Bad Girl's Night Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You going to turn the phone around and let me have a look? My hubby is out of town,"

"You know Maria, your happiness is my first and foremost concern," I said picking my phone once more and turning it around. I had gone from frustrated writer, to strip club patron, to sex club security to pussy punisher all in one night and now with the push of a button I began to film, making the transition to porno cameraman. I'm multifaceted like that I admit. A truer Renaissance man there never was!

So I just kept panning around with the phone for the benefit of Maria as I slowly stroked Maggie's innards and edged myself up in her womb-hole. I held the phone to one side to catch Mag's gagging on Otis's gargantuan gronk as the black man wheezed and shuddered with each suck, then held it behind Mag's tushy so Maria could see me sliding in and out of that pussy behind as the sexy redhead's anus seemed to wink in approval. I panned over to Nicole, pulling on Clarence's dick through their gloryhole with her jaws and paws like a robin tugging a worm from the lawn in April. Then hit by a moment of inspiration, I brought the phone down beneath Mag's tummy and with an assist from Mag's herself, gave Maria an up-close view from the underside of my cock shuttling in and out of Mag's now juicing quim.

My ears now captured the most curious of sounds. It was a humming or a buzzing, not unlike a set of clippers in a barber shop only distant and close by simultaneously. I looked around but could not find the source. There HAD to be an explanation none presented itself until I became suspicious of something. I tapped Mag's on the back and no sooner had she handed me back my phone, my eyes caught sight of persistent hums source.

A momentarily shocked Maria peered back at me. She'd been biting her lip and wrinkling her nose and somewhere just off screen, the unmistakable drone of a pocket rocket vibrator buzzed like a mad bumblebee. Her nostrils were flaring. She was caught up in things and "very much in the moment." No... she wasn't mad.

Well then again, perhaps that's saying things a bit prematurely. She wasn't mad at me for the situation I'd found myself in... however, she did want me to return things back to "the show." She said as much a split second later with,

"IDIOT! I was almost there... LET ME FINISH!"

Well, who am I to refuse a beautiful lady like Maria? There she was, all hot and bothered and trembling like a leaf, with one gumdrop nipple atop a shapely breast coming into view on my screen. I suppose I could have cut a deal and asked her to show me both of them, (I'd fantasized about Maria's lovely titties on more than one occasion). It would have been just the ticket with me rowing away at Mag's cunt from behind to have Maria's bountiful boobies bouncing on my phone, but Maria was not only tolerating my foolishness, she'd also joined in the fun. It was the least I could do to oblige her. Then another idea raced through my brain.

I pulled out from Maggie, my cock glistening with her juices and shifted over to Nicole; who almost instinctively shifted her ass around and provided me with the sweetest arch to her back to allow penetration. My slick cock sank into her lovely gyno grotto with ease, my ballsack almost immediately up against her clit and she whined appreciatively but kept a firm grip on Clarence with both her hands and loud slurpy cocksucker. The whole event I managed to cover for an appreciative Maria who commented above the buzz of her vibe with,

"That's BETTER Bill... "

We made a bit of a game of things. I stroked away at Nicole, she sucked away upon Clarence, and Maria directed the whole thing, telling me where to pan. I wonder if Maria realized at the time I'd really put all this in the final chapter but anyhow, there we were.

Per Maria's request I passed the phone to Nicole who ran it underneath herself to film by cock pistoning back and forth into her twat from below. Meanwhile I grabbed Nicole's hips and decided to enjoy myself, slow stroking and relishing every warm squishy squeeze from her pussy as somewhere below my phone hummed, Nicole slurped, and Clarence blubbered and snorted from behind the wall. I also saw fit to run a hand back to Maggie's hiney and commenced idly fingering her snatch and asshole as the mood took me.

We panned back over to Mag's with a mouthful of Otis-meat, sucking away and taking deep strokes down her throat that forced Otis to rhythmically declare a muffled "Aw shit! Aw shit! Aw shit! Ooh yeah baby aw shit!" to everyone and no one at the same time. Nicole passed the phone back to me and I gave Maria a view of my cock disappearing doggystyle into Nicole's baby cannon from above as I could now hear Maria's labored breaths above the angry buzz of her vibe. She'd connected with us and now was just as much a part of the experience as each of us were.

A minute or so of this and I changed back over to Maggie's upturned rear. I needed to keep edging myself, to keep changing things up or I'd surely bust my balls. Sliding my wiener into that wickedly hot twathole of Mags, I gave Maria an up close view of the delicious moment of penetration. I heard a raspy "Ooh yeah, that's so hot... dirty bastard," from inside my phone. We were damn close. You could feel the electricity of it all through the room. It's just that Maria's words seemed to be the catalyst, the last straw, the match tossed in a haystack full of Roman candles.

Suddenly the hand of the black buck gnarled a fistful of Maggie's red locks and urged her skull on frantically. Like a horse whipped from a canter to a gallop Mag's responded in kind, feverishly tonsil fucking the brown veiny ding dong and filling the air with sloppy rude plunger sounds; equal parts drool and parts gluttony. She was furiously pigging out on his pork and now the black had taken all he could stand.

"OH FUCK!" Otis gasped. I'm sure he didn't mean to be heard. He probably figured he'd simply thought it or heaved it under his breath as the moment seized him, but we heard it one and all. It sounded like he'd been barefoot and stepped on a hot coal and now his words melted into a wounded animal snarl as Mag's began to sputter, choke, and gulp down what had to be a high pressure torrent of man butter.

Immediately I felt another rush, that being her own briny dew, dribbling and flowing freely both down her thighs and down my shaft as she screamed through a torrid climax, despite having a mouth full of warm spouting meat. There was nothing left for me to do. I'd been rowing at her insides and slicing her cunt like an expert swordsman for several minutes and I'd been keyed up from everything I'd seen so far, here and at the strip club; so now I simply took up her ass in both hands and gave way to my own climax which arrived in just a few strokes. I happily choked and snorted as I felt my cock curds blow up into the deepest corners of her cunt for two or three jets, then I simply stopped and enjoyed the warm mess I'd made up inside her inner works.

Apparently orgasms like sneezes and yawns are something quite contagious. Not two seconds later the red haired guy Nicole had been nursing on palmed the back of her head and urged her on while blurting out something unintelligible beyond the wall. Whatever it was, Nicole's sucks became short and focused, she knew she'd got him right on the edge and all she needed was the right pace and pressure.

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" Clarence blubbered softly, his voice a whisper. Nicole had completely derailed him and any pretense of self-control. Two strokes later and Nicole was gulping down gallons of ball butter as the guy sobbed and heaved from behind the partition.

There was that weird reality that occurs after a good hard climax. The spell now broken, it was all stunned calm; like the magic had fizzled from the room like so much static. Now there was only the funk of sweat mixed with protein and hard-fucked puss petals as the long white light bulbs in the ceiling sputtered and hummed over chests struggling to find breath. The girls wiped one another's chins with dainty fingers and giggled as they popped the opposite's cock butter into their own lips for a sample; the grass always being greener elsewhere. Maria's voice broke the silence with,

"That was so HOT people! Alright, would you folks PLEASE get bill back to his Airbnb tonight somehow? I need him to finish something for me, almost as desperately as I needed to FINISH JUST NOW!"

Apparently in all the excitement I'd set the phone with Maria in the middle of Maggie's backside and rowed hard as Maria had nothing but a view of the ceiling before her. Poor girl. True, she'd already the advantage of the previous imagery in her head, plus the persistent little joy buzzer humming madly so she took care of her own business with little effort.

There were chuckles and snorts from both sides of the wall. I snatched up the phone to allow Maggie and Nicole to waive their "goodbye for now's" over their shoulders. Meanwhile the two shriveled cocks retreated back behind the wall with little ceremony. I promised Maria I'd get on the last chapter as soon as I made it home and I assured her I'd more than enough material to complete it all now.

"I should think so. I'm relieved to see you weren't pulling my leg about having some material. Hell I'm just plain relieved period after that show. Alright... I'm watching horror flicks on tv with the dogs and staying up for this Stephen King marathon, so don't think I'm not tracking you on my phone. I can TELL when you get home and I expect you to be TYPING Mister!"

"Say no more Maria! No need to shout, then again I so love it when you do..."

With that she hung up, and with that, two more cocks appeared at the holes; this time with a tannish sort of uncircumcised donkey-dick affair (possibly Hispanic) in front of Nicole, and a pinkish ski-jump hooked devil dong in front of Maggie's nose. There was more business for the girls to get down to.

And go down to it they did! Both ladies slobbered ravenously away on the dongs before them and I did my very best to keep a watchful protective eye on things. I'd remained up inside Maggie's cunt after I'd cum; initially finding myself soft as a wet finger sandwich, but after a few minutes of rowing hips, I'd stroked myself up in her meow-meow tunnel to a suitable hardness. With a stiffie ready for battle, I promptly switched things up.

I moved to Nicole and mounted her from behind. Once more I set about trotting her twat at a deliberate pace for several minutes on. How far I'd keep up that trot depended on her, the mood of the room and my staying power, (which was greatly assisted by my blown load earlier, I can tell you). At some point it all felt right (which was fine by me as I recognized the all too familiar onset another imminent release). Seizing Nicole's lovely rump and picking up the pace, I was now racing in her with what's best described as a viciously delicious humping gallop.

All at once I felt the lovely sensation of my own blasting curds, spewing my goo up her pink canoe while a thumb of mine playfully plunged and wiggled in and out her naughty anal pucker. At nearly the same time, the new pair of men just behind the wall bawled and bellowed joyful howls. There's nothing so marvelous as a good warm head that knows and loves its dirty business and these ladies as it turns out knew a thing or two about gonad gluttony. They got both men off, gobbling their steaming loads with pretty heads bobbing; making "all gone" with the last hot squirts while the gents swore and whined like whipped pups.

And so, it went. Cocks would appear, some white, some black, some yellow, some tan; each one finding itself immediately snatched up by wicked hands and greedy mouths, while I sawed away at either one lady or another. By now I'd come twice, and I could edge myself more easily; rowing as recklessly at those rude rumps as I wished, and not worrying about spewing too soon. Maggie and Nicole, it seems were bitten by the sporting bug as well.

For starters, Nicole began fanning herself and complained about being "hot" in-between wet cock-gargles. Maggie both loudly and immediately agreed. Both still quite drunk, they took a break from their pecker puffing and comically attempted remove their sweaters and bras. Seeing a drunk disrobe is a bit like watching a dog walk on its hind legs. You're sure they can do it but they just can't do it well, and this show didn't disappoint for laughability. At one point Nicole looked like a cat with its head caught in a bag until Mags gave her a merciful assist and a tug to get things properly over Nicole's tequila fogged melon.

I wasn't much help as I took it upon myself to continue plowing Maggie's pretty pink baby factory like the selfish greedy bastard I am and ogle at the ink-work I'd mentioned previously on their shoulders backs and arms that was now coming into view. I must admit I DID help a teensy bit with Mag's bra-strap from behind, just so I could release her boobs and cop a nice feel of them while I snuffled her back and nibbled at all that lovely naked flesh before me.

At last, both ladies finally achieved success, tossing everything on the sofa in a heap; both sweaters still covered in stripper glitter. They were now naked as jaybirds save their boots, quite the lovely vulnerable spectacle. For anyone who is a fan of the clothed-male-nude-female kink, this was a scene for you. I was only partially unclad, with jeans down to my knees, and it's my guess those men on the other side of the wall were much the same. Oh, I'm sure I'd executed the CMNF kink before, but I'd never made a mental note of it.

About this time both women joked about being thirsty, cackling like two hens at their own comments. It was a complete mystery to me, as I'd guessed they'd already guzzled a couple of cumulative cupsful when it came to semen from the several gentlemen who'd already visited their holes. Oh, but this was a far different sort of thirst and as Mag's fumbled with her purse to one side, and Nicole did the same. Something was up.

I noticed both bags had considerable bulges with them. Brief tugs on zippers by both women yielded shining glimmering glass and sloshing amber liquid. Two bottles triumphantly shot into the air, held aloft by Mags and Nicole like they'd won awards for 'Best Blowjob in a Major Motion Picture' before the ladies toasted one another with tequila - they'd smuggled their bottles from the strip club... and right under my very nose and those of the bouncers!

So now here they were; naked save their boots, Mag's with her arm-sleeve tats, Nicole with her piercings and the both of them with a cock through the mouth, a set of balls in one hand and a bottle of Mexican infant formula in the other. Well I figured it was worth a photo or two from my phone and the girls didn't seem to mind. I snapped several photos of the whole drunken event; Mags with a jaw full of black dong and looking like she'd a large cigar in her mouth, Nicole with a veiny knobby mushroom-headed yellow throbber, drumming it against her pouting lips before sucking it all in up to her tonsils. She made cock's master behind the wall gasp like he'd been gut punched.

I got several shots of them blowing random anonymous dick along with several of the same peckers spouting hot penis pudding into their open mouths or down their pretty little chins. I even took several shots of my own cock disappearing in and out of both Maggie's and Nicole's pretty puss petals from behind. Maggie had asked that I furnish her with copies, and Mag's if you're reading this, PLEASE let me know where and how you'd like them sent, (they'll make for lovely additions for this year's Christmas newsletter I can imagine).

Anyhow, at some point the ladies decided to change things up. By this time, I was up to the balls inside Nicole and she'd indicated she wanted to fuck this latest black horse-cock now jutting through the wall like an angry un-cut brontosaurus. Mag's looked at the rampant pink python of a pecker protruding from her porthole and thought the same out loud. Without another word both women had kicked their Ottomans to one side and had now stood, turned around and backed up slowly but deliberately against that pair of random wall-cock; steadying all that throbbin penis pork with their hands and notching them to their nookie-holes. Impaled, the girls immediately commenced to wall-hump the shit out of those two poor souls behind the panel, who shot arms out through the additional apertures to grasp and grapple on all that lovely female flesh for leverage.

Well, I saw yet another opportunity and I took it. I stood between the two women and with a guiding hand, first pulled Maggie's pretty red head followed Nicole's lovely brown noggin over to my junk, (which now must have reeked from our fucking). The two girls set to work, taking turns with my junk in their jowls as I filmed.

As cocksuckers go, Maggie and Nicole are Olympic level I can assure you. They executed every imaginable category of fellatio on my nasty old knob too. At different times Nicole deep-throated me as Mag's stuffed my balls in her cheeks until she looked either like a horned-up chipmunk, or she was about to spit the biggest load of tobacco EVER! They'd then switch, with Nicole sucking my nuts like plums while Maggie fucked me furiously with both tonsils. Suffice to say, they executed a woodwind recital upon me as strange cocks plugged and plowed them from behind.

The whole time the guys just kept cumming and going. Now and again a new prick would appear and the girls would simply steer it to its hot and friendly but rather well-fucked pussy parking space. Rivulets of spunk and jizz now trickled down the thighs of both ladies like spilled sausage gravy, leaving shameful little protein puddles on the floor and making me pity the cleaning crew for the place.

At one point Mags and Nicole took up oral positions on either side of my shaft (running sloppy lips and teethy nibbles up and down the full length as if nibbling corn). All at once, Nicole suddenly let out a loud YELP of pain. Behind her a rather largish black cock was being steered unsuccessfully into her un-prepped pooper instead of her well pounded pussy. Needless to say, she rose quickly to the occasion, rubbing her tush and whimpering like a spanked schoolgirl through her tequila fog.

Maggie knew what needed to be done. She bent over her open purse. Without ceremony plucked out a small jar of Vaseline.

Mags was like a veritable one-woman NASCAR pit crew; flying into action and placing a generous dollop on Nicole's dung chute. While the younger woman ooh'ed and ahh'ed with wicked delight the older red-head's experienced fingers pushed cooling dobs of smoothness up her girlfriend's shame cave. With Nicole lubed up and ready for action, Mags then seized the still-rampantly hard black cock and slowly steered it up Nicole's naughty no-no hole. Nicole now backed up slowly upon the dick; making painfully twisted gargoyle faces that finally melted into wickedly smiling pleasure.

In a few seconds Nicole began to buck with gusto upon the man behind the wall. He in turn was all muffled chokes and OH YEAHs at the newfound (if not nasty), snugness. Seeing all was now well, Mag's handed the jar to me, asking for me to do the very same to her.

"Thanks Bill," she added cheerfully, "you're a doll! Oh, and when you get us back to your place you can fuck us both in our assholes for your trouble!"

Wait WHAT? She said MY PLACE... you all just heard that, right? You all heard fuck our assholes too, right? I wasn't imagining things? Thought so.

Well, it wasn't like I needed to hear it twice. I pulled out a big glob of gooey grease while Mags kneeled upon one of the Ottomans and with both hands pulled her cheeks WIDE; so wide even, that you could see her well-fucked pussy gape wide from the stretch, cum trickling forth like a cascade of turkey gravy from the lovely pink hole. Above it was my target, her slightly tannish ass-crinkle.