Bad Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

"I love how my ass turns you on, Gramps, but first, I want to be naughty. Then you can spank me and fuck as many of my holes as time and turgidity allow."

Kelli bumped me back with her butt, creating a space as my hands reluctantly fell from where they had been about to grasp her nipples. I felt ridiculous standing there with empty hands in mid air, but Kelli quickly changed the mood.

"Bad Gramps groping me where the neighbours might see."

I knew she wasn't really that upset, given how deftly her fingers were undoing my pants, which puddled at my ankles. The weight of my engorged organ made it surge above my underwear.

She lifted her dress right over her head, letting it settle to the floor. She was braless. Her lacy boy-cut panties slid to the floor and she stepped out of them. She twirled like she used to as a little girl, giggling.

"Like what you see, Grandpa?"

Then she swiftly dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Now where was I before Mommy interrupted?" Kelli looked up at me, eyes dancing brightly, speaking in a little girl voice, just like she used to do when she wanted me to do the old 'quarter from behind the ear' trick.

"You need to start wearing pigtails again," I croaked.

"Where is that coming from....ohhhhh... that is VERY Bad Grandpa!" Her breath bathed my cock.

"You smell so masculine. Is that because you fucked Mommy? I'd have thought you would smell more feminine as a result."

Kelli licked my crown, rolling her tongue slowly all around. One tiny hand hefted my aching balls.

"Oh, they're so big and full of cream. I guess you've had time to recover from dumping that load into Mommy, then. Or is it the excitement of thinking about how I was watching, how I jilled myself off, how I started to clean you, how Mommy interrupted but pushed us together?" she babbled.

I placed a hand in her hair and leaned forward, gently pushing her mouth to my cock.

"Dirty talk is thrilling, baby girl, but sometimes you need to have your mouth full instead."

Kelli opened her mouth wide and took my whole cock into her mouth, her throat skilfully relaxing as my length filled her. Slowly she rolled her tongue around my flash inside her cheek. I gradually pulled her head back, her lips moving away from my root, allowing her fist to grip my throbbing shaft. She pumped me once, twice, three times, making me spurt precum onto her tongue.

"Such a naughty girl, sucking Grandpa's cock."

I watched Kelli's throat flex as she swallowed her spittle mixed with my seepage and her mother's remnants.

My cock fell from her lips with a 'plop' as she gasped for breath.

"It's so bad of me, Grandpa, but after watching how much Mommy loved fucking you, I can't resist."

I shoved her face forward again, feeding her my meat an inch at a time, noticing how she expertly used her teeth so that they made me shiver without a bite that went beyond pleasure. Anal might be the new blowjob in her age cohort, but clearly she had practised oral skills often. I wondered whether her mother and given her any tips. Cami certainly was a gifted sword swallower, frustrated by my son's disinterest in anything but minimal foreplay and straight on vanilla fucking. Which benefited me. Now, the next generation was demonstrating similar enthusiasm. I grinned in appreciation as my balls roiled in anticipation.

"You're both just cock hungry sluts," I grinned down at her.

She moaned in response, my pleasure triggering something animalistic deep within. With her fist corkscrewing around my shaft, she stroked me while bathing my head with her tongue and lips. The wetness coated my silky sheath, making it easy for her to bob down an inch at a time, her fingers then kneading my balls.

Kelli did her best to swallow all that saliva but soon I had to let her pause for air again.

"I love how you taste - both at first mixed with Mom, and now that it's just your musk. Every guy is different, but you being my Grandpa makes this even more special."

"Bet you never dreamed you'd be blowing your old grandfather."

"Oh, Gramps, believe me, I dream about it a lot, but nothing is as great as really doing it."

My fingers tightened in her hair as I dragged her mouth to lick my balls and she eagerly slid her tongue out along my taint. I started whacking the tip of my cock against the side of her head.

"Please don't come in my hair, Gramps," she mumbled, mouth full of a testicle, "I might not have time to wash it before daddy gets home."

And wouldn't THAT be something -- my son discovering a hunk of my seed nested in his daughter's mane.

"I'll come wherever I darn well please, young lady. Your Mom said I should be as rough as you deserve, and a nasty wench like you deserves very rough."

To emphasize the point I reached down and gave one nipple a good hard tug, pinching it until Kelli winched with pain. As I released it, she sighed in relief.

"If you don't want seed in your hair, you best take me back in your mouth, though goodness knows, those perky tits of yours deserve a good coating."

"Do you really like my tits, Gramps? You don't think they are too small?" She shifted until she sat on her haunches, chest out-thrust, and shook her shoulders, making her tits dance. As she did so, she grasped my shaft and corkscrewed her hand around it, the tight grip preventing any serious outburst, but permitting a significant amount of seepage. Her tongue darted out to taste my fluids.

"If they were any bigger, they wouldn't stand up so nice and proud on your chest. On you, my darling girl, they fit perfectly."

"Then I want you to anoint them, just like a baptism, but first I need a taste in my mouth."

Without further ado, Kelli bobbed her open mouth down over my cock, moving her fingers out of the way at the last moment, nails dragging along my tight scrotum. She relaxed her jaw and took me deep into her throat before she closed her lips around the root. One nail deftly crossed my taint and jabbed inside my anus, teasing my prostate. A spurt of semen surged up my shaft.

Kelli gasped in surprise when the blast hit the back of her throat, but she swallowed like a trooper, fingers collaring my root to restrain the rest of my load until she pulled her head back. Only then did she wriggle her digit a bit deeper into my ass, massaging my prostate thoroughly and spilling more spunk out my slit onto her freckled tits.

She brought her hands to her chest and started to rub the cream into her flesh, but I grabbed her wrists and tugged her upward. I lay her back on the table and lowered my lips to her tits. I teased each nipple swiftly but focussed on licking my own seed fresh from my granddaughter's cleavage, not stopping until I had savoured every last drop.

As I moved my mouth to meet hers, my cock, still mostly hard, bumped against her thigh. Bathing her chest with my tongue had initiated a resurgence, and when my lips melted against my granddaughter's, my tongue sharing the mix of her sweat and my seed with her, it stiffened miraculously for an old man. Her moans, stifled by our kiss, turned into groans.

Kelli's hips were rotating and then started humping up off the table, her groin bumping into my belly.

"Grandpa," she gasped as my mouth moved, my teeth grazing on her earlobe. "Your cock is amazing. I can't believe that after fucking Mommy and then my blowjob, you're still hard. Good for you."

She paused, laughed lustily. "Even better for me, I guess. Let's see - do I want you to stick it in my cunt or my ass first? Because you're doing both you know. I promised you anal since Mommy wouldn't, and I need you to pump a load into my wet cunt, for me."

"Don't have a condom," I warned.

"I'm on the Pill, and know I'm clean. You'll be the first guy to fuck me bareback. So as long as Mommy is a safe slut, we're golden. Daddy would be too chicken to fuck around, and Mommy never leaves the house, so you must be her only sidepiece. Unless - are you fucking a stable of slutty MILFs? I bet not, you probably keep it in the family."

Kelli chuckled lustily, shifting so that her fist could reach my cock. I remained silent, just sticking the tip of my tongue into her aural canal. That made her squirm beneath me, her fingers gripping my manhood more tightly. She swiftly steered it to the entrance to her young tight twat.

"As big a slut as your mother," I teased.

Kelli mewed like a kitten when I said that.

"You say the sweetest things, Gramps."

As she spoke, Kelli shifted her hips expertly, plunging my fat throbbing cock deep inside her cunt in one motion, gasping slightly only when the ridge of my angry purple helmet pushed past her labia.

"Fuck, Gramps, you're stretching me more than I imagined you would. Your cock is so wonderful."

I growled in response, flexing my knees just enough to start a rhythm of pulling back and pushing back in, an inch at a time, but with each retreat adding about another inch, so that after half a dozen or so strokes, I was forcing my full erection back inside with each plunge. I was enjoying the thrill of teen twat for the first time in decades. My wife had a tasty treat of a cunt, but nothing as tight as her granddaughter. Even Kelli's mom, Cami, who was tight for a middle aged MILF, was noticeably looser. Fortunately, Kelli's excitement provided us with plenty of natural lubrication.

My balls, refilling faster by the second, were slapping up against her taint right at the edge of the table. I knew that later, when the family gathered to eat here, I would get another erection thinking of how I had taken both my women in this spot. Kelli's wetness would leave a special polish on the surface, no matter how much we might wipe it clean later.

"I feel so stuffed. Your old cock sure does fill up a young cunt. I might be too stretched for guys my own age now, Grandpa. If so, I'll need you to keep fucking me regularly, since you're the one who is ruining me."

Kelli was bouncing about underneath me. I moved a hand to stroke her clit, but discovered that her fingers were already there, so instead I grabbed two handfuls of her athletic young ass, and started to slide her back and forth in counter tempo to my fucking, hopefully doubling her fun.

My fingers began shifting on her buttocks as Kelli wriggled, corkscrewing her cunt around my cock. A fingertip curled deep into the canyon between her cheeks and Kelli shifted to help me pierce her anal ring.

"Such a nice tight ass," I observed. "I'm going to enjoy fucking it."

"Sorry that it's not virgin for you Gramps."

I just probed deeper.

"I've really never felt this full," Kelli moaned as I started to twist my digit in her colon while my cock throbbed just on the other side of her membrane.

She was gushing wetness, increasing her frantic fucking motions.

"Harder, please fuck me hard, Grandpa, fuck me like you fuck Mommy," she squealed.

I obliged, rocking my legs to increase my tempo as I felt her loins starting to clench my shaft as it slid through her gash. I sensed that she had an orgasm building. A few strokes later, Kelli growled like a lioness, writhing relentlessly, but then tensing before a wave of pleasure surged through her body, the electricity flowing through both my finger and my cock to make me shiver in response.

Then there was quiet as my granddaughter lay beneath me, my manhood still throbbing within her cunt, her chest heaving with each breath, each heartbeat, her sphincter clamped tight around my finger.

"I insist that you cream my cunt before you fuck my ass, Grandpa," Kelli finally spoke into the silence, "If you can come for Mommy and fill her up, I want the same treatment."

"I know what you need," I replied, sliding my hands from her ass to tug on her nipples. Her groin rose from the table in response. I kept repeating the trick until she was slamming hungrily against the wood and against my groin alternately.

"Fuck, Gramps, it's like you're spanking me."

"I know, but all bad girls deserve a little pain."

"I do love it."

That admission made me grin wider. Both Cami and Kelli seemed to be not just willing sluts, but pain sluts. I knew that my need for sexual release would be easily satisfied in this home from now forward.

Kelli's second orgasm inspired me to lean forward, fucking her harder. Somehow, she managed to reach a hand to my balls, and gave them a single knead. That was all that it took to trigger my explosion. My seed blasted into her cunt until it started flowing onto the table. I scooped some up with my fingers and used it to lubricate around her asshole.

"I'm already wet there, Gramps," she giggled. "You should know, You were finger fucking my ass."

"There's wet, and then there's ready to take my thickness in that tight little hole."

"Don't you need time to recover?"

"Feel how hard I still am stuck in your juicy cunt, darling granddaughter."

"It's not really juicy so much as creamy - filled to overflowing with your seed, Grandpa."

I took the hint and eased my cock out, shuffling back and lowering my lips to Kelli's glistening quim. The girl was clever. Although I had remained semi-hard resting in her cunt, the excitement of eating a creampie out of that vessel was making me throb to even more stiffness.

Kelli soon moaned her appreciation, writhing on the table as I demonstrated my decades of cunt lapping experience. She was primed to orgasm again, and I knew that she wanted that anal fuck before my son and the rest of the family returned, so I did not deploy my entire bag of tricks. Just a few of my greatest hits were all that was required.

I spread her labia gently with my ring and forefinger, using the middle finger to penetrate her gash while my tongue slid along the rim. I stopped just short of the clit hood on each side. Her pearl was standing fully erect, begging to be licked and sucked, bobbling as her hips revolved. My baby finger found her anus and soon I was finger fucking both her holes. Only then did I start flicking the very tip of my tongue across the top of her nubbin.

"Don't tease me, please me," she begged. Her hips were now bouncing fiercely up off the table, then slamming forcefully back against the wood. It took me a couple of tries to capture her clit in my lips. Once I did, she drove it deep into my mouth like a guy demanding a blowjob. So I attacked it just the way I like to receive head. I was careful to not let my teeth bite the tender flesh, but allowed them to scrape the surface gently to enhance the burst of sensations. Then the tip of my tongue wrapped around the base and twirled it, trying to describe a figure eight.

"OHMIGAWDDDDD Gramps, you're spoiling me for all the amateurs who only think they know how to eat my cunt..." Kelli screamed, her ass thumping vigorously up and down. "You REALLY know what a woman needs."

I knew then that she was nearing orgasm so I started bobbing up and down on her clit just like a woman giving head, while thrusting my fingers deeper and harder into her cunt, the baby finger, well lubricated, opening up her anus even more.

Her climax arrived with another scream, and a gush of fluids that ran down her taint. I removed my fingers from her cunt and used them to paint the rim of her asshole, and to shove some lubrication into the first few inches of her bowel. I could feel my cock throbbing, well revived from the excitement. Not totally full, but just right for fucking a teen ass. Kelli might have bragged about ass fucking, but her rear entrance was still quite tight. I knew that I was in for a treat.

I slid up between my granddaughter's quaking knees, my chest pressing against her rock hard nipples. I knew that she could feel my erection pressing into her groin. I gently stroked her chin, brushing her chest with the back of my hand, grinning at how that stimulation made her quiver.

"Oh, bad Grandpa, is that hard on for poor little old me?"

"It's you that's been a bad girl, and for that, I'm going to fuck your ass."

"Yes, I'm very naughty," Kelli bit her lip, looking up at me like a girl much younger than her eighteen tears.

She looked so radiant that I just had to kiss the tip of her nose. She then tilted her chin and gave me a kiss. It started like a typical innocent family kiss, but swiftly, her tongue parted my lips and danced across my teeth.

That was the perfect moment to spin my granddaughter around and bend her over so that her chest bounced up off the table before she steadied herself with her elbows. Without further warning. I spanked each ass cheek a couple of times.

"Is that all you got, Gramps," Kelli taunted. "I've been naughty enough to deserve a proper spanking."

Never one to run from a challenge, I delivered a dozen more hard stinging blows to each glut, until the flesh shone red. Though Kelli grunted with each smack, she did not whimper once. The scent of her sex just got stronger as we progressed.

Liquid was running down her inner thighs. I finished the spanking, my palm rubbing her quivering flesh gently. My fingers then travelled down the curve of her ass. I allowed my thumb to teasingly graze the valley between her cheeks as the rest of my fingers slid along her wetness, getting good and coated.

Kelli silently shifted her feet a few inches further apart, which opened her anal cleavage and made her rosebud wink at me.

"Show your granddaughter what you do to naughty anal sluts, Gramps. Unless you prefer to pretend I'm Mom and that it's her ass you're fucking. I know that's what you really want."

I said nothing, quietly rubbing the edge of my thumb against my fingers, lubing it up. Once it was soaked, I pushed it past Kelli's sphincter. The muscle yielded invitingly, confirming that my granddaughter was not kidding about being an anal slut.

"Should I tell Mommy that I let you fuck my ass Grandpa?" Kelli teased, rotating her hips to grind my digit deeper. I used two other fingers to spread her asshole wider. "Maybe then she'll have to try it out for herself? Like when I got a bikini and she had to get a tinier one just to prove that guys still like her tits?"

"Sure, you're just doing this for your mother," I growled, shifting closer, the dripping tip of my cock tracing a line along her ass.

"Well, she DID tell me to look after you. Maybe I'm not that naughty after all. Maybe I'm a good little girl, just doing what her Mommy instructed."

"Too late for that," I retorted as I punched my prick an inch or two into her anus on my first try. She was so excited that only a tiny lubrication was required. She effortlessly pushed her ass against my groin, swallowing my length and girth right to the root. The slut did not even grunt. She had not lied earlier - her ass was truly well used and stretched out. Which meant that as much as I was enjoying fucking Kelli's ass, it really just made me desire Cami's tight forbidden passage that much more.

"Oh, fuck, Gramps. Your cock is so much fatter than anybody I've ass fucked before."

"If it hurts, we can stop," I said, praying she would not want to stop.

"Don't you fucking dare stop, old man. I love how you fill me up. I need you to flood my bowels with your seed, and hold your throbbing muscle deep inside of me while I climax."

Kelli took control, her elbows resting on the table, thrusting her ass back and forth up and down my shaft. I reached around, one hand tweaking her nipple, the other caressing her hip and sliding along until I found her throbbing clit. All the while, my cock slid in and out of her anus.

Then Kelli surprised me by arching her back. That drove her tit deeper into my palm. My fingers squeezed the mound, which I guess gave her all the extra leverage she needed to force herself upright without my cock slipping loose. Since she was shorter than me, she had to hook her legs around mine, her feet locking behind my calves, allowing us to continue seamlessly. Her cheerleading exercises were obviously of benefit in many ways.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers