate, which were all things Love enjoyed no matter what time of year it was. This was just the season to magnify it and Love always went big at Christmas time.

Once again she had overseen the decoration of the mansion, turning it into Santa's village in Malibu. The mansion was pretty much covered in tinsel, sparkling lights and all the red and green signs of the season, much to Love's utter delight. And she had been on a mission, like she was every year, to get her friends to feel the Christmas spirit too. More and more each year she was making progress in getting her housemates to be just as enthused about the holiday as she was.

It helped that Love was so genuine about her love for the season and her desire for everyone to be happy and enjoy themselves. It was hard not to respond to such a positive attitude about togetherness and joy and celebration. Plus the other women at the mansion had to admit that Love looked pretty adorable bounding about in a decorating frenzy wearing a Santa hat, especially since there had been more than a few times where that Santa hat had been all that Love had been wearing,

Because the holiday season didn't change things around the mansion that much. There were just more festive decorations up as everyone indulged in their hottest of lusts for each other. And even when she was in Christmas mode, Love never shied away from indulging her own insatiable desires for her beautiful friends. Plus she knew that her body, especially when naked, could provide excellent incentive to her friends to get them into the holiday spirit.

So Love didn't hesitate to use that to her advantage and it was a lot of fun for her too because she loved being naked with gorgeous women. She loved fucking her housemates and all of their friends no matter what time of year it was. But there was something extra fun about being slutty at Christmas.

All that good cheer and holly jolly jingle bells rushing through her blood stream also tended to make her as horny as fuck. After all, you couldn't be a good girl all the time and Love always enjoyed getting on the naughty list, especially if it meant Santa was going to come down the chimney and give her a spanking for being such a bad girl.

But that was a fantasy for another time. Because right then Love was enjoying a different kind of perversion of the holiday spirit. All work and no play could make Love a dull girl and she knew it. She'd spent all day doing her decorating work and now it was time to unwind and relax in a very naughty and seasonally appropriate way thanks to her friends and some other women that Love had the very distinct pleasure of being able to intimately meet for the first time.

"Oooooooh yesssssssssss mmmmmm yes baby that feels sooooo good! Ohhhhh yessssss oooooh you naughty girl mmmmm eating up my yummy Christmas cookie!" Love giggled and moaned as she felt that soft tongue lapping at her freshly smooth pussy, tasting the juice that was drooling out of her splayed lips and pushing inside to get it right from her honeypot. "Ooooh I miss you so much when you can't come visit us! You're so sexy baby! Mmmmm I love seeing you down there acting like such a naughty girl! Fuck me baby! Eat my pussy! Do all those nasty things to me they'd never let you do on Hallmark!"

Love's soft, eager coos were falling onto very eager ears. Love was completely naked and had her legs spread as she lay back in her bed in total rapture. And between her open legs lay another naked woman on her tummy, pressing her bare breasts into Love's soft bed and putting her happy tongue to work lapping away at Love's soaking wet hole. She was doing it with such desire too because she badly wanted to make her friend feel good. She always wanted to do that. She loved to pleasure women, especially Love. But this was a particularly fun encounter and she wanted to make the absolute most of it.

"Mmmmmm gawwd they'd ban me from Hallmark forever if they knew what I was doing to you Love!" Lacey Chabert replied with a naughty giggle and sexy smile of her own as she pulled up from Love's pussy for a hot moment. "They don't know how naughty I really am! They don't know how dirty I can be! They think I'm so good and pure but they don't know how much I love eating pussy and fucking hot girls like you Love!"

Lacey slid her tongue back onto Love's pussy after that, dragging it up her splayed slit and loving the taste as much she always did. Love always tasted so good. Lacey enjoyed fucking other women of course but there was just something special about Love. After all, she was the first woman she had ever had sex with and she had known Love since she was a kid, even getting a total crush on her when she was growing up. But Lacey was no kid now and she showed that as she licked Love's dripping pussy and pleasured her thoroughly with her tongue.

Lacey knew she was being bad and she didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that she didn't care about the consequences and that she in fact wanted to be as naughty as possible. Being a good girl was not just an image thing for her. Lacey actually tried to be good. She prayed. She went to church. She tried to be moral and giving and loving and live her life the right way. And yet there she was buck naked in bed giving oral sex to a woman and loving it.

She was being so wicked and it was so much fun. Lacey had been having sex with Love for years now and had kept up their secret encounters even though so much had changed since then. She had been freshly single the first time Love and her had hooked up. Now she was married. Now she had a young daughter. And yet she hadn't stopped. She wasn't just being a bad girl by sneakily having sex with women. She was being an adulteress. She was betraying her family. No matter how God really felt about lesbianism, and Lacey was pretty sure by now that he was cool with it, she was sure that breaking your marriage vows and violating the love and trust of your family as a big no-no.

Yet that didn't stop her. In fact it only made her want it more. She had been with Love so many times since their wild first night together in Las Vegas and by now Lacey showed no hesitation about sneaking over to the mansion and fucking her former co-star and longtime friend. Lacey loved being bad. She loved fucking girls. She loved how hot and steamy and naughty it was and she loved how it made her feel. She got so wet and she came so amazingly when she fucked women and Lacey never wanted to stop.

Her own pussy was so aroused already and Lacey felt it get wetter and wetter with every lick that she took. While her fused her mouth to Love's sex, Lacey reached down between her own legs and began fingering herself while reveling in what a bad girl she'd been and how if Hallmark knew what she was getting up to this Christmas they probably would have burned her at the stake for being a witch.

Lacey was pretty much the de facto star of the Hallmark Channel's famous and wildly profitable Christmas movie explosion this time of year. She had already done 17 movies for them and with tons more planned for next year it wouldn't be long before she was at 20. People couldn't get enough of them and they were definitely doing a great job paying the bills and setting her family up for life. And Lacey got such wicked thrills wondering about how people would react if they knew the pristine star of such wholesome films was eagerly eating pussy and getting sopping wet like a total nymphomaniac from it.

Gawwwd everyone would go nuts if they knew what a slut she could be and how she was there cheating on her husband by fucking her beautiful female friend. That made Lacey's arousal grow even more and she couldn't stop thinking about it. It was hardly an out of nowhere thought too because she was not the only woman in Love's room and this little party definitely had itself a very specific theme for it that was more than obvious as Love lay back for Lacey to devour her pussy and let Danica McKellar plant her pussy down onto her face while that happened.

Danica was completely naked and already flushed from the orgasm she'd just had but she wanted so much more and with Love's gorgeous face available and her hungry tongue so eager to lick, it was natural for Danica to crawl into the bed and sit herself right down on her hostess' mouth.

"Mmmmm lick me Love!" Danica cooed, playing with her stiff nipples as she began to ride Love's face and instantly felt that horny tongue get right to work tending to her hot spots with lust and skill. "Yessssssss ughhhh fuckkkkk oooooh yesssss you always do that so well! Lick my pussy! I love visiting you guys all year round but especially now! Ooooh you're such a slut for Christmas, Love! Mmmm you get so naughty this time of year and I love it! Ohhhhh yesssss yessssssssss shove your tongue right into my pussy! Ooooh lick me! Yesssssssss!"

That theme was obvious for anyone who had ever watched one of the many, many, MANY Christmas movies that populated the airwaves basically from pre-Halloween to New Year's Day. People couldn't get enough Christmas movie content and all of the channels and streaming services were pumping them out now. Disney, Netflix, Lifetime and especially Hallmark turned Christmas movies into big business. And those moves were like catnip to Love and many others at the mansion.

Sure they were cheesy but that was exactly the point. They were fun and happy movies where everything was always tied up neatly in a very magical way at the end of two hours and the spirit of Christmas always melted the heart of every cynical Scrooge and Grinch in sight. Plus it seemed like every single one of those movies had a gorgeous woman in the lead and that made them especially popular around the mansion. Love couldn't stop watching them and neither could many of her housemates.

So they had decided this was the perfect time to kick the holiday season off right with a very special and very naughty party for their favorite Christmas movie stars. And this was a party so many women had been very eager to attend. Mansion parties were a must for any woman who knew the divine and addictive pleasures that lay beyond the walls of the huge oceanside mansion and this party was an especially fun one. After all, the holidays were stressful times and there was no better way of getting rid of stress than great sex and lots of it.

The women there were more than eager to get their brains fucked out and they had definitely come to the right place. Because there was nowhere like the mansion for the holidays where good girls could definitely go bad with no inhibition and definitely no judgement.

Here everyone could live out their desires and the sweetest of Christmas movie stars could enjoy the hottest sex and the filthiest fun with no consequences. Hallmark's Christmas movies were decidedly PG affairs where the hottest thing that happened was a chaste kiss during the middle of a romantic snowfall in the center of town. But this party was a completely XXX affair and everyone was having fun letting go and giving into their desires.

"Ohhhhh Love! Ohhhhh yessssssssssss Love yessssssssss!" Danica cried in bliss as she rode the woman's face. "Fuck me! Eat my pussy! Ooooooh fuckkkkk I love it here! Taste the cream in my pussy! Ooooh lick all that cum out of me and then make me come again! Fuckkk ohhh yessssssssss please Love please! Ohhhh you do it so well! All of you do! I love getting fucked here! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Danica's horny words were the last thing one expected from a published mathematician whose passion was typically for education, not wanton lesbian sex. And anyone who had grown up with Winnie Cooper might have been forgiven for fainting at the sight of Danica McKellar completely nude and grinding her wet pussy into another woman's face as she humped that licking tongue and made her perfect perky tits bounce on her chest with each thrust against Love's thirsty tongue.

But that was exactly the point. The mansion was an escape for Danica and everyone else who loved to visit there. They could forget about who they were supposed to be and let the façade of their public images be stripped away along with all of their clothing so they could be who they really were. They could let go of everything and indulge the desires they felt deeply and needed to release.

This was hardly the first time Danica had visited the mansion. In fact the decorated mathematician had been diligently working on a new algorithm for years that she was sure would conclusively prove the more lesbian sex she had the better and happier she was as a wife and mother. And Danica was always one of the first choices the girls had to play a "sexy teacher" for any schoolgirl roleplay scenario, especially when it came to educating the newer girls around the mansion about how important it was to pay attention to their pussy licking lessons.

Danica loved to play that role because it allowed her to get at deliciously sexy younger girls like Bella Thorne, Olivia Holt, Chloe Grace Moretz, Ariel Winter and lots more as she made sure and teach them all she knew while also getting a chance to play with all of her more mature friends at the mansion. But this was what Danica especially loved. She had done so many of those Hallmark Christmas movies where she'd had to be so good and wholesome and they always made her want to run out and be bad.

And there was nothing more fun about being a bad girl than running over to the mansion and indulging in her Sapphic desires. Danica was in heaven as she rode Love's face and reached down to play with those big, soft tits of hers. Love's breasts always drove Danica wild with desire and she sensually caressed them, fondling the luscious curves of them and stimulating Love's already hard nipples while looking down and watching Lacey hungrily lap away at Love's pussy.

Danica couldn't wait for Love to make her come again and then for Lacey to make Love cream all over her face so she could kiss her fellow Hallmark movie star and taste that sweet, tangy girl cum all over her sexy lips. And then Danica wanted to go down on Lacey and taste her pussy. She'd never fucked Lacey before and Danica was very hungry for a taste of her and all of the other hot women who were there.

Because Love was not the only one living out her desires by having all these women here. Everyone was getting into the act as the Christmas spirit ran strong in her bedroom, even in those who might not normally feel it. Because even those who couldn't stomach a Hallmark movie could see the benefits of having so many willing women there naked and eager to enjoy themselves as they did the things they knew they weren't supposed to do and reveled in the very naughty side of the holiday season.

"Mmmmmm soooo fucking tight! Oooooh sweetie this little cunt is so tight that I think you're going to break Mr. Snappy off right inside it!" Rose laughed as she wickedly pumped into the gorgeous woman she was fucking from behind, thrusting her favorite toy into her very tight but very wet and very willing hole. "What's the matter? Hubby too busy on tour to give it to you? Good little wifey too above it all to fuck the pool boy and get what she needs? She has to come to Malibu to get her lesbian fuck on? Mmmm is that what's happening here? Are we the only ones who can give this tight, pristine good girl pussy the fucking you so badly want?"

Rose gave the woman's bare ass a smack as she did, spanking her creamy skinned cheek and making it turn a flushed red as the woman grunted and gasped from the illicit pleasure this brought her. She knew Rose was right about everything. This was what she so badly needed. Whenever she couldn't be good for one more goddamn second she came here and this kind of a party was what she had been aching for deep down in her mature MILF body.

"Yesssssssss! Give it to me Rose! Ohhhhh fuckkkk shove Snappy deep up my pussy!" Kimberly Williams-Paisley groaned out in depraved lust as she was bent over and fully in position for Rose to have her way from her from behind. "I need it so much! Brad just doesn't give it to me anymore! I need your cock Rose! I need that big, hard fake girl cock in my pussy! Ohhhh fuckkk pound it! Send me home to my husband all loose because he'd never notice anyway! This is the only place I can get off! Fuck me Rose! Ohhhhh God drive it in deep and fuck me hard! Bury every inch of Mr. Snappy up my fucking cunt just how you know I love it!"

Rose smirked in triumph as she thrust harder and deeper up the very married mother of two, taking her cheating pussy and stuffing it with the thick inches of Mr. Snappy. And as she did that, she nibbled on Kimberly's ear and reached up to grab and squeeze her full tits, fondling them in her soft, warm hands while moaning to her what a good slut she was for taking her big cock so deep.

"Poor little neglected wifey! You need this pretty pussy fucked so badly don't you? Mmmm a woman as hot as you shouldn't have to be this tight in her neglected little fuckhole!" Rose moaned lewdly into Kimberly's ear, making the actress pant with need as Rose tapped so effectively into her secret dark and kinky side like she always did. "Mmmmm take it deep Kim! I'm going to fill this little cunt up so good and stretch it open! Mr. Country Star won't fuck you like I can! You can't take having a cold, neglected pussy as he lies asleep next to you snoring every night when he's not out on tour giving it to all those honky-tonk groupies who still cream their panties whenever he's around! You need to be fucked like the little whore you are Kim! You can only get off when you're here like a dirty, cheating slut! I love taking this little pure pink fuckbox of yours and turning it into a hot, creamy cunt for me and all my friends to play with! I know what a nasty girl you are Kim! I know all your secrets! I know how to fuck you better than anyone!"

Kimberly couldn't quite agree with all of that. Rose was good but there was someone who was even better than her. But Rose was always the best at pushing her buttons and making her revel in her own depravity. Because she did have something right. Brad did leave her cold and neglected and this made her so hot. Kimberly loved being bad. She loved being a secret slut. She loved having depraved desires she knew had to be hidden away because no one in public would ever understand her shameful but so sexy needs.

KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers