All Comments on 'Bad Kitty!'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
timothynoullettimothynoulletabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

Hector is very lucky to have this bad kitty would love to see more stories like this

tjb50caltjb50calabout 4 years ago

interspecies breeding?

lunchbox90lunchbox90about 4 years ago
10/10, needs more chapters

I loved this one! This one begs to be continued! What sort of science did this Franklin person perform that made a cat-girl? Are there more experimented animal girls like her? Can they be found? What other sort of hijinks can Karina & Hector get up to?

This NEEDS a sequel, or more chapters my dude, and I would read every single one!

chipmonk9chipmonk9about 4 years ago
Neat

That was a sweet but short story hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That...

was a cool story!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Interesting Human/Cat Girl

To have Hector take care of a Hybrid Cat Girl and slight domination and spanking that leads to sex is just wild and kinky.Now Karina has grown fond of Hector and wants him to stay with her so they can have more fun while Mrs. Feeny and Hectors Mom hang out.

But could Karina get pregnant if Hector came inside her,that would be EPIC if Karina had a litter of kittens/babies.This story is just sweet and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way fun!

Maybe I need to learn more about genetic engineering.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Weird but definitely great.

To read a story about a Half Human Half Cat Girl who causes trouble as a way of flirting and to attract Hector was very unusual,but very satisfying.Karina turned out to be somewhat a masochist or would it be BDSM,I am not sure as I am not much into those lifestyles.

But the idea of a Catgirl and a Human Male having wild sweaty animal sex is just majorly appealing.Although not mentioned I wonder if Hector and Karina could have kids or in this case kitten kids,it may seem unlikely but one could fantasise it happening.Also I wish a scientist or whoever really could gene splice animal and human dna and create girls who are both part human and part animal,and able to have sex,that would be mindblowingly awesome.Great story SciFurz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Funny start realistic middle and ending with a spark of imagination for readers. I'll have fun imagining the sequel.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

Every Time . . .

. . . I read this, I enjoy it more, especially pondering what the future might bring. After all, Miss Feeny isn’t getting any younger and naturally will want to make sure Karina will be well provided for, just in case. Leaving the house to Karina with a trust to handle the financial issues would do nicely and with Hector as caretaker, they should live happily ever after. He’ll have plenty of time to work on his manuscripts and perhaps Karina will have her paws full with a litter or two of kittens!

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 2 years ago

This is quite nice

Is a sequel planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a cute story that cries out for a sequel!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Kawaii!

11/10 Laser Pointers!!!!!

RMike35RMike353 months ago
As one commenter said.

Karina admittedly was a bad cat girl,but Hector set her straight and Karina got her ass spanked,so she basically was testing Hector to see if he had what it takes to keep her honest and happy.

She just wanted him to pay attention to her and punish her for misbehaving,but ultimately Karina wanted Hector to fuck her and be with her.Also it wasn't mentioned in the story but what one commenter suggested about Hector getting Karina pregnant and her having a litter of kittens or rather human kittens that have both genes seems like an awesome idea.

WrstkrfftWrstkrfftabout 1 month ago

This is another one of your stories I liked a lot. I understand I’s a short one by intention, but would have liked it even more if it would be longer - for example more teasing before they get it on, some funny interaction would be a nice contrast to her seemingly liking it rough, given how she reacted to spanking.

Anyway, thanks for the good read.

WrstkrfftWrstkrfftabout 1 month ago

Forgot to write it in my initial comment: I’d like if there would be a sequel without going down the most obvious route of pregnancy/kittens. Mad scientist bringing a sister of Karina or a brother, or a different species or them moving towards bondage, or any other surprising thing and throw in some cute/fun moments,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...