Bad Idea Ch. 04

Story Info
The friends try to call an end to things.
2.1k words
4.78
7.5k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has been a bad idea. From the start. One worse idea after the next.

Me, you, and my girlfriend went out last night. Came back to mine. Kept drinking. You and her slept in my bed. I crashed on the sofa. Took hours to drop off. Half-scared, half-disappointed you'd come sneaking out of my room. That's where I assumed it would lead.

I'm sitting in my boxers. TV on. Not watching it, working out what to say to you. My girlfriend comes out of my room. She gives me a kiss and heads out for the day. Looks fresh. If she feels like I do, she doesn't look it. Tells me you're still asleep. Tells me to get dressed, before you get up. She's right.

The moment I stand, the bedroom door opens. Me just in boxers. You in one of my shirts. Must have stolen it from the wardrobe. Revealing too much incredible leg. Only buttoned halfway up. Revealing too much cleavage.

I don't speak. Can't. You take a seat on the sofa. Pat for me to sit down. I do as instructed.

"How was the couch?"

"Uncomfortable."

"Lonely?"

"About that..." I start. God, you look gorgeous. You don't look hungover either.

Your expression changes. "Calling an end to... whatever this is?"

"I think it's for the best."

"Yeah..." You run your hand through your hair. "It was fun though."

"It was."

We smile. Both turn our attention to the TV. It's clear you're not watching it as much as I'm not watching it. Our bare legs are only inches apart. The shirt has ridden so far up your thigh I can see the edge of your panties. I try to focus on the TV. No, I should go to my room. Have a shower and get dressed. I stay where I am because I don't want to fight it. Not really.

Your fingers stroke my thigh. Very lightly. I look at you. You're staring at the TV, pretending your engrossed. My bulge grows and I do my best to conceal it and my best to ignore it.

I put my hand on yours to move it away. I let go and you hand comes straight back. This time when I try to move it I don't really try and we're just holding hands. Your fingers stroking mine. I gulp.

I'm just looking at you. You're just looking at the TV. I wrestle my hand from your grip and walk my fingers over to your leg. Place my hand on your thigh. Your hand on mine. I don't squeeze, don't stroke your leg, just leave my hand there. This is all I'm letting myself do and this is fine, I lie to myself. But it's not long until I'm tracing circles on your skin as you're moving your fingers further up my thigh.

You finally turn to look at me.

"One last time?" you whisper.

"It's a bad idea."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I don't want you to... but we should."

A half-smile flashes across your lips.

"I guess I should give you your shirt back." Your hands go to the buttons. Undo one. Then another. There's only one at the bottom, barely doing anything.

I'm fully erect. Sitting perfectly still. Enjoying the torture. Allowing myself to get turned on by how much I want you and how much I don't want to do anything and how much I'm just sitting here doing nothing.

You take my hands and place them on the bottom button.

"Do you want your shirt back?" you whisper.

I just nod. And with clumsy fingers undo the last button. I slide my hands inside my shirt, around your waist, the shirt opening revealing your breasts. I'm a pathetic cliché of a man but I can't stop myself.

I pull you into me and on top of me, straddling my lap. My hands on your back. Your hands on my shoulders. The TV drones on. We don't move. Waiting for the other to thrust first.

It's me. I pull you forwards, bring our crotches together. You thrust forward, grinding your pussy up the length of my dick. You close your eyes and moan and slide back. You make me pull you forward for another thrust. Slowly. Thrust after thrust, grinding like teenagers.

You push yourself backwards, arch your back. You drop the shirt from your shoulders. Remove your arms from the sleeves. You put a hand on the back of my head. Grip my hair painfully and pull my head into you. Pull my mouth over your nipple. I take it hungrily. Thrusting harder and faster. I'm gripping you tighter. Hands around the edge of your panties. Slipping my fingers around the elastic.

I grab you tightly. Take you in my arms and flip you over. Throw you onto your back. Get on top of you and thrust once, twice. And then your hands are on my boxers. Pulling them down vigorously. And my hands are on your panties, practically ripping them off. And our lips are millimetres from touching and we're naked on the sofa and we're both panting hard and deep and there's the sound of keys in the door. Shit.

And I'm rolling off you and struggling my boxers on and you're grabbing your panties and my shirt for some reason and bolting across the room and almost slamming the door behind you and breathless and flustered and with my boxers barely on and barely concealing my raging erection, my girlfriend enters.

"I forgot my laptop charger," she says.

She hurries to the kitchenette. Looks around and then heads to the bedroom. My heart pounding. I hear some fumbling. A cupboard opening and then she emerges, charger in hand, closing the door behind.

She tells me you're still asleep and that I have to put some clothes on.

I'm so angry at myself. Angry and ashamed. I was right to try and put a stop to it. Should have put some clothes on and not almost got caught. And so I do now. I find my jeans and my t-shirt from yesterday and pull them on.

You don't emerge. Not at first. I ignore the temptation to knock on the door and make some coffee instead. Just as I'm pouring it out you appear.

You're dressed. Not in my shirt, but your skirt and top. Bag on your arm.

"You're leaving?"

"It's for the best."

"Yeah. You want a coffee?"

"I should just go."

I watch you cross the flat. Your legs, your bum in that skirt. Your hand goes to the handle. You stop and look at me. Across the flat.

Something comes over me.

I charge across the flat. Your eyes are wide. I grab you by the waist and push you up against the front door, hard. I state into you. Put my hand on the strap of your bag. Push it off your shoulder.

You open your mouth to talk. But nothing.

I drop to my knees, still holding your waist, still pushing you back against the door. I let go to pull up your skirt. Your panties right in front of me. I grab your thighs. Dig my fingers into them. I look up at you. Your lips are parted, waiting to see what I do.

I plant a kiss on your thigh. You gasp. I kiss you again, a little higher. Your hand on my back, on my neck. I kiss your thigh. Run my tongue along your skin, along the edge of your panties. Your other hand still on the door handle.

I run my fingers up your thighs. Hook them inside your panties and start sliding them down. Slowly. You don't stop me. I slide them off.

I look up at you. Your chest is heaving in and out. Your bare pussy inches from my face. You bite your lip. Your hand slides up to my hair. You apply a little pressure, guide my head forward, just an inch. I don't need any more encouragement and I suddenly dive forward. I lick your slit. Just once, slowly. And then I lose control.

I grab your bum and pull you into me. You grip my hair and pull me into you. And all ideas of teasing you and taking my time are lost as I'm just desperate to taste you, to make you cum. You're so wet. You hook one leg over my shoulder and it's so fucking sexy. You're moaning and swearing, and grinding your pussy into my face and practically pulling my hair out. I dig my fingers into the flesh of your bum. I suck on your clit. I won't let up until I've made you cum.

Your leg starts quivering. The quivers run through you. Your other hand goes to the back of my head. Pulling me into you with both hands. I lick and kiss and suck you, groaning as I do so, and then you scream, convulsing in orgasm, holding my head so tight into your pussy I can barely breathe. I keep licking you, right through your orgasm, until your thighs start to clamp around me and you have to pull me away.

And I look up at you. You're breathless. Lips parted, looking so fucking sexy.

You guide me up to standing. You grab me by the belt of my jeans and without saying anything you guide me to my room. You take off my tee and my jeans and with a hand on my chest, push me backwards onto the bed.

And very slowly you take your clothes off. You're in no rush. Enjoying teasing me. Your top, your skirt, your bra. You put one knee on the bed. Then a hand. The mattress sinking as your crawl way forward.

You run your tongue along my erection, still hidden in my boxers. My hands go to your head and you bat them away. You lick me again. My hands go to my boxers, try to pull them down. You bat them away again. Look up at me. A look that tells me you're in charge.

With a wicked smile you very slowly pull my boxers down. And then you just stare at my dick. Your mouth inches from it. You blow gently. Goosebumps spread across my skin. I grip the sheets. Just waiting. Feels like minutes. Hours.

And then finally you take me into your mouth. Your lips sliding around my cock. You take it deeper than I'm expecting. Fuck. I've never felt this good. You start moaning. With every suck. You look up at me. Lock eyes with me, moaning as you take me in your mouth.

I'm gripping the sheets so tightly.

You slide your lips from my dick and kiss my stomach. You run your breasts along my shaft, up along my stomach, my chest. And you put your weight upon me, lying on me.

I roll you over, pinning you down to the bed. You giggle. My bare cock against your bare pussy. I pin your hands down and thrust backwards very slowly, dragging the tip of my dick down your slit and back up again. Teasing you, teasing me, threatening us both that with the next thrust I might just enter you.

You free your hands. One goes to my bum and the other to my dick. And now you're in control. You jerk my dick a couple times and then you guide me to your entrance and hold me there. Like you did the other night. But more than that this time. The very tip of my dick just about inside you. Just about. You slide your hand up and down, jerking me. Holding me perfectly still with your hand. I grip the bed even more tightly, fighting all impulses to just fuck you right here. I stare into your eyes.

I'm panting, squirming, groaning. And I lose control. Not how I think. I kiss you. That spark as our lips finally touch for the first time. After all this we've been doing and this is the first kiss. Our tongues meet. The kiss becoming more passionate. I'm groaning into you. I'm about to cum. You can tell. I can't concentrate on kissing you. I'm just groaning into your open mouth, and shivering with imminent orgasm.

And with that you let go of my dick, move your other hand to my bum and you pull me into you. And with one thrust and a scream and a huge orgasm, I enter you, cumming instantly, exploding inside you, and falling forwards and resuming the kiss and riding out the wave of orgasm with a final few thrusts.

And we lie like that a long time. Me inside you, lips touching, but no longer kissing. Bodies stuck together with sweat. And I think we might just have fucked.