Bad Habits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing she faced him, their legs brushing together as she loomed over him, chewing her lip as she eyed his bare form in all it's glory.

With one hand she stroked the length of her throbbing shaft, the other she licked, letting her spit mix with the precum of her cockhead as she massaged and rubbed it, working the sensitive flesh and probing at the slit with very well practiced motions.

She felt her own climax rise and with them the pace of her self-induced pleasure. Her cock erupted, spewing it's thick hot load over Ethan's chest and face as she moaned, leaving his pure body stained with her sin in white lines that slid down the smooth skin of his cheeks and neck.

As he lay there, hearing her gasps of pleasure, feeling the hot cum strike his open mouth and face he looked upwards at nothing and everything, his tongue urging out without thought, collecting a strand of her cum into his mouth, swallowing eliciting a satisfied little moan from Katherine as she watched.

He would have to act up in class more often.