Bad Girl's Night Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well WELL. I guessed things were not nearly so spotless on the male side of the wall. I bet for instance the men did not have a fake plastic palm tree for ambience. We were lucky that way on THIS side of the wall. Oh and as for the aforementioned wall, there were a series of holes all along the business side of the room; carefully and cleanly cut so that five women could squat or comfortably sit before an opening and service someone on the other side. Each had an added slot several inches above the first and slightly offset; where a man might peer or reach through petting zoo style.

Mags gave the door one more shake, making sure we were damned good and locked in. She then made eye contact with Nicole and nodded in the direction of the waiting holes. Nicole smiled sheepishly and moved in the direction of the wall.

At this point I wasn't exactly sure what my role was. I mean SURE Mags had said something about me being "protection," but I wasn't certain what I was supposed to do exactly. I mean, I suppose I could have run out into the hallway and grabbed a fire axe or extinguisher, assuming this place was up to code (which on second thought, probably was not the case so it was a terrible idea). I might have punched some guy in his manhood or broken his hand, but it might lead to consequences I'd not already foreseen so I ruled that out as well. I then realized I could simply pull both women from the place and then hurry them out to the car; all before safely whisking them back to my Airbnb. I settled on option three as it allowed for the minimal amount of bloodshed, (and would most likely lead to all three of us in my king-sized bed). A sounder course of action never existed!

Mags and Nicole positioned ottomans beneath two holes situated adjacent to one another in the center of the wall and waited. They chatted between one another while I grabbed a stuffed chair and parked myself comfortably in it. I occupied my time simply watching the porno up on the screen; every now and again looking at the two women (who both still felt the effects of the tequila). I'd then turn my gaze to the empty holes, then back to the screen. At one point I chuckled to myself that this HAD to be what fishing is like to women. I even suppressed a little snort.

I can't remember how much time it took but in hindsight it couldn't have been all that very long before the ladies got a bite; for all at once the jabbering pair were interrupted by a loud bang of knuckles, knocking on the wall near Nicole's hole. A second knock (loud and forceful), was heard coming from Maggie's opening. Not a second later and two gentlemen had dropped their rather generously proportioned bait through the openings. For a moment Maggie and Nicole sat speechless, staring open mouthed at two cocks protruding through the wall, (looking not unlike a pair of dangling Dumbo noses, one white and veiny, one black horse-like). Clearly a rather well hung black fellow stood on the other side of the partition from Maggie, (either that or someone's 4H project had escaped captivity and now ran free). The fellow opposite Nicole was clearly a ginger who hadn't bothered to manscape before the gathering.

Mags and Nicole gave one another that happy "Christmas came early" look and then leaned forward on their ottomans, each taking matters in hand quickly. The pair of women brought faces and pecking lips to the pricks as they gently took up the drooping shafts in their palms, lightly stroking them with their fingertips. The touch must have been electric pleasure for the men behind the barrier, for two barely audible groans reverberated from behind the wall through the openings. A hushed but distinctly male "Ohhhh," was heard immediately following.

Without so much as dropping a cock, both women deftly repositioned themselves so that they now sat on their knees atop their Turkish tuffets with their plump blue jean clad bottoms resting on their heels. They had the deftest tough apparently with those two cocks; gingerly fingering and caressing them with little butterfly flourishes and snuffly sniffs; wafting in the cock-funk as if it were some exotic cologne, lifting the shafts and tonguing the hairy balls beneath, just protruding through the apertures.

Presently both mouths took up their meaty members properly and two female heads began to hop with purpose; as hands remained busy pumping bases and cupping balls. My view became obscured by Maggie and Nicole's bobbing noggins but a duet of groans and shudders from behind the wall told anyone watching all they needed to hear. As if expressing heartfelt appreciation, two arms (one black and one white with tattooed sleeves), snaked through the upper windows and eagerly palmed both busy little heads.

I moved from my chair up behind Mags for a better look-see. Nicole had a bulging mouthful of member and was slowly working a tight fist-ring back and forth on the portion of shaft just in front of her lips; loud slurps and sloppy dribble spilling deliciously from her pucker to give the guy's axle just the right amount of lubricant called for. Mags on the other hand was showing off her skills as a sword swallower, deeply GLUCK GLUCK GLUCKing on that soul brother's Johnson and fucking him hard with her tonsils as his fingers clenched and unclenched again and again in her hair.

Well, I could see all four of THEM were occupied with fun, so I decided a little fun of my own was in order. You didn't think for a minute I was doing this Pro-Bono, did you? Well anyhow, I positioned myself down behind Maggie and reached under her belly; unhooking her belt and finding the snap to her jeans. Likewise, I then stepped over and did the same behind Nicole. To their credit, neither woman ceased their cocksucking activities; both engrossed in head humping those two glory-hole boners absolutely rotten!

Not skipping a beat, I moved back over behind Maggie and with another reach around, tugged down her zip. I grabbed both her jeans and panties and in one fluid motion pulled everything down, just like peeling a lovely piece of fruit. I fucking love that moment when a woman's pants come down and that lovely apple bottom comes into view, like a moon rising over a mountain. It's magic for me!

Maggie's moon was no exception. A big ole upside-down heart shaped booty stared back at me. She had the loveliest twat-waffle of slightly concealed labial lips; reminding me of vanilla cookies with pink frosting oozing out between. Above this was a perky little starfish anus; darker than the rest of her skin tone and winking at me invitingly. She was all clean-shaven and neat as a pin.

I drank it all in for a moment then I set to work yanking off her black leather boots one at a time. Instinctively, she raised up her knees off the padded stool, long enough for me to get one pant leg off, then the other, and all without her missing a single suck or stroke on that big black cock wedged between her jaws! Now she was before me, unveiled, disrobed and vulnerable but for her very long sweater and top; seeming attached to the wall by that big dark penile pacifier whose owner moaned and groaned behind from the partition like he'd eaten bad shellfish.

I moved to Nicole. Her cute little brown haircut was bobbing with determination, oblivious to my approach. She tensed up for a second as I loomed over her and commenced fiddling with her belt buckle from behind but only for a moment before resuming with her anonymous cock-feast. In no time her jeans were open and I was yanking them down over her curvy full bottom and down to the tops of her boots.

She was a sight just as much as Maggie was! Different beauty indeed, but no less breathtaking. She had that tinier booty you'd see on skinny little fashion models... a ballerina booty if you will, all tight and compact. Between the globes of her ass, she'd one of those cleft-chin style shaven pussies, with all the meat tucked inside all nice and warm. Above this, a little tan starfish crinkle anus winked and blinked as she loudly slurped that dong at the other end. Oh but this was merely the first of delightful things she had to look at.

Still further on up from her anal pucker, was a lovely little tramp stamp tattoo of green leaves surrounding a pinkish blossom. This was one of MANY tattoos she had. On her inner left arm she had "Keep Going" and on her wrists she had hearts and birds plus the words "Let it be." On her tummy right BANG at her waistband was a shamrock with a scroll that read "Lucky." On her outer left thigh she sported a dreamcatcher with all the colors of the rainbow splashed across. I hadn't tugged her boots off yet but later when I'd done so I'd find stars and vines on her left and right feet respectively, (plus an anchor on her left ankle). Added to this were little vines on her fingers. Although I hadn't pulled off her top yet, I'd soon discover she'd butterfly between her shoulder blades and a cardinal in a tree on her left shoulder, (much like I was to discover Maggie's tattoo sleeves with members of her family and inspirational quotes in vivid colors). It was like I was disrobing a pair of motivational posters hanging in someone's corporate office.

That's not to mention Nicole's piercings. I'd mentioned she had a piercing in her right nostril and her lower lip but on closer inspection she had piercings multiple times in her ears and tragus as well. Once that top had come off in a few minutes she'd display a lovely set of pierced maraschino cherry nipples but for now my mind was on ASS! Two asses to be precise.

I stepped back and surveyed things, like I was about to tackle a big job in my backyard I'd set aside for a Saturday. That pair of asses were like every fantasy I'd ever beaten off to concerning my two special Facebook friends. I simply didn't know what I wanted to do first. As the two woman GLUCK GLUCK GLUCKED away on mouthfuls of anonymous penis, I began to explore "things."

I pushed one of the overstuffed chairs in behind Mags, right up behind her raised ass. Sitting down, I brought a trembling finger to that pussy cleft and proceeded to stroke up and down that slot of split creamy peach flesh outlined by her vulva. She wriggled her bum slightly at my first touch and let out an audible MMMMMMM but I met with no resistance; in fact, she pushed her ass back on my hand in an effort to hump my digit. She was eager.

I leaned forward, bringing lips and snout to her backside and began to sniff, snuffle and lick the gorgeous flesh; in between pecking kisses as my fingertips found her swollen clit hiding out in her cleft and began to gently bump and rub it with the softest brush of a butterfly wing. She responded with low bellyache moans and still more wriggling. My tongue and teeth found the spicy little cinnamon pucker of her anus, (and you'd have thought she'd stepped on a Lego the way she whined against her cock gag)!

She bucked her butthole back against my chomps and chews, obviously approving of the sloppy munch-job to her funky cornhole. Rimming a woman is one of my greatest joys in life. I'll gorge on some lady's backdoor bubble-gum even if I'm not hungry nor horny and this one was a delight! Aside from the funky goat cheese meets durian fruit perfume associated with any anus, she was much like her pussy, remarkably neat and clean and in between chews I tongue fucked her turd factory like I was trying to get the last bit of cake frosting from the egg-beater.

By now I'd hooked two fingers inside her pussy and brought them to her G-spot while my thumb had picked up the job of diddling away at her clit. Those moans of hers began to sound like a dairy cow mooing at milking time and after a minute or so of this, her dew began to trickle and dribble. Down it ran, hot clear, acrid and steam; down her thighs, down my hand, and down onto that poor ottoman.

I moved my snout on down to her cunt and began to dine, sucking her clit and noshing hot gash while my fingers travelled back 'n forth between her now swampy twat-hole and her well chewed turd-ring, (in direct violation to what any medical professional will tell you is even remotely sanitary but hey, Mags is a former nurse and she would have stopped me but also HEY... she is a former nurse and she's a marvelously dirty FREAK). Anyhow, I kept this up until she began bucking her butt up and down and up and down, sobbing like her heart would break and her twat was a cascade of girlygasm.

To her credit she never let go of that cock in her jaws but kept sucking with evermore fervor and zeal. I'm sure the black guy behind the wall was certain it was his black elephant trunk ding dong making her all crazy but it didn't matter. I had now a ding dong of my own that needed seeing to, and I rose unbuckling my pants before dropping them to my shoes.

My stiffy needed pussy and here it was, freshly juiced and hot as a bowl of chili straight from the stove! I notched my cock's mushroom head at the warm steamy entrance to Mag's puss pit and grabbed her hips with both hands. In one thrust I sank into the welcoming snugness of her fleshy depths, and straight on in, up to my balls!

She let out a MMMMnnnn! There was no running from it like some women do, no not from her! She wasn't a runner. She was a seasoned hellcat, and a goddamned hellcat in heat at that! Instead, she bucked back against me; horny and eager as ever, (and now spit-roasted by dingus at both ends)!

I began to saw back and forth with my hips and as I did, I noticed that Nicole had turned her head slightly. She was not letting-go of that cock in her kisser but most definitely intent on spying on her happily cock-skewered bestie. Next thing I knew she was moving her ottoman closer to that of Mags and wiggling her ass around as if to say, "AHEM!" I took the hint.

I reached over and began to rub that marvelous smoking-hot ass presented by Nicole, kneading the flesh and running my fingertips around things with the brush of a feather. As I plungered away back and forth, back and forth in Mag's puss-pit, I made fully use of the fingerfuck hors d'oeuvres presented by Nicole's upturned bottom; slipping first my fingers and even a thumb in her warm little womb-hole before diddling her bean and probing her anus, (and all while she squirmed and humped back against my bad-touches). I was like a teen all over again, relishing in the magical intimate wonderment that involves finger-blasting a woman, exploring her naughty nooks and crannies; all while enjoying the warm balls' deep penetration of her girlfriend.

At this point my ears were met with the most unpleasant of sounds, my ringtone. I knew who it was before I fumbled around and found my phone to look at my screen. Maria was mad. She's always like that but as I've touched upon before, she's lovely when she's got a burr in her saddle. I picked up.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" she blasted in my ear.

I decided to make things entertaining. I put her on speaker and set the phone down in the middle of Maggie's lovely upside down Valentine bottom before I resumed rowing at her behind, (from behind).

"Maria, darling what a pleasant surpri.."

"DON'T YOU MARIA DARLING ME! YOU WERE AT SAVANNA'S? AND NOW YOU'RE AT THE HOLE IN THE WALL CLUB! WHAT IN THE HONEST TO GOODNESS FUCKING FUCK BILL!"

"You sound upset... Hey, first of all I can explain. I'm doing research for my final chapter of the book. Secondly, how'd you know about Savanna's and thirdly, HOLE IN THE WALL? this place has a name? How do you even know about it and..."

"IDIOT! I could see on your iPhone you were parked to the side of Savanna's for half the evening!"

She'd been tracking me on Google maps? Clever girl. True, I'd left my phone in the car as Savanna's like most gentleman's establishments had a no phone rule. The fact it was in my glove box while parked next to the building for so long had to have been more than enough to arouse her suspicion, but at the moment it was my curiosity about how she knew so much about THIS fine addition to the local Chamber of Commerce that was aroused. I decided to let her talk... well yell actually, but yes I decided to just let her do her thing and...

"Oh and don't give me that crap about researching anything and as for the Hole in the Wall, my husband and I may have entertained other couples and singles in the swinger's lounge when we had company retreats in Harrisburg. The bookstore still have those dingy gloryhole rooms with the sticky floors?"

"I wouldn't know," I replied as I humped up into Maggie's marvelously warm twat-pit and shouted down to my phone happily, "I'm on the other side of the wall and..."

"WHAT?"

I knew this was all too much for even HER to believe, so I snatched up my phone while continuing to smash Mag's hindquarters doggystyle and switched on my phone camera for a nice pan around. The first image was a lovely shot of Mag's naughty noggin impaled by what looked like King Kong boner at the lips as she slobbered away. I then panned left to Nicole's upturned hiney which I was diddling in a filthy rectal vaginal shocker that might as well have been an advertisement for hand sanitizer. My phone traveled up Nicole's tattooed back to her pretty little head, busily slobbering away on the white ginger cock before I brought my screen down to show my own manroot disappearing into Maggie's marvelous mommy grotto; her puckered asshole winking and blinking with each and every stro...

"OH MY FUCKING WORD! Who the fuck are these rando chicks?"

"Maria darling! Careful, careful... some of these people have feelings, in fact I've been feeling these two women for a half hour now and they both feel marvelous, I must say. If you'll let me make introductions,"

I panned up to Mag's head. Instinctively she half turned her pretty little head and wet cocksucker with the large brown donkey dick protruding from it and winked while making a thumbs up.

"This lovely lady doing her best for race relations is Maggie. She's been a Facebook friend of mine going on five years now."

I moved my screen over to Nicole, who took the hint and turned her head to the camera but kept chomping on the big white trouser snake coming from the wall like she was puffing a cigar. She waived and winked before turning back to the wall.

"That is Nicole, Maria. She's Maggie's best friend and I'm sure you'll find it interesting that I have been friends on Facebook as long as I've known Mags."

As if the scene weren't comical enough, the men behind the wall who'd each had one arm through an upper slot (to grab heads on my friends and face-fuck their jowls), now dropped those pretty little skulls as if on cue and started to waive and give thumbs up.

"I'm Otis" the black fellow called out from behind the holes.

"I'm Clarence," called the ginger white guy in a slightly twangy southern drawl, obviously not a Harrisburg native.

"It's a pleasure fellahs," I announced, "I'm Bill and I'm protection for Mags and Nicole, not to mention their chauffeur for the night's festivities,"

I reached out and shook both their hands. Odd thing to do at a glory hole but it seemed appropriate given the fact we were all making friends. I then commented,

"tell you what gents, I'll keep em safe on this end and you be sure to keep em safe on that end. By the way, this lady on the phone is my boss, Maria."

Almost in unison, both men bawled out from behind the partition a loud and hearty HI MARIA! that had my publisher chuckling. It worked. Once you get a chuckle out of her, Maria can't stay mad. She'll shake her head at me like she used to do in the Army with me (another tale for another time), but the whole 'gonna wring your neck before I fire you,' tirade had passed.

"HELLO OTIS, CLARENCE, NICOLE AND MAGGIE" Maria called out from her living room as I set the phone back to the top of Maggie's backside.

She'd turned her own camera on and was looking up at me as I rowed Maggie's guts. She stuck her tongue out at me and I returned the same rudeness to her as she shook her head. She's always disapproved of me a little while at the same time, I'm sure can't help but chuckle when I've strayed from the path. This was no exception. Now her face changed however. There was something mercurial, mischievous and urgent in the expression.