Bad Labelling

Story Info
Hormones? What do they do? It says on the box...
655 words
3.72
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so I am going to try to explain this, but I am really not sure that I understand it much myself. So, anyway, hormones -- do you know what they are? They are like chemicals that run around your body and make your body like a guy or a girl. Who would believe such stuff?

Anyhow, back then I was a guy. I mean back before this happened. So, I was not much of a guy, I guess. I wanted to be more of a guy, and people said I wasn't. I mean, I was little and weak and not hairy. Like, not a manly man.

People said this was because of hormones. I did not have enough of them. I needed hormones to attract women. I wanted to attract women like the one on the box. She looked really good with big tits and everything.

The words on the packet -- like the blurb or whatever - read: "To increase a person's charisma by containing hormones efficacious in developing the attractive traits for the desired gender". Why do labels have to use words like that? What is charisma? What are traits? What the fuck is efficacious? Like, the gender I desired was women.

"Completely safe to use several to speed up the process". That I can understand. The more you take the faster the change.

There was a picture of a woman on the box. Like, I wanted to be attractive to her, not be her. I mean, there are pictures of women on the condom box, and they are not the one's using those. You use the condoms to fuck the women -- right?

"Use several to speed up the process". I wanted to. I went all out. I wanted to change my body and I wanted that fast. And when things started to change, I figured that it was like, you know, the first phase or something. I doubled down and double dosed my double dose.

I am not saying women are dumb, or that I was a smart guy, but it seemed to me that these hormones were affecting my brain too. I mean, things that should have made me angry just didn't. I mean when you are trying to grow muscles and lose the flab and the opposite happens, you know something ain't right. You should get angry -- right? I was just Okay with it, and I don't know why. I just felt good -- like happy just hanging around the house. I even started cleaning!

I can't even remember how many months it was, but then there I was with these huge wobbly tits hanging off my chest and my long soft hair all pinned up on my head, wearing makeup. I started to get the urge to go out and get laid, but my dick had stopped working. Somehow it just seemed that sex would have to be different -- like, let somebody else do the work and I just lie back and smile. It sure seemed like there was plenty to smile about

My guys says that I have the body, breasts and face to charm any man, and as for the little thing, as longs as I keep that tucked away he says we can ignore it until it is cut off. What is he talking about?

Has it really been a year, or was it just an hour? I kept the empty boxes and there are plenty of them, yet it seems like it was no time at all.

Ain't it nice that all it takes to be sexually successful is to have good hair and makeup, great tits and a sloppy hole? You just need to know how to squeak and squeal. You don't need to talk nice or any of that stuff. Which is just as well, because I know I am not that smart.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2023