Bad Girlfriend

Story Info
She cheats on her boyfriend and he finds out.
1.1k words
2.08
10.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year ago while my bf and I were doing the whole long distance relationship because he moved away for school, I ended up cheating. I felt like shit after. So the next day I went back to talk to the guy about it.  He was cool but during my sob story to him he seduced me and I fucked him again.  And I mean we fucked good.  I had no idea how being in a highly emotional state could lead to such great sex. When I left I vowed it would never happen again.  

My boyfriend came home a few weeks later and figured out that something was fishy and he pressed and pressed until I admitted I cheated.  I became inconsolable and panicked.  He remained calm but I could tell his ego was crushed.  I know he had been cheated on before and never thought I would do that to him or anyone.  I hated cheaters and still did but I had to accept that I had done something that I had been against my whole life.  

My boyfriend started asking questions about why it happened.  Then he started wondering if he wanted details or not?  I was relieved when he said he didn't. After several hours of heart wrenching talks, he told me that the only way we could stay together is if I broke it off completely with the other guy no friendship or anything.  I readily agreed.  Later that evening while my boyfriend was over at his parents I called the guy to tell him my boyfriend knew and it was never gonna happen again and in fact I had to end our friendship.  I was shocked because he became resistant to ending our friendship. He agreed to no sexual relationship but said he didn't want to end our friendship and he got a little angry saying that I shouldn't let my bf control who I'm friends with.  He insisted on meeting me to talk and for some reason I agreed. 

I went to his place.  We talked for a while but it wasn't long before he had me pinned to a wall with his tongue down my throat and his hand in my panties.  My pussy betrayed me and instantly got wet.  Once he felt my wet pussy, he knew that despite what I was saying, I still wanted his cock.  He forced me to my knees, and form there I submitted and started sucking his cock with vigor while listening for his approval.  From there he practically ripped off my clothes, but only enough to gain access to my ass and pussy.  In the past when we fucked it was very seductive, this time he was treating me like a whore and it was opening up new rooms inside of me.  

He made me grab his cock and slide it in. The whole time he was insulting my boyfriend by calling him weak and a pussy. Every time he said something about my boyfriend I felt an erotic mixture of lust and guilt.  I lost count of the orgasms he gave me.  Then he started insulting me.  He said my boyfriend was better off without a cheating slut for a girlfriend.  He also said he was stupid for cheating on his own girlfriend for a slut like me.  His words stung my ego but stimulated my clit and I had the most powerful orgasms of my life.  When he was done with me he kicked me out and said, "now go home to your fucking loser boyfriend and tell him what you just did slut."

I left feeling stupid and even more guilty if that was possible, but just below all of those feelings was sexual exhilaration and freedom.  I felt guilty about feeling that too. When I got home my bf was back, he asked where I had been. I told him I had gone to see the other guy to end things with him for good. He was calmer and talked about trust and reconciliation.  He said that we shouldn't let one brief indiscretion ruin a good relationship and now that I had ended it we could start to heal. I broke down and told him how I had fucked him again. Instantly my bf started crying. He couldn't believe I would do that again after having just poured his heart out to me earlier. I promised him it was over that it was like goodbye sex.  I lied and said that it was short and not very good at all. He cried for a while and I held him, then the unthinkable happened, he started caressing me.  He started gripping my tits and kissing me. I knew what he wanted but I was already well fucked and my pussy was sore in a good way but how could I say no under the circumstances.  So I went through the motions and we started having slow loving sex. The physical sex wasn't that good but, the psychological affect was extraordinary.   As he was fucking my freshly used pussy I was thinking about the other guy calling me a whore and a slut. Those thoughts curled my toes. I came hard but not from my bf's cock, I got off on my own deceit. All the while he was fucking me and telling me he loved me I was thinking about how I cheated just an hour ago and how dirty and good I felt.  

A few days later while my bf was out the other guy stopped by. He said he wanted to make sure everything was good. He came inside and within minutes he was kissing me and we were fucking on my bf's bed.  He kept calling my bf pathetic and a loser and had me call him names as well. I don't know why but it really turned me on to degrade him while getting fucked really good on his bed. After he came we used a bunch of my bf's things to clean up his cum and then he left. After that he'd come by multiple times a week or I'd go to his place and we would fuck and cum and he would talk shit about my bf and then about me for being with someone like him. 

It wasn't long before my boyfriend discovered that we had slept together again. I lied and told him how after a chance encounter with my ex all the buried emotions of guilt and regret came flooding back, leading us to fall into bed once more. Much to my surprise, he believed me and forgave me yet again. And so, we continued our secret affair behind his back, with me even branching out and cheating with other men. The thrill of having both my loving and devoted boyfriend at home and being able to indulge in my wilder desires with others gave me an inexplicable rush of power. I relished in the dichotomy of being a sweet and caring girlfriend while also being a deceitful and promiscuous slut.