Bad Luck, Not Hardly

Story Info
Bad luck leads to an unexpected weekend long sexual romp.
6.8k words
4.42
9.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Was it really bad luck? I had sure thought so. But then, my girlfriend, who had been bitten by the flu bug said go. My friends said come. Against my better judgement, I went. So, feeling like the proverbial third wheel I joined my friend Marshall and his girlfriend Gina. We were off, headed for a weekend getaway at his family's desert vacation home. We got there, me still sure I'd fucked-up bigtime. But then, they'd insisted, pooh-poohing my "I'd just be a third wheel" assertion.

I stalled, actually taking the time to unpack, before detouring through the kitchen in search of a beer. Feeling like a total dork I snuck a peek. There they were, Gina in the pool smiling up at Marshall. Anyway, I hesitated. So, when I finally stepped out on to the patio Gina was still in the pool and Marshall was still sitting on the edge. Only my buddy was naked and braced back on his elbows. And that left me standing there watching as Gina closed her lips around his cock.

I froze, but it was too late. Having spotted me Marshall waved. Gina's mouth was chockfull of cock, not that it kept her from waving. I just stood there admiring the view, Gina's enthusiastic performance, and her obvious skill. Marshall called "Come on dude, don't just stand there!"

Not at all sure I was doing the right thing I walked over and sat down just a couple feet away from Marshall. Gina looked up; smirking as she reached for my beer. I gave it up, watching as she tilted her head back. She appeared to take a big swig; but, she hadn't swallowed. Instead she drowned Marshall's cock with a mouthful of Icey beer. He gasped, laughing as he pushed her head down. I watched foam spew from her lips, cold beer pouring down to drench his pubes. I snickered, wishing it had been a flood of cum. Gina held on to that beer, jacking Marshall off with a slow moving fist as she sucked down the last of her pilfered prize. It came along with a grin, but what I got back was an empty can. And then, after an excited "Oh my," Gina cried "Look Robby!"

It was there and gone; but I'd spotted the oozing trickle of precum. Gina had disappeared it with an immodest slow-motion flick of her tongue. And, she'd just sucked that cock's tongue-swept head in to her mouth, her lips not even halfway down its shaft when Marshall cried "Now baby...now!" She took it as ordered, with Marshall whooping "Take it" as he enthusiastically bobbed her head up and down.

With a guttural grunt Marshall landed back on his elbows And Gina's head popped up. She quickly leaned back in, her tongue flicking out, swirling as it collected a residual smear of cum. Then, after ostentatiously licking her lips she slowly licked her way down what was left of Marshall's hard-on. That trip ended with his balls in her mouth. He reached for her head gasping "No more baby!" Gina batted his hands aside, but then popped up laughing. Sprawled out flat on his back Marshall pleaded "Dude, any chance you could grab us a round of brews?"

With a monster hard-on showing in my trunks, one that not even a cold shower could have mitigated, I got to my feet. Gina noticed, her eyes following the bouncing bulge. "Me too," she called, before treating me to a lopsided grin. I didn't quite have the balls, which doesn't mean I didn't badly want to return an emphatic "Me too" of my own. Still, as I started back carting a trio of cold ones my cock pointed the way. Marshall was sitting in the shade; and I was glad to see, wearing his bathing suit. Gina reclined on a chaise lounge looking just freaking awesome in a barely there thong bikini. Her thick dark hair was pulled back in to a ponytail. And of course I stopped to watch when she reached around, untied her bikini's top and tossed it aside. What it looked like to me was that she'd waited for my return. Whatever, I took it for a good sign, especially after Marshall called "Hey baby, you should just go ahead and take it all off!" I nodded, close as I could come to seconding the motion.

Marshall got his beer, but not before I spent some time appreciatively ogling Gina's spectacular set of tits, big, round, and tan all over. Not sure what to expect, but Looking forward to an up-close look I headed her way. I opened her beer before holding it out, not because I was being a gentleman, but because it gave me an excuse to linger. She took it, but only after reaching out to run a hand over the bulging cock tenting my trunks. Her hand closed around it, squeezing as she purred "Damn Robby, but yeah I'd like to do something about this!"

Barely believing my ears, I murmured a muffled "That makes two of us!" But then, Gina sat her beer aside, ignoring the cock throbbing in my trunks as she reached for a bottle of sunscreen. So, feeling like I'd been dismissed I retreated to where Marshall waited in the shade. From there we sipped our brews and watched as Gina lazily stroke sunscreen laden hands up and down one long leg and then the other. She treated those big beautiful tits to some of the same, only she attended to them with a languid sensual finesse. And, with Gina working on her tan I murmured a question. "OK good buddy, how'd you get her to do it; you know, blow you right there in front of me," I asked.

"Simple, I dared her," he replied. And then, with me still nodding he said "Yup, you should try it!"

"Yeah right," I fired back. "Uh-huh, I'll just do that, yeah right after I grow a really big set of brass ones!"

Marshall laughed, which didn't do my ego any good. But, at least he volunteered to fetch the next round. He returned, and I took his handoff, not giving his whispered "Dude, I pulled these right from the freezer," a second thought. Gina had my undivided attention. She had reacquired the sunscreen, an unashamed excuse for playing with her titties in my opinion. And, what she did with it had nothing to do with improving her tan.

"No, don't open it," Gina told Marshall, dismissing his claim that it was icey cold with a haughty "Uh-huh!" So, he sat the frosty can of brew down next to his girlfriend's freshly discarded bottle of sunscreen. She looked up, flashed him a smile and waved him off. Marshall joined me, we clinked cans and became spectators.

Ignoring the audience she was most definitely playing to Gina performed a bit of impromptu erotic theater. I mean it was obvious and I took it for a good sign. Anyway, she used both hands, her fingers sensuously caressing as she teased her nipples with aggressively flicking thumbs. Those nipples quickly stiffened, looking swollen and rock hard where they jutted from dark areola. Seriously wishing it was me doing it I watched as she pinched those erect nipples between thumbs and forefingers. She twisted and tugged, her head thrown back her mouth open in a silent O. She wouldn't have heard Marshall's explosive "Fuck me or my hissed "Damn!" But, when she relaxed her grip and freed her tortured nipples we clearly heard the drawn out moan that followed her yelped "Oh God!"

It hadn't registered, but Gina was breathing in quick gasps as she began to circle teasing open palms over still erect nipples. Then, with Marshall approaching, her hands fell away. But then, when he picked up the left-behind can of beer she pushed her tits together and arched her back. It was an obvious invitation to what came next. And, Marshall delivered, pressing that icey can crosswise against that pair of proffered nipples. Her stuttery oohs and aahs were almost shrieks as puckered nipples continued to kiss that icey can. She didn't pull away, holding that nipple freezing pose and even managed to declare Marshall a "Horrid bastard," around some serious huffing and puffing.

"See," Marshall cried, shooting me a look as he declared "Told you dude, she gets off on playing nasty!"

I believed my buddy, while hoping his girlfriend would turn out to be nasty enough for two. Of course we'd compared notes and shared intimate details. We'd done everything but dare the question of swapping. My gal-pal at the time could do kinky, but I didn't think she was anywhere near up for swapping. Out on that patio though, I wasn't so sure about Gina, and at least mentally I had my fingers crossed.

As her nipples thawed Gina went back to ignoring us, so Marshall and I went for a swim. The water was cool, just not cool enough to do anything about my still raging hard-on. And, when I clambered out and headed for the shade I could practically feel Gina's eyes tracking it. But then, Marshall followed and I caught her tracking his obvious hard-on. Gina waited for us to settle before standing. She turned to face us wearing nothing more than a grin, a golden tan, and her bikini's miniscule thong bottom. She stretched, slinky and feline, before turning her back to us. She bent, lowering her chaise lounges backrest. It was my first solid peek at her backside and it was perfection, round, firm, tan as the rest of her svelte body, and in my opinion absolutely fuckable. And, I wasn't the only guy groaning appreciatively. She settled, stretched out face down, looked over and asked "Hey someone want to do my back?"

Giving my shoulder a backhanded swat Marshall whooped "Yo dude, go for it!" Go for it, was he kidding? No hesitation required, I was up and off in a flash.

Gina lay stretched out face down, her head pillowed on her folded arms. But, she'd been paying attention, knew I was there, actually chuckling softly as she slowly spread her legs. And all I did was stand there, staring down at the curvy swell of a sexy, not quite bare ass wishing a certain thong would just up and disappear. Marshall laughed and called "Fuck Robby, don't just stand there!"

Nervous and maybe even trembling I picked up the sunscreen. I half knelt, one knee resting between Gina's legs and set to work. I did her shoulders, stroking them sensuously as I could. I did her neck, and then began to work my way down her back. Then, with me running my slick open palms up and down her flanks Gina moaned, her voice a husky rasp as she declared "Damn Robby, it's like, well almost like I'm a big dick and you're jacking me off!" Well OK, she'd left me feeling like a total dork; but then, she hadn't said stop, and I didn't. Instead I detoured around the perfection of her exquisite bubble-butt and did her legs. Those legs were long, shapely, and sleekly muscled, and maybe I should have spent a little more time with them. But, there was a pair of thighs waiting for my attention. And, intending to take my time, I stroked, caressed, and kneaded the silky smoothness of her inner thighs. Disrupting my noble intentions, Gina eased her legs even wider. So, picking up the pace, as I slid my hands over the firm globes of her nearly bare ass I dared a teasing "Aren't you afraid of tan lines?"

Marshall heard, and quickly answered. "She isn't," he cried. "Yeah dude, and that's because there aren't any!"

"What he's saying Robby is that I like being naked," Gina whispered.

"Uh-huh, and what she means is that she likes being naked in front of an audience," Marshall fired back, adding a snarky "No shit dude, she's utterly shameless!"

Was Marshall serious? Was it going to happen? Hell, I didn't know; but, I looked down and caught Gina smirking up at me. "Do it, dare you Robby," she said, and yeah loud enough for Marshall to have heard.

Dare accepted, no big brass balls necessary. On it, I reached out unhesitatingly and quickly slid Gina's thong down and off. I dropped it on top of her bikini's discarded top and reached for the sunscreen. Then, as I reached for Gina, she stopped me cold. "You know Robby, it doesn't seem fair," she said, her amusement obvious as she added "Yeah, well fuck that, I want to see it! So, like lose the trunks dude!"

Marshall clapped, egging me on with a rowdy "Fuck buddy, what are you waiting for?"

My trunks hit the deck. Gina looked, firing a "Nice one Robby," back over her shoulder. So, naked and blushing, I settled on my knees between her legs. And then, I sun screened her bubble-butt, liking the way she wriggled and squirmed under my hands. As I ran my hands up her back she turned her head, looking right at Marshall as she reached up to grasp the top of her chaise lounge. That position, at least after she hiked her ass up a few inches left her utterly exposed, submissive, and openly on offer. I just hoped the lingering dare you smirk she had aimed at Marshall meant something like, you dare, and I deliver.

Emboldened, as I reached for her shoulders I let my cock slide up between her ass's slick velvety soft cheeks. And, as I continued to run my hands up and down her back, each and every stroke sent my cock sliding teasingly, slippery as it probed her opening before once again filling her ass's hot silky cleft. Feeling the need to slow things down, I knelt back, upright as I reached down, targeting the already wetly glistening dusky pink treasure waiting between her parted thighs. Stroking a fingertip over the petal-soft slickness of labia, I listened to her pant. She was of course wet and ready, and I could have pushed that finger in to her; Hell, I could have leaned in and pushed my cock in to her. But, I did neither; instead I began to flick a dancing fingertip back and forth over the spot where her clit hid. She gasped, a breathy "ooh yeah," escaping her lips. Lightly I rubbed, circling the spot, hissing out a breath as I began to probe her opening. And, responding to her frantic "Do it-do it-do it," I pushed my finger in to her. Somehow she found a way to open her thighs wider, leaving her utterly exposed and accessible. Again responding to her body language I pushed two fingers in, realizing that two slid in easily as one had. She was wet, hot wet and slippery and I fucked her with that pair of fingers, slowly twisting in penetrating thrusts while she panted, her breath already coming fast and ragged. Rocking her hips as she pushed back in to those thrusts, her voice a growl she commanded "Fuck me Robby, right now Robby!" And then, seriously ratcheting up the hard in what was already a scarily rigid hard-on she tacked on a flattering "Come on Robby, I want to feel that big cock inside me!"

Marshall would have heard, and he would have seen me take hold of his girlfriend's hips, and would have known what that move meant. "Fuck her," He yelled, adding a totally unnecessary "Hell yes, fuck her Robby," as I tugged her up on to her knees.

No one had to tell me twice, even though Gina was hissing "Do it, fuck me" as I pushed in to her. And then, in an admittedly smartass move, with me buried in her slippery wetness I used Gina's ponytail to tug her head around. So, as I began pounding thrusts in to her she was once again looking right at Marshall. Maybe it shouldn't have, but fucking his girlfriend right there in front of him sure managed to turn the heat up on an already explosive fuck. Then again, it just might have been my looking down past that way cute butt to where my repeated thrusts disappeared in to hot deliciously tight pussy that did it. Whatever, I was hard, so hard it felt like my seven inch dick had grown an inch. So, when Gina bleated a loud "Hard," I wasn't sure if she was commenting on my condition or issuing orders. It didn't matter; because, I was already fucking her just as hard as I could, wickedly hard thrusts slapping against her ass as I repeatedly pounded my full steel hard length in to her. I slowed, it was either slow it down or cum, and I wasn't ready to cum, not yet anyway. It wasn't enough, and I actually had to pull out, which left my dripping wet, pussy drenched cock cooling in the afternoon's gentle breeze.

Gina wasn't having any of it, her eyes on Marshall when she demanded "You just better be planning to fuck me some more Robby!"

"Hell Robby, dude looks like you're gonna have to fuck her some more!" And like hearing him say that wasn't off the wall outrageous enough, he tacked on a mind blowing "Hey, Gina loves anal! I mean, like she totally digs taking it up the ass!"

It wasn't the first time Marshall had made that claim; it was just the first time he'd said it in front of Gina. And of course it was the first time I'd been in any position to do anything about it. What it wasn't was the first time I'd fantasized about doing Gina, most of them involving me drilling wicked thrusts deep in to her asshole while her boyfriend looked on.

Like maybe she'd been reading my mind Gina basically shrieked a commanding "Go for it Robby, Fuck my ass, fuck it hard!"

Eager to please, and hard and hot as freshly tempered steel I eased in to Gina, feeling her anus flower open as I pressed a gentle thrust home. Tight squeezed down around my cock's full length, a molten heat threatening to melt it. I began to move, running slow deep thrusts into her. Then, as I picked up the tempo rippling clenches greeted my quickening thrusts. I was driving in to her, repeatedly and aggressively reentering her, forcefully taking her harder, and then harder and faster. She clutched the chaise lounges top rail, taking it, her strident yes's coming faster and faster. And then, Gina was laughing, sputtering as she cried a shaky "Harder Robby!"

Taking up the call Marshall whooped an animated "Harder, fuck yes Robby, fuck her harder!"

Harder wasn't possible, but I managed faster. And maybe that did it; whatever, with me pounding in these frenzied rapid-fire jabs Gina began to sound off, clamorous and rowdy as a woman ready to go orgasmic. And yeah, Marshall had frequently bragged about her being able to climax while taking it up the ass. I just hadn't quite believed him. And even if I wasn't quite sure, I was at least willing to award both my buddy and his girlfriend the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, Gina had gone rigid, quaking as her hands threatened to shred her chaise lounge's steel frame. So, frenzied turned in to ferocious. And whether she was cumming or not, I was. So, with Gina breathing in explosive gasps I belted out a manly grunt, my cock threatening to explode with the force of my ejaculation. I went right on thrusting, grunting loudly as I went right on spewing cum in to her. I just kept going; and then, suddenly I knew I was on track for one of those rare double orgasms. So, ignoring Gina's shrieked "Really," and with her wildly whooping boyfriend egging me on, I went right on fucking his still eager girlfriend's ass. Call it a quickie; whatever, Gina was half collapsed beneath me when I pulled out, definitely done as I unloaded a second massive load of cum, splashing most of it across her ass. And then, well when we could breathe again we all went for a swim.

We cleaned up, made dinner and followed it with a fat, and very tasty joint. And somehow Gina wound up sitting on my lap, which is why I finally got around to kissing her. And then, she was naked, down on her knees and I was fucking her tits. And yeah, I would have unloaded all over them if she hadn't decided that what she really wanted was a nice big mouthful of cum. I delivered, and then barely able to keep my eyes open I excused myself. Like it mattered, I mean Marshall was on his feet fucking Gina's mouth before I'd made the door.

I crawled in to bed alone, and came awake wondering, what the fuck. There was someone kneeling between my legs, and that someone had a mouthful of cock. That someone was Gina. Realizing I was awake she stopped sucking long enough to purr a growly "Ooh yeah, got you all nice and hard!" Well she was right, and proving it she clambered up, still on her knees, astride me as she settled, sliding down hard cock to engulf it in wet, flaming hot pussy. "Let me," she cooed, knocking my hands aside as she explained. "Marshall sent me, so like pay attention," she hissed. So I did, and heard "What you're gonna do is cum in me Robby; and then, I'm going to go feed him a late night snack!" Her "Get it" was unnecessary. I got it alright, which doesn't mean I didn't get a kick out of her snickery "The silly fucker is still going to be tasting cum when I cum all over his face!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers
12