Bad Luck, Not Hardly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't something I'd ever heard my buddy express an interest in. I didn't care; fuck no, I was game. Anyway, I didn't suppose he often said no to his uninhibited girlfriend. For damn sure I wasn't about to do anything stupid as say no to her. So, riding me like a bronco busting cowgirl, she climaxed with a quietly hissed "Yes-yes, fuck but I love your big dick!" Then she was giggling, sounding snarky as she cooed "You're turn Robby!" I pulled her down, kissed her, still kissing her as I bucked a flurry of hard jabbing thrusts up in to her. It was a quickie, a giggling post-orgasmic Gina's vagina convulsing around my cock as I filled her with Marshall's late-night treat.

Gina stopped at the door, came back and kissed me. But, she was back at the door when she casually dropped a bomb. "Hey Robby, if I know Marshall I'll be back, ready for more, and with a little something besides me for you to snack on...ooh yeah lucky-lucky me!"

I followed my nose and the smell of brewing coffee. And in the kitchen I found Marshall and his girlfriend Gina. She was bent over peering in to the refrigerator. The sweatshirt she wore failed miserably, and left her otherwise bare ass exposed. Well yeah, a hottie decked out in nothing but a baggy old sweatshirt has always been a favorite. I was wearing an old pair of shorts so there wasn't much between the hard-on I pressed against Gina's ass and that throbbing bit of morning wood. She wriggled, pushing back in to me, and led with a teasing "Well, someone's sure happy to see me!"

"Yeah you," I mockingly snarled. "What, you the girl who left me hanging!"

"Sorry dude, all my fault," Marshall called from the table. "Shit, I couldn't keep it up, just rolled off and conked out!"

I wasn't listening; because, Gina had managed to swing the refrigerator door closed, reaching back and wriggling my hard-on free through a leg hole. Bent over as she was, her hands braced on the refrigerator slipping in to her was easy as sliding my dick through a stick of warm butter; only, I'm pretty sure butter will never measure up against a tight, wet, slippery piece of warm pussy. Still maybe a little tweaked I took her hard, rolling my hips as I drove deep penetrating thrusts home. Gina took them gasping oohs, right up until Marshall called "Hey Robby, my girlfriend likes the way you fuck her!"

Gina's head came up, but she didn't bother to turn, just reached an arm out and flipped her boyfriend the bird.

Getting in a taunting dig of her own, she cooly hissed "Don't mind him Robby, he hates that you've got a bigger cock!"

Really, it wasn't all that much bigger; yeah, but I liked hearing Gina say it anyway. Still, last night she'd left me hanging. So, thinking that maybe a little payback was in order I let go of Gina's hips long enough to push her sweatshirt up. Yup, and enjoying the Hell out of doing it right there in front of Marshall, I fucked his girlfriend with shameless abandon. And then, when it was time, and not caring at all that she'd already showered, I pulled out, crying "Hungry Marshall" as I came, spraying massive quantities of cum across her back and ass.

I should have known better. Marshall laughed, calling "Not that hungry dude" as Gina growled threateningly.

Gina turned, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Careful where I put my hands, I returned that kiss. Gina's tongue found its way to my ear, tickling as she none to silently whispered "Last night he did it, made sure you'd fucked me; yeah, and then he went down on me!"

Just in case there were any lingering hard feelings, or maybe it was just a case of spontaneous over the top fuckery, I turned Gina, leaned in and ran my tongue up her spine and right through a puddle of cum. Yeah, it was mine, not Marshall's, but just then it was the best I could do.

"Doesn't count," Marshall smugly declared. "But what the fuck, I'm fucking famished. So, how about we clean up, blow this joint and hunt down some breakfast?"

Gina dug an elbow in to my ribs, yanked her sweatshirt down, unruffled as a pretty young woman can be with cum trickling down her bare ass as she calmly declared "Yeah, well Marshall you get to wash my back!" And I'm thinking, what that's supposed to be punishment, when she says "Yeah, because Marshall honey your folks desert hideaway is abominably deficient in the grocery department!"

We found this off the main-drag Mexican café offering an all you could eat Champagne brunch. It was generic fare, and even if the Champagne was predictably pedestrian, the coffee was surprisingly good. Whatever, we got our monies worth.

Back at the house we changed, having agreed to meet out on the patio. Marshall and I were waiting, sitting in the shade, wearing trunks and sipping beer when a naked Gina showed. She ignored us; well, if making a slow-motion sensual production out of slathering her entire body with sunscreen wasn't intended as erotic torture anyway. But, instead of stretching out on one of the chaise lounges she carefully maneuvered herself in to position on a rubber raft. And to start with anyway, there she floated face up her body glinting in the sunshine. I didn't know what to expect and suspect that neither did Marshall. Sure, at least for me something sexual coming off topped my short list. And whatever Marshall was thinking, I know it didn't include the pool boy showing up. But he did, the thunk of the side gate clanging shut clear as the doorbell we hadn't heard. And never mind pool boy the guy who rounded the corner carrying his tools of the trade was a college aged stud. He was tall, I guessed six foot three, and his chest was left exposed by an unbuttoned glaringly bright Hawaiian print shirt. There were muscles, lots of chiseled muscle. Bare headed and bare footed he wore a pair of faded low slung jean shorts. Gina might have been dozing; in any case she didn't react. He sure as Hell noticed her though. And, when he got through ogling her, which understandably took a while, he turned, shook his head and stood staring over to where Marshall and I sat.

Note: The pool boy spoke with this Polynesian patawe, so please forgive me for butchering the Holy Hell out of it.

"Man, my apologies; but I rang the bell, no one answered so I figured the coast was clear. One of you must be Marshall. And like Ok, your Mom called and told me to do the pool yesterday, early. Only, I didn't, so well here I am. Guess I should come back later, huh?"

Me, well I'd been watching Gina. And, she'd come alert, not that she had made any effort to cover up, anything but in my opinion. I couldn't have proved it, but would have sworn she'd shifted her legs further apart. Anyway, it was Gina who called a cheery "Hi there!" And at least she had the decency to sound a little coy as she made him welcome. "Hey, no problem," she chirped. "Just let me climb out and you can do the pool!"

"Fuck," Marshall cried. "What she means if I'm not mistaken dude is, you can do her!" I didn't disagree.

"You sure, don't want to be no bother missy," he asked, his eyes once again glued to Gina.

Gina rolled off her raft and started for the stairs, waving as she called "Chill, just go for it!" But, the flirtatious bitch was in full on strut mode as she climbed the stairs out of the pool, naked, hips swinging saucily, sun sparking off her sunscreen slickened body. And, she most certainly didn't reach for a towel. But, she did brazenly ask "I'm guessing Samoan? Whatever, you're one way buff dude!" She wasn't through, telling him her name, then calling "Wave Marshall!" And then, she just had to explain "That one's my boyfriend. The other guy is his friend Robby; and well, we've been sharing a good time! So, well what's your name?"

"I'm Franklin, but my close friends call me Benjamin!"

"What, after the hundred dollar bill," my smartass buddy asked.

Gina flipped him off, Benjamin only waved.

Like maybe she had balls of solid brass Gina walked right up to Benjamin, stroking her open palms up his ripped abs, left them kneading a muscular chest as she purred "Well handsome, I'm going to call you Benjamin because I'm sure we're going to become real close friends!" And just in case she hadn't made her intentions clear, she moved around behind him, reaching around to unbutton his jean shorts, boldly stroking the by then impressive bulge tenting them as she dared a daring "Nice, ooh and well, I'll be right over there when you're ready to try close!" It only took one hand, and that's all she used to point to a chaise lounge. Yup, and three pairs of eyes followed her slowly churning ass as she walked over, knelt and then stretched out face down, her head pillowed on her folded arms. Need I say it, her legs were spread, one knee bent, leaving her just as open for viewing as possible?

Benjamin had a big set too, or else he got a kick out of playing hard to get. Either way, he cleaned the pool before stopping by to pay his respects. "But, before Benjamin could say anything Marshall held out a can of beer. Ice broken, Benjamin asked "Don't know, but seems like you boys are good with what Miss Gina there is offering! If you're not, just say so. I'll thank you for the beer and be on my way!"

"That Benjamin," Marshall said, grinning up at Benjamin as he added a clear "That would break her heart, seriously piss her off and what the fuck fun would that be? Besides, unless you've got a problem with an audience, far as Robby and I are concerned make it good for her and its going to be good with us!"

Benjamin downed his beer in one swallow, handed the empty back to Marshall, offered a quiet "Works for me, gonna be fun for sure!" I wasn't sure about his "Wish me luck," but he said it, turned and headed for Gina.

Benjamin stopped at the foot of Gina's chaise lounge looking down at what she was so clearly offering. She knew he was there, you could have practically felt her trembling. But, she didn't look, just drawled "Tell me Benjamin do Samoans eat pussy?"

"Pretty sure we Samoans invented it," Benjamin replied.

"Really," Gina teased. "Gosh, I thought the French did!"

"Nope, we taught them way back when," Benjamin said, humor flashing as he added "Yeah, and then well we just had to teach them how to fuck!"

"Those two don't need lessons! Only, they'd be watching; I mean, if you're up for a demonstration," I heard Gina say, blowing out a breath as Marshall popped open another can of beer.

What Benjamin did then did a seriously awesome job of blowing my mind. He just reached down, clamped his big hands around Gina's hips and hoisted her in to the air. Yup, and she was still squealing when he held her dangling, her head resting on the chaise lounge, her legs waving in the air. They wound up draped over his massive shoulders, his head between her thighs as she began to laugh. "Wish I had my fucking phone," Marshall half-whooped. For sure, it was the sort of sight needing to be frozen in a photograph. Anyway Benjamin took her, Gina loudly crying "Oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum!" And then she was, her breath coming in whooped gasps as it dawned on me that somehow, with all that had happened so far that weekend, I'd failed to go down on her, something always high on my list of things to do with a lover. So, I mentally kicked myself in the ass and went on playing spectator.

Benjamin appeared to be dishing out a second round, and no doubt would have gotten away with it if an eager Gina hadn't managed to get hold of a zipper. She yanked hard enough to not just pull the zipper down but to leave Benjamin's shorts down around his ankles. Not satisfied, she had a whopping length of hard cock in a greedy fist when she bawled "You can do more of that later lover, right now this bitch wants to get this big dick inside her!" Big balls, no doubt about it, for Benjamin literally, for Gina, more like figuratively.

Benjamin stood, gazing down at the pussy he'd been feasting on, his smile big as his freaking dick as he aimed a grin at Marshall and me. And then, he just swung Gina up in to his arms and started our way. It was King Kong and Fay Wray all over again. Only, before Benjamin could sprawl Gina across the table he had to wait for me to clear it. "This gonna work just fine sugar," He told Gina, while holding her legs straight up and spread in to a wide V. "This be how I'm gonna fuck you, it the Samoan way you know," he said as he pulled her closer.

"Don't care, not if it means you're going to actually fuck me with that big thing buster," Gina growled.

Like it needed to be said, but Marshall piped up, positively giddy as he explained "Oh yeah, and Benjamin good buddy, the lady likes it hard, you'll see!"

You two should know," a breathless Gina cried. "Fuck you two have been banging me hard all freaking weekend, like maybe your dicks gearbox was stuck in hard!" Hey, I took it as a complement.

It was something to see. Benjamin stepped in, his cock pushing in to Gina as he pushed her legs back and brought her ass right up off the table. Right away I knew that dick's big head was going to be all over Gina's G-spot. But first off, before Benjamin got down to the subtleties he just sort of rhythmically worked a long, thick length of pussy drenched cock in and out of a happily squealing Gina's pussy.

"Think its ten inches," Marshall asked.

I didn't answer, not thinking so. "No man, barely just nine," Benjamin answered.

Gina answered that with a loud "Like it's what it is; so, like shut up and fuck me, yeah fuck me Benjamin, fuck me hard!"

"Told you, didn't I," Marshall quipped.

It was a steady stream of half jabs that sent Gina over the top, and the second somewhat faster flurry that ripped a pussy flooding G-spot climax loose. But, Benjamin wasn't through with Gina. After all, the big guy hadn't cum. Gina who had twice, and it could have been three times was out of it, looking dazed as Benjamin pulled her up, his hands supporting her ass. OK, so she wasn't all that far out of it. Her legs came up, wrapping around his waist as she grabbed for his shoulders. So, as he swung around Gina's back to us, Marshall and I had a different view of his massive dick plowing Gina's well filled pussy. I hesitated, giving Marshall a chance, although not much of one. He hesitated and I hopped to my feet, my trunks already down and out of the way. "Oh I think she gonna like that," a grinning Benjamin called.

Gina looked back over a shoulder, eyes going wide before she cried "Think so? Dare you Robby!"

Talk about unnecessary; I mean you'd have to have beaten me off with a two by four. And oh my God was it a tight fit. Yesterday I'd slipped easily in to Gina's ass, today it took some serious pushing. But, with a twisting push just as Benjamin drove a thrust back in to her I felt her anus flower open and damn near suck my cock in. And honestly, Benjamin did most of the heavy lifting, riding A shrieking Gina up and down enough of his dick to leave me propelling my seven inches right on in to her ass. She didn't cum, but she was screaming "Fuck me" at the top of her lungs when Benjamin and I did, and damn near simultaneously at that.

I grabbed an armload of brews, making it back in time to watch Gina drop to her knees in front of Marshall. Benjamin was on his second, when, and it hadn't taken long, but there was Marshal, a beer in one hand his girlfriend's head in the other as he unloaded in her mouth.

"Look like Miss Gina know how to suck some dick," Benjamin declared, one big paw reaching for another beer as he did. He held on to it, dropping in to my chair after Gina gave him a playful shove.

"Bet she can't do it," Benjamin cried.

Gina's head came up, leaving half Benjamin's towering dick wet with saliva instead of her pussy's lingering juices. "I do stud and you have to do me until I say stop; and, if I can't, well then it's your call big boy!"

And that is how Benjamin came to spend a solid half hour down on his knees, Gina's feet planted solidly on his broad shoulders as she collected on, well hell, I stopped counting at six wildly whooped orgasms. And then Benjamin was gone, kisses, promises, and phone numbers exchanged. So, it was just the three of us, and a break that included a super-sized pizza.

Later, Gina collected on her second ever double penetration, her second of the day. Marshall took her ass; I got to kiss her as we took turns drilling cock up in to her. Marshall got off, fell away, and Gina bounced up on to her knees. And before she got through riding my cock, her finger had unleashed a couple more climaxes. I added a salvo of cum to her convulsing vagina as she took the second one. And, it looked as if we were done for the night.

Late that night Gina popped up, in my room her cum dripping pussy plopped down on my face. Anyway, I was licking pussy that tasted like pussy, and Gina was sucking cock when the lights came on. It was of course a wickedly snickering Marshall, there to check, but too late to watch me suck his girlfriend's vagina free of his cum. But then, he didn't know that now did he? Well no, so the satisfied fucker got his cock sucked while I banged his girlfriend for the last time that weekend; but, not for the last time ever.

12