Bad Intel on a Cheating - Alternate Ending

Story Info
Another ending to Dusty57's story.
4.1k words
4.01
93.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

BAD INTEL ON A CHEATING SPOUSE (another ending to Dusty57's story, with permission.)

Gary's wife and her friends jumped to a wrong conclusion, believing that Gary cheated. He didn't, and he proved it to the two women friends, and then to his wife, over the phone. But she had already gone way over the top, allowing Mike O'Sullivan a night of wild sex, in 'revenge.' He was also locked in a cock cage, with no key. Gary had phone evidence, and he recorded the confessions of the two women. What should he do next? Dusty57 let them all off far too easily. Here's my take.

_________

Gary thought a little about what he could do to deal with his wife, her friends and their drastic and stupid response to what they thought was cheating. He decided that, even if he had cheated, what Maree did was a marriage breaker. The fact that they were wrong about him made that ending inevitable. Gary wouldn't stand for being treated as like trash.

He got into his car and drove to the emergency room. It was Saturday morning, and they were not busy. The woman at the desk asked about his complaint.

Gary said, "My wife has locked my genitals into a metal cage. She has no key. I want to get the thing cut off. The cage. Not my genitals."

The woman stared at him. She did not smile.

"Go through that door, room six on the right. A doctor will be in to see you."

"One more thing, Miss, I want to make a police report, for a sex crime," Gary said.

"I'll call them. They usually have someone nearby."

Gary went to room six and waited. In about five minutes a young Asian woman came into the room.

"I'm Doctor Gee. I hear you have a problem. You'll have to show me."

Gary dropped his pants and underwear, showing Dr. Gee the cage. He was somewhat uncomfortable. But he was also so angry about the whole thing that he was mostly beyond embarrassment.

Dr. Gee said, "I don't have anything that can cut that. It's metal."

"Well, get someone from maintenance. They have to have something."

"Good idea. I'll be right back." She left. Before she came back, two police detectives peeked into the room. They were both women. One was maybe 40 years old, with blonde hair, slim, wearing a suit and heels. The other was a red head in slacks, maybe 30 years old, well built.

Gary pulled his pants up. "You can come in now. I guess you've seen it anyway."

The blonde introduced herself as Det. Dorothy Mason. The red head was Investigator Jane Pearson.

Det. Mason asked, "What happened? Why did you call us?"

Gary explained, "My wife wrongly believed that I was cheating on her. Her two friends and their husbands were at my house for a social evening. They drugged me, carried me upstairs, and put this thing on me. Maree, my wife, mailed the keys to Oklahoma. The she went to a hotel and had revenge sex with a co-worker of hers."

"Do you have any proof? That they drugged you, I mean?"

Gary played the phone recording of his conversation with Jane and Anne. He showed them the pictures and texts from his phone of Maree getting plowed by Mike. The officers got his permission for a blood test to determine if drugs had been administered. They called their sergeant. (Eventually the test was positive for some drug or other.)

"I need names and addresses for your wife, her friends and their husbands. We're going to get warrants to arrest them. That process might take several hours," Pearson told Gary.

"Fine, I do know that each couple have kids. I hope some provision can be made for that, if they have both parents arrested."

"We'll take care of that, thanks for telling us."

Just then Dr. Gee returned with a guy dressed in coveralls. He had an array of tools.

"You'll have to sign a release, if Tom here is going to operate," she smiled and handed him a paper.

He signed.

Tom tried tin snips. No go. Then he used bolt cutters to snap the lock on the device. Gary was free.

Dr. Gee examined his cock. "I just need to see if any damage has been done."

She was an attractive young woman, and Gary got an erection.

"Well, I see that you have retained function, to a degree." She did smile at him. Gary was embarrassed, and his face was red.

She said, "No need for you to be embarrassed at all Mr. Summers. May I call you Gary?"

"Sure. And you are?"

"Betty Gee. At your service. It's not every day I have occasion to perform a cagectomy. You can put that away now, Gary."

"Oh, yes, sorry." He tucked himself back into his pants. She watched. He was still hard.

"Can I go now?"

"Yes, just sign out with the front desk. If you stay with your wife, maybe I'll see you again," she laughed when she said that.

"I don't know what to say to that. Maybe I'd like to see you, but no cage."

"We'll see." She left. Gary checked out -- at the front desk.

The two policewomen were waiting outside, with sodas.

Mason said, "The warrants are going to be served after dinner, maybe 7:00. We decided just the three women for now. The two husbands may be charged later."

"Okay. But they carried me upstairs, and I'm pretty sure they knew about the drug."

"Yeah, but maybe not. More investigation about that. The three women are slam dunks. Multiple felonies, including sexual assault, administering illegal drugs against consent, maybe more."

"Will they stay in jail?"

"Probably until Monday morning. They can't be bailed out on a felony. But then they'll likely get some sort of pretrial release."

"Can you call me when they're all arrested? The husbands might be real angry, and I want to know."

Pearson agreed to do that. Then she said, "I know that you're very angry now. And I know that this guy Mike may well be an object of your anger. I really hope you hold it in, though. For a while."

"I see what you're saying. Okay."

Gary drove to his Mom's house and explained what had happened. He didn't mention the arrests, though. He spent some time fixing a leak in the addition roof. His Dad didn't like heights. Gary never turned on his cell phone.

Maree called his Mom's phone, asking for him. As instructed, she told Maree I wasn't there. She played it like she had no knowledge of the entire thing.

At around 8:00 Pearson called with the news that all three women had been arrested and charged with felonious sexual assault, and administering drugs without consent. Gary said goodbye to his parents, but he did tell them about the arrests. His Dad smiled, but his Mom was shocked.

"Why? It was a mistake."

"Just think about it, Mom. I have these pictures, and a video. They did the crimes. I want them to get locked up for it." She wasn't real happy, but said nothing more.

Gary drove home. He drove by the house, to see what the situation was. It looked locked and dark. There were no suspicious cars. He pulled into the garage. He searched the house. Nothing unusual. He took a shower, tuned in the ten o'clock news. Nothing there about the arrests. He ate some spaghetti leftovers. He looked up the number of the local paper, Metro section. He called and left a message for the guy who usually wrote the crime articles.

He looked at the land line. There were four messages. Two were from Jim, and two from Tim. He listened to all four. One each from Jim and Tim were quite unpleasant, even threatening. Jim had said, "You'll get what's coming to you. Don't you worry."

Tim, a little later, called him a jerk and said, "Payback's a bitch." Gary thought that somewhat ironic, given the situation. He called Mason and played the calls for her. She thanked him, told him not to erase them and she'd be by in the morning.

Gary went online and did what he could to separate his finances from Maree's. He took all the money he could out of the checking account, and he also withdrew a major amount from the savings. He removed Maree's name from his 401k. He did a few other things that could be accomplished on the net.

Gary thought long and hard about Mike O'Sullivan. He made a call to a buddy of his. He wanted to keep track of O'Sullivan for a while. Then he went to bed, phone still off.

The home landline rang at about ten am on Sunday. Gary let it go to voicemail. It was Maree.

"Gary, I'm so sorry. This is my one call. I assume that you know that I was arrested. Anne and Jane also. We know you did that to us. We can talk about that later. I hope you show up at the bail hearing Monday, and get me out of jail. Please, it was a mistake. Please." Beep.

Gary listened to all the cell phone messages from Saturday. Almost all of them were from Maree. She wanted to know when he would come home, so she could make it up to him. She was so sorry. She cried. She begged him to come talk to her, she loved him so much. Blah, blah, blah. Over and over, more frantic, then angry.

The last message, with her telling him that he had to forgive her if he wanted to get out of the cage, was interrupted by a knock at the door. Maree carried the phone with her.

A male voice, "Are you Maree Summers?"

"Yes, what's this about? Is it Gary. I hope nothing's happened to him. I could never forgive myself.....' she was babbling.

"You are under arrest for sexual assault. You have the right to......"

There came a scream, a wail really. The phone hit the floor.

"That son of a bitch. Motherfucker....I'll never forgive him for this. Stop that...stop it."

"Calm down, Ma'am. We have to cuff you. Please show us where you have some identification."

"My purse, right there on the table."

"We'd like to get your ID. Is that okay?"

"Yes." More sounds, sobbing.

"Is anyone else here?"

"No,"

"Is the house secure?"

"Yes."

The door closes and the call is terminated.

Gary was filled with joy when he heard this. He just started laughing. He made a recording of it. He sent it to his Dad, but not his Mom.

Gary spent the rest of Sunday at home, doing some chores and repairs that he hadn't gotten to lately. He mowed the grass. That always calmed him. However, the scenes from the phone kept on intruding on his peace of mind. It wasn't so much about Maree -- he was finished with her and hoped never to see her again. It was O'Sullivan. Asshole. He knew Maree was married. He even knew Gary a little. It was a calculated act of disrespect on his part, and it had to be dealt with or Gary would never have peace.

He did some internet research on O'Sullivan. Just basics. His buddy was doing the other stuff. Gary didn't want a computer search to show anything on his machine. But he thought that anyone would understand some basic research by him. In fact, if he didn't do something like that, it might look odd. So he did.

O'Sullivan was married with two young children, three and four. He had worked in his present job for a year and a half. Before that he worked in NYC. This information and an address and telephone number were all he obtained.

Gary called his buddy. He had more info, and quite a lot of detail about a prior incident at his NYC job. Some form of theft was involved. Gary asked his buddy to do a thorough search to see if the current employer knew anything about that.

He then drove out to his local for dinner. He got fried catfish, fries and slaw. He had an iron stomach, and despite the tension he felt, the food didn't bother him. On his way home he bought a burner phone. Then he found an electronics store open, and bought three things -- two GPS trackers and a recorder that he set to upload to his old laptop.

He put one GPS under the tire in the trunk of Maree's SUV. But he never used the other stuff.

He watched an old western with Gary Cooper before bed.

On Monday Maree's bail hearing was set for 10:00 am. Gary parked in a lot a distance away. He walked three blocks to the courthouse. He was dressed in slacks, a non-descript button up shirt and a baseball cap. He was careful. He didn't want to be surprised by Tim or Jim. At 9:55 he turned a corner and walked into the courtroom. Tim, Jim and some family were there for Anne and Jane. Maree's people were not there. Her parents lived a distance away. But Gary's mother was there, in the front row. There was also a press contingent up front.

No one saw Gary. He was back in an out of the way part of the room, and it was darkish there. All rose, and a gavel was pounded. A burglary case was called, and the defendant was remanded without bail. Then they called the sexual assault case -- all three defendants. The three were marched out from the holding cell in the back. Each of them were dressed in street clothes. Rumpled street clothes. Maree looked haggard and frightened. She had a lawyer, and not a public defender. All three had lawyers. Gary wondered how that happened.

Anne and Jane had bail set at $50k. Maree's was $75k, as the leader of the conspiracy. Yes, the government had filed a new charge, conspiracy to assault. All three were stepped back. The government got a stay away order against all three women. None of them could get anywhere near Gary, or call or text him. Maree's lawyer protested, since she lived with me. But it was no good. The judge said she could make arrangements for getting what she needed from the house.

Gary was out the door while the relatives were talking to the lawyers. But Tim saw him leave.

"There he is. There's the rat fucker." Deputies converged on him. Jim followed Gary out into the corridor.

"Wait, Gary. Please wait."

Detective Mason was also outside the courtroom.

Jim ran over to Gary. "You've got to drop these charges, Gary. Please. This will kill Jane. She'll lose her job. And what about the kids? Please."

"I can't just drop the charges. The State brought them, and I have no control anymore."

"You can tell them not to go forward. You're the victim. They'll listen. You could just not show for court."

Detective Mason spoke up. "You've just committed an obstruction of justice, Sir. I'd advise you to walk away now. Feelings are running high, so I'll let this go. But no more."

"Sure, Officer. I'm sorry." He walked back into the courtroom.

On Monday all three made bail. Maree's parents put up hers. Then they called me, and came by for her belongings. I was civil to them. They knew what had happened. They were upset, but not, it seemed, with me. Her mother drove away her car.

It turned out that Maree was staying with a friend of theirs, locally, since she could not leave the jurisdiction.

I made an appointment with a lawyer for the next day. I also went to the bank, and my HR department to take further care of eliminating any financial involvement with Maree. I was fairly calm about all this. I was maybe shocked by Maree's foolish overreaction. And before that day I loved her. But I thought to myself that the person I loved was not who Maree really turned out to be.

I still had O'Sullivan on my mind, though.

My buddy called that evening. He had further information. O'Sullivan had not told the current employer very much about his prior difficulty. (I didn't want to know how he got this information.) He sent me a write up about what happened. O'Sullivan had worked for a brokerage, and had lifted smallish amounts of money from large accounts. The firm let him go when they found out, but also wrote him a standard letter of recommendation. That's how he got the job here.

My friend also found out more about his family life. He was not a philanderer, as far as anyone could see. He coached soccer for the four year old's team. He had a pretty wife, who worked at a law firm as an aide.

I thought about how I could arrange payback. I could just tell his wife about the sex with Maree, and tell the job about his prior thefts. That would harm him quite a bit. But it didn't seem quite right, since it would also harm the family, and kids especially.

I put the matter on the back burner. I was sure that some day after a little while, I could mess with him in a big way.

I saw the lawyer about the divorce. Her name was Ellen Yow. She was sharp. She explained that I had the hammer in any such proceeding, based upon what happened. She thought we'd do a 50% split of all assets except the house. She was going to try for me to get all of that. The equity was maybe $55k.

I had her do the papers. Then I went down to the prosecutor's office for an interview. It turned out that I was going to testify in a grand jury. The prosecutor, Ryan Adams, went over with me the events of last week. Then I testified. It was not difficult. Some of the jurors smiled at some of the facts, but some seemed really angry. There were some questions from them after the prosecutor opened it up. Mostly they wanted to know if I was coping well. I told them that I was okay. I was touched by their concern.

When we got outside the room the prosecutor was ecstatic. "Those questions at the end were a real indication of how the trial will go, if there is one."

We went back to his office and discussed what I thought about the outcome of the case. Did I want the women to go to jail? Did I want my wife to do time? I hadn't thought about it all that much. I told him that I thought they should all get felony convictions. But I said I'd like each to do some time in jail, or prison, although not too much. He asked what I meant.

"Maybe six or eight months for Jane and Anne. A year for Maree."

"And what about the guys? I believe they also are chargeable. At least on the drug charge. I cold press the women until one rolls on them."

"I think they should have some record. No time."

And that's how it all worked out, mostly. Anne and Jane got four months and two years' probation. Maree got eight months and two years. Jim and Tim got misdemeanor threats convictions for the phone calls. No jail time. All that happened after only a month. Maree surrendered the day of the plea. She did seven months with good time.

Meanwhile the divorce went through easily. She didn't contest it.

As for O'Sullivan. I used the burner to call him. I simply said that I would meet him at Rocky's Bar and Grill on Thursday at 8:00. If he wasn't there, I'd send emails to his wife with the sex pictures, and to his work with the details of the NYC theft.

I had my friend as back up, in case he brought a gun or knife. I was sitting at the bar when he walked in.

"Hello, you jerk."

"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened. Your wife said that you'd cheated. And she's so hot. So, I couldn't resist."

"You knew I was married to her. You were married. You should have walked. What happens if I tell everything? You know I have proof. You sent the pictures."

"I'm screwed. I'll lose everything."

"Just like me, eh?"

"You came out okay. Please don't destroy my family."

"Here's the deal. You and I go out back. We fight it out. What happens happens. We're about the same size, and I understand that you did boxing."

"The bar will call the cops."

"No, I made arrangements. Angelo there will make sure no cops. One of us will have been mugged."

He smiled. "And then it's over, even if I beat your ass?"

"Yep. But if I hurt you and you tell the cops my name or description, I'll send the emails. If you kill me, the emails still go out, by the way."

"Let's get it on, then."

We walked out the back. My buddy followed and patted O'Sullivan down for weapons. He had a sap. And that worried me a little. If he had had a gun or knife, well, okay. But a sap was for sneaking up. It required finesse as well.

We squared off, and I feinted to hit him, several times. Then he tried a left hook. It was a good punch, but I wasn't there. I hit him hard in the kidney. I hit him again right there, because he didn't move quickly enough.

I backed off a few seconds, and he stood straight, gasping. But he knew what he had in store by then. I moved in. He tried to evade, but I caught him with a right to the ribs. I pushed him into the wall and worked his body -- worked it very hard. When I thought he'd had it, I stood back. I give him credit. He tried to punch me again. But he simply fell on his face when he missed.

demander
demander
1,493 Followers
12