Bad Grades and Blow Jobs

Story Info
The things mothers do for their sons.
5.4k words
4.51
39.5k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad Grades and Blow Jobs

by JazmanTestifyin

Anita is a gorgeous petite blonde 36-year-old. She is five-feet, two inches tall and 112 pounds, with perky C-cup breasts and a round ass. The best way to describe Anita's body is "smokin' hot". She has big periwinkle blue eyes and a small, upturned nose. She also has what her last serious boyfriend referred to as DSLs - dick sucking lips - both because they are full and plump and because he said they look "so damn good wrapped around a hard dick."

She could pass for being in her late 20s. At her age and with her looks, Anita should be living a carefree life. But, thanks to a boyfriend who did not know how to properly put on a condom on the night of her senior prom, she has spent nearly half her life as a single mother. Despite the fact that she had slept with only one person, when her father found out she was pregnant, he called her a slut. Ever since, that word has been a trigger for her.

Anita has raised her son with no help from his dad or her family. She sacrificed going to college, worked extra shifts, and was both mother and father to her son Aaron. He is very smart. He even earned a scholarship to Winchester Prep, the most elite private school in the city. It has a direct pipeline to the best universities in the nation.

With only a month until her son's graduation, Anita was called to the all-boys school. Lately, Aaron had been spending a lot of time hanging out with the rich students, particularly a boy named Chad. Chad was a typical trust fund kid who thought that, no matter how much he partied and how little he studied, his family's money would guarantee him success.

Anita considered Chad a bad influence on her son. Chad had a habit of convincing Aaron to neglect his studies to have fun instead. She also suspected that Chad's mother thought she was better than Anita because Anita was working class and had gotten knocked up at 18 and while still in high school.

As Anita pulled into the parking lot that afternoon, she noticed how out of place her 10-year-old economy car looked on the grounds of this expensive school. Before she could open the dented driver's side door, Chad's mother, Grace, pulled up in a convertible that cost three times as much as Anita made in a year.

Grace is a tall, slim, brunette beauty who exudes elegance. She was wearing an expensive designer skirt suit. The mid-thigh length skirt showed just the right amount of leg to make her look sexy and classy. Anita was wearing her yellow polyester waitress uniform from the diner. She had worked the morning shift and had not had time to go home and change clothes before her appointment at the school. When the women got out of their cars, they spoke.

"Anita," Grace said, rather than "hello."

"Grace," Anita replied.

The two women walked from the parking lot, through the front entrance of the large main building, and then to the headmaster's office. Without speaking, they sat next to one another in the reception area. After a minute or so, the headmaster, a pale man in his mid-60s, opened his door.

"Mrs. Rollins," he said with a smile, "It's always a pleasure to see you. Come on in."

Grace rose and walked into his office. As the solid oak door closed, Anita heard Grace chuckle and say, "Okay, Barry. What's it going to cost me this time?"

Fifteen minutes later, the door opened. Grace left and Anita went into the headmaster's office. He shut the door, and said, "First of all, Ms. Roma, I'm sorry that we must have this meeting. We do really like Aaron here at Winchester. But lately, he just hasn't been working very hard."

"How bad is it?" she asked.

"Aaron is in danger of failing more than one class. Which would mean he would not graduate," said the headmaster.

Beginning to panic, Anita replied, "But he already got early acceptance to a top tier university. Is there anything he can do? How about summer school?"

"Well, I'm quite sure his college acceptance is dependent upon his graduation from high school. And we do not offer summer school here. If he doesn't pass, he would have to repeat his entire senior year," the headmaster said.

"He loves this place, but it would crush him to not graduate with his class and have to spend an extra year here," she said.

"Which brings us to another issue," said the headmaster. "Aaron received a full four-year scholarship. That's the most we're allowed to offer. He would not be eligible for any financial aid for a fifth year."

All of the air left Anita's body. It felt like she had been punched in the gut. Her dreams for her son's future were evaporating. There would be no way that she could afford to pay for this fancy-schmancy school. Her eyes began to well up with tears.

Seeing this, the headmaster said, "Wait. All is not lost yet. Here at Winchester, our teachers are entrusted with the utmost autonomy. I have set up conferences for you with the teachers of the classes Aaron is failing. If you can get each one to agree to some type of make-up work or extra credit, and Aaron satisfactorily completes the work, he could still graduate next month." The headmaster then handed her an itinerary with teachers' names, room numbers, and appointment times.

Anita walked through the empty school halls to her first appointment. It was with Mr. Greer, Aaron's science teacher. Anita entered the classroom, introduced herself, and closed the door. Mr. Greer was seated at the large desk at the front of the room. Anita sat at one of the student desks in the first row, directly in front of him.

Mr. Greer looks exactly how you would expect a science teacher to look. He is in his early 40s and about five-foot, six. He was wearing gray khakis, a blue short-sleeve dress shirt, and an argyle sweater vest.

Mr. Greer explained that Aaron had a 35% average in class and had not turned in an assignment in more than a month. He then told Anita that he considered their meeting a formality and that he did not feel that there was any way for Aaron to make up the work before the end of the school year. For several minutes, Anita tried to change Mr. Greer's mind. Trying to negotiate with him on behalf of her son. But no matter how many solutions she proposed, Mr. Greer was unpersuaded.

"Can't he do extra credit?" she asked.

"I don't give extra credit," he said.

"But you could," said Anita.

"But I don't," Mr. Greer said emphatically but politely.

Before long, she was literally begging him to give her son a chance. But he would not budge an inch. All her pleading fell on deaf ears. He said as directly as he could, "Ms. Roma, there is absolutely nothing that you can say or do to change my mind. Aaron is not going to pass my class."

The next words out of her mouth felt like someone else was speaking through her. In a moment of desperation, Anita heard herself saying something so out of character for her that it surprised even her. She blurted out, "What if I suck your cock?"

"What did you say?!?" said Mr. Greer.

Willing to do anything to give her son a better life than she had experienced, Anita said, "If you agree to let my son do extra credit so he can graduate..." She closed her eyes, sighed, and said at a volume slightly louder than a whisper, "I will suck your dick."

Mr. Greer did not respond. Instead, he got up and walked past her and toward the door. Anita bowed her head in shame. She had reluctantly offered to whore herself out for her son's grade and now she waited for his teacher to open the door and throw her out of his classroom. But she did not hear the door open. Instead, she heard it lock. She turned and saw Mr. Greer pulling down the shade to cover the window on the door.

Mr. Greer walked back to Anita and stopped. Although he did not speak, Anita knew he had accepted her final offer. He unbuckled his belt. Anita got on her knees in front of him. As he unfastened his trousers and began unzipping his fly, Anita stopped him and said, "Wait. Mr. Greer, what is your first name?"

Mr. Greer looked puzzled. Anita said, "No matter what you might think of me, I don't just suck off random guys. And, I have never done this with a man without at least knowing his full name."

"Nathan. Nathan Timothy Greer," he said.

Hearing that, Anita unzipped his pants. As she reached into his underwear, and pulled out his limp cock, she kept silently saying to herself again and again, "I'm not a slut. I'm just doing what I have to do for my son's future."

Anita had not been on a date in six months. And this was the most intimate she had been with a man in at least a year. She began tugging on Mr. Greer's dick, and it came to life in her hand. Once fully erect, it was bigger than she expected it would be. At least eight inches.

Anita could hardly believe what she was doing. Her heart was racing, but she fought through her anxiety. She closed her eyes, thinking that if she did not see what she was doing, maybe none of this was real. Maybe it was all just a weird dream.

Without looking, she licked the shaft up and down. She swirled her tongue around the top of his cock. Without speaking a word, in her mind she again said to herself, "I'm not a slut." She then opened her mouth and accepted the head of the science teacher's dick.

When he felt the warm wetness of Anita's mouth, Mr. Greer let out a long and loud "Ahhhh". So loud in fact that Anita worried that the sound was carrying down the hall. The only thing more humiliating than sucking cock to help your kid's grades would be getting caught sucking cock to help your kid's grades. Anita decided that she should get Mr. Greer to finish as soon as possible.

She opened her eyes and made eye contact with him. And she began to masterfully suck his dick. Mr. Greer stared into Anita's big blue eyes as his cock disappeared again and again between her luscious lips.

The sounds of Anita slurping on Mr. Greer's cock were drowned out only by the guttural moans coming from the teacher. And the moans were getting louder, threatening to draw attention to what was going on in the locked classroom. Anita fondled his balls as she deepthroated him. She backed away until only his cockhead was still in her mouth. She then deepthroated him again. She repeated this sequence over and over.

For as long as it had been since Anita gave a blow job, it had been twice as long since Mr. Greer had gotten one. And although she may have been out of practice, she was still phenomenal at giving head. The feeling of Anita sucking his cock, combined with the sight of her lips wrapped around his shaft was more than the teacher could handle. He cried out loudly, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Then, he shot rope after rope of hot cum into the single mom's mouth.

Anita swallowed all the jizz he had to offer. And like a good little cocksucker, she did not release his dick from her mouth until his balls were completely drained. She then cleaned the head with her tongue and put his deflating cock back into his underwear.

As Anita got up from her knees, Mr. Greer zipped and fastened his pants and buckled his belt. She looked at him and said, "Promise me you'll do what you said."

"Ms. Roma, I am a man of my word. I promise I will do everything I can to make sure that Aaron passes my class," he said. "Is mine the only one he's failing?'

"No. Now, I have to go see his math teacher, Mr. Crenshaw," Anita said.

Mr. Greer walked to the classroom door, unlocked and then opened it. He said, "Mr. Crenshaw is one floor up. Room 301. Good luck."

As she left the room, Anita kept telling herself that she had only done what she had to do. Still, she felt a bit of shame for having sucked the cock of a man she hardly knew. She wanted to pretend that what she had just done never happened. That it had no effect on her. But she had the taste of cum in her mouth. And, although she wanted to deny that she derived any pleasure from sucking the science teacher's cock, she had to admit to herself that her panties were wet.

As she knocked on the door of Mr. Crenshaw's classroom, she tried to clear her mind of her encounter with the last teacher. Mr. Crenshaw, a pasty 50-year old with a greying moustache, was seated at the big desk. He saw Anita through the window on the door and waved her in.

As she entered, she said, "I'm Aaron Roma's mom. I'm here about his grade."

Mr. Crenshaw got up and walked to her. He shook her hand and said, "Hello, Ms. Roma." He locked the door and pulled down the shade. He continued, "I promise I will give Aaron extra credit so that he can pass and graduate." Anita felt relieved.

Then, Mr. Crenshaw said, "Oh, my first name is Clarke and I don't have a middle name." After which, he began unbuckling his belt, and said, "Don't worry; I know the drill. Mr. Greer just texted me."

Anita's heart dropped. She had barely introduced herself to Mr. Crenshaw. She did not even get the opportunity to plead her son's case. She felt frustrated and insulted that it was just expected that she would blow this man she had just met. She wanted to turn and leave.

But less than a minute later, Anita was on her knees with Mr. Crenshaw's dick in her mouth. She again, internally said to herself, "I'm not a slut. No matter what happens, I am not a slut." But it was harder to convince herself of that while she was sucking yet another cock and her underpants were soaked.

Mr. Crenshaw was far more aggressive than Mr. Greer. He grabbed her blonde hair, held the back of her head, and vigorously face-fucked Anita. As he was thrusting, he told her, "That's it. Suck it. Suck my dick." The tip of his cock repeatedly touched the back of her throat while his balls slapped against her chin.

Mr. Crenshaw's member was not as long as the science teacher's, but it had more girth. Perhaps because she was blowing a math teacher, Anita found herself trying to remember whether this meant that his cock had a greater diameter or was it a greater circumference. Before she could remember the definitions of those math terms, Mr. Crenshaw's spunk was splashing on her tongue. Anita swallowed his load and continued to suck him dry.

As Mr. Crenshaw pulled his cock from Anita's mouth, she said, "Please don't tell anyone else this happened. I would never want my son to find out."

Mr. Crenshaw responded, "I won't tell a soul. I would never want my wife to find out either."

It was only then that Anita noticed his wedding ring. Although she had done it unknowingly, she had just sucked off a married man. The taste of his splooge was still in her mouth. Any sexual excitement she had felt was immediately replaced with guilt. She left the classroom and began a hurried walk of shame back to her car.

Her only thoughts were that she had to get the hell out of this school as quickly as she could. And that she was going to ground Aaron harder than she had ever grounded him before. No going out, no friends, no phone, no television, no music, no video games, no social media, and no Internet other than educational sites until after he completed every bit of extra credit work that she had sucked two cocks just for him to have the chance to do.

Once she was on the first floor of the building, she began heading toward the main exit. Halfway down the hall, she heard from behind her, "Ms. Roma. Ms. Roma. Is that you?"

She turned and saw Mr. Carter sticking his head out the door of his classroom. He is a tall, attractive man, who is about Anita's age. Mr. Carter is an English teacher at Winchester. He and Anita had worked together to put on the school carnival during Aaron's junior year. She always liked him and found him funny and charming. Of all of Aaron's teachers, he was the only one she would have been interested in romantically.

"Could I get a few minutes of your time," he said.

Anita walked back to Mr. Carter's classroom and entered. Mr. Carter had a big smile on his face. Anita smiled back. With the day she was having, it felt good to see a friendly face.

"First of all, this is awkward for me," he said. "And trust me, I have never done anything like this before with one of the parents here." He took a deep breath, then exhaled. "Wait, I'm not sure if you even know me as anything other than Mr. Carter. My name is Davis. Well, technically, Davis is my middle name. My first name is Harrison, but I go by Davis."

And again, Anita's heart sank. She wondered how many teachers had been texted about what she had done that day. Did they think that just telling her their full names guaranteed that she would go down on them? That she could be passed around like the Whore of Babylon? For nearly four years, she had held her head high and tried to fit in with the hoity-toity rich parents at Winchester. She had been so proud to have a son at this school. But in one afternoon, every ounce of pride she had was gone.

Mr. Carter continued, "So anyway, graduation is a month away. I've always found you attractive and figured today was the day -"

Anita cut him off. "Yeah. Today is the day." She turned, locked the door, and pulled down the shade. She was disappointed in Mr. Carter but she was more disappointed in herself. With her back still to him, she fought back tears and whispered to herself, "Maybe my father was right. Maybe I am a slut. And now, everybody knows it."

Anita turned and faced Mr. Carter. "So are you going to pull it out or do you want me to do it?" she asked.

Mr. Carter hesitated to respond.

"You want me to suck your dick, don't you?" she asked directly.

"Well... I mean... of course... yeah," he replied.

"So I'll ask you again," she said. "Are you going to pull your cock out or do you want me to do it?"

He smiled and timidly said, "I'd like you to do it... if you don't mind."

Anita unbuckled Mr. Carter's belt. She unfastened and unzipped his pants. She reached into his boxer briefs and fished out his cock which already was beginning to stiffen. After jerking it for a few seconds, his member was rock hard and an impressive size.

By this point in the day, she did not even bother to hesitate before she started blowing him. She licked the head of his cock. She dragged her tongue up one side of the shaft and down the other. His rod became slick with her saliva. She wrapped her lips around his dick and began sucking. Within seconds her nose was pressed against his abdomen, and she was taking his engorged member halfway down her throat.

Mr. Carter is a good-looking man who Anita had thought of as a good guy. She should have felt elated to be intimate with him. But instead, at that moment, Anita's only thoughts were that she was on her knees on yet another classroom floor, with yet another cock in her mouth, prostituting herself yet again. This time with someone, who, until today, she had liked and respected. Worse still, regardless of how debased she felt, she could not stop herself from being sexually aroused. Her pussy was dripping wet, and her panties were drenched.

Anita continued inhaling the full length of his dick. Sword swallowing his manhood time and again. She caught the scent of her own juices wafting up from between her legs. She hoped Mr. Carter did not smell it too. She thought that if he knew how horny sucking his dick was making her, that he might decide that a blow job was not enough. That he might want to fuck her in exchange for helping her son.

Anita was never quick to jump into bed with a man. She normally liked to take things slow. But normalcy was out the window today. Everything that had happened on this sex-charged day was wreaking havoc with her sense of right and wrong and her libido. She was sure that, if Mr. Carter asked, she would gladly spread her legs for him and give him the ride of his life right then and there.

The aroma of her own excitement filling her nostrils, Anita decided she had to end this. She had to give the best blow job she had ever given and make this handsome man shoot his wad as soon as possible. Otherwise, her excitement would get the better of her and she would end up being the one who asked him to fuck.

12