Bad Kitty!

Story Info
Babysitting an unexpected and very troublesome pet.
4.4k words
4.7
33.3k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,063 Followers

* The third tale in my Erotic Shorts collection, a variety of short stories that I write in between drafts and editing of larger projects.

Hector is persuaded by his mother to babysit her friend's cat so that the two of them could go on a day trip. The cat turned out to be something different from what he expected, and a lot more troublesome.

*

'Please, Hector. We've been looking forward to watching the play together and this is the only day we can go.'

Hector sighed and looked at the unfinished manuscript on his laptop's screen that he wanted to work on that morning. 'All right then, mother. If it's just taking care of Miss Feeny's precious cat for a day I'll take her up on her offer.'

'I'm so glad to hear it.' his mother said cheerfully. 'She's had terrible experiences with other sitters but I assured her you'd keep a good eye on her. I'll send you her address now.'

He put his phone down when she disconnected the call. 'I suppose I can write just as well in that rich woman's mansion.' he said and shut the lid of his laptop. 'And you earn a few more points with her, mother.'

***

A short while later he walked up to Miss Feeny's steel fence gate and pressed the buzzer. A click sounded a few seconds later. 'Yes, who is it?' asked the old voice.

'Miss Feeny? I'm Hector, Mona's son.'

'Ohhh, welcome! Come on in!' Miss Feeny said and the gate swung open with a soft whirring of the motors.

Hector looked around at the lush garden surrounding the estate and the many different beds of different plants on the grass field. It was the kind of lifestyle his mother wished for but his father didn't make that much money to afford it. One of the two glass and wood arched front doors opened as soon as he stepped onto the stone porch and Miss Feeny appeared in what he guessed was the rich folk's casual attire of expensive looking dress and elaborate hat.

'I'm glad you could come on such short notice.' she said and let him inside. 'The sitter who was supposed to come had to cancel because of a cold. I wouldn't want my dear Karina to catch a disease.'

Hector put down his backpack. 'I was free enough today so it's not a problem.'

'Mona said I could trust you to not make a mess of things.' Miss Feeny said and shook her head. 'Every time before when I left the house for a while and had a sitter come over, I found it in a mess and the sitters always blamed my poor, sweet Karina.' She looked at Hector. 'I know my dear girl would never do such a thing. She's so quiet and well behaved. That's why I'm very grateful to your mother for suggesting you come over. I feel much more at ease now leaving her for the day.'

Hector nodded. 'I don't see how a mess could be made apart from the occasional accident a cat might cause. Everything will be fine.' He looked around. 'Where is she now?'

Miss Feeny moved towards a doorway. 'She's in the lounge right now, her favourite room because she loves sleeping on the couch or watch television on it. It probably has to do with her being a very special breed that I received from a friend who works a lot with animals in some biology research thing or whatever. I could never really understand what exactly he does.'

Hector chuckled mentally at the thought of a cat watching TV all the time as if she was a comic character, then stared at the creature lying on her stomach on one of the large cream white leather couches and staring at a wildlife documentary on the large screen on the wall. One of her large black ears twitched and her long black tail swayed leisurely, but those were the only cat attributes the short haired blonde girl in tight shorts and white t-shirt displayed.

'Karina, sweetie, the sitter's here.' Miss Feeny cooed. 'I'll be going out, so take care until I'm back later this evening.'

The girl turned one ear back. 'Myaa.'

Hector opened his mouth and looked back at Miss Feeny but she turned towards the window. 'Ah, there's my ride.' she said and smiled at Hector. 'I know I can leave everything to you now, so I can spend a long relaxed day with your mother for once. It's been a while since I didn't have to worry about leaving the house. I left instructions for her care on the kitchen table and feel free to take what you want when you get thirsty or hungry.'

She left the room before Hector could find the words to ask what was going on and he stared back again at the slender girl stretching on the couch. She bent forward, then backward, and yawned long before sitting up on her knees. Her shirt didn't hide much of the shape of her perky breasts, or the small points that revealed she wore nothing else underneath.

'This is a joke, right?' Hector asked as she curled up her tail and licked it.

She licked one spot a couple of times, gazed lazily at him, then got up from the couch and ignored him as she walked out of the room.

He followed her after a short hesitation. 'Hey! What's going on?' he said while they entered the kitchen.

Karina opened the refrigerator, took out a carton of milk for cats, took the bowl from the counter with her name on it, filled it, and drank from it.

Hector put the carton back into the refrigerator and closed the door by force of habit. 'You can't really be a cat.' he said and grabbed the tip of her tail.

She dropped the bowl and hissed furiously at him at once, the fur on her tail and her hair standing up straight and her ears turned away flat. He jumped back fast while his heart pounded in shock.

Karina stomped as she walked away and wiggled the spilled milk from her bare feet a couple of times. Hector stared at the empty doorway while his heart still raced. 'What, the, fuck..?'

***

After cleaning up the mess in the kitchen, Hector checked the lounge to see if Karina was there and searched around when she wasn't. He found her in a cosy study at the back, where she sat between potted plants in a bay window and stared out the window at the back garden while her tail swayed in agitation. His mind still struggled with the notion that she looks human but her behaviour so far did strongly resemble that of a cat. He wondered if that bio research friend of Miss Feeny really made her possible or if it was still an elaborate ruse.

He sighed. Either way he had been rude. 'I'm sorry. I couldn't believe your tail was real, and honestly, I still have trouble believing it, but it's still no excuse for touching you inappropriately and I apologise.'

Karina's ear barely moved and he wondered if she understood or ignored him. Or maybe both. Only when her tail relaxed in her sway did he hope his intention had been clear. He remembered there were instructions on the kitchen table and went back to take a look.

The instructions were rather brief, stating meals were prepared for her and ready in the refrigeration, treats were stored in a cupboard but she shouldn't get more than one during the morning, afternoon, and evening, and not to let her out of the house. The only thing that he though was useful were the treats and he opened the cupboard, planning to use it to bribe his way back into her grace.

He gazed at the box with long and thin dried beef sausages. Those were just like the ones he bought for himself on occasion and not exactly meant for animal consumption. Out of curiosity what her meals were, he checked the refrigerator and found two covered plates with fried chicken and a juicy piece of steak, and fresh, stir fried vegetables. 'What about this is a normal meal for normal cats?' he said to himself, then looked at the carton of milk she had drunk earlier. That was definitely made for cats. It didn't help the doubts in his mind and he put the difference in food down for the moment as an effect of the mix of human and feline physiology. Taking a sausage from the box, he decided to just go with the flow and see whether it was all a joke or some strange reality he found himself in. Either way he could probably use it as inspiration for his writing.

Karina hadn't moved from her spot at the window and he approached her calmly, holding out the treat. 'It's not much, but I hope this will make you feel better.'

She glanced at it but kept still while looking out the window.

The only experience he had with grudges were those of a couple of women and they held them for a long time, and had no idea how long a cat could keep them. He placed the sausage on the windowsill close to her. 'I'll be in the lounge.' he said and left the study looking back once, but she still sat motionless.

At the lounge he sat down in the couch opposite of the one Karina had used, plugged his laptop in a power socket, and continued working on his manuscript to get some sense of normalcy.

A little later he noticed Karina as she silently entered the lounge, laid down on her couch, and turned on the TV to watch another nature program, all the while still ignoring him. But when she began eating her treat he smiled a little.

***

Hector had taken his laptop and had worked on his manuscript for a while when nature called. He put his laptop aside on the couch, went to the bathroom, and returned only to find Karina lying with her stomach on it. 'Ah! No! Bad cat!' he said and rushed at her. 'Off! That's not to lie on!'

Karina hissed sharply with her tail puffed up, jumped up and over the table between the couches, knocking a vase full of large flowers over, and jumped over the other couch and on top of a low book case, where she sat pouting on one side.

Hector groaned in frustration when he saw the page count had gone way up with pages full of gibberish. He slumped down in the couch and reloaded his last save, glad he had done one earlier but still unhappy about the last part he had lost. He consoled himself by the notion that she hadn't broken his laptop. 'Don't do that!' he said to her. 'You could have broken my laptop and I might have lost all my work since my last backup!'

Karina looked away and licked her wrist and the top of her hand.

He sighed and cleaned up the mess from the fallen vase before he could begin writing the part he had lost again.

***

A crash from the kitchen startled him. He looked up to see Karina had left her spot from the book case during the time he had spent writing. He put his laptop aside, stood up, turned back to his laptop, saved his file, and then hurried to the kitchen.

What the..' he said when he saw Karina's tight ass wriggling from behind the open door of the refrigerator and her tail swaying up high while items that belonged inside it lay at her feet on the floor. 'What are you doing!?'

She peeked out from behind the door with a fried chicken leg in her mouth. 'Wyaa?'

'Just look at the mess you made this time!' he said as he gestured at the floor.

She looked down, grabbed her plate of food, and walked leisurely away.

'Aaargh!' cried Hector as he looked at the clutter inside of the refrigerator. 'How come Miss Feeny hasn't brought you back or sent you to the pound already?' he said. 'I don't see what's so sweet about you.'

He couldn't leave the mess because he doubted Miss Feeny would take his word over her kitty-cat and begrudgingly began cleaning up once more.

After he was done he found the plate Karina had taken empty on one of the steps of the stairs with the chicken bones scattered on others. He looked around. 'And of course no sign of her.' he muttered and collected the bones.

After washing the plate he looked around for Karina, suspicious she might be causing the next trouble already. He hadn't found her downstairs and went up the stairs. 'Karina.. Here, kitty kitty kitty..' he said while listening intently for any sound, hoping it wasn't in the category of bad omens. When he passed a window looking out at the backyard he paused. It was open just far enough for someone to get through. Someone slender enough like a certain blond cat girl.

He looked left and right outside and spotted her chasing happily after fluttering butterflies through the garden near several flowerbeds with bright coloured flowers. He knew what would happen before he saw it. She dove between the flowers while she pawed at the fluttering insects and scattered petals around.

He shut the window quickly and hurried outside, remembering the instruction that Karina wasn't allowed to go outside. He realised it wasn't so much the harm she could do to the garden but the chance someone else might see her and begin to ask questions about why she acted like a cat.

Once outside she was no longer where he'd seen her. The flowerbed would survive with some care to his relief and he looked around frantically to find Karina. This time it was a splash that caught his attention and he hurried towards the source of the sound of water splashing.

He didn't know whether to laugh out loud or cry out in frustration at the sight of Karina standing dripping wet and muddy in the middle of a small pond with a couple of butterflies fluttering around her. The fat orange cartoon cat printed on the front of her shirt grinned wide at him with his coffee mug in his hand while Karina looked miserable like a catfish out of water with her ears down and her tail a ragged wet rope of hair.

A small smirk appeared on his face. 'I guess there is such a thing as karma.' he said and approached her. 'It's bath time for you.'

She froze at once and stared straight at him.

He raised an eyebrow. 'Oh? You understood what I said?'

She bolted away in a spray of water and mud towards the house and he chased after her because he knew what would happen next. 'Don't go in like that! You'll get mud all over!' he shouted.

The muddy footprint didn't surprise him when he ran inside. But seeing them go every which way was unexpected. He stood in the front hall and tried to figure out which tracks were the last one, and followed the faintest ones through a short hallway and into what he guessed was a guest room. He didn't need to guess where she hid when he saw the bed and the mud trail leading to it.

He crawled down and looked at Karina huddled under the bed. 'No use hiding or trying to get out from under it, you're dirty and you can't walk around the house like that. Especially when it'll get me into trouble.'

He reached under the bed but Karina moved further back against the wall.

'Come on out.' he said and tried to grab her arm. She swiped at his hand but he evaded her and grabbed her wrist. 'Got you now!' She growled at him and he cried out when she scratched his hand with her fingernails. He looked angry at the red streaks across the back of his painful hand as he clutched it. 'You little minx..' he grumbled and thrust his hand at her again. 'You're coming out of there!'

Karina growled and scratched but he gripped the front of her t-shirt tight and pulled her from underneath the bed with all his might. She resisted as he pulled her up and hit his head but he held on. She hissed and growled, and slipped down out of her t-shirt when he let go of her arm for a moment.

She bolted for the door but Hector grabbed her shorts in a quick reflex. She kicked at him and wriggled out of her shorts while he warded off her kicks. With a loud growl she jumped away and ran out the door.

'Bloody damned cat!' Hector shouted and ran after her.

She knocked over floor standing plants that were in her way and jumped up and over cabinet and tables, scattering anything on top across the floor while he chased her. Only when she slipped on a small rug in another drawing room did he tackle her onto the couch there. Growling and hissing loud,,she wrestled with him and swiped at his face.

Hector cried out again at the sharp pain when her nails scratched his cheek. He snarled at her in sudden rage and pinned her down. 'That hurt! You want to play the bad cat so much, you will be treated like one!' He pulled her over his knees, pulled up her tail roughly, and smacked her bare behind hard.

She yowled out loud and tried to wriggle out of his hold and he smacked her reddening behind again. Every slap against her tight flesh echoed sharp through the room with loud yowls of pain.

She ceased her resistance slowly and Hector noticed a change in every yowl she uttered. They came from deep within her throat and she spread her legs a little. He stopped spanking and watched while she squirmed on his lap and looked back at him with large, begging eyes. His palm was hot from slapping her as he rested it on her equally hot skin but there was something else. He looked at his palm and noticed it was partly moist.

Looking closer he saw the cause was her wet pussy and the scent made it clear that wasn't from the water from the pond. 'Myooww..' she moaned and swayed her red behind, her tail quivering in his hand.

He looked at her in surprise but the notion he just basically spanked an admittedly attractive young woman took hold in his crotch quicker than in his head. 'So, this turned you on?'

She yowled in lust again and pushed up her behind.

'I guess I'll just let you have it this once then.' he said and smacked her burning behind again.

She yowled sharp when the wave of pain and pleasure hit her and he continued spanking. Inching closer to her puffed up mound, Her yowling and growling became more urgent and she clawed at the seat and squirmed more and more until he slapped her directly on her red mound. Karina's mind went blank and uttered a deep beastly cry of pleasure in her climax.

She slumped across his lap and panted hard while he rested his hand on her hot flesh. He let go of her tail and stroked her back. 'That was something different.' he said. 'But then this whole day has been the most unusual that I've ever experienced.'

She turned her head and smiled up at him. 'Myaa?'

He chuckled. 'Well, I'm glad one of us thoroughly enjoyed it.'

She crawled back and pulled at his belt to unfasten it.

'Hey!' he said but her intention didn't displease him. He pushed up his hips while she pulled down his pants with his briefs and freed his erection She meowed in pleasure and her mouth was on him before he even completely pulled his shirt over his head.

He hummed in pleasure quickly at the sensation of her tongue rounding his tip and her mouth sucking hungrily on him. ' Ohh, that hits the spot. Just how much have you been wanting this?'

She answered by sucking and licking even harder and he watched her hips sway left and right with the pleasant swaying of her tail. In spite of all that had happened, the urge to come inside her mouth grew quickly and he soon grunted when his balls reached their limit and she meowed loud when he shot the stream of his human milk into the back of her throat. He breathed deep and watched her while she lapped up and sucked every drop out of him and purred loud. 'Damn, that was good.' he breathed and stroked her ear.

When she had thoroughly cleaned him with her tongue, she crawled up on her knees on the couch and looked back at him while she swayed her hips and her tail quivered up straight. The sight of that pussy's wet pussy brought out some of his animal side and he moved on his knees behind her and needed no hesitation in penetrating her hot pussy all the way.

Karina yowled and shivered in pleasure at Hector filling her depths and she moaned fast when he pumped his dick into her. Her deepest feline instincts went wild and she pressed her behind hard against his slapping hips and moaned hard with every reminder of the spanking of her sensitive skin.

Hector groaned at the tight grip around him by her pussy and pulled on her hips to hit her womb even harder with his tip. His mind gave up on believing he was fucking the blonde cat girl he was supposed to babysit today and sank down into the sea of pleasure it gave him.

Karina tightened her pussy around him with every deeper groan of lust from him and he groaned more the tighter and hungrier she became. Soon they were yowling and groaning loud together while he pounded deep and hard inside her and pushed the both of them to their height of pleasure. The moment he lost his mind and flooded her depths she shivered all over in the flash of heat and pleasure rushing through her and she yowled long and low in deep satisfaction.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,063 Followers
12