All Comments on 'Bad Kitty'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely needs a sequel!

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awful grammar

This site is filled with stories written with poor grammar, and I have always read on to give writers the benefit of the doubt ... until now. This story is so poorly written that I couldn't make it past the fifth paragraph. The dangling modifiers alone make it impossible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2?

Pleeease? Pretty please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2

Please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make this story a multi- chapter series!

Loved this!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WAS THIS A DIG AT SHELDON

and his sleepy Kitty rhyme. TK U MLJ LV NV

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Loved all of it

If there was a dangling modifier, or even a hundred, I missed them all. This was one of the best stories I've read in awhile. Hot, wet, sexy, horny, bad Kitty, I'd say.

But we were left hanging. What happens next? You've left us with a cliffhanger--we want more of this delightful story. Several chapters, right? Tell us they get married, so they can get it on every night. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect! Fun, Sexy Hot!

Some people need to put their red pencils down and just read the story. Loved it, and hoping for more!!! Terrific Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can they do it in a shower or bath? I want to see them go on a trip with their newly wed parents and have their lust for each other boils during the trip. It happened before with my girlfriend and I. We went on a trip with her parents and we had to keep our hands to each other the whole time. We hooked up right after the trip ended and all of our repressed sexual urges exploded and it was insanely hot...just a suggestion...

establishedestablishedover 5 years ago
Great story!

Can’t wait to read the next chapter. How do their parents find out? Does the wedding turn out to be a double wedding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cum on...

Cum, not come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
COME WORKS TOO

Check the Urban Dictionary dude, both spellings are correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love, Love, Love This Story!!!

But ... I need to read chapter six. You cannot leave us hanging!

Get them married already!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

I have to read all of them now. So hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Good

Now I've got to get busy and read the rest. Great writing, nice and hot too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Sweet

It may have started out “Bad Kitty”, but it turned into a purring, mated pair! Wonderful job! Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! ❤️🌹 Loved it!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

screaming HOT - this is scorching and realistic!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Hi, S&F, Great story setup! Their encounter was incredibly hot but the dinner party was a complete surprise and added depth and complication to what would have been just an incredibly hot encounter. I'll send you a PM with a few additional comments. Looking forward to Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very sexy and beautifully written. Can’t wait to read the rest.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really like your writing.... Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Kitty Series Info