Summer Camp for Naughty Husbands Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve learns more about his loving family.
1.5k words
4.32
15.8k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had it, you need to get yourself out of here for the weekend. When you get back on Monday, we can talk. Until then, I don't want to hear your voice!" said Nicole to her husband.

"So where am I supposed to go? I won't get a reservation anywhere. You know how hard it is to find a hotel room this week!" said Steve, the naughty husband.

"Here. It's a flyer for a summer camp for adults. Maybe you can go there. All I know is that I need some space and you are not going to be here this weekend!"

"What is this place and how did you get this kind of flyer!"

"It looks like some weird sex camp!"

"It's not weird, it's something I saw online and sent for. I was going to talk to you about it. Since you have been such an idiot about me having my mom move in for the month, I want you out of the house this weekend. I don't know what they do, but I do know they should have space and can take you right away. Get on the phone and give them a call!" she said with all the intensity that she could muster.

"Fine. And for the record, this is your idea!"

"Yep, my idea and I accept all the consequences of whatever goes on. I need to get my mom settled and I can't deal with you right now!"

Steve takes a moment and looks up the Summer Camp online. There is something for everyone. From Crossdressing 101 to Bondage and Rope 401. The camp is for people who want to go to a "sleep away camp" and are looking for something different.

"Nicole, I want you to take a moment and look at this. There is all sorts of stuff to do. What were you thinking? I don't even want to take a stab at these courses without your approval!"

"Here give me that. You go get packed I will get this set up and you will be surprised when you get there with my weekend pass for you. I will pick something that I think you will like and will be good for our relationship!"

"Thank you, some freaky courses there. I don't want to risk you being pissed by me getting involved!"

"Well thank you for thinking about us. Go get ready and I will call up there and get it done. If it turns out, you like it, why don't you stay for the week!"

Steve readied himself and put a bag together that would allow him to do anything he saw on the list. The drive up to Bonne View Camp was spectacular. Steve had thoughts of what Nicole would pick for him. He hoped she would sign him up for the ultimate massage clinic or maybe something like nude hiking. That was not her plan.

Steve entered the outer gate for the camp. Set up much like a military base with an inner and an outer gate. Once you pass the second one you are on the property, signs alert you to focus on the road and be aware of nude hikers and runners.

"Welcome Steve. Nicole called and said you would be here soon. Good to meet you. We have everything ready for you. Here is a map of the property. You can see the red-circled building. You will be bunking there!"

"Bunking!"

"Yes, we put all the new people in each group together for the first night, so they can make friends and learn the system. Don't worry, you will fit right in. I can tell!" said the gatekeeper, clad in a skimpy swimsuit with nothing hiding her goodies.

Steve made his way to the bunkhouse in time for the pre-lunch meeting. Everyone was sitting around a table that had a variety of outfits. Some simple, some frilly, some barely there.

"Hello and welcome, Steve. We are about to get started. You can get your bunk worked out after lunch. Let's get you up to speed on what we have talked about so far and we can get started with your first assignment!" said the camp counselor.

"Ok, thank you!"

"Guys this group is specifically to create more compliant husbands and partners. You will receive specific assignments to expand your willingness, and expertise to be good around the home. We will split you up into pairs and you will be accountable to that person for the weekend!"

"Without further chit-chat. Here are the assignments!" he said as he handed out envelopes to each of the campers. Steve got one in pink which was to indicate that he would be a submissive sissy for the weekend.

"Wait, what is this? This says that I am to wear a dress for the weekend and be my partner's sissy. He is to keep control of my every move and ensure I am being a good, obedient sissy. I didn't sign up for this!"

"That is correct, your wife did. She also said, if you were not going to do it, let you know that you would not have a home to come back to. Sorry, some of the mistresses are firm about this!"

Steve pondered the consequences and melted into the chair. He could see that his lot is cast and that he would be wearing a dress very soon. He looked at the contents of the envelope closer and it started with a shower. His partner was to help him shower and remove all hair from his body except his eyebrows and the hair on top of his head.

"Steve, here is your partner, John Luc, he is from France and is here for a month. His specialty is being a dom and you will be in good hands with him!"

"Good to meet you!" said Steve as he went to shake John Luc's hand.

"Hello, let's get you to the shower. We have a lot to do, and I am hungry. Let's get on it so we can go eat!" he said with a sexy, heavy French accent...

"OK, strip!" said John Luc as he warmed the water.

"Here is how this is going to go. I will shave you the first time to make sure everything is gone. After that, it's up to you. Get under the water and lather up. I have shaving cream and I will start on your back first!" he said as he got the razor out from the package.

John Luc took care of doing a thorough job with the razor. He had Steve's back done in a few minutes. Even having him bend over to expose his undercarriage. He took care to get his legs super smooth and used another razor for them.

"Turn and face me. Don't worry if you get hard, it's gonna happen. It's supposed to happen. I will stick to the business for now!" he said as he lathered up Steve's chest.

The first time having someone other than your spouse, or partner, shower with you is reason enough to get excited. Having hands go all over your body doing something so exciting is just too much to take. Steve is having a hard time keeping himself from releasing his tensions. John Luc knows this and is doing everything he can to torment him while keeping within the scope of the assignment.

"OK all done. Dry off and we will do the silk scarf test!"

"What is that!"

I take a silk scarf and run it over your body to make sure that no area will catch the scarf. If it does catch, I will work to tidy up the area. After this time, it's up to you. The punishment for not having smooth skin will be ten swats with the paddle in front of the group!"

"Here is your outfit. I am starving, hurry and get dressed we can do the makeup after lunch.!' said John Luc.

Steve is handed a bag with a very short pink skirt. A blouse with lace around the sleeves. Cute Pink panties with ruffles, a plug with a red jewel in the base, a metal chastity cage for his penis that looks too small, white hose, a pink garter belt, a breastplate with Size D cup boobs, and a bra to match the panties. He is also given three pairs of shoes with varied heel heights and a wig that is over the top with hairspray and stiff, upswept and curled in a bob style.

Steve got dressed and chose shoes with the shortest heels. He was ready.

"Key please!" said John Luc.

"Here!" he said.

John Luc took the key to the cage and threw it out the window.

"Don't worry. You're mine now. You won't need your little clitty!"

The two walked off to the camp restaurant. The display of people going to lunch is shocking to Steve. There are nudes, slave types with collars and chains, crossdressers, women, men, who knows. All are a new sensual wake-up call for Steve.

After lunch, the training gets serious. Join us for a day in the life of a Naughty Husband Part 2