Bad Kitty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I still couldn't believe what a lucky bastard I was, not only to be married to the woman of my dreams but also having her pregnant with my child, convinced it couldn't get much better than this.

Finally she leaned across the white linen-covered table, reached for my hand and said, "I still can't believe we're married, especially with how fast we did it."

Lifting her hand to my lips and placing a kiss on her fingers, I said, "I know, and I can't even describe in words how good it feels to know that you're really mine and nothing's going to tear us apart."

She grinned, flashing her dimples, telling me, "And you're mine now, too."

Considering how she'd been feeling, I was glad she seemed to enjoy our wedding dinner. We had surf and turf with a Caesar salad, and we both agreed that the meal was fantastic. And we even found room to share a piece of the tiny white wedding cake they brought to our table, compliments of the chef with his best wishes.

And it all just felt so perfect, I was sure we'd done the right thing eloping without telling a soul.

We even took a turn on the dance floor and they took a few a pictures of us dancing cheek to cheek and smiling into each other's eyes. And I couldn't believe what a perfect wedding it turned out to be, especially considering how fast the whole thing happened, since we only booked it in the morning.

Later in the limo, I had Kat curled at my side with my arm wrapped snuggly around her for the ride back to our hotel. And when she started to yawn I tugged her into my lap and softly kissed her. Giving me a groggy smile, she said, "I just hope I can stay awake long enough to enjoy our wedding night."

Smiling at the thought of stripping her out of her poofy white gown, wiggling my eyebrows, I said, "Me, too." But since we had our whole lives ahead us to make love, if she was too tired, I'd let her sleep.

Stroking my cheek, she tipped her head and said, "You know what I'd love to do in bed, our first time as man and wife?"

I shook my head, not even sure if what she probably had in mind would even be legal, even in a state like Nevada with how adventurous she'd become. But when she smiled into my eyes and softly kissed my lips and whispered, "I just want to make love with my new husband." My heart must have swelled to twice its size in my chest, since I that's all I wanted to do with her, was make slow sweet love and hold each other close till we fell asleep in each other's arms. Tonight I didn't want any blindfolds or handcuffs or anything crazy or kinky. I just wanted to make love to my woman and really let her see what I was feeling for her.

We kissed long and slow in the elevator on the way up to our room, glad that we had the car to ourselves. And Kat laughed and hugged me tight around the neck when I lifted her off her feet and carried her over the threshold into our suite.

And I couldn't believe she looked nervous and started to blush when I set her down on her feet beside the bed, especially considering all the crazy stuff we'd already done with each other.

Then I said, "Hang on," and went and got a navy blue velvet jeweler's box out of my luggage. And when I handed it to her, she looked confused. "It's your wedding gift," I explained.

She looked a little upset when she said, "But I didn't get anything for you. We just did everything so fast, there wasn't time. And how did you even manage to get this for me without me seeing?"

"I arranged it with my friend Max before we went to pick our rings. But believe me, just being able to finally marry you is plenty gift enough for me. So, why don't you open it and see if you like it."

When she opened the box and saw the delicate gold locket, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes and said, "I love it, Ethan, it's beautiful. Thank you so much."

Then when I turned it over and let her read the inscription. 'Love you forever, Ethan' along with our wedding date, she threw herself into my arms, let go and sobbed against my chest.

I chuckled as I held her. "Hey, no tears on your wedding night, I'm sure that's got be to be bad luck." Gently stroking her hair as she wept into my shirt, I told her, "Hey, I never meant to make you cry, I just thought you'd like a little token to remember the day."

Finally she pulled back wiping at her eyes. "You're just so thoughtful. I can't believe how lucky I am to have married you."

And we just held each other for the longest time. And finally I reached for my phone, picked a nice slow song, Roberta Flack and Peabo Bryson's, 'Tonight I celebrate my love for you,' and smiling into her eyes, I told her, "Got to have at least one more dance with my bride on our wedding night."

Holding each other close, gazing out on the glimmering neon strip below us, swaying to the music and smiling into each other's eyes, exchanging kisses, as rushed as the whole thing was, I think we had the best wedding ever.

And when Kat coyly grinned up at me and started to unbutton my shirt, tugging off my bow-tie, and tossing it aside, I asked her, "Not sleepy anymore?"

Shaking her head, she whispered against my lips, "No, actually, I'm wide awake now. And I'm all yours."

I groaned as I tugged down the zipper on her dress, loving how it pooled into a snow white cloud at our feet, as I whispered over her lips, "Then I guess it's time I really made you mine."

And looking down at my blushing bride smiling up at me with her eyes overflowing with emotion, my eyes almost popped out of my head. In just a sexy white lace strapless bra, tiny lace panties and sexy white heels, and even white silk stockings with a garter belt, fuck she looked incredible. And damn, my dick was twitching like crazy to get at her. She just looked so fucking hot and more gorgeous than I'd ever seen her.

Shaking my head, I quietly murmured, "You know as long as I live, I don't think I'll ever forget how beautiful you look right now."

When she opened her arms and said, "Then take me to bed, Ethan," my clothes were gone in a heartbeat, quickly scattered in a pile on the floor with her dress. And as I lifted her into my arms and pressed my lips to hers, I couldn't believe how good it felt to know that we'd be together like this now for the rest of our lives.

Wanting to take my time, and make it special for her, I made slow sweet love to her mouth, gliding my tongue over hers. Only teasing her with my hands at first, I traced them over every inch of her body, till I had her shivering. Finally both us too aroused to wait any longer, once I'd unclipped her bra and suckled her pretty breasts, till she was throwing back her head and tearing at my hair, I slowly slid my tongue in a long leisurely path down the length of her, over her warm little belly, till I was making love to her warm little pussy with my mouth.

"Oh, god, Ethan," she cried out, "I'm just so glad so you're mine, especially when you can drive me this crazy."

Smiling against her sex, I knew just how she felt. I loved everything last thing about her, the scent of her, the taste of her and especially the feel of her quivering against my tongue. And even the sting of her tugging at my hair, had me positively gleeful to finally be able to call her mine.

When at last I got up on my knees between her thighs and spread her legs, the look of desire in her eyes as I held myself above her poised to take her, nearly slayed me. And I knew I was right where I was meant to be, sinking into my woman and showing her just how good this thing we had together truly was. Rolling my eyes as she sucked me in deeper with every flex of my hips, I felt sure that heaven couldn't have felt any sweeter than burying myself deep in my beautiful bride.

"Mmm, Ethan," she moaned, wrapping herself around me like a second skin. As she slid her legs around my waist, tenderly stroking her silky thighs, I claimed her mouth, loving the sound of her whimpering desperately into our kiss as I took my time and really made love to her, sinking into her deep and slow with one long leisurely thrust after another.

But eventually as I swiveled my hips, to give her swollen clit what I knew she needed, seeing how she was panting and tossing her head, I could tell she was close. And the way we kissed as we came to together in an explosive rush, clutching her tight to my chest, I whispered, "Oh, my god Kat, it all just feels so perfect."

She could only nod and smile into my eyes, she just looked so overjoyed that her eyes were starting to tear up all over again. And finally after we'd made love for what felt like forever, I rolled to her side gently stroking her back. Stroking my hand over her hair, I could tell she was nodding off. Dropping one last kiss on her lips, I said, "Thank you, sweetheart. I'll never forget this night with you."

Curled in close with her tight my arms, placing my hand on her belly, smiling as I dozed off, I had no idea it was possible to be this happy or love anyone this much. With my new wife and unborn baby snuggled in close, I knew I had everything a man could ever want, and yet I could still barely believe that I was lucky enough to have actually made it happen.

But in the morning, the spell was broken when Kat woke up feeling nauseous again and had to run to the washroom the moment she opened her eyes. So, deciding to eat in our room so she wouldn't have to move around too much, I ordered her some dry toast and tea, which she assured me was all she could stomach, and I just had a bagel rather than risk making her feeling worse if I ordered something that might put her off.

But luckily the queasiness didn't last too long and eventually we had a fun kinky shower together and later even managed to get outside for a little walk. First though, we played a few slot machines side by side downstairs in the casino, and when we got tired of that, we took a stroll along the strip. And Kat looked absolutely adorable in a little white sundress and heels staring wide-eyed at everything she saw with the innocence of a child. God, she was just so sweet, I actually hoped she'd stay like this, since her naiveté was one of the things I loved about her most. Well, that and the fact she had to be the most adventurous woman I'd ever known, as well as the most insatiable.

Letting go of her hand and slipping my arm around her waist, I pressed a kiss to the side of her face and asked, "You okay?"

Giving me a flash of those sexy dimples, she nodded and said, "Yeah, I think getting out and getting some fresh air is helping."

But just to be on the safe side, we didn't overdo it. And when we got back to our room, we crawled back into bed together and put on a movie and just kicked back and relaxed. And when she dozed off with her arm wrapped around me, I kissed the top of her and I slept for a while, too. And it felt nice just being together in bed and being close, especially knowing we were man and wife.

When I woke a few hours later, I was surprised to see that she was up, and staring out the window. Getting up, and wrapping my arms around her from behind, I asked, "Everything okay?"

Though she nodded, I noticed she didn't turn around and just kept staring off at the mountain range in the distance. Finally she heaved a sigh and said, "As nice as this has been, I think it's time we went home and let everyone know what we've done."

Gently rubbing a hand over her belly I kissed the top of her head and said, "Sure, we can head out. And now all we have to do is tell everyone we're married."

Though she nodded, I didn't like how tense she felt, or that she kept her gaze trained out the window, like she was scared to even face me. Finally turning her in my arms, I tipped up her chin and told her, "It's going to be okay, Kat. And they'll just have to accept the fact that we're married. And now they won't have any choice because it's done."

Wrapping her arms tightly around me, heaving a shaky breath, she murmured, "I just hope you're right."

I noticed Kat was awfully quiet on the flight home, so I just held her hand and made sure she had whatever she needed, though she assured me every time I asked that she felt fine and didn't feel sick anymore. Except for her nerves, I noticed, since her hands felt pretty shaky as she clenched my hand in hers.

Gazing over and noticing a cute little brown-haired girl sitting across from us animatedly chatting with her mother, I still had a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that Kat was actually pregnant with our baby, and in less than I year we'd be more than just husband and wife, we'd be parents to our own little bundle of joy. And it was a lot of change for both of us, especially in such a short time. And I just hoped that Kat wasn't too overwhelmed by it all.

Then I looked up and groaned when I recognized one of the flight attendants was Nadia, who'd I'd hooked up with a couple of times over the last few years. Her face instantly broke into a smile as she approached me, completely oblivious to the fact that I was holding Kat's hand beside me. Wrapping her hand around my neck and planting a smacking kiss on my cheek, Nadia said, "Wow, Ethan, long-time no see. So, what were you doing in Vegas?"

Thinking it was best to diffuse the situation right away, especially before Kat got annoyed, letting go of Kat's hand I held up my left hand showing her my brand new wedding ring. Then I smiled at Kat, and said, "We just got married. Nadia this is Kat, my new bride."

Obviously shocked, slapping her hands on both her cheeks, letting out a little gasp, Nadia's eyes flew open wide. And when she finally managed to compose herself, she leaned across me, and offered to shake Kat's hand, telling her, "Well, I guess I should congratulate you then. I honestly never thought Ethan would be the marrying type, but I guess miracles do happen."

Though Kat narrowed her eyes on me suspiciously, she still smiled up at shapely, blonde Nadia and graciously said, "Thank you."

And I had a feeling we'd be talking about this later, since one of the problems we'd had was her not trusting me, especially with my notorious track record with women. But I'd just have to tell her that it was all in the past and now that we were married I'd never want anyone but her, because it was true. Nadia might be beautiful, but she didn't do a thing for me anymore, especially now that I had Kat.

Once we'd landed, on the cab ride back to the apartment I managed to get her mind off everything she was worried about, as we talked about looking for a house. Seeing as we had a little one on the way, and both of us only had a one bedroom apartment, we knew we'd need the space.

And I was glad when we got home and she laughed when I took a moment to kiss her and carry her over the threshold at my apartment. Since we mostly stayed at my place, I figured it would be home for us -- at least for now.

Tired after the flight home, she agreed that we could tell everyone what we'd done in the morning. I made her the scrambled eggs she wanted for dinner and then we took off our clothes and crawled into bed together. And having her close beside me right where she belonged just felt so good, that I could feel myself falling asleep with a smile on face stretching from ear to ear.

But a few hours late, I awoke, still-half asleep moaning, when I felt Kat wrap her hand around me and start to give me a hand job. Chuckling, I opened my eyes and said, "Is there something I can help you with?"

I could feel her lips curling into a smile when she pressed a kiss to my chest and murmured, "Mmm, yes, I can't believe how much I want you again. A few of the teachers I work with who've had babies told me they became insatiable during their pregnancies, and I now I know what they meant, I want you so badly right now, I could just eat you up."

And before I knew it she was crawling on top of me and sliding her hot little pussy along the length of my cock. And let me tell you, I couldn't have happier to discover that one of the side effects of getting her pregnant would be this arousing. Man, what a fantastic way to start our married life with my gorgeous little Kat as horny as hell.

Later, after we'd had a light breakfast in the morning, and Kat assured me she was feeling well enough to face the parents, she called her father and asked if she could go over and see him.

But she was so nervous on the taxi ride over to his place that afternoon, she actually had me worried that she was going to hurl. I was glad in a way that my mother would be there too, so we could tell them both at once what we'd done and get it over with in one go, and wouldn't have to do it twice.

After Kat gave them both a peck on the cheek and said hello, and I'd hugged my mom, we all went into the living room and sat down together. Though Kat had told me that she wanted to be the one to break the news, noticing how pale she'd gone as she looked at them, anxiously biting into her lip, I wished she'd agreed to let me be the one to tell them so she wouldn't have to go through it.

Finally she took a long deep breath and announced, "We have some news."

Her father frowned, looking confused. "The two of you have news?"

She nodded and said, "Yes, Daddy, we do." Then she winced as she told him in a rush, "Ethan and I went to Vegas and got married."

My mother gasped out loud as her father instantly shot to his feet, looking furious. Towering over us, he actually growled pointing at me. "No," he said, "You cannot be married to him. For goodness sake, Kitty, Ethan's practically your brother, what were you thinking?"

I reached for Kat's hand as she swallowed hard and told him, "But it's too late, Daddy, it's done. And we're man and wife now."

He shook his head looking shocked and disappointed with both of us as he said, "Well, seeing as you did this, knowing darn well that you'd been promised to William, then you'd better get yourself an annulment, because Ethan is not the man I intended for you to marry. And once Jane and I get married in a few weeks you'll be siblings. And what will people say? How could do something like this, Kitty? Running off and getting married behind my back, especially to someone like Jane's son Ethan that you barely even know."

Looking down at our joined hands, she murmured, "But I love him, Daddy. And I know that he's good to me, and he loves me, too."

"Oh, my," my mother said, giving me an uncomfortable look.

"Sir, with all due respect," I finally piped up, "Kat's a grown woman who knows what she wants. And we make each other so happy, that we decided to get married. And she never actually agreed to marry William. That was always your idea, not hers."

Glaring me down, he said, "Well, if she'd like to be able to hold head her up again, and not live the rest of her life hanging it in shame, then I think you two had better look into getting yourselves untied and pretty darn quick."

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head. Damn, never in my wildest dreams did I picture it going down like this once we let the parents in on what we'd done. And I imagined that letting him know there was also a baby to think of too, would go over like a lead balloon. So, I took Kat by the hand and helped her to her feet. Finally taking a stand, I said, "Sorry she didn't fall in with the plans you made for her when she was still a kid, but we're married now and we intend to stay that way."

Kat was shaking so hard by the time we got outside that just I held her in my arms till she finally stopped sniffling. Then she looked up at me and said, "Oh, god, Ethan, what are going to do? He's so angry with us. I've never seen him so upset."

I just wished I had an answer for her, but right now I didn't have a clue. But one thing I knew for sure, we were sure as hell staying married, no matter if her father accepted it or not.