All Comments on 'Bad Karma in Cancun'

by DREMAN

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
rlg99rlg99over 17 years ago
Okay

Not a bad read but don't you think the revenge was a bit harsh.

Bob

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 17 years ago
Damn good story!

Sure beats shooting them, either singly or together, and then having to put up with all the shit. The epilog was nice for a wrap up, but I would have liked to have read the story of his new wife. Maybe that is another story for later. Good job.

Tail End Pete

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Very Good

A very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think this is called

"pay to play"!

Yeah, it was a little harsh, but what the hell, so was she!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I, on the other hand,

I like to read more about the "ex wife"; I like to find out how "happy" she is in her "new life."

It's be nice to tell a story from her POV and how she's achieved the best of all world?, which is worth more than a son and a husband,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

Sometimes these things have way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Extreme

but it happens. in a regular basis, in fact, maybe not the same way though.

nicely written, w/ enough emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not a particularly desirable result

There's nothing noble about the husband's behavior. He solicited and paid for murder and kidnapping. Now that he's successfully pulled off these crimes, what will stop him from doing it again?

Let's see. If his boss pisses him off, he'll just make a call and have the guy beaten to death and his wife gangraped. That'll show him.

Or, the neighbor across the street keeps disturbing his Sunday afternoon nap. He'll make a call and have the guy's house burnt down. That prick won't ever do that again.

Or, the coach of his son's baseball team is doing a lousy job because he won't play his talented youngster. A quick call and that sorry bastard will never coach anything again.

If your wife cheats on you, your remedy is divorce, not murder nor kidnapping. Sorry, DREMAN, vigilante justice, no matter how devoutly desired, is still wrong. 'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO # 17

Excellent mystery that keeps you interested throughout.Excellent character development.Look forward to next short story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey, I enjoyed it!!!

I would have gone to see Darrel at the hospital to piss him off by telling him, as he recognized me, under my breath in his fucking ear "HOW DOES IT FEEL, MOTHERFUCKER"

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
These psycopath's exists (Sadly enough)

I felt to bad reading this story to enjoy it really. The wife is a slut yes. However, no one deserves her fate. I don't care about what happened to her lover. The husband was clearly a psycopath. No man with any real feelings for others would do what he did. Don't matter how hurt he is. I really feel sorry for his child. I sincerily hope that his new wife finds out what he is capable of doing before it is to late. Sooner or later she will screw up. (At least in the husbands eyes.) The husband got away with a despicing crime and it will just be easy to repeat it because he pulled it of. I feel sorry for the family when all hell breaks loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm Very Upset And Concerned About

who got the airline trip miles from her vacation flight to Europe and what about the ticket value of the unused trip back?

The husband paid $40,000 for that ticket in good faith so now what?

Nice write writer next time please don't be so subtly nice and unassuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
From the author

The author does not condone the actions of any of the characters in this story. It's a story from a somewhat different slant on human nature. However, the majority of stories on this website condone cheating and portray the husband as a no account wimp who struggles with his own masculinity before capitulating and forgiving his wife for cuckolding him. It is my belief that that is less than reality. So I wanted to write a story to balance the scales of injustice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gee that was so erotic

omg that was so erotic i just fapped and fapped. uer suck ay gud authoor.

r u profssnel?

Self righteous scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So Sad

A little walk on the dark side. I think we all have that dark side but most of us never go there. I can almost understand his need for revenge. The urge to strike back can be overpowering. In this case, I think the actions of the husband were a little severe. After all, she didn't attempt to physically harm him or her family. From what I can tell, the only thing she was guilty of was getting a little strange sex and humiliating her husband. I would like to know what caused her to act this way. All we have is a first person account from his point of view. I wish the author would have given us her reasons from her point of view. Did he do something that drove her to cheat on him. Was she taking revenge on him for something he did to her? There are too many questions left unanswered. Balancing infidility with murder and kidnapping goes beyond letting the punishment fit the crime. Why not just divorce her, keep the kid, and move on with his life?

All in all, the author did a good job. He writes well and the story was constructed so that I wanted to keep reading it. The only down side is not knowing why the wife acted like she did. Keep writing, Author. You do make a reader think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!!!!!! Great!!!!! Great!!!!!

Finally, finally a revenge story that gives the evil whore wife PRECISELY what she deserves. AND the husband GETS AWAY with it. Couldn't be better!!

Please write another story where the cheating wife gets the holy shit beaten out of her.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
You know I have to say I'm kinda ashamed .........

....of myself.

But for some reason I did like the story.

I mean the wife had no idea if Darrell would put something in the husbands drink that would kill him or not. And to be honest according to the story she really didn't care. Long as she got sex from Darrell, she could have cared less what he had to do to her husband to make it happen. She had sex with him before she came back to the room (took her 45 minutes to return after he called her and told her they were leaving) and did it again before they left right infrount of him and didn't care that he saw them. She didn't care about him. Just what his money could buy.

Now the revenge was way over the top for me, but lets be honest a second, the wife and Darrell could just have as easily have killed him the first night and he had no idea of what they planned. And I might have agreed with the Anon poster below who said that the guy was a Pyschopath, but I disagree with them because everytime the guy had second thoughts his wife would find a new way to cheat on him. And she kept doing it, lying about it, and making plans to cheat on him again.

His plan wasn't to kill anyone, but it got out of control fast. In the story he lowered himself to her level and I wasn't a fan of that, but I do have to admit it was a slightly different twist than what I've read before.

Ignore the folks commenting it wasn't a "Stroke" story. If they can't read it to a good "beat" then they hate it. It had sex in it, just not enough for some to apparently to stroke off to. Go figure.

-Risq

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Tigerjaw, I have to ask.......

....Are wives who act like this really all that common in Sweden?

I ask this because of your comment:

... I sincerily hope that his new wife finds out what he is capable of doing before it is to late. Sooner or later she will screw up. (At least in the husbands eyes.).....

At least in the husbands eyes?!?!

Really!?!?

Which part of what she did in this story did you feel wasn't all that bad and the husband made it a bigger deal that it was supposed to be??

Lets see, the first wife decided too:

-Invited a another man to vaction with her and her husband. The husband did it for them to spend time together. She invited another man to come along to have sex with her and exclude the husband out of this.

-Ignored her husband the first night so she could spend time and flirt with another man, all right in front of her husband.

-Was totally aware (and approved) of a plan to drugging her husband so she could sleep with another man. She didn't want him to interrupt her having sex with another man.

-Left her husband early in the morning (the day after her big night) where she went back to the other mans room for a 2nd round of sex.

-When her husband left the room, invited that same man back to their hotel room, was having sex in the bed when her husband arrived and ignored him till the completed having sex.

-Was calling the other man soon as she got home even though she knew the reason they came home early was because of 2 days of sex she was having with a man who wasn't her husband.

-Once she found out the husband knew she was still talking to the other guy, got a phone she thought he didn't know about to keep in touch with him.

-Made plans to go to his home town to have sex with him for the weekend.

-On the last day before she left she kept lying and even ran to answer the hidden phone to try to keep him from hearing the phone ringing. And after she answered it tried to lie/bluff her way out of what it was.

And based on all the above you still said that.

So I'm really curious if most of that is really so common place in Sweden? That so many people are doing things like this, that at best, it is just viewed by most as just a *minor* screw up? Nothing to blow a gasket over.

What the heck is view by folks as a major problem over there?

I'm not saying that the story is a vaild reaction to the above list, but I seems to me that your comment is just as much of an extreme as the story was. Enough so that to me it seems that the wife and Darrell just seemed *mildly* bad in thier actions, but the husband is the TRUE evil villian to you.

I personally thought they were all showing different degree's of evil. And to focus on just one part lesses the the accountablity of the other two in the story.

-Risq

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
It was intense

AND over the top, but it seems many of your critics didn't really read your story. Had the wife limited her actions to Cancun, none of this probably would have happened.But she did try to hurt him anonymous (or do you consider being drugged an act of kindness?). Plus, that type of humiliation IS very painful. Something else your critics chose to ignore is the fact, the wife (according to your story) was in control. She could have divorced him! But she wanted his money and the lover's cock. Isn't greed one of the seven DEADLY sins? Keep writing my friend.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
I like it!

I can't give it a 100 but I love that this is one of those rare occasions where a man clearly stands up for himself. The writing could be better. It needs a bit more polish.

What I find so funny are some of the comments. Hypocracy, thy name is Reader. It seems the same folks here think it is uncool when the husband wimps out, partakes of creampie, and act as your basic toilet paper, get all bent out of shape when a guy gets even! "This was way overboard!" Bullshit! Why? Darrell and the wife clearly had no respect for the husband, lied, cheated and humilated him (and their kid, don't forget) The wife even said, she wasn't leaving him THEN, not that she wouldn't leave him. He should wait for that shoe to drop?

This guy did exactly what he should have done. Tigerfish said the hubby was a psychopath. WHY? The wife was a slut. Now, as a working girl, she at least gets paid for it! Step up if you ask me; at least she is being productive. Darrell died. So what? He was a waste of space anyway. The world is better place without him. If caught in a Muslim country he would have died as well, as would she. Are we to infer Muslims or their laws are psychopathic?

I like seeing all sides of the spectrum. JPB shows us the fellows who gleefully wimp out, Ohio and LYG showed us folk who just kinda accepot it, what I call the Eyeore Syndrome. Here we have the other. The writing could have been better, though.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tough Choices!

The husband's remedy for the Lorene problem was extreme but very human. Unfortunately, our society does not recognize the harm created by adultery in a marriage. If the roles were reversed and Lorene was the victim of the Cancun crime then she would have been in a similar situation. Divorce for her would mean taking a job while trying to raise her son. Divorce for him would mean child support, reduced assets and being a part-time parent (she would have probably moved to Altanta). So legal remedies for the terrible harm a cheating spouse can do are woefully inadequate.

After Cancun the marriage was over. Lorene clear disregard for his safety (there is a reason you have a separate person monitoring your vitals when you are drugged for surgery) as well as his feelings meant that she did not love or respect him. Love is an action verb so by her actions she did not even love him like a pet. The fact that he was so unaware of their relationship indicates that she took efforts to hide her true feelings about him.

As a reality check, the husband left himself open to future blackmail and possible exposure if his buddies in crime were ever caught by the police.

Thanks for an excellent story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANTASTIC ! ! !

This is one of the very best stories I have read on this site. I am not a woman hatter, but what goes around comes around and she got her just reward. Since Darrell and she deceived him, it was right that Darrell is pushing up daisies.

jack_strawjack_strawover 17 years ago
ooooo-kaaaaay

Very readable story, and, yeah, I found myself rooting for him to get his just desserts. Certainly, the character of the wife deserves very little sympathy, because what she did was so wrong, so spiteful, as to completely wreck the marriage.

But, I think our Swedish friend is right - up to a point - that the husband has some serious anger management problems of his own, because the punishment in this case is way out of proportion to what happened to him. He was humiliated, but he orchestrated the murder of one person and the kidnapping and enslavement of another. You've got to ask yourself, is 1-2 days worth of humiliation equal to death and a lifetime of drug addiction and prostitution?

In that regard, the one big weakness in this story is the fact that he got away clean. Unless the Atlanta cops are dumber than I give them credit for, it's not going to take them long to pick up a paper trail. They'll find out about the $40,000 in cash he walked out of the bank with, they'll pull the lugs on his phones and find out about the questionable calls he made to his enforcer, they'll find out about what happened in Cancun, the PI will emerge with testimony about our hero's call asking for info on the similar case he'd read about in the paper, and who's to say Beverly and the enforcer won't turn on him to save their own butts. He thinks he's covered his tracks, but he hasn't. Not even close.

In the real world, I give him six months max before he's in jail facing one count of premeditated murder and one count of aggravated kidnapping. And in Georgia, I believe capital murder earns you the death penalty.

Now, if that had been me, I'd have simply packed Lorene's bags and left them in the hallway, changed my flight, checked out of the hotel, and left her in Cancun with her lover. The next day, I'd have packed all of her stuff, put it at the curb for the trash pickup, seen my lawyer to draw up divorce papers - on the grounds of adultery - and gotten a restaining order preventing her from coming anywhere near me or my child. Of course, I would have left her penniless. After that, her welfare would be none of my concern. I'd be rid of her sorry ass without bringing myself down to her level and risking the likelihood of - at minimum - life without parole in prison.

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
To Risq:001

By that statement i did not mean that Lorene didn't screw up royally. Sure she did. Her actions surely would mean the end to most marriages.

What i meant was. If the husband got suspicious that his new wife was having an affair. What stops him to do the same to her. He is clearly a very angry man and i don't see it impossible for him to act on suspicions with little or no evidence that she actually cheated. He must have trust issues after his first marriage. That was what i meant by in his eyes. Not that he imagined his first wife's affair. She was guilty as hell.

DREMANDREMANover 17 years agoAuthor
To the Swede

We all know that the morals of the Swedes are so low that there is no point in even discussing them. I have friends who lived in Sweden for many years and they said they had to protect their children from very open sexual activity which was sanctioned by the parents. Swede, it was just a story. No people were actually harmed during the writing of the story, and that includes the child. So get over it.

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
Missed the question (Sorry)

No i don't think that women in Sweden act like this wife. (I hope not at least.) Not to say that Sweden is a better country than most. We have our screwups here as well. Some may act like this wife but i doubt the men will do as the husband did. (One again i hope not) There is better ways to get out of a bad marriage than sending your wife as a whore. I still consider the husband as a psychopath as he showed very little feeling at what he had done. Typical trade of psychopath's. Even if he hate his wife and have lost his love for her he surely went way over the top. A normal man would feel restraint before he did what the husband did.

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
To Dreman

I do not say that your story is bad Dreman. I may just be a little weak hehe. It left a bad feeling in my stomach. (That is not always a bad thing.) By my previous comments i do not mean to downgrade your story. I only give my oppinion on the husband. That is all. I just find many signs that he is a psychopath in the story.

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
Sexual activity?

Must be another Sweden they live in then. If you mean pedophiles, sure they exist here just as in every or most countries. We may be very open about sex compared to some countries but that don't mean we expose our children to it. If your friends tell the truth they must had really bad luck.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
jack_straw's correct in his analysis

the author didn't take "care" enough to plan out the crime he had the terribly sad and angry husband do:

the WAY the husband did it, it'd take no more than a few months of police investigation and he'd be in custody,,, which would then leave the kid homeless, parentless, because then he'd be in jail and his wife would be in perpetual drug-induced state, fucking just to earn money to pay the pimp who'd supply her the minimal drug to sustain her fucking and breathing activities,,,,

sad for all. sad for author, sad for hi/her characters, sad story! ;o) this is obviously the AUTHOR's "fault."

sometime ago, the Romans had laws which allowed for killing "in a moment of passion" (during an adultery, etc.). okay, we no longer have those laws. and we don't allow explicit slavery any more,,, that don't mean, however, that we have evolved that much as an emotionally driven creature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not logical enough

Please do not underate the COPS. You left a wide trail where the hubby could have been easily prosecuted and royally screwed.

I do appreciate your efforts in writing the story but try to be more practical.

The hubby calls from office and leaves a lot of records. He contacts people who would be concerned about the disappearence of the wife and in turn would have contacted the cops. His bank records are open for scrutiny.

He would have been the suspect in this case but the author thinks otherwise. This just shows the authors IQ level.

Finally, just because the wife screwed doesn't mean that she should suffer a lifetime. Is the husband a loony serial sadistic ......

I just went back and read your previous story. Yes, you do have the talent but please try to be more logical and practical.

lwyslv@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO!!

Don't pay any attention to the wimps that say your revenge is too harsh!! They can't handle how a real man deals with a slut wife that is fucking him over!! Refreshing to see a story like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not real

Dreman:

I find a story more enjoyable when it approximates reality. I found your story lacking in that regard.

Yes, you painted a wife and and an antagonist, namely Darrell, as repugnant individuals who were truly deserving of harsh retribution. But murder and sexual slavery? That consequence is most often confined to the realm of fantasy (as opposed to fiction). If you were writing a tale that was intended to simply be fodder for the imaginations of the lowest common denominators, then all well and good. You accomplished your goal. If you wanted to spin a yarn that was interesting, intriguing and imaginative...sorry.

Murder, mayhem and what-have-you is not that to which "real men" must resort. As a plot device, that kind of revenge entails little time, effort, and thought. For me, what you did in this story was to make the husband as vile as those who slighted him. While infidelity is morally reprehensible, it has not yet been considered a capital crime. Murder is. Revenge can be better appreciated when a "real man" uses his intelligence and resorts to cunning and guile.

In your story the husband begins to examine why his wife was unfaithful...but then ceases his efforts. The allusion to an earlier fantasy of his, her bedding another man, is weak at best. It's a memory too vague to him to have been recent. And she never alluded to it before she began to step out on him. She only mentioned it as an afterthought to rationalize her having already cheated. So why was she unfaithful? No answer in your story.

Your characters are poorly developed. We know so little about them, and have no clue to what their motivations might be. What Kind of marriage existed between husband and wife prior to this getaway? Why was she so apparently callous to him? Why would "Darrell" take time off from work to vacation at Cancun when he had only met "Lorene" two months prior at a company gathering? It would seem that he wouldn't have to travel so far to get his rocks off. Yeah, I know, she obviously called him, but there must have been more to this clandestine affair than , "I like the way you dance. Would you like to do a horizontal mambo?"

In endeavoring to mete punishment to both his wife and her lover, the husband left a trail so wide and visible that even 'Inspector Clouseau' could have quickly solved this murder and disappearance. There was absolutely no sublety at all in his actions.

Dreman, I know that you as author have a much more difficult task than I as a reader. You show promise, and you should continue your efforts. My opinion is only my own. Writing a piece of fiction is similar to telling a lie. A lie is more believable when it contains as much truth as possible. Fiction, as posted here in this genre, is more enjoyable when it is as "real" as possible. Again, just my opinion.

My best,

Philip

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

I thought you were going to pull a cuckold on me but you came through in the end. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Falls Flat

I’ve never sent in a really negative comment to a Lit story before, recognizing just how difficult it is to write one of these. But given some of the praise this one has received; I simply could not let it go by.

I’m not one of those who insist that a Lit story should always be erotic. But if not, it should at least have some decent character development placed within a believable plot. This story fails when judged in terms of any of these criteria.

Besides the complete lack of realism in the way the husband gets away with murder and kidnapping (as aptly detailed by Jack Straw), we are also given no credible explanation for either the wife’s or husband’s actions. In most cases, a woman would need to have built up a considerable degree of resentment and contempt for her husband to be so coldly impervious to his feelings and well-being. For his part, a man would have to be amazingly insecure and unstable to go so over the top in his revenge.

I could speculate that a man with such anger management problems was bound to have antagonized his wife to the point where she might act like she does. But the story certainly doesn’t explicitly tell us this is what happened. So all we are left with is to assume that these are a bunch of evil weak despicable people with little to redeem them.

I do have to admit though that in general I can no more empathize with victimized husbands who lash out with excessive irrational violence at their (unexplainably) evil wives than I can with submissive husbands who love to have their wives humiliate them. Both seem to be reacting (in opposite ways) to feelings of inadequacy. So to me its just two sides of the same wimpy coin, neither one of which I find particularly appealing or interesting to read about unless the author can provide some complexity to his/her characters. The author certainly did not do so in the case of this story.

Don Viajero

daluentdaluentover 17 years ago
goofy wife

What a goofy wife! What he did was not really over the top. He let this dumb braindead bitch live. Why? She should have been next to her braindead lover shot up with bullets instead of drugs. Good job Jack. At least he made her pay. Some says he went to far, but if you've had your heart ripped out like this, most likely you would go nuts and do crazier shit than this guy. With high regards, Luis

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm good one!!

A very good story, Loved it... To falls flat, think about it more, if you have lots of money then "NOTHING" is impossable to get. You see in the news all the time about "Hit men" Duhhhhhhhhh!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story!

Finally, a decent "non-wimp husband" ending! Thank you for providing a fresh break from JPB & Ohio's sad driveling stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Follow up sequel?

Hello author - care to write a follow up to the slut ex-wife from this story? She deserved every bit of her punishment but we would like to hear her story of why she made the decisions she did and how she is getting along now. Hopefully, she has a boat-load of regrets. Let us know if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo- finally a decent non-wimp story!

Author- we appreciate the effort it takes to develop a non-wimp husband story. It was an excellent & refreshing example of what should happen to a slut wife who crosses the line. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Totally unrealistic

I didn't even finish reading this story. I only got the part were the husband says he'll act like everything is normal. I don't want to discourage anyone but this story was so unrealistic on so many levels. Maybe that was your goal. I just found it very hard to even continue to read it. I didn't say your writing sucks or anything like that, so I don't want anyone to say ignore those negative comments. This is just my opinion and I'm sure that there are many others that loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
news

i guess, the author have been reading those local news lately...or that time anyway. sad, but white slavery is still here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story - wish my ex had the same treatment!

Cool story - glad to see the ex-husband get some great revenge. Stupid bitch deserved all of it! Eat your heart out BT & www and the rest of those friggin idiots who scribe to that type of dog shit.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
TO TOTALLY UNREALISTIC

I realize that he main reason that you thought the story was'TOTALY UN REALISTIC is because you want it to be. You are one of the wimp ( oh let me suck your big black cock while you fuck my whore wife) brigade of readers. Your kind do not like to see a husband act as anything other than a little pussy wimp and get very angry when a husband gets even. Too bad he could not have seen her a year later and rubbed the salt into her a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
write

The old saying write and chew gum at the same applys to this author,

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Bullshit!

The writing was good. The plot was just catering to the women haters on this site... A real wife "would not" do this to her husband on a vacation with him. You guys dream this shit up in this section when it should be somewhere else as a stroke story. You make me sick...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bad ass

one for the good guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
should have been some rebate

with all the money they made from her, seems fair to haveat least remitted part of the price lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
horrible

horrible story, very unbelievable, you are not very bright.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteabout 14 years ago
Good job

Well crafted story that flowed well. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, come on...

The lover gets beaten to death and the cheating wife ends up in some God-forsaken third world country, prostituting for her drug fix. That is about as realistic as the yellow brick road. The only thing that that ending does is satisfy the demented imaginings of the "kill the bitch" Neanderthals.

The sad thing is that the story is pretty good until the ending. If it is compulsory that violence be done, then have the two lovers beaten enough to put them in the hospital. The husband would then be called and the lovers would have to explain their situation, unsuccessfully. Divorce would then follow. At least that would be a little more realistic, and would feed the cravings of the blood-lusters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
In some ways better than -

Burning her at the stake

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Believe this or Not

Us Rich MEN know how to handle thinks, You shit heads better start believing!!! but then, your really too stupid...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONCE AGAIN KISMET ENTERS THE FRAY

and upon choosing to, IT ACTS. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Weirdly satisfying

Just warms your heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuck the haters

and RonRWood is one of the biggest cuckold's here

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
thanks for a hell of a ride

she work at a whore house in Greece

user110user110almost 12 years ago
i second hue and undr

good yarn, man!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
There are some people you don't f--k with. This story's narrator was one of them.

The story got a bit linear as he was lining up the hit man. Elmore Leonard writes stories like this but far better. There were however some passages with sublime moments. The intro was fast and absorbing. The portrait of the callous, deceitful wife put most readers in the narrator's corner as he embarked on his unlawful payback.

What would E.L. have done to make this a classic ? I'm guessing the story would have used multi-narrative POVs. The cheaters, the escort girl and especially the hit men who could have given a first hand account of the payback as things progressed and came to fruition.

To refocus on one of the positive aspects of this story. I really admired the crossroads symbolism and the wife taking the wrong turn. Very nice ! ****

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great revenge story

The roughing up was the expressed services requested for Atlanta. However the good hearted criminal had a special deal I guess. The story was nerve wracking I didn't like the wife's wreckless abandon into slut worthy slurry sex in Cancun. It ashame the central character was not a card carrying NRA member throughout this ordeal. The storty was organized well demonstrating the wife was a total skank sleazbag piece of cold shit. The revenge was a little over the top even for a skank. However maybe her new life as a sex slave was what she always wanted. It would've been nice to have seen her returned detoxed reprogrammed only to be recaptured to even worse conditions. I think I'm a little carried away. Thanks for a very intense story!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

Great revenge. If I was the husband I would have a special request. I would like to visit her where she is working (HA). I'd take a picture with me of our son and my new love and show her. Then smile and say have a nice life and leave as the next john was coming in the room.

Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a wimpy story.

Anyone ever wonder what causes a wimp to be a wimp? Is it because he eats creampie and lets his cheating wife humiliate him? No, that's just a symptom. The cause is the fact that he can't let his wife go. Another symptom of not being able to let go is the need to get revenge.

It's ironic but the husband who seeks revenge is just as wimpy as a creampie eater because the difference between the two is very little. There is nothing manly about seeking revenge because in doing so you admit that your ego is bruised and worse, you can no longer claim the high ground. It's laughable that the husband still thinks himself a man for sending his wife to a life time of prostitution and drug addiction when he's a monster and no longer possesses a soul. He's more of a man if he eats creampie instead.

I agree with Jack_Straw, just leave the bitch in Cancun, fly home and file for divorce. How hard is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Overkill and over the top

I am amazed as so many reader love this story. B.t.Bitch ..over the top murder and prostitution drugs and disease for a wife who cheated surely you could have had here beaten to a pulp. And set her up for a crime so you would get custody but this was over the top.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Revenge is not "manly"

I agree with the anonymous commenter about getting revenge on the wife is just as wimpy as getting a mouth full of cream pie. Especially when it is over the top like this story was. Revenge is not the way to go to redeem your self respect. If you need revenge to redeem your self respect, then you didn't have much to begin with. SELF respect comes from within, not from your circumstances. If my wife were to cheat on me, it would hurt but I wouldn't need revenge to get my self respect back.

I also found this story too over the top to enjoy. Plus, I didn't see much emotion in this story. She was very one dimensional and he was all anger and rage, but no REAL emotions that are associated with losing a love that you thought was forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lol

More funny comments, I see...the last few seem to imply somehow that one is a wimp if they seek revenge. Or if the revenge is "over the top." Hmmm.

I suppose we'd have to parse our definitions of "over the top" to get anywhere. As I see it, a formerly loving wife and mother of a child, now a cheating whore who could give a fuck about her family....well, I'd consider her actions "over the top." Maybe she'd eventually seek divorce, financially rape the husband, estrange the family, all for a bigger dick....I might consider that "over the top" as well. But, according to some commenters, anything more than giving the bitch what she wants while meekly submitting is "over the top." When people are either ignorant or careless of the consequences of their actions, any whining about "over the top" retribution just sounds silly. Couldn't we, in the story, accept his actions as one driven by mental despair and anguish, of which he was surely not the cause? To make so light of the husbands suffering and agony is, I propose, "over the top."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Over the top

She cheated so why was he killed, and a. Beating would have done or set them up with drugs so. He could get a felony conviction and custody . But he killed two people over her cheating and you call that revenge how do you sleep at night

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Dead...

better the lover stay alive all broken up, than dead....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Truly sick

They had child. He condemns his child's mother to a fate worse than death. Sick man, sick. Also from a literary standpoint where's the twist, the hook, or anything that anyone with a sick mind couldn't write?

zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
What A Great Story!

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

I thought it was great....when I read the BTB story I want the revenge to be extreme

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU PAY UP FRONT

one cant be sure of the final product. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Huh?

Darrell was in a coma. How could he tell the police ANYthing?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
can see why, but other ways work too

The easiest number to divide by is one.

The way divorce laws are set up unless you have a solid prenup with an adultery clause she can do gang-bangs every day and if he divorces her she still gets half, custody of any children and child support.

This is in no way fair to men, nor is it intended to be.

If you want to be more than an every other weekend and two weeks in the summer father your choices seem to be to accept her (possibly blatant) cheating and disrespect or do something drastic.

He could have had Darrel and his wife contract killed in Mexico for a lot less, probably less than a thousand dollars.

This would have been a lot less risky in terms of being caught.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
coma and other maybe holes

Darrell may have been conscious when found but lapsed into the coma later as his condition deteriorated.

It was stupid to use the office phone to set up the plan, but as a previously honest man he can be expected to make mistakes.

But since the police really had no idea that he was involved it would be a stretch for them to investigate him.

Did Darrell deserve to die?

Did the husband deserve to die? He could have from the drugs Darrell gave him.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Take # 2

A LOT of missing information. Hubby has a bunch of 'spare change' if ONE of his investments (over $60K) can be considered expendable because it isn't thriving! (I would simply transfer those funds to my thriving investments!) Hubby either picked wealthy parents or is an investment whiz - but he has to coordinate with his broker to liquify it - or he has been at this game for a bunch of decades (and is also pretty good at it!) So, we don't know (aren't told) if Hubby is Early 20s, or Late 60s. And if Sweetie is his HS Sweetheart who Hubby married 4 years ago, or a trophy wife 30 years younger. However, it feels like they're both about Early 30s with a 5-7 year-old son.

However much those details might influence We-The-Reader's feelings about the characters, it is apparent that Sweetie is NOT Crazy-Mad Dedicated to Hubby. It is plausible that there is some credence to the notion that she harbors SOME cause for that lack!

Shit Happens!

Sometimes - you are camping under an elephant's ass ...

Sometimes - a jetliner's sewage tank malfunctions @ 35K feet.

(Blue Ice - terminal velocity - no way to prevent!)

Makes NO difference ... Shit Happens!

Split all the loot you weren't cautious (smart?) enough to hide!

Get some video of the cheaters and send it to their folks, unless you can use the threat to block Sweetie seeking more than child visitation rights!

For heaven's sake do NOT kill or enslave anyone ... NOT a commensurate consequence. Sweetie likes her Bull more than she likes you! Her Bull likes Sweetie a lot more than he likes you! Tough. NOT the end of the world!

In SOME fairness, if Hubby is wise, the story suffers BIG time! Yeah, this story COULD be worse! Therefore ... 2*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The perfect ending was....

The perfect ending was this one, but the lover not dying, but instead become paralyzed from the waist down for all his life and have to look himself in the mirror, suffering a destiny worse than death...3*

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Pretty good story.

Only hole I saw was Hubby using his cell phone for all of the early calls. Can't understand why he thought she would be better off if she went to Knoxville.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best story in a while

Great read .perfect 5 stars . Loved it bravo . Hey all you wimpy cucks cum suckers . Take note . This ia a story worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

not much sex. nice fantasy though. no cucks here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I do love a happy ending. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hahaha

So bad it's funny. Repressed homosexual turns super vengeful man! A riot!

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
loved it

i thought it was a bit tame, there is so much more to do to men and women like this.

To feel her bones break, and smell the terror in her eyes as they heal, knowing you are going to break them again and again......hahaha.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Perfect

Exactly how a cheating piece of shit cunt should be treated. Rather be a widower than allow the ex anything......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
02/06/17 Anonymous is a dickhead!

This was an excellent story of BTB. After the way Darrell acted towards the husband by taking his wife, he deserved everything that happened to him. I have see guys just like Darrell at work as they hit on the married women. I wish that the husbands of those wives were giving their lotharios the Darrell treatment, lol.

As for 02/06/17 Anonymous, he is afraid of what happened to Darrell because it's going to happen to his lothario ass!

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
Ehhh

I didn't like it. It made me a bit sick. He finds out his wife is fucking some guy she purposely brought on vacation with them and he went home with her? Ha! That bitch would've been left in cancun with nothing but her lovers cum stains. No way in hell I'd take this gutter slut back in my house with a man cum still leaking out of her. The husband is a wimp... Fucking loser‼️😂😂😂. The admission of her/lover drugging him would've been enough to get her and the prick arrested but the wimp idiot hubby didn't think to record the wife confessions. This didn't feel like a btb. The hubby was such a weak cuck wimp loser with no balls & self respect it was disgusting. The wifes actions spoke volumes‼️ She didn't have any respect or love for him. How does her getting fuck'd by different guys punishment? She's a slut, sluts love to fuck.. You reward the bitch with more dicks? Why is the douche lovers always get the worse? It's not his fault you married a gutter slut. He doesn't owe you loyalty/fidelity. The cum slut you married do. It just wasn't there for me. It was just ehhh 😕..

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

Thats how you deal with a cheating spouse. Excellent story, All the fags who love creampies hate this. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

I don’t have any problem with the harshness of treatment Darrell and Lorene received. In my opinion, they practically invited that level of retribution. I mean Darrell drugged him so he could screw Lorene, and Lorene just rubbed his nose in it. His revenge cost him a lot, but in my opinion, he got his money’s worth.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
jeez

the ultimate wimp story! inadequate husband, dumb as fuck wife, retarded lover.

good premise for a story but ruined by being a childish revenge fantasy.

still the virgins and woman haters will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was over-the-top BTB

Now I like a BTB as much as the next person. But this story was a sieve of mistakes. Why didn't he go to the Doctor's in Cancun and have them do a tox screen? Why didn't he make a bigger fuss when they returned from Cancun? Then the real fuckups. He calls Beverly's "friend" from his office phone. Only an idiot would have his lawyer close an account and give him a CHECK for $68,000.00, then go to a bank where he is known and get $40,000.00 in cash. Can you say paper trail? Only an idiot involves an unknown prostitute and some random thug in his scheme. If either of them is busted for anything they won't hesitate to trade him and throw him under the bus. How long do you think it takes the Police to look at Darrell's credit card history, his phone history and his job history? Darrell's work history connects them. Cancun connects them all. Darrell's cell phone connects him with Beverly. Too many damn connections and the police would have been all over him. This plot just didn't work.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

For the level of betrayal, I have no problem with the childish, over the.too revenge. It is great that they both knew who did it.

TwopullTwopullabout 5 years ago
Sick

Sick people liking this kind of psychopathic story are those who shoot people for fun... If this is the way you think I suffer to think of your partner /family... Do they know they are living with a psycho?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I liked this story

I liked this story a lot. I've never shot anyone for fun. I've never even hit anyone who didn't hit me first. Even after a lifetime of violence in the football field and in the military, I'm not a psychopath. Given the choice between this story and one hundred cuckold stories, I take this every time.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
A little harsh

But the wife and her lover brought it on themselves and have no one else to blame.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Love cheaters caught and punishment But too many holes

1 attorney is your accountant not good

Can cause conflict of interest ethical and morality issues

Not best served happens but I would never choose

2 too many people involved and no cut out

Blackmail or arrest and squeal bargain plea

3 murder might go cold but more time and money spent on case

Finally personally can't understand mind set of man who had cuckold fantasy

Rip balls and penis off and other extreme punishment no problem

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Suffering?

So who is suffering here? Darrell died without regaining conciousness, so he didn´t suffer. The wife? Well she´s on drugs therefore has no concious memory of herself. So no suffering here either. What about the son? I don´t think he´ll ever forget that last kiss his mother gave him. And what about the husband that was to much of a coward to confront his wife?

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Actually really stupid.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Hubby is a sicko and an idiot. Way too many people know he wants to wreck hellfire on wifey and her boyfriend. If arrested for any crime, these people are likely to sing like canaries to reduce jail time. Hubby is also a coward. There were other ways to deal with the situation without essentially killing two people. Yeah, I know, wifey is still alive. . . sort of. But gals in that line of forced on-their-back work usually don't live long. A combination of drugs and clients will eventually kill them. So he is as much, if not more, of a scumbag as wifey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmm

Nope any sane guy would have left her in cancun and divorced.

Why all the crap.

Revenge ok but just no way a guy would have done all this and no way the cops wouldnt have explored the links.

Would be easy to discover the affair and the husband would be suspect #1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pretty good story

Id have preferred darrell not being killed. the paralized part is excellent but it would be nice to visit and say"nya nya". also it would have been nice to be able to visit the "wife" and hope that she would recognize him, try to connect w/ him so he could tell her how her choice in cheating on him had consequences and then walk away as her new drugs started kicking in.

also need info as to how her infatuation w/ darrell started. why dont these cheating whores have jobs?

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I have to agree, Darrel not dead but castrated would be better.

I have read similar stories here and I would like to know what his wife is thinking now.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

She probably didn't deserve that, but it's hard to feel too sorry for either of them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous