All Comments on 'Bad Heather'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
could have been better

not a good ending. Otherwise pretty good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A little bit of a fetish genre

I didn't care too much for the ending. There would be a lot of legal repercussions and the two men would wind up in prison. Other than that it would have been better if mom was into spankings too......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT

Ok, GREAT story! Until the end, you fucked it all up! You went from naughty girl to sadistic whore! She orgasmed like 30 times to her dad which was hot, then u had some guy instead of doing the hot thing and getting a four way good bang in there, you decide to have all the girls gang up and beat the shit out of them all... SO WRONG. FAIL! The first two and a half pages were amazing. Change the ending, make her start to like it, have lynn come in, they tease, he fucks them, just as wife comes home, she gets heartbroken as her daughter fgucks him, he uses side bank account to get both lynn and heather away from abusive father and mother who cares less. Then they all have long orgies happily ever after. Seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Commenters are right....

....great stroke story "muffed" at end. But that's what it's all about for you,eh? Bastard!-(how about doing it again with dad and heather ending in affair?)-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Even better....

....how about Dad has key logger in heather's computer and blackmails her into affair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, terrible, terrible ending!

I really liked it until the end. The spanking and all was great, but UGH! That ending was awful! I don't mind a surprise downer ending like that, but it has to be justified. That wasn't justified. Up until that point, the girls were painted as generally normal, but slightly wild and irresponsible. They were totally getting off on getting spanked and fucked by their fathers, especially Lynn, who'd been doing it longer and admitted at one point that she loved it.

So what's their motive for what they did at the end? Revenge on their fathers for... what? Trying to be good parents and give them some minor restrictions? Even that makes no sense, because Lynn admitted she now had her father under her thumb and could get him to agree to anything (and that would be Heathers' situation now too). So they're in an ideal situation for naughty, spoiled and sexual kids, and then they turn into PSYCHOPATHS for no apparent reason and totally ruin everything?! They must know what they'd do would break up their parents' marriages and send their fathers to prison, possibly even end up with them both dead (it was pure luck no one showed up with a gun). As it was, either father could very well be brain damaged for life, and the girls just dismissed the shovel thing like it was no big deal. Again, completely inexplicable behavior that didn't fit with how they'd been portrayed to that point at all. Not only that, but the odds of Heather's mother coming in at just the perfect moment considering she's coming from another town is extremely improbable. I'm giving this story a three, but I wish I could give most of it a five and the ending a zero. In fact, now that I think about it, I'm gonna have to give the whole thing a one, because that's one of the worst and most nonsensical endings I've ever read, especially coming from a talented author like this one. If you wanted both of them to be psychopaths, you should have dropped some hints of their mental instabilities along the way. It's also interesting that you never even give any explanation for why they did what they did, probably because there is no explanation you could give that would make a lick of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Have to agree

was really hot and on a roll until the ending...if mom had stripped and come in for her spanking for being bad, leaving the girls alone all summer, that might actually have taught the girls a lesson-don't plot without knowing more facts....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Daughter was a real cunt

I was into the story until the end. For an underage child being touched in a romantic manner by an adult? That's sick. For two adults having consensual sex? Unless there is a law in the state they're in which makes incest a criminal act, who fucking cares? But for the daughter to entrap her father, to make it seem he was raping her, and forcing her to do things, while she actually seduced him, GOT OFF FROM HIM, and thoroughly encouraged him... It soured the whole story. She ruined someone's life because she was a fuckup who got grounded. I hope your 'virtual' character contracts fucking Ebola. Her and her cunt of a girlfriend.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 14 years ago
I enjoyed it.

Totally unexpected ending from the usual incestuous happily-ever-after. Totally unexpected period. A little shock to the system not unlike the ones you get when reading some of the erotic horror stories, though it wasn't of that genre. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not up to your standards..

This one was different, but not in a very good way..

started out well, daughter enjoyed "daddy", but in the ending she turned out to be a complete cunt..

appreciate athe effort, but a non started for me..

~

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but...

No, this story is not my cup of tea. I don't get the same stroke value from this kind of story, so I usually don't read them. To each...

But I did like the character development of the girls. Their sociopathic characters made the story look like bad news waiting to happen...and it does. These girls are like "The Bad Seed." These are two spoiled little girls who manipulated their fathers to a point that the girls are victimized and the fathers become the victims of their own stupidity and circumstances. And how easily the pops are manipulated, too. Overprotective mom had not other choice than to take them out.

Sure, may not be child abuse since everybody is over the age of 18, but imagine with the video and mom as an eye witness, the second chapter of this story could be the two dads in prison getting reamed out early and often after their sexual battery convictions.

But that's not my cup of tea either. Good luck in the contest?

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

It was well written but I don't like incest stories so didn't really enjoy it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Wild!!!

You certainly do have a WILD imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

I am in total agreement with the person who previously commented: You have quite an imagination, Tx! This was, by far, my favorite spanking story ever. I adore older man-younger girlspanking stories and this ruled. I had to laugh when one person stated that they objected to incest stories. Quick question for you: why are you reading them then?? LOL!! Keep writing, Tx., PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hated it

You have a sick mind. I would advice you to get some help.

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Good to see......

Those too assholes got. Their cum uppance. You can see where the girls got their manipulating side from. What did mum do with the bodies?

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
what the fuck??

you should put a betrayal tag on this story. 2 horny middle aged men being manipulated by 2 teen girls is one thing but having them ruining their parents marriages is something else entirely. they were just normal parents that were lenient considering the circumstances so you can throw out the "revenge" scenario. Up to the point where Heather mails in the videos i would put in 5 stars but the ending sucked. I hope the revisited version is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Way too violent, ruined the story with the shovel hitting stuff

Overall good but why the crotch kicking and shovel to the head stuff? Someone could die from this!

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 11 years ago
what in hell!

what were you thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That got weird

Was so hot until the, well, weirdness happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what the fuck man

seriously fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely spanking story spoiled by stupid ending

Good arousing story first half, completely ruined by Ill considered plot. Duplicate key? Easily bypassing a password? Girl with sufficient tech knowledge to download browsing history and set up a surveillance camera? Capable and willing to ruin 2 marriages? This to me means an author with seriously perverted fantasies trying to impose them on unsuspecting readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lock N Load

Now that was a good story, still cracking up. Too cool, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
75% awesome

I LOVED the first 2 pages, and half the 3rd. but the rest was confusing and weird as fuck. but i still love tx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a load of fucking shite

hope the two dads find out the scheming sluts then leather them hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
all of a sudden.

You had a fun little story going and must have gotten tired of it. As soon as Jeff showed up the entire story literally, turned to shit.Did you get tired of it? oh well....the ending just turned a 5 to a one.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
crap story

for a smart girl, she has got her parents fighting and probable divorce. That ends her college education, her car and any freebees in future. Does she really think her dad will support her after setting him up for a fall, torture and then divorce. He has his slush fund and will be gone tomorrow with no looking back. His daughter setting him up and his wife beat him up, no future here, what I earth makes the author write that the girls will be able to milk this for all they like. That would only work on the threat of expose once exposed he has nothing to lose, it's already gone. Just another stupid story about stupid people by a stupid author. TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUCKING TRASH

FUCKING TRASH FOR CUCKS. HORRIBLE PROTAGONIST, TXTALLTALES IS PROBS A CUCK HIMSELF AND THIS IS HIS FANTASY. FUCKING TRASH OF A STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously?

Since when is 5’ 6” average height for a guy? The average height in the US is 5’ 9”. That makes the protagonist seem like Moby. Hard to imagine him fucking anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT to COLD

I'd rate pages 1 & 2 a solid 5!!!

& Rating pgs 3 & 4 solid -1.

Girls turning on their dad's was huge disappointment...

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

I thought the story had potential; but the end was a let-down. It went from "erotica" to well I don't know -- let's not "not erotic." I can't say why Heather would send a copy of the video to Jeff, let alone her mother, and not anticipate dire consequences way out of proportion for her punishment at the beginning of the summer. After all, her restrictions were being lifted one by one. As an aside, the girls' names got confused again when Heather and her father got home from the celebratory dinner -- not a big deal; but it stops the flow.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 3 years ago

This should be in the BDSM category, not where it is now.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeover 1 year ago

That story did not impress. Will take you off my favorites. Damn good writer but everything about this story really disappoints. Am sure i will miss some great stories but this ...

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Too much. Jeff dead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the surprise and the comeuppance. It’d probably be sexier if the blackmail didn’t involve Jeff or the wife, but it’s a nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dirty fun!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmm my brothers step daughter was acting up and for sanity’s sake he asked if she could come stay with us. It only took a month of her prancing around in boy shorts, tight tanks and going bra less before she had me under her spell. We bagan a very special relationship and I explained to her that if she straightened up in school and stayed out of trouble, she was welcome to stay as long as she wanted. My brother couldn’t believe the turn around in her. I couldn’t bel just how good her pussy felt the first time she slid down on my dick.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible ending. Also work on your spelling and learn the difference between your and you're, there and their.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry Texas only 3 stars on this one . Which is not the usual for your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20349 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES