Bad Kisser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I have to do this," she told him.

She swung her hand at him, but Ethan grabbed it before she got to his face and held her hand in place. She tried to do the same with her other hand, but Ethan grabbed that hand as well and felt very pleased with himself for stopping her. She spat in his eye, feeling she had no choice; he was so taken aback by the move that he didn't realize he had let go of her hands, and she slapped him again.

"If you try to stop me from slapping you, I will find other ways to motivate you," she said.

Ethan took a tissue from the tissue box on the coffee table and wiped the spit away from his eye.

"Ok, I can do this," he said.

"I know you can. You were a lot better last time, and lasted a lot longer before I had to slap you."

They reviewed everything one more time, and Jessica tried to add some more advice to encourage him. Ethan tried it again, kissing her lips more gently and enjoying the softness of her wet lips. He moved it around a little bit, just like she suggested, and tried to match her movements when he could. The kiss went on for such a long time that Ethan forgot what they were doing and was just enjoying himself. Finally, she pulled away from the kiss and gave him an approving smile.

"That was so much better. Not perfect, but better, " she said. "How did that feel to you?"

"It felt better this time," he replied, feeling very relieved that he didn't have to get slapped. "Comparing it to how I first started kissing you, I can see the big difference."

Jessica suggested they kiss the same way again to make sure it wasn't just a fluke. Ethan did everything he did before and instinctively changed it up in a way he thought she might like. He was worried that the change up would screw him up and he'd get slapped again, but it apparently worked as she was very much getting into it.

"Oh my God, I think you finally got it," she said excitedly.

"YES!" Ethan screamed in excitement as he punched his hand up into the air.

"Let's do it again, this time with our tongue."

Jessica gave him some advice about his tongue work. Ethan kissed her again, just as he did before. When he thought he was ready, he pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she pushed him away.

SLAP

"The kissing was better, but your tongue skills seem to have gotten worse."

She explained to him again what he needed to do with the tongue. He kissed her again, and when he was ready, he slowly slipped his tongue into her mouth and moved it around in circular motions, and she did the same to him as well. They did this for a while before she let go of him.

"That was great," she told him. "I only had to slap you once this time."

"You're right, it is a good motivator."

They did it all over again, and Ethan knew it must've been better that time around because of how well she was responding to him.

"Perfect," she told him. "Maria is going to love this."

"Do you really think so?"

"Trust me, she will," Jessica assured him. "But I'm not sure how she would respond to your hand on the inside of her thigh and moving towards her crotch."

Ethan looked down and saw where his hand was, exactly as Jessica described.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even realize I was doing that," said Ethan as he pulled his hand away.

"It's alright, you just got a little carried away," said Jessica. "But we're not there yet. We need to get the kissing down perfectly before we move to the next phase, which is how you put your hands on a woman during a makeout session."

"That shouldn't be a problem for me," Ethan said with a slick grin.

"Are you sure about that? Because, that's not what some of your ex's told me."

The grin on Ethan's face disappeared after hearing that.

"Oh, damn," he replied.

"Don't get me wrong, they had a lot of good things to say about how good in bed you are," she assured him. "But it's just what you do with your hands while you're making out with them that's the problem.

"Damn, I can't believe I went this long without being better at this," he said. "After hearing all of this, I can't believe I ever had sex."

"Don't worry. When this is over, you'll never have this problem again," she assured him. "We'll review all that physical stuff tomorrow night, but for now, let's just make out again and see how much longer it will last."

They could've ended right there and continued the next night, but Jessica just wanted to make out with him one more time before their time was over. Although she was doing all of this to help Ethan, she was starting to enjoy herself when he was finally getting better. She figured there was no harm in enjoying herself while she was helping him.

The next night, Jessica came by, and Ethan was not ready for what he saw. When he opened the door for her, he found Jessica standing there in a very sexy, short black dress that showed off a lot of her legs and cleavage.

"Wow," he said, with a surprised look. "What's the occasion?"

"No special occasion," she told him as she entered his apartment. "I just thought this would be perfect for the next phase of your lessons."

They sat down on the couch, as they had done the last few nights. Ethan had a couple of beers ready for them, but after seeing her in that dress, he felt he should offer her a martini if he had the ingredients to make one.

"Just to be sure, are we talking about getting my hands above or underneath the dress?" he asked.

"Why do you think I'm in this kind of dress?" she responded. "If we're going to do this, you should have better access to what you'll be grabbing at tonight."

"I see."

"Also, getting your hands on a woman's body above her clothes is one thing, but feeling up her underneath is an entirely different situation," she continued to say. "From my own experience, men feel up a woman entirely differently when they get the chance to feel her actual skin."

"That is so true," said Ethan.

"Now, we'll continue what we did yesterday. We'll makeout just like we did before, and this time you will move your hands around my body," she told him. "This time, don't put your hands between my legs like the way you did last night."

Ethan blushed a little in embarrassment.

"I guess I shouldn't do that with Maria?" he asked.

"Not at first anyway," she responded. "Instead, what you should first do, before anything else, is to put your hand on the outside of her thigh and rub it gently. Girls are sensitive about their thighs, and by paying attention to it, you'll be showing her that you do like her body the way it is. Then slowly move it up to her ass and rub it gently as well. After a while, you can squeeze her ass, but not too hard."

It was a lot of information for Ethan to remember, but he tried to remember it as much as he could. They held each other as they started making out. When he was ready, he put his hand on her thigh and began rubbing it.

SLAP

Ethan was so excited about tonight's lesson that he forgot about the positive punishment method that Jessica was using.

"I said rub, not give me an Indian burn on my thigh," she snapped at him. "The kissing was great, and I'm glad to see you didn't go backwards on that. Let's try it again, and this time when you get to my thigh, be gentle."

Again, after the kissing, he moved his hand to her thigh and rubbed it more gently. After seeing how he was doing it, he realized how much better it was to feel her thigh this way. When he was ready, he moved his hand up to under her dress and felt her ass. He held it there for a while; he always thought she had a nice ass, and he liked how it felt in his hand. He gave it some squeezes and that's when Jessica pushed him away, and he was ready for what was going to happen.

SLAP

"You were better with the thigh, but I felt like I should file assault charges for the way you grabbed my ass," she told him. "I said, squeeze it gently."

He did it all over again and made sure not to squeeze her ass too hard. This time he was sure he did well because she didn't want to slap him.

"That was great," she told him with a big smile. "But you went to my ass too soon. Next time, just wait a little longer. It may be tempting, but it will be more rewarding in the end."

"Alright, I will."

"And next time, don't squeeze my ass that hard," she said. "Some women do like it, but not everyone."

"How do I know whether a woman likes her ass squeezed too hard or not?"

"To be honest, I don't know," she replied. "You'll just have to determine it by how she reacts. Not let's try this again."

They kissed again, but it ended quickly because Ethan put his hand on her ass too quickly.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

He gave it another try, really focusing that time, and this time he took his time before he went for her ass and gave and gently squeezed it this time.

"That was much better," she said. "I know it's a lot to remember, but you're definitely getting there."

"Thanks, Jessica."

"You're welcome," she replied, with a big smile. "Now, let's see how you grab a woman's breast. We'll go from thigh to ass and finally to breast."

"Now I know it doesn't have to be in that order," said Ethan.

"No, it's always different for each woman. Some don't mind if you go straight for her tits. Sometimes I don't mind that myself. But just for the purpose of these lessons, we'll do it in that order."

"And you don't mind if I feel you up like this?" Ethan asked.

"You're not the first guy to feel me up, and you probably won't be the last," she replied.

They made out a little, and Ethan did everything right with her thigh and then her ass, this time feeling her ass a little longer this time. Then he moved his hand upward to her breast; he pulled down the strap off of her shoulder and pulled down part of her dress to expose just one of her breasts to him. He was a little excited at this point because even back when they briefly dated in college, he never got to get his hands under her shirt and always wondered what it would feel like.

He put his hand on her breast; it was magnificent. He felt it up the same way he had done with other women, and that's when she pushed him away, this time a lot harder than she usually did.

SLAP, SLAP.

Apparently, Jessica was so appalled by how he felt her breast that she had to slap him twice, one with each hand.

"Please tell me that's not how you feel a woman's breast!" she yelled as she pulled the strap of her dress back up.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, there's a problem," she snapped at him. "You squeezed it way too hard. It felt like it was going to burst open like a water balloon."

"I didn't know it was that hard."

"Well, it was," she replied. "I hope I don't get a bruise on my tit now."

"I'm sorry, I had no idea I was that bad at it."

"Listen to me," she began to say. "Now sometimes a girl does like to have her breasts squeezed hard, but never like that. Just like the ass, you have to do it gently. After a while, you can squeeze it harder, but only a little bit. Now do it again."

They started all over again, and when he was ready, he grabbed the same breast again.

SLAP

SLAP

After a few tries, he was sure he knew what he was doing. When he was ready, he was more gentile this time, giving it a soft massage. From how Jessica responded, he could tell he was doing a better job this time. He decided to give it a good squeeze, but not too hard this time, and she liked it. He instinctively began to play with her nipple, rubbing it gently and giving it a good pinch."

"That was wonderful," she said happily. "And I didn't even have to tell you how to play with my nipple."

"I'm glad you liked it," said Ethan, feeling very good about himself.

"We're going to do this again, and this time don't be afraid to pinch the nipple a little, but again, not too hard."

He did as she told him when he got around to the nipple again and pinched it a little, even giving it a gentle pull. He could tell by the way she was breathing heavily while they were kissing that this was making her very aroused.

"That was fantastic," she said after she pulled away from him. "I have to say, you are more than ready now."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, very much," she replied. "You remember these things with Maria when you two finally get together, and I guarantee she'll have an amazing time."

"Thanks Jessica. You've been a great help."

They gave each other a big hug. When they pulled away from the hug just a little, Ethan looked deeply into her eyes and thought he felt something. He went in for a kiss, and she pushed her head back.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I thought... well, I thought..."

"I'm sorry, Ethan. I was enjoying it all, just like you, but these were only lessons," she told him. "I was just trying to help you, that's all."

Feeling very embarrassed, he moved away from her on the couch.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't ruin anything between us."

"No need to be sorry," she said. "I think with everything that we've been doing the last few days, it just got to you, that's all. It got to me a little too."

"So, we're good?" he asked.

"Of course, we are," she assured him, and gave him a hug. "If I stopped being friends with a guy who made a pass at me, I'd have no guy friends."

"Except for Michael," said Ethan.

"Him too. He made a pass at me several years ago before he met Susan," she replied. "He was not as smooth about it as you were."

They both had a good laugh at that. Ethan got them another beer and they spent some time just laughing and watching TV. Later, when it was time for Jessica to leave, she asked if he could at least give her one last kiss, since it would be their last. He kissed her at the doorway, making it last a good long time. Jessica felt fluttered by the time it was over.

"Maria is going to be one lucky woman," said Jessica before she left.

The next day, Jessica got word from Susan that Ethan had finally asked Maria out, and she turned him down. She asked Susan what happened, and she told her that, according to Michael, who saw the whole thing, everything was going well when they were talking at the bar counter, but she just said no.

Later that day, Jessica came over to Ethan's apartment. He let her in and got them both a beer, as he usually did, and they went to the couch to talk.

"So, what happened?" Jessica asked. "I thought she was totally into you."

"I thought so too," he replied. "But apparently, I'm not her type."

"What? You're a very handsome and muscular man with a great sense of humor and a good stable job. What exactly is her type?"

"You, for starters," he told her with a big smile on his face that was bordering on laughter. "In fact, she wanted to know if you were seeing anybody and if I can introduce you to her."

Jessica's jaw dropped from that stunning revelation. This whole time, she was helping her friend get his confidence back and make him a better kisser, all to get him to hook up with Maria, the hot bartender, only to find out she was a lesbian the whole time.

"So, what should I tell her? She seems really nice. You two may hit it off."

Ethan began laughing, while Jessica looked embarrassed.

"Stop laughing, it's not that funny."

He replied, "Oh, it's very funny."

A moment later, Jessica couldn't help herself as she began laughing as well.

"I can't wait to tell Susan," Jessica said, through her laughter. "She'll be so jealous that Maria wants me more than she wants her."

That got a bigger laugh from both of them. It took a while, but eventually they settled down and drank their beer.

"I guess it's too bad you couldn't use those lessons I gave you," said Jessica.

"It's alright, I can still use them with the next woman," Ethan replied. "Perhaps tonight."

He looked at Jessica intently as he said that, and she knew what he was talking about.

"Ethan, please, we talked about this. That's not why I gave you those lessons."

"Don't give me that," he replied. "It may not be the reason for them, but it ended up being more than just lessons. Don't deny there wasn't something there between us that whole time."

She took a moment to figure out how to respond and took a swig of her beer.

"Ok, yes, I felt it too," she replied. "I just wasn't sure if it was really about us, or if it was just our hormones going crazy from all we were doing from those lessons."

Ethan put his beer down on the coffee table and moved in closer to her on the couch.

"I propose we put that to the test," said Ethan. "Let's call it a final exam. We do everything you've been teaching me the last few days and see if it was just lust or if it really is about us."

Jessica put her beer down next to his and looked deeply into his eyes.

"If you fail, I will slap you again," she said. "But if you pass, well, we can talk about your graduation."

"My graduation?" he asked.

"The ceremony takes place in your bedroom."

They didn't waste time as they went at each other like animals. They did everything they've been practicing the last few days and more. She was very much impressed by what he was doing as he was ravaging her body. When he got her shirt and bra off, he began kissing her and nibbling on her breasts perfectly; they never discussed what to do in that situation, but she was glad that he didn't need any lessons in that area.

"Congratulations, you passed your exam. Now let's go to your graduation ceremony."

"I'll be handing you my diploma," he whispered in her ear.

"But, I'm the teacher. I should give you the diploma," said Jessica.

Ethan pulled away from her.

"I think we need to stop attempting any sexy talk. It's not working for me," said Ethan.

"I agree, that's not necessary," Jessica replied. "Just take me to your bedroom and fuck me."

Ethan thought she was going too far with the teacher's lingo, but he let it go. He picked her up in his arms and took her to his bedroom. She thought it was kind of sexy the way he was able to pick her up and take her away in his big, strong arms.

He got her onto his bed where they made out some more and tore the remaining clothes off of each other until they were both completely naked. Ethan got his hands between her legs and began fingering her, making her go wild. She, in turn, grabbed his dick and began yanking him off; he'd never had such a good handjob done on him.

Ethan was about to open the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed to pull out a condom, but Jessica assured Ethan that she was on the pill, so they had nothing to worry about. In an instant, Ethan got on top of her and, in an instant, he pushed his dick right into her pussy. He left it there for a moment. It was warm and tight, and it felt amazing as it engulfed his dick. He then began pumping himself back and forth into her body, first slowly to get her body used to his large erection and then faster when he felt it was time to do so. Jessica held him close to her body, her nails digging into his back, giving him small scratches. She began to scream into his ear, saying sexually explicit things that got Ethan very excited.

They turned over, and Jessica was now on top of him. Ethan just laid there, watching Jessica bounce around his dick and her big tits bounce around. Her hands were firmly holding the headboard as she began to go faster. Ethan's hands were holding her hips. He tried to keep her steady; with the way she was bouncing around wildly, he was afraid she was going to bounce off his dick.

After a while, he got her on her back again and forced himself to go harder and faster than he ever had with any woman before her. Jessica was in great pain from the pounding she was receiving, but it was done in a good way and she wanted more of it. Before she knew it, an orgasm surged through her body, and she let out an ear-piercing scream that momentarily distracted Ethan from his performance.