Bad Kisser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got her to cum one more time before he started to get that feeling that he was going to finish himself. He managed to get a few more minutes of fucking before he finally exploded his cum right into her pussy.

After that, Ethan began to slow down and get off her body. They held each other as they tried to relax and catch their breath.

"Fucking amazing," said Jessica.

Ethan pulled the covers over their naked bodies and went to sleep. The next morning, they ate breakfast in his kitchen while they were still naked. It did make it easier for them to make love on his kitchen table. After that, they finally got dressed.

"So, where do we go from here?" asked Jessica.

"I was hoping to take you out tonight on a real date. Unless you have plans with Maria," Ethan joked.

"Hey, I don't swing that way, but she's super sexy, so I'm willing to give her a chance," she said as she gave him a small kiss. "So, you better treat me right now since I know I have better options out there."

They went out that night, and almost every night for months before Ethan asked Jessica to move in with him. They decided to get a bigger place with an extra bedroom, since they found out they were going to be parents.

THE END