Bad Kitty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching between us, I ran my thumb around her clit, which really got her squealing and pounding on me even harder, desperate to get off. Then a sudden knock at the door, almost had Kat jumping off my lap, and my heart stalling in my chest, when the sales lady called out, "Do you need any help in there?"

I had to fight hard not to laugh as I held Kat in place, with an arm snug around her waist, so she wouldn't squirm away, or fall off my lap onto the floor. Smiling into her eyes, watching her trying not to giggle, I told the woman, "No, thanks, we're doing just fine."

"Okay, but just call me if you need any help."

"Sure thing," I called back -- like that was ever going to happen.

Then I grinned at Kat, and whispered over her lips, "Now where were we, before we were so rudely interrupted?"

Flashing me that gorgeous dimpled smile, she wiggled her eyebrows playfully and said, "I think I was giving my man a nice hard, pre-wedding ride."

Shaking my head at her, I told her, "Then come here and kiss me, gorgeous, and finish what you started." Then I captured her mouth, and kissed her long and slow, losing myself in both the intoxicating taste and feel of her as she clamped down on me nice and tight, clutching me deep inside her gorgeous body as she made love to my mouth and my delighted cock. Damn, we really had something special, and now all we had to do was make it legal.

Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, her lips planted on mine, my insatiable little Kat kept right on bouncing till she rode us to the finish line, both of us stifling groans as we came hard and fast, shuddering in each other's arms as I exploded like an erupting volcano splashing every last thing I had inside her.

After we'd both come that wickedly hard, our bodies still slightly trembling, the way she coyly grinned at me as we dressed, I just had to pull he into my arms and kiss her again. And when she instantly lost herself in our kiss and began to make love to my mouth all over again, and of course stroke me in her palm, getting me amazingly hard, it took us a while to finally pull apart. But eventually, with both of us panting pretty hard and still smiling our asses off, we pulled ourselves together and went and paid for her gown.

Then, just to be on the safe side, as we were leaving the store, I told Kat to hang back while I looked up and down the street both ways, just to be sure that the folks were nowhere around. And I couldn't tell you how relieved I was to see a taxi pulling up in front of the store just then, letting a couple of women out, so we wouldn't have to hang around outside, where we could be spotted together. I felt like a damn spy on a secret mission, when all I was trying to do was marry the woman I loved.

Once I felt sure the coast was clear, I quickly ushered Kat, with our bags into the back seat of the cab and told the driver that I wanted to head the diamond district to get us some rings.

In the back seat of the cab, tugging Kat into my side, I kissed the top of her head, and told her, "Can you believe that in just a few more hours, we'll be married?"

When she didn't respond, I leaned forward to get a look at her face, and asked, "Everything okay?"

She nodded, looking a little uncomfortable. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that I think we should tell everyone as soon as we get back what we've done, so that William knows that I won't be marrying him and he won't be made to look like a fool in front of our whole church. Then he can cancel the engagement party he had planned for Sunday. And it'll save him the embarrassment of everyone finding out at the party when I don't show up that I've chosen to marry you over him."

"Of course we'll tell them, Kat. Obviously we're not going to hide ourselves away forever. And once we're married, we'll have nothing to hide. And I promise William will find out in plenty of time, no worries."

Although she nodded, I noticed she stayed pretty quiet, and clasping her hand in mine, I just wished we could get on that plane, before anything else got in our way.

A good friend of mine, Max, has a high-end jewelry store in the heart of the diamond district. And I knew if we went to see him, we'd be getting the real thing, with lots to choose from.

And once we got in his store and I'd introduced Kat to Max, I smiled at the look of wonder in her eyes as she stared into one jewelry case after another. "You see anything you like?" I asked her, as she stared like a kid let loose in a candy shop.

Looking down at her dainty hands, she said, "They're all so pretty, but I couldn't wear anything too big or flashy, it's just not me. And also I don't want you spending a fortune on a ring for me, either."

I hugged her to my side and smiled at my friend watching us. "She's the practical type," I explained. Then cupping my hand around my mouth, I told him in a stage whisper, "But I still want to get her a really nice ring."

Chuckling, he crooked a finger, and said, "Then I think I know just what you're looking for."

And once he led us to another counter, I watched her face break into a delighted smile as he took a few rings out of a showcase full of beautiful solitaire diamonds with slender bands that looked like they'd be perfect for her. And both Kat and I pointed to the one we liked at the same time and laughed when we realized that we even shared the same taste in jewelry. A good size diamond solitaire with a delicate circle of diamonds around the band, made the whole thing glitter like twinkling stars under the lights.

And the moment she tried it on, the way she looked up and softly smiled into my eyes, I knew it was the ring for her.

As I slapped down my credit card, Max laughed and said, "Don't you even want to know the price?"

Smiling into the look of joy in her shimmering blue eyes, I told him, "Price doesn't matter, if it's the one she wants and it makes her this happy."

We also got matching bands for the wedding ceremony. And after we'd settled up, we had to hustle and get back to our apartment and pack so we wouldn't be late for our flight to Vegas. Figured we could grab a quick bite to eat at the airport, with time getting so tight.

Of course we probably wouldn't have been so late if we hadn't had that quickie in the fitting room, but we both needed that, maybe even just to get through this. And besides, it would be something we'd always remember; being so crazy in love with each other that I'd stripped her out of her gown, and we'd made love like horny teenagers in the bridal salon, even before we made it to the chapel to tie the knot.

Once we were finally in a cab heading to the airport, I noticed that Kat was looking a little off and breathing kind of funny, rubbing her hand over her belly. "You okay?" I asked her, brushing the back of my hand over her forehead and realizing she was clammy. "You know you feel a little warm." I just hoped she wasn't getting sick -- especially now -- not when we were so close to finally getting this thing done, and sealing the deal to become man and wife.

"I'll be okay," she assured me, drawing in a shaky breath, "probably just nerves."

I hoped that's all it was, but it looked like more than just a case of the jitters to me, seeing as she looked kind of flushed, and not in a good way, like when she was aroused.

Since Kat didn't want anything to eat, afraid it would make her feel even worse on the plane, we just headed for the departure lounge and I held her hand and brushed back her hair till boarding for our flight was announced.

Once we finally got on board, I asked a flight attendant if she could have some water, and she got her bottle. But after Kat had barely taken a mouthful and then reached for the barf bag in the seat pocket, I figured she had to have some kind of bug or something going on with her stomach. But I found it kind of odd, since I'd kissed her a lot and if it was some kind of virus, I should be feeling it, too, but I felt fine -- anxious about her of course, but otherwise okay.

Tipping the water bottle, I wet a tissue and held it to her forehead, telling her, "I just hope you're not getting sick now."

She managed to give me a tepid smiled, and muttered, "You and me both."

The flight wasn't that long, but Kat never let go of the barf bag. By the time we were ready to land, thankfully she wasn't as warm and clammy, but still looked a little off. "Are you feeling nauseous?" I asked her as the plane began it's descent to land in Vegas.

She carefully nodded her head. "Yeah, for the past couple of days, but it comes and goes, but I notice it's worse in the morning as soon as I get out of bed for some reason. And it's not usually this bad this late in the day."

Holy shit. Staring straight ahead, I felt stunned as it struck me. First thing I thought of was morning sickness. And then I slowly started to smile, the more I thought about it. Maybe we'd be getting that house in the country after all, if I'd managed to knock her up.

We were both so focused on her feeling queasy that we barely noticed the bright lights of the city as we landed. But we sure knew we were in Vegas once we were riding up the strip in a limo. Driving along Las Vegas Boulevard at night, with all the glittering signs and buildings, the lights were almost blinding.

Once we arrived, our hotel was beautiful and just bustling with people coming and going. After we checked in, the way Kat leaned her head against my shoulder in the elevator, had me worried, so I asked her, "You want me to call you a doctor?"

Pulling a face, she looked up at me like I'd grown two heads. "Over an upset tummy? He'll think we're insane. I'm sure I'll be fine. I think I just need to lie down for a few minutes and it'll pass, like it usually does."

"Okay." But I was starting to wonder if we'd even make it to the chapel. I'd brought a couple barf bags with us from the plane, and tried not to laugh as I pictured her in her beautiful white gown clutching a bouquet in one hand and a barf bag in the other, as we said our 'I do's.' Sure that the Justice of the Peace would want to ask her if she was really up for marrying me if the idea of it made her want to hurl.

Once we got inside, our suite was amazing, five star all the way. All done in classic soft beiges, creams and whites, probably bigger than our two apartments combined, it also had an incredible floor to ceiling view of the Vegas strip that we could even see from our bed. And once I got her stripped off and comfortable in the big California king sized-bed, and handed her the remote control for the TV, and got her some more water from the mini-fridge, I told her I'd be right back.

Then I high-tailed it back downstairs and headed for the drug store a few doors down that I'd noticed as we drove up to the hotel. After checking out the selection, I picked two different kinds of pregnancy test kits just to be sure, and a couple of bottles of ginger ale for her, too. And I got some anti-nausea medication to help with her upset stomach and a box of soda crackers for her to munch on, just in case my hunch was right, and she actually was pregnant.

Now all I had to do was carefully suggest to Kat that just in case what she was feeling wasn't an upset tummy, but morning sickness, she might want take a test -- just to know for sure.

She was still awake when I got back. Crawling onto bed beside her, I poured her a glass of ginger ale, handed it to her and told her, "And I got you something else, too."

After taking a sip, looking at the bag from the drug store I was holding she asked, "What did you get?"

"Uh... a pregnancy test kit?"

Her eyes flew open wide as she sat straight up in bed, her arms instantly wrapping around her stomach. "Oh, my god, Ethan, you really think I could be pregnant?"

With a shrug I said, "Anything's possible. And no method of birth control is a hundred percent guaranteed. So it might not hurt to know if that's what's been be making you feel sick, especially in the mornings. And of course once we get home, you can always check with your doctor, to know for sure."

Just the thought of it had her dropping head into her hands and starting to moan. "I thought it was crazy that we were sneaking off together to get married like this, but what if I'm pregnant, too? I don't think my father will ever forgive me."

I pulled her into my arms, gently stroking her hair. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sure being a teacher that you've always hoped to be a mom one day, and maybe now you will be."

Her bottom lip started to quiver, as she murmured against my chest, "Yeah, but I'd never planned on starting a family before I was even married. And won't my father be thrilled when he finds out that not only did I sneak off and marry you against his wishes, but that I was already pregnant with your child."

"Kat, we don't know that for sure. So why not try one of the tests, and then we'll know one way or the other."

She turned her head and looked up at me and said, "You sure you still want to marry me if I'm pregnant? I don't even know if you like kids, or if you ever planned to have any."

Cupping her face in my hand, I told her, "You've got to know how much I love you, Kat. So of course I'd love to have a baby with you. And I promise, I'll be fine with it either way, whether you're pregnant or not."

Blowing out a breath, with a resigned nod, she took the bag and disappeared into the bathroom. Then a few minutes later she came out with the test sticks in her hand. And when I held my arms open for her, she curled up against me on the bed and we both stared at the little pair of plastic sticks for what felt like an eternity until finally we both gasped when we saw -- a great big plus sign appearing on both of them, confirming my suspicions.

Kat covered her mouth and cried out, "Oh, my god, I can't believe I'm pregnant!"

Squeezing her tight I threw back my head laughing out loud and said, "Holy shit, I can't believe you're pregnant!"

But she wasn't laughing when she looked up at me. "I can hardly believe this is happening, and yet you sound so happy."

Dropping a kiss on her lips, I told her, "I am happy. And why wouldn't I be? We're having a baby together, Kat. And now we know why you've been feeling sick. And it's all good. We just got started on our family a little early, that's all."

Slowly nodding her head as it began to sink in, she murmured, "But I still can't believe it, especially since I thought I'd taken the right precautions."

"Well, considering the fact we've been going at it pretty well non-stop from the moment we first hooked-up, we shouldn't be all that surprised that one of my swimmers managed to sneak through."

She heaved a sigh. "Well, I guess we're going to have a baby then, aren't we?"

Pressing a kiss to her cheek, I said, "Yeah, but first I'm going to marry its mother, and make it legal."

Finally, I was glad to hear her laugh, telling me, "So, if we're really doing this, I guess we'd better get ready."

I got dressed in the bathroom, and let Kat have the bedroom, and when I came out and saw her in her dress with her hair up, totally blown away by how gorgeous she really was, I just shook my head and said, "Wow, Kat, I don't think you've ever looked more beautiful. And now I can hardly believe that this is actually going to happen, and you're really going to be mine."

Giving me the once over in my tux, she grinned. "And you are one handsome devil, aren't you? No wonder I wanted to get with you from the moment I first saw you."

Slipping my arms around her waist, pressing a kiss to her lips, careful not to ruin her make up, I told her, "Then let's do this, baby. Let's go and get married."

Once we arrived, both our eyes popped open wide as we pulled up in the limo to the garden chapel. It was just so much prettier and classier than either of us ever dreamed. A romantic trellis covered in ivy, white roses and sparkling lights, took centre stage. And the way the silver-haired Justice of the Peace waiting for us, gave us a reassuring smile as we approached him, I knew we'd done the right thing, choosing to tie the knot here.

Considering we were in a glitzy over the top city like Las Vegas there was nothing tacky about it, and thankfully, there wasn't an Elvis impersonator anywhere to be seen.

And when I looked over at the look of awe in Kat's gaze, before she smiled up into mine, seeing her eyes sparkling with unshed tears had me choking up, too.

Damn, but I did have a gorgeous bride, undoubtedly the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on. Her cheeks pink with emotion, long red hair in a pretty up-do, body wrapped in a dress that hugged every last one of her curves, with the bounty of her breasts nearly spilling from the top, I could hardly believe it was really happening, and she was finally going to be mine. And for just as long as we both shall live, at least once we got ourselves married.

I took her hand and gave it a squeeze, my heart nearly stopping in my chest, when I looked at her face and noticed her bottom lip trembling and her eyes looking pretty misty. And suddenly I wondered if this whole thing was happening a little too fast for her. Cupping her face and wiping away her tears with my thumbs, I asked her, "Kat, are you really ready to do this?"

When she bit into her lip and didn't answer me right away, I swear my heart stalled in my chest. But the moment she finally smiled into my eyes and said, "Yes, I can hardly wait to marry you, Ethan. I've just never felt this happy and overwhelmed." I swear, I'd never been more overjoyed, seeing that dimpled light up her pretty face.

The officiant had been waiting on us patiently, but finally he cleared his throat to get our attention, probably wondering if we'd ever stop grinning at each other like fools. And once the ceremony began, the seriousness of what we were doing, seeming to really hit us, had us listening carefully to every word he said.

The look of devotion in my girl's eyes when we I slipped that ring on her finger, promising to love her till my dying breath, had my eyes misting up all over again. And damn, I loved that she looked just as overjoyed as I felt, when she promised to love me forever, too.

And when the J.P. finally smiled and announced, "I now declare you man and wife, you may kiss your bride."

I just couldn't stop myself from raising my arm in a triumphant fist-pump, now that we'd actually pulled it off and gotten us married. I yelled out, "Yes!" making Kat let out a nervous giggle, before I tugged her into my arms and nearly kissed her face off. I was just so damned happy and relieved that finally, and truly, after all we'd been through, she was all mine and nothing and no one was ever going to pull us apart.

When we eventually did pull apart, I looked into her eyes and told her, "God, I love you, Kat," and she just wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight, apparently too choked up to even speak. And I know I'd never felt such depth of emotion, knowing that I'd just married the love of my life and that we were really going to have the life together we'd only ever dreamed of -- and apparently with a baby of our own now, too.

After we'd posed for a few pictures with the chapel photographer, I got out my phone and took a few selfies, since we were told we'd have to wait to have the ones they took emailed to us later. And I wanted this for us to have and look at now, just so we'd know it really happened and we were actually man and wife.

Kat was positively glowing when we went into the adjoining hotel for our wedding dinner. The waiter kindly took a picture for us at our table toasting with Champagne. But after we'd posed, Kat asked for a bottle of soda water, since it occurred to both of us that she'd have to abstain now for the next nine months or so because of the baby.