Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 02 - The New Batch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,007 Followers

"Grams?"

"Uhm, you-YOU GET YOUR THINGS TOGETHER YOUNG LADY!! We're leaving-YOU WILL BE LEAVING WHILE I, uhm, TAKE CARE OF THE FINE MESS YOU'VE MADE OF THINGS AROUND HERE!!" There was no way Courtney could see my hands all over her grandmother's big ass. Catherine was Hyper-Rubenesque and the outstanding curve of her hips. Catherine draped an arm across her massive bust hiding little more than her areolas.

"You're making me leave; but you're staying?" The matriarch's eyes widened as she absentmindedly ignored her granddaughter for a few seconds.

"DON'T QUESTION ME!!" Catherine snapped, making the young girl jump.

"But you're gonna stay here with...HIM?!!"

"Well, you've left quite a mess and represented the family quite uhm, horribly Courtney. Someone needs to clean things up around here young lady."

"Yeah, she's HELPING ME OUT, so you beat it little girl." I manufactured the sleaziest look possible standing behind Catherine. There was no way she could know that I was tapping my lengthening erection between her heavy cheeks.

"SHUT UP!!" Courtney screamed unevenly, losing control of the herself.

"WATCH YOUR TONE, YOUNG LADY!!" Catherine yelled in defense of me making her granddaughter's face break. Her lower lip quivered as her hands rose cradling the side of her head in shock.

"Oh Catherine, I don't know about this...something's not right."

"What is it, darling?" She glanced over her freckled, sun baked shoulder concerned.

"Well, I don't want to talk about this in front of little Courtney, so can we just go into my bedroom for a second?" I continued trolling both women with a solemn look on my face that puzzled the older woman and probably enraged my young, eighteen-year-old, home invader.

"Of course, dear. "I reached down tugging at her hand finding no resistance at all as she began waking away with me like she wasn't even speaking to Courtney in the first place.

"Grandma?" Courtney looked like a was stealing something from her, wild eyed at the level of guile I was displaying. She of course, was given the back view of my hand dead center in her grandmothers huge, incredibly meaty butt. I wanted her to feel like an asshole for screwing with me after my epic weekend at her mother's home. I felt in control of the situation, felt like the one doing dirt. It helped that the young, pear shaped girl was still addled from god knows what.

"Pack your bags, we'll be leaving shortly; uhm, why don't you phone up a car using that Uber service you kids are so fond of Courtney."

"But Grams?!!" I could see her panicking as I led Catherine away.

"We'll catch up, do a brunch or something; I promise dear." The grandmother stammered obviously lying.

"GRAMS?!!"

The minute we got inside my bedroom door, I pulled the shapely matriarch close kissing her savagely. Catherine was ready for action letting her tongue slip into my mouth as her hand encircled the base of my cock stroking hard. I cupped the undersides of her extra-large pendulous breasts rolling the nipples with my thumbs. She gasped into my mouth tapping my glans against her mound in a thumping motion. I locked my arms around her back with my hands interlocked at the base of her spine pushing against the triangle that made up her crotch. Her long, gray tinged mane was unkempt and wild all over her head as she tilted her chin upward allowing my tongue to trace a minute slimy trail under her chin.

"You're so hard; you want me that bad?" She gasped needing some confirmation.

"You're so beautiful, I want to, but I don't know if its right. Maybe it's just that stuff your grandkid drugged me with; if you say it's okay, I'd like to FUCK you REALLY HARD, Catherine." There was no doubt I was going to fuck this woman, but I was interested in driving the narrative of myself as a victim home no matter how unbelievable it was.

"Why uhm, I-I wouldn't mind that at all, dear." She looked incredulous at the suggestion even after we'd been screwing around for most of the day.

Catherine Brennan, matriarch of the McIntyre family women found herself laid on her back at the edge of my bed once more as I hooked her legs over my shoulders leaning forward until I thumped the back of her tunnel. I began rutting savagely in her honeypot treating the woman like a two-dollar whore as she covered her mouth trying to hide her actions from her granddaughter in my living room.ps

"TAKE THIS DICK, BITCH!!" My hips ground even harder into her soft places as I gathered her thighs up, bundling them in my arms. Catherine held on for dear life as a loud, wet sounding repetitive smacking sound filled the bedroom. I was getting high off the perceived power I was wielding over a woman deprived of sex for over a decade. Both of her chubby hands were clamped over her mouth as muffled gasps and squeals accompanied the symphony of my actions. Not do deep in my mind, I imagined my ex-girlfriend Chrystal and her mother Carrie Anne watching destroy their voluptuous matriarch with the same level of horror as Courtney. I reached around the large woman's thighs cupping her breasts from the outside. Catherine Brennan's massive butt was raised off the mattress hovering slightly as she took a pounding. Her hands fell away from her mouth as she became a sobbing mess.

"Please."

"Huh?"

"Please stop doing that to my Grams." Courtney had pushed my bedroom door open standing there watching me ravage Catherine.

"COURTNEY-DON'T LOOK!! WE'RE JUST-!!" Catherine looked embarrassed and shocked, her addicted carnal nature exposed. I froze in place staring blankly at the lost, dazed expression on her face.

"Fucking."

"You don't understand dear, it's been so long since I've had..."

"A good fucking, yeah, grams I get it. But you want me to go away so you can keep doing this sick shit with this asshole fucker man. That's creating a lot of dark karma that could really fuck pour family over and shit; this dildo fuck is just trying to get back at mom and Chrystal." The multi-colored mane was all over Cortney's head with some strands in her round face.

"I know what I'm doing."

"Yeah, she's a grown woman not some little snot, like you." I added still embedded deep inside Catherine. To emphasize my point and apparent villainy, I began long stroking the Rubenesque senior getting an immediate reaction while staring Courtney right in the face.

"Fucker man." The eighteen-year-old insulted watching intently, while I cupped Catherine's chin giving her a kiss before turning her head in her granddaughter's direction.

"What the hell is that "fucker man" shit; don't you want your granny to be happy, Courtney? Look at her face while I make her happier than she's been in a long time, bitch. Besides, none of this would've happened if you'd just left my apartment when I asked you to, honey! But no, you had to go and drug my ass and now you're jealous because I'm with Catherine, now!! Tell her how HAPPY you ARE Catherine!"

"FEELS SO GUH, GOOOOD; IT'S THUMPING ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK!!" Catherine lustily admitted.

"You want her to go, don't you Catherine?"

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, SHE CAN WATCH!!" I smirked at Courtney letting my pelvis collide loudly with her grandmother's mound. I knew she could hear the watery, brutal smacks as we copulated putting on a show. She abruptly ran away from the open door leaving us alone as I reared back allowing Catherine to get on all fours. At this point she was fully trained, instinctively knowing that I preferred finishing by doing her from the back. She glanced back at me full of lust draping her long, brownish, grey locks over one shoulder for me to grab. She turned facing the door bobbing and bouncing her humongous backside against my erection until I slipped inside. Catherine kept it up until a little over half of me was inside her contracting tunnel.

"Pull my hair."

I reached over wrapping her long graying mane around my fist until there was no slack. When she felt it tightening up on her scalp, Catherine tucked her chin inward completing her requested strangle hold while mashing her gigantic butt into my pelvis, fully impaling herself on my schlong. She arched her back downward driving her butt up into my crotch. The sight of her huge, sun baked ass cheeks hiding my endowment while cradling each side of my member like two pillows was astounding. I started driving my girth into her wet, oily confines making motion ripples erupt all over the surface of her butt. I climbed up mounting her almost like a horse buried balls deep inside her. My sack slapped against her puffed out slit relentlessly as she bawled and cursed, losing herself fully in the moment. Her back took on a flushed, reddened hue while her husky, mewling filled the bedroom and no doubt the rest of my apartment. Despite all the conditioning I'd received over the past few days, I barely lasted ten minutes before pulling out to make a nasty mess of her butt. Most of my spunk hit just below the base of her spine drizzling down the expanse of her left cheek.

"Shake it for me, bitch." Catherine silently obeyed shaking and jiggling her enormous butt while appearing sated for the moment. She had this kind of last smile on her face as I cupped the unsoiled cheek causing her to collapse on her stomach in this kind of heavy, playfulness. I managed to control myself leaning forward to steal a kiss as we noticed Courtney's head peering into the room from just outside the doorway. I was just about beyond annoyed with the further intrusion, forgetting the game I'd been playing with both women.

"What do you want?" She stared back blinking profusely, looking indecisive and unsure of how to respond. I was in a pushup position over Catherine while the mature casually caressed the underside of my forearms with her fingertips.

Courtney stepped into the doorway demurely with her arms in front of her pear-shaped bod, fingers interlaced as she glanced nervously at the floor before looking up into our faces. She was nude.

"Are you for real?"

"Yeah, as real as they come; don't put me out. I don't wanna be alone; wanna know what you guys have because it's so beautiful. I uhm, have never seen my grams so happy before, so fucking like-FREE and shit. Sorry about all the crap and uhm, like trashing your place, sir."

"Sure, whatever."

"It seems you've experienced some form of an epiphany; I don't know what to say about all of this either, but I'm elated. I've needed this for a long time and look, it just happened out of nowhere." Catherine sounded a little punch drunk watching her granddaughter timidly approach the edge of my bed. When neither of us said anything, she placed a single dainty foot on top of the mattress. Courtney stared back for a few moments before climbing into the bed with us, her intent clear as day. My eyes dipped from her face to the two paw tattoos on each of her small breasts. The roundness of her hips appeared beyond her narrow, slightly freckled shoulders. She hesitated before pacing the flat of her palm on my peck, while her multi-colored mane hung in front of my face.

"I'm not fucking you." I had other ideas.

"Why?"

"I'm exhausted; I'm gonna crash any second now but don't let that stop you babe; Catherine and I both know how you get down."

"No, I won't do that again; just wanna be close with you two. Please let me cuddle with you and Grams.".

"Well, whatever and don't think you two got anything over on me, I know the drill." Courtney sounded overly contrite, but I was too exhausted to care as we made a joint effort to get under the tussled bedding falling into a deep slumber seconds later. I was partially hidden on both sides by either woman who snuggled resting a free hand on my pecks while draping a shapely leg over each of mine. The energy was fast leaving my body as the reality of the marathon sex sessions over the past few days took its toll ebbing away my consciousness.

"You really are a beautiful man." Catherine commented lovingly caressing my chest. Her weathered, tamed beauty was framed by her own substantial brownish, gray locks. There was this appreciative expression reading satisfaction and complacency was the last thing I saw before I finally faded away into thankful darkness.

-DARKNESS-HEAVY KNOCKING-

I woke finding myself alone, the bedroom immaculately cleaned. A window was opened letting the morning breeze into the house as I sat up scratching my head. I looked over the edge of my bed noticing that even the soiled wastebasket was missing. I was trashed physically feeling every bit used up as I'd been over the last few days. I just wanted to catch a shower and just soak up the steaming hot water for the next few hours, but the knocking persisted rousing me further from my waking slumber. I pulled on some pajama pants that had been placed on my dresser top stepping into some house shoes. There was no sign of Courtney or Catherine as I made the short jaunt to the front door noticing the rest of my apartment had been cleaned as well. Mrs. Brennan had made good on her promise to have my apartment restored to pre-Courtney levels. I paused at the door peering through the peephole in case one of the McIntyre women was on the other side. I was really feeling it as I creaked and popped all over the place like some neo-tin man. I kept looking over my shoulder nervously for a few seconds before finding three security guards on my stoop.

"Uhm, can I help you officers?" Considering my situation over the past few days, I decided against opening the door.

"Sir, can you open the door."

"No." I tried to sound defiant but calm, internally I was on the verge of pissing myself, wondering if Courtney had alerted campus police because I wouldn't screw her before I passed out. I began regretting everything that had occurred since I'd arrived home wishing I'd never encountered the freckle face cherub or her voluptuous grandmother. From the looks of things, someone had alerted campus police who held jurisdiction over a six-block perimeter outside of the university grounds. The three rent-a-cops on my stoop didn't appear to have my best interests at heart looking every bit the buzzcut wearing jerks I perceived them to be. The head guy seemed to sense me peering at him through the peephole.

"Sir, we need you to open the door, please."

"No, I don't think so; what is this all about?" I tried not to sound anxious knowing it would be blood in the water to these types.

"Do-you-KNOW one Chrystal McIntyre? Young lady reported to our office this morning verbally indicating that she resided in this apartment."

"Yeah, so?"

"She purportedly indicated you two were in some sort of relationship and that things went south. Ms. McIntyre simply wants to retrieve her belongings unmolested."

"Excuse me; what the fuck is that supposed to mean, huh?" The three guys looked affected by my outburst. I noticed one guard handle his still holstered weapon only to be nudged by his partner.

"Wrong choice of words, my apologies sir; listen, all we're trying to do is make a happy ending here. My boss sent us over here with her to collect her stuff, personally I didn't want to do it, but she was talking about getting the cops involved, sorry." He looked put out by the situation shocking me with his simple explanation of affairs.

"It's cool man, where is she?"

"Sitting in a Bentley, two doors over; what do you want do sir; dispatch could have a car over here in about two hours if you want?"

"Two hours?!"

"Yeah, some little shits vandalized the campus last night; we're still looking for the founder's statue."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah buddy, dean's questioning a few suspects right now from some visitors to campus over the weekend." He seemed genuine enough that I let my guard down feeling that he was telling me too much about campus cop business. A weird feeling crept up my spine as he explained his situation.

"Wow, that's insane, man." I commented as the other two guards looked confused at the unfurling, likely uncharacteristic communication. They probably inspected me to act differently after listening to my ex-girlfriend.

"So, you want we should call a cop or something for Ms. McIntyre?"

"Hold up, I got a better idea; give me a few minutes." The head guard nodded acquiescing to my wishes as I went back to my bedroom tossing on some clothes and a light, denim jacket. In short, I heard some frenzied knocking and shaking of the front door again wondering if the guards had given up diplomacy.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" I rushed out in to the hallway outside my bedroom recognizing Chrystal's voice. Whenever she was irritated or angry this roided out sense of entitlement that was something to behold. I wasn't shocked in the least that she'd grown impatient.

"Ma'am, he just asked for a few minutes." I heard the guard trying to explain things amid the sound of jiggling keys.

"DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, BROWN BAGGER!!" Chrystal snarled revealing her blue blood status and opinion of the men on the doorstop.

"There's no need for that ma'am."

"PISS OFF, TIN BADGE!!" I hurried to the door as she unlocked it catching her just as she got the door cracked stopped only by the chain across the door.

"Oh, what is this sorry shit now, HUH?!!" Chrystal seemed in a frenzy jerking on the door incessantly as the guards looked around befuddled.

"Chill Chrystal, I'm..."

"OPEN THIS DOOR, RIGHT NOW!!" She demanded in a rage as I peered over her shoulder towards the head security guard who been trying to mediate the situation.

"HOLD ON!!" I struggled with the chain as Chrystal pushed against the thick door while the neutered campus guards looked on unsure of what to do.

"I-I live here too, and you locked me out, motherfucker!! What I'd ever do to you anyway?!!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!" I stepped back from the door leaving the chain where it was as the head guard placed a hand on her shoulder.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH ME!! YOU'LL GET FUCKING FIRED ASSHAT!!" She threw an elbow as the startled guard stumbled down the stoop. His partners had to reach out to save the guy from tumbling to the pavement.

"Ms. McIntyre, you need to calm down; this isn't helping." He reasoned, regaining his footing.

"You're not HELPING; DO YOUR JOB and...KICK THAT DOOR DOWN!!"

"Come on, you don't want us to do that ma'am; you know how wrong it would be and that's why we're here. You were smart enough to visit our office because you knew that you wouldn't be able to hold it together, right? You just needed some help and that's all I'm trying to do here." I had a newfound respect for the guy who'd walked into a sticky situation.

"Uhm, sorry." Chrystal half whispered somberly looking at the faces of the other two guards.

I'd had enough of the drama watching as Chrystal stopped short of explaining exactly why we'd broken up. One of the other two guards, some stocky Latin guy handed her a handkerchief. I unlocked the door watching the pensive campus employees tense up as I stepped out onto the stoop. She turned to me, flushed with redness in her eyes as her bottom lip quivered. Chrystal looked decidedly fragile and unpredictable as the guards visibly tensed up expecting the worst. It felt like an eternity since we'd been together in her childhood bedroom with her mother. I'd found out she thought of me as a sex toy, careless with my feelings as I passed around over the weekend. I'd refused to answer her in the closing minutes of a fatal threesome as her parents looked on, uninterested in the disintegration of our relationship. Their interests were strictly prurient and nothing more.

"It's all yours, do what you like Chrystal; text me when you're done." We stared at one another without words for a few more seconds before she turned away looking at the strained features of the head guard who simply nodded. She was wrapped in a grey, coat that struggled to hide her figure and I was grateful for that small sign of mercy. I continued down the stoop, stuffing my hands into my pockets as I walked along the sidewalk.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,007 Followers