Bad Grades and Blow Jobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita took Mr. Carter's member from her mouth. She braced herself by placing one hand on his thigh. She used the other hand to rapidly jack his spittle-covered cock. She began licking his sac. She thought to herself, "Oh my gawd, even the sweat of his balls tastes good."

The teacher began to grunt. She sucked his balls, massaging them with her tongue. The suction caused a pop sound when she released his nuts from her mouth. She sucked them again. And again, there was a pop when she released them.

There was a dollop of precum oozing from the tip of Mr. Carter's cock. Anita slowly licked it off. She then wrapped her DSLs around his manhood again. Mr. Carter stared at the top of her head. He watched her blonde hair flip to and froe as the MILF's head bobbed on his unit.

She looked up at him. He gazed into her huge periwinkle eyes as she sucked his dick, swirling her soft tongue around the head. He wished that this blow job could last forever. The English teacher knew that the feel of her mouth and staring at this beautiful woman pleasuring him, would make him blow his load sooner than he wanted. But he could not look away. He began breathing heavily. His entire body became rigid and spasmed. He called out, "I'm cumming!"

Mr. Carter shot streams of jism into Anita's mouth. She hungrily gulped down every drop of his seed. But she did not stop sucking his cock until she felt it becoming limp in her mouth. When she finally released his dick, his knees nearly buckled from how intense an orgasm he had just had.

He helped Anita up from her knees. "That was amazing," he said. "I had no idea this would happen so fast. So would Saturday night work?"

"What?" she said,

"This Saturday. I could be at your place by about 7 o'clock," he said.

Anita thought, "So sucking his dick once wasn't enough. Now, he wants to come to my house, so I'll do it again." She was beginning to get angry at him, but even angrier at herself for putting herself in this situation. She wanted to yell at him, "I AM NOT A SLUT!" But, instead, she silently seethed.

"I guess it's okay for me to be honest now," said Mr. Carter. "I haven't just always thought you were attractive. I have had a massive crush on you since last year when we worked on the carnival together. But I wasn't sure if you liked me or thought of me that way. After this, I guess it's safe to say that you do like me. And to think I almost chickened out."

A confused Anita asked, "What are you talking about?"

He responded, "Because Aaron is still a student here, I had planned to wait and ask you out after he graduated. But when I happened to see you in the hall today, I thought, 'Darn it, Davis. Just do it now. Tell her you want her to go on a date with you.'"

"Okay." she said, trying to figure out what was going on.

He went on, "I was legitimately worried that you would shoot me down. I never in a million years would have thought this would happen. I mean, of course, I hoped it would happen, but I thought it would be after we were dating for a while."

"So, you just happened to see me in the hall?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"And you called me over to ask me out on a date?"

"Yeah"

"And then I did... what I did."

"Yeah."

Anita now realized how badly she had assessed the situation and misjudged Mr. Carter. She asked, "So, what did you want to do on Saturday night?"

"Well, it's up to you. But I remember you saying how much you like Indian food. There is a place downtown that serves really good vindaloo. And I know you like poetry. There is a coffee house a few blocks from the Indian restaurant. After dinner, we could take a walk over there. They have a showcase of local poets every Saturday night. Okay. Full disclosure. I'm not just being spontaneous. I have been planning this for at least a month in case you said yes, when I asked you out."

She was touched that he remembered their conversations and her likes. But she was afraid that she had ruined everything. Today truly had been an aberration. Anita feared that he would now only see her as a sex toy. Someone to have fun with, but not to build a relationship with.

She asked, "What would you say if I told you that I don't normally do what I did today so quickly. And that, if we started dating and hit it off, it would be two or three months before anything like this would happen again."

He replied, "I'd say that you are worth the wait."

She smiled in relief. "Good answer," she responded.

Anita's spirits were lifted again. She felt better than she had since she first offered to suck cock in exchange for her kid getting a break. If she could, she would have erased all memories of what she did with the other teachers. But she looked down and saw dirt on her knees from kneeling on floors where hundreds of kids had walked earlier that day.

Mr. Carter then said, "I know this may sound weird after everything that's happened today, but would it be okay if I kissed you?"

He leaned down. Anita tilted her head up. Right before their lips met, Anita remembered that she had had cum from two other men in her mouth within the past hour. She did not want her first kiss with Davis to be tainted.

She pulled her head back to prevent the kiss and said, "Let's wait to have something special on our first date."

"I'll be looking forward to it," he said.

"Get my address from the parent's directory. And I'll see you Saturday night," said Anita. As she was leaving the room, she said, "By the way, what's Aaron's grade in your class?"

There was a confused look on his face. "Oh, I thought you knew. I haven't taught Aaron since last year."

Anita laughed at the irony. She left the classroom and began hurrying to her car. While she was walking, she could feel her panties were completely saturated with her pussy juice. She wondered if Mr. Carter had noticed the fragrance of her wet twat. Anita wanted to get home quickly, lock herself in her bedroom, and diddle herself to thoughts of the handsome English teacher.

As she approached her vehicle, Chad's mother, Grace, was exiting the building's side door which was closest to the parking lot.

Just seeing Grace ticked off Anita. Anita's thoughts about Grace were, "Her son helped sink Aaron's grades. Her and her husband's money can buy their kid's way out of trouble. Meanwhile, I literally have to suck dick so that my kid can graduate." Although she was still anxious to go home and masturbate, when Anita got to her car, she waited for Chad's mother. Anita was determined to give Grace a piece of her mind.

When Grace got to the vehicles, before Anita could speak, Grace said, "Anita, I've been wanting to tell you something."

"What?" said Anita, with little patience for whatever the wealthy woman wanted to say.

"I know I haven't spoken to you much, but it's because... Well, it's because I've always been so intimidated by you. You are such a great mom. I always wanted to be friends with you, but I thought you looked down on me because Aaron is such a great kid. And Chad is... well... Chad. I love him, but it's no secret that he screws up a lot. In fact, do you know why I'm here today? I had to convince the headmaster not to kick Chad out of school. Then, I had to convince all five of his teachers to give him a chance to do extra work so he can hopefully graduate."

Despite this revelation, after what Anita had to do that afternoon, she was not ready to have sympathy for Grace. "So what did you do, write a big check?" asked Anita.

"Money can't buy everything. But I did persuade each and every one of them to give Chad another chance," Grace said.

It was then that Anita noticed the dirt on Grace's knees. Any thought that there was an innocent reason for this disappeared quickly. Anita also noticed the tiniest bit of thick white liquid on Grace's chin right below her lips. Anita's jaw dropped when she pieced things together. She did not want to embarrass Grace by mentioning it. But she could not in good conscience let Grace leave the parking lot with that telltale sign on her face.

Anita pointed at a spot on her own chin and awkwardly said, "You've got something right here."

Grace used her right index finger to wipe off the sticky goo and looked at it on her finger. When she saw what it was, she dropped her head out of humiliation. Once Grace's eyes dropped, her humiliation doubled when she then saw that her knees were covered in dirt. They looked exactly how she felt at that moment - filthy. "Well, apparently, it's obvious how I 'persuaded' everyone to give Chad another chance. Please don't judge me. I couldn't handle it right now. And I know you don't owe me any favors, but could you please not tell anyone?"

In a matter of minutes, Anita's entire perception of Grace had changed. Seeing how mortified and vulnerable Grace was, Anita could not help but want to take away some of her pain. Anita pointed to her own dirty knees. Grace looked at them, then made eye contact with Anita and gave an inquisitive look. Anita shrugged and said, "I won't tell if you don't tell."

Grace licked her finger clean, smirked, and said, "The things mothers do for their sons."

Without another word, the women got in their cars and drove away.

12