Bad Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing how fucking sexy and aroused she looked, with her hands pinned over her head, her body shivering with desire, goosebumps covering every inch of all that soft pale skin, I decided I might just play for a while, to show her what I meant. Running a circle all around the circumference of first one firm round breast and then the other, I smiled as she began to shift anxiously, squeezing her thighs together tight, like that was going to stop her pussy from getting wet and wanting to be fucked.

As I watched her breasts rising and falling harder and faster, I continued to taunt those pretty girls, until I really had her moaning, and twisting her wrists in my hand to get free. Eventually deciding I'd toyed with her tits long enough, since they were now blushing a very pretty shade of pink, I slid her legs open wide to tease her just a little more. Running a finger around that adorable little tuft of red curls sitting over her pussy, seeing the way she was looking up at me, silently pleading with her eyes for me to do more than just taunt her like this, I still wasn't swayed enough to give her what she really needed. Trailing my hand lower, barely brushing her pussy lips with the tips of my fingers, I smiled as she shivered, feeling her pussy twitch. Even watching her body break into a shiver didn't stop me. Running a finger down her quivering thigh, and back up the other, circling a wide berth around her desperately pulsing pussy, retreating back to that captivating little thatch of flame-red hair, tickling her there, I smiled as she really began to whimper, positively aching for relief by the sounds of her. Keeping my eyes on hers, I brushed my lips over hers and whispered, "You like it when I touch you, don't you?"

"Uh, huh," she nodded, closing her eyes. "Oh, god, yes, I do."

"And no one's ever made you feel like this before, have they?"

Shaking from side to side on the pillow she panted out, "No, never."

Taking pity on her, I lashed at her nipple with my tongue, then nipping it gently between my teeth and giving it a tug, I smiled against her breast as I felt her body nearly bouncing off the bed. Stating the obvious I said, "And you like that, too, don't you, when I tug like that with my teeth?"

"Yes," she whispered desperately. "Oh, fuck me, yes."

Trying not to laugh, opening my mouth wide and enveloping her breast, I sucked, licking all around her diamond hard nipple with my tongue, her choppy breaths only egging me on to suck her harder and deeper into my mouth, gently grazing her with my teeth. And reaching down between her legs I pushed two fingers inside her, nice and deep, until I knew I'd found her G-spot from the way she'd begun to writhe and squirm. Sliding them in and out of her, I lifted my head and whispered against her flesh, "I should stop now. Then you'll know what it'll feel like when we can no longer do this. When I can't make you come anymore. Is that really what you want, Kat, to never feel my hands or my mouth on you again, or ever feel me filling you up, deep inside?"

"Oh, please, no, don't stop," she begged, her body really beginning to twist and writhe, her back arching right off the bed, full breasts heaving, her hands still clasped tightly in mine, I wondered who I was torturing more. Seeing her like this, she just looked so insanely tempting; I knew I wouldn't last much longer without at least having a taste of her, and maybe a good hard fuck.

Finally having no choice but to let go of her hands if I wanted my mouth on that tempting little pussy, I kissed my way from her breasts over her taut belly, down to the heat of her delectably sweet cunt. And spreading her legs open wide, I looked up at her and whispered, "And I remember how much you liked this, when I put my mouth on you, and buried my tongue inside you." Just as I imagined, I'd gotten her so aroused, the first lap of my tongue had her nearly bouncing off the bed, her hands twisting frantically in my hair, her whole body quivering like she was electrified. And as I pushed my tongue into her tight little pussy and began to fuck her with my mouth, I couldn't believe how desperately she began to whimper. And damn, closing my eyes and savoring the taste of her, as I held her quivering body to the bed, she was just so insanely sweet, I knew I could eat her all day, and I'd still want more.

But seeing as my cock was so hard, it was beginning to ache, I knew I had to get inside her again, and give us both the relief we both desperately needed. Finally enveloping her quaking body with mine and pushing my cock inside her, I could already feel my balls beginning to sweat with the need for release. The tightness of her forcing me to resist the urge to just slam into her hard, it was like dancing on a live wire, I felt so ready to explode, that I could hardly remember to breathe. Fuck me, squeezing my eyes shut I knew nothing had ever felt as good as she did. And as she clenched and unclenched around me as I reached between us and circled my thumb on her clit, her mouth open and panting as yet another orgasm began to race through her, I knew right where I wanted to be for just as long as she'd have me, because damn, everything just felt so much better with her. Almost like it was the first time for both of us. Because I knew one thing, I'd never in my life been this overcome by a woman.

And the second I felt my balls exploding, and a rush of hot come almost overflowing her pussy, I took her mouth in a kiss so hot, I wondered if we'd set the sheets on fire. Amazingly, it only got better with her, and there was no way we were going to get tired of each other any time soon, no matter what she thought.

Finally once we both began to come down from the high of coming that hard, after a nice little session of kissing and hugging, and grinning like fools, finally regaining the ability to breathe and slowly begin to think again, reaching for my phone on the night stand, relieved to know I'd have her with me, at least for the night, I asked her, "What time do you have to get up for work, Kat?"

She grinned. "Actually, tomorrow there's no school, it's a professional development day. So whenever you have to get up, I can just go back to my place."

Pulling her tight to my side, smiling down at her, I playfully wiggled my eyebrows, as the thought of spending one long gloriously naked day in bed with her filled my head. "Actually I work from home a lot. So, we don't have to leave this bed, unless we get hungry."

Flashing me a very naughty dimpled grin, her gaze travelled down to my cock. "You, know, now that you mention it, another thing I've never experienced is the taste of a man in my mouth."

Holy! Fucking! Shit! Was she really talking about going down on me? Who the hell was she? If I thought things had gotten wild with her before, she was definitely about to ratchet it up to the next level of hot kinky fun, if she was actually offering to blow me. And if she wanted a taste of my cock, who the hell was I to deny her.

Then before I could even think, she was curled over my body, all that long red hair splayed so enticingly over my thighs as she took hold of my semi-hard friend, opened wide and sank him deep into the heat of her mouth, getting him rock hard again in what felt like a heartbeat. Brushing back her hair, so I could see her lips wrapped around me, I almost came on the spot from the visual alone. Damn, that pretty mouth sucking back my cock was something I honestly thought I'd never see, never mind feel. And holy shit, this girl could suck. I could actually feel my toes curling she was sucking me back so fucking hard. My balls already achingly tight, my cock swelling to at least twice it's normal size as I watched the erotic sight of her pulling back and licking that hot little tongue of hers over every inch of me from base to tip, had my eyes slamming shut and my breath almost seizing in my chest. Fuck, I couldn't have been more shocked if the mailman offered to blow me. And just knowing it was her lips wrapped around me, made it feel that much hotter. Sweet, hot, sexy and just full of surprises, I think I'm in love. And now I wanted this to go on for just as long as I could make it last, and not just the blow job, although it felt so fucking fantastic, if she'd never stop licking and sucking on me, of course I'd be one happy little bastard. But this thing we had going was already so intense, and just felt so good, I knew we needed to see far we could go.

"Mmm," she purred, licking all around me, "you're kind of sweet, and yet a little salty, and I've gotta say, I do like the feel of you in my mouth." My eyes rolling back in my head, oh, shit, she kept that up, and she'd get a lot more than the feel of me in her mouth, she'd get a load of hot come splashing down her throat if she didn't quit taunting me with those naughty words.

Finally, reaching under her arms, and pulling her up, as much as I hated to, I knew I had to pull out of her mouth. Seeing as she was still new to giving head, I didn't want to turn her off by filling her mouth with what I imagined would be a one helluva load of come, at least the very first time she did it. So, urging her onto all fours, one hand clutching her hip, kneeing her legs open wide, I took hold of the base of my cock and pushed it into the heaven of her tight, hot pussy, blown away by how incredible it felt to fill her again, never mind the epic sight of watching my cock sliding in and out of her, no matter how many times I'd already done it. And with her in this position I couldn't believe how much deeper I could go and how much tighter she felt. But knowing how long and thick my cock was, I tried to go easy on her, and not fuck her too hard. But with Kat whimpering desperately to come and eagerly slapping that sweet ass of hers back on my thighs as I slid into her as deep as I dared, I could barely believe how insanely good it felt with her, every single time. Her perfect little cunt gripping and clamping down me so fucking hard, had my cock aching to let go and fill her with wave after wave of what I knew would be an absolute tidal wave of boiling hot come. Just the feel of her, had me almost out of my mind with the need for release. Pressing a kiss to her back, I already knew she was all I'd ever need, and now all I had to do was prove it to her.

Finally, she began to shake so incredibly hard, throwing back her head and gasping, in the most amazingly powerful full body shudder, coming so damn hard, I could actually feel it go through me, too. Following right behind her, once I plowed into her one last time and froze, emptying my balls into the heat of her deep. Boneless and spent, I collapsed on her back, my lips on her neck, I groaned, murmuring, "Fuck, Kat, I just can't believe how good it is with you, every damn time."

Numbly nodding her head in agreement, collapsing in a breathless heap, we rolled onto our sides. With her back tucked nice and snug to my front, I wrapped her in my arms and pressed a long hot, grateful kiss to her shoulder. And then tugging up the blanket, as she burrowed tighter, I decided I could never get tired of the feel of her in my arms, naked or not. Imagining that waking up with her would be every bit as sweet. And before long, I could feel her breathing beginning to slow into a soft regular rhythm. The soothing beat of her heart, steady and strong under my hand, felt so calming, that I began drift off, too. My last thought was of how good it would feel if she never had to leave. Providing of course she wanted me, too.

And wouldn't it suck if she didn't.

But since the idea was too horrible to even contemplate, I just nestled my cock against her sweet little ass, and let myself fall asleep, content to have her warm in my arms, at least for tonight, and if I was lucky and played my cards right, maybe for a long time to come...