Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 02 - The New Batch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For liking black dick?" I covered my face with my hand not wanting her to see my anger and despair at having been lied to for so many months.

"Yes."

"Seems to be some kind of "thing" with the women in your family, huh?"

"Yes, it's true; when she was around eighteen, I discovered her prurient interests made flesh in the form of our groundskeeper. I'd caught her in a rather compromising position and acted harshly sending her away to boarding school. Carry Anne never forgave me, blamed me for her condition and she was right."

"Please don't share."

"I understand your assertion, but haven't we found some common ground, here young man?"

"If you talk after what we just did, it kind of fucks things up; I don't like awkward."

"All right, I'll do as you wish, but I shall demand a caveat."

"What do you want?"

Catherine surged forward bringing a hand up to caress my cheek as she pressed her lips to mine. I could feel her large, porous breasts covering my bicep. Her hand washed over my abdomen in a caressing manner dipping low into my pubic hair before her fingers encircled the base of my cock. She dwarfed me when we were laying prone slowly working three fingers along my foreskin. Her head hovered above mine perhaps looking for another kiss, but I was noncommittal. Instead, Catherine took a nipple in her mouth teasing me with a swirl of her tongue. Her teeth nipped the pointed nub as her left hand tugged at my shaft. The bed rocked and shifted under her weight as she moved closer covering my left leg from the knee down with her juicy thigh. Catherine took to licking my entire peck as her palm brushed over the head of my cock in quick, tantalizing intervals. She began to trace a slimy path along my stomach to my pelvis.

"I want to be with you, again."

The bed rocked and shook with every movement of her Rubenesque figure as she worked her way downward planting her knees on the floor between my legs. Her weathered, thin lips parted taking the head of my cock in-between. I squirmed feeling her ministrations on my urethra as she tightened three fingers at the midway point of my shaft. Catherine suddenly crammed a third of my cock down her throat before relenting when the pressure became too much.

"Tell me about my daughter; tell me what it was like with her?"

"Why?"

Catherine answered by pushing head down in an attempt to take more of my length only to relent once again when the task became too daunting. She tightened her fist around the base of my cock stroking her saliva into my fleshy tube with the other.

"I want to know how she pleased you; the manner in which you speak of Carry Anne leaves me curious about her manners. You were with her multiple times, but you sounded sorely disaffected by the experience." Catherine's gaze seemed to be centered solely on my erection.

"Blackmail, she tricked me into it at first; then I-I uh, don't know what happened but I kept "going along with it" and it felt-wrong."

"What made it wrong, young man?" Her tongue worked the glans flicking the underside of the mushroom tip.

"I was her daughter's boyfriend."

"But Chrystal knew about it; took you there for sex?"

"She told me that we were visiting her parents, nothing else." Catherine covered a good half of my length vacuuming her cheeks inward in a powerful suction. My balls were pumped in tandem with the jerky movements of her head for the next few seconds.

"But, you said you were with both of my girls; how could you be, unaware?"

"Carry Anne separated us, then took what she wanted from me, okay lady?!!"

Her head covered my lap as she experimented taking one of my balls into her mouth sucking for an extended period of time before tracing a line up the shaft to the head of my penis. Half of my cock found sanctuary in her mouth as her wild blonde, grayish mane bobbed in jerky motions. Her fingers jerked and tugged roughly with her saliva providing little lubrication. She looked up revealing her weathered, slightly fatigued features. I noticed a look of quiet contemplation and curiosity as she used both fists in a pulling motion one after the other towards her chest. Catherine focused on my pee slit bringing her head closer until her tongue darted out teasing it.

"Does any of this feel good to you; I'm not very experienced with these things so I'm just trying out a few variations; are you feeling it?" I didn't answer leaving her question hanging in the air. She seemed to be waiting for an answer I wasn't going to give.

"Talking afterwards, remember?" Catherine buried her head on my cock slurping wildly for a few seconds before coming up for air.

She cupped the undersides of her enormous breasts appearing to test the weight of each massive teat before looking at me with an anxious expression. Catherine suddenly slapped her boobs on either side of my member trapping it the sweaty, oily cavernous wealth of cleavage she possessed. The large matronly woman began massaging my erection with her breasts moving each one independently. My cock thickened under the mounting intensity as Catherine observed her handiwork and the reaction on my face in intervals.

"I know you like this; my husband used to make me do this a lot when we first got married, although I wasn't this big originally. Sometimes he'd satiate himself with my breasts and just go to sleep afterwards; I hated him so much for that." Catherine spoke of her husband in the past tense piquing my curiosity.

"Mr. Brennan, gone?"

"You could say that in one sense; doesn't this feel good? I know how to use my breasts if you didn't like anything else."

"You really need to know, huh?"

"I guess, it's just been so long and well, my aforementioned husband didn't really appreciate my breasts that much in the later years; guess they got too big for him."

I managed to get to my feet disrupting Catherine's actions scaring her a little bit reaching down to mash the outsides of her tits tighter than before. She followed my actions pushing her breasts together in tandem with me as I speared her horizontally. A fleshy tunnel was achieved allowing me to roughly fuck her tits directly. Catherine's sternum was thumped in tempo by my intrusion; her breathing hard and labored. I slapped my cock on top of her cleavage seeking to prolong the experience. She was ready every time I plunged into her fleshy crease.

"I want your cum on my breasts." She admitted.

Following her wishes my pelvis pushed against her sternum vertically in the fierce rutting that followed. Her massive breasts were thick and buoyant with a minimum of sag considering her probable age. Loins. The watery sounds of our coupling fueled the fire in my loins. I used her freckled shoulders for leverage ramping up my actions until I climaxed with a thick rope of cum that undated the underside of her chin in a thick, milky glaze while subsequent blasts covered the top of her cleavage with copious splotches of semen.

"Fuck, that was good." I relented, verbally giving Catherine what she desired at long last. She let her breasts drop free revealing a sticky, gooey mess between her huge tits as well as her prominent belly.

"There's so much here, it's like you have an endless supply."

"Catherine?"

"Yes?"

"How did your husband feel about your huge, fucking ass?" The question was rhetorical as she got my meaning turning to present her enormous bum. The plodding methodical movements of her curvy frame ramped up my anticipation.

Catherine on all fours was a sight to behold making me almost want to whip out a camera, making it hard to believe I'd been ravishing a grandmother for the better part of an hour. Mountainous, full, and symmetrically round with a sun baked hue offset by little shades of her true Caucasian complexion between her thighs and the too deep cuff where her butt met her thighs. Her underwear left it mark in the comical outlines on her voluptuous frame. It added to the allure for me as I knelt behind Catherine quickly pushing inside. It was extremely heated and gummy inside her cunt. An off white milky sheen covered my length as I fucked her from behind. Catherine bounced gently back into my cock finally learning how to work with me. Once again, I found myself enchanted by the motion ripples created when her butt was pounded. Catherine arched her back, resting her elbows on the floor and making her ass look even bigger if that was possible.

"You like my dick, don't you Mrs. Brennan?"

"I do, you've opened my eyes so much, young man."

"Yeah, how's that Mrs. Brennan?"

"Before this surprisingly glorious day, I never would believe anyone would be attracted to me. I could never get rid of my problematic figure; it's a family trait amongst the women."

"I know Mrs. Brennan."

"Please call me Catherine; you've more than earned it."

"Catherine, you like my dick?"

"Oh yes, you've made me feel like a maiden again; I "LIKE" your marvelous "dick" young man."

"I want you to love it, bitch."

I drove home my point with a hard thrust that took her to the floor on her belly remaining mounted, completely attached. Catherine's voluminous cheeks were heaven on my erection as I savored the feeling of the bottoms of her meaty, full ass against my tumescence. I was a head taller than Catherine using my legs to push the outsides of hers together around my cock. She whined, moaned, and screamed with every thrust unwittingly pushing me further to what was going to be my final climax before fate took over. She grunted under my weight prompting me to rise up on my knees. The view was incredible as I pushed in on the outsides of her thighs adding to the sensation. Her back and face were flushed crimson as I reached the precipice.

"AAAAHHHH-I'M CUMMING; CUMMING ON YOUR BIG, FAT, FUCKING ASS CATHERINE!!" I spunked right up the center of her gluteal cleft doing my best to let the remaining cum trickle out onto her left ass cheek. I pushed my cock into her crack sawing it into her deep crack, but it was no use. My cock was satiated, I was spent. Still sexually greedy, I tapped my half-flaccid cock against her cheeks using it to rub the cum into her skin.

"I love your dick." Catherine moaned into the floor.

My strength waned as I draped my body lengthwise over Catherine using her as an impromptu mattress. I wanted to fuck her some more before the real world intruded but fate would not be denied.

"What-the-actual-fuck?" Catherine and I looked up finding Courtney standing in the doorway staring wide eyed at us. I was caught dead in the act flopped out on top of her grandmother in my birthday suit.

"Courtney, dear?" Catherine half whispered in shame as the teen with the multicolored mane turned her zombified gaze on me.

"You-fucked my grandma." There was a large bottle of Alize' in her grasp which crashed to the floor along with her body as she fainted.

Courtney McIntyre hit the hallway floor with a loud thud.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

12