Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 02 - The New Batch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

I forced myself not to look back finding it harder than I thought as I cleared a block of row houses. I thought of all the time we'd spent together, cohabiting and getting to know one another or so I thought. Some would call me a fool for not going with the flow, but I confided in myself that I wasn't that thirsty, or was I? My mind drifted to the frenzied, animalistic manner in which her mother, Carrie Anne had come to me in the middle of the night. The woman had mounted and rode me like some prized bull. The woman had continued tightening her grip around me the following day shredding my innate inhibitions until I was practically coerced into sleeping with her neighbor, Tammy Drysdale. Finding out that Chrystal knew how things were going to go down beforehand was the ultimate betrayal. Yeah, after it was all said and done, she wanted to know if she were better than her mother and I'd denied her that.

"Hey bright eyes!" A familiar voice called out to me, but I kept walking staring at my own feet.

"Come on, I just want to talk, honest engine; don't be such a wet blanket." Carrie Anne was behind the wheel of the Bentley driving at a snail's pace adjacent to my position on the sidewalk. I could feel her eyes on me which made me feel anxious and weird.

"Go back to your daughter."

"Shouldn't I be telling you that; is it really necessary to engage in all this nonsense? You're angry about things and I understand that; but why throw away something that you don't even understand the value of, darling?"

"Leave me alone, Carrie Anne."

"Give me a few minutes of your time and I'll never bother you again." I glanced over at the luxury car as she put the vehicle in park, caring little that it was in the center of a residential street. My pulse quickened as she opened the door stepping out onto the pavement. A sliver of uncontrollable intimidation crept over me as she appeared before me wrapped in a long white, overcoat. The breeze caught some strands of her blonde hair as I remarked for the umpteenth time, how much she looked like Chrystal. Carrie Anne offered a hand waiting patiently for me to take it as I looked over her shoulder at the Bentley with its light flashing.

"You can't leave that car there."

"Stop deflecting; are you going to take my hand?" She was insistent letting her hand stay there until I reluctantly grasped it. The warmth coming from it seemed infectious.

"Happy?"

"That's irrelevant; what is relevant is my daughter's happiness and by proxy yours."

"That's out of your control, don't you think?"

"What do you think?" Carrie Anne answered with a question of her own as we walked along the sidewalk leaving her vehicle blocks away.

"Honestly, I think you're a control freak."

"Never going to stop playing the victim, are we? You remind me so much of Chrystal's father; I tried so hard to do what was expected off me in the early days of our marriage, but eventually as you probably guessed, I cheated. Bus driver, really fat guy with this incredibly thick cock name of Ernie. He truly loved every inch of me, just screwing me blue for hours on end and such in those early days. Robert found out and put an end to it, or so he thought."

"What happened?"

"It wasn't called domestic violence in those days, just marriage; through it all I was already plotting. Ernie would meet me anywhere just to get at my ass, even offered to leave his wife. Wouldn't be denied, didn't care about his two kids or job. I packed a bag waiting for him to arrive, but he never did, so I put the suitcase in the closet right before Robert got home from work."

"Changed his mind, huh?"

"Hardly, his wife gutted him with a kitchen knife."

"Carry Anne, what's this got to do with Chrystal and me?" She stopped in her tracks squeezing my forearm for emphasis. We faced one another for a few seconds taking in the flowing breeze surrounding us.

"I toughed it out for a few weeks, coercing Robert into letting me enroll here on campus. Fate intervened like it always does when I met Abdul at an underground party. He was something, telling me all this shit about perpetuating the 400-year struggle of blacks and how I was some white devil. Two hours later, I'd sucked the rhetoric out of his impressive shlong. Had a downlow relationship for a while until I broke it off for a football player, Dewey."

"Abdul probably dumped you."

"Yeah, sure kid; that motherfucker was down on his knees crying into my pussy as I lied telling him there'd be other times; and by the way, he wanted me to lie about my ethnicity at some pro-black, garden party thrown by one of his colleagues. Wanted me to say I was mixed black and fucking Chicano or something; said my huge butt would get me a pass with his people. So, I started fucking the shit out of Dewey while failing to maintain my marriage."

"What about Dewey?"

"He was a nice guy and reliable; just not much in the way of a brain. But he had what I wanted taking care of my needs expertly. Sexual methadone for me in the days when I would have been called a "Coal Burner" or some other derogatory shit."

"What happened?"

"Got pregnant; Dewey fucking bailed and I panicked. Got Robert drunk, sucked him off and confessed my indiscretion. Figured the blowjob would ease the pain, but he left for a month. I was so scared, didn't want to tell mom, but she'd already sent me away when I was a teen. I couldn't lose my freedom again or take the shame for soiling the "good" Brennan name!! I have to admit that I considered checking out if you know what I mean."

"Are you trying to tell me that Chrystal is Dewey's kid?" She roughly grabbed my lips pursing them shut. I gingerly pulled her hand away feeling stupid because my ex-girlfriend was Carry Anne's third child.

"Robert's, get that into your head and don't presume to understand me. After that, I was gun shy for several years but just couldn't get that itch out of my system. Even after three more children, that yearning kept growing and growing, but I still ignored it...even starting a practice with two colleagues from school. You'd think after all this that time, my husband would've upped his game in the bedroom, but no, he did not. I found out about some Asian coed he'd been seeing and ignored it; but found myself riding one of my clients into my psychiatric couch. Yeah, things got pretty wild after that because this guy wanted me to leave Robert even though I was old enough to be his mother." She paused in remembrance of that unseen tryst.

"Carry Anne?"

"I was seriously considering it, he had the money and fame; could take care of my girls. I was tired of faking it, so I was a little less discrete. Didn't give a fuck, ignoring my husband and by proxy, my children for that scintillating feeling he could give me. It was what I'd been searching for my entire life and now I had it. Robert nearly lost his company trying to keep up with me, finally bursting into my boudoir while I was screwing my boyfriend brandishing a pistol. We were scared thinking it our final moment and that's when I figured it all out."

"What?"

"Well, he was standing there all disheveled looking to all the world, a raving madman when I saw that tiny little crack in his psyche. I could see it clear as day and exploit it; use it in any way I wanted. I began stroking my lover's huge cock knowing the possibility that I could be murdered at any second, kissing his plump lips before going down on him while eyeing my distraught husband. My lover saw an opening shoving me into my husband running into the hotel corridor finding himself in front of the paparazzi. Robert was mute, fucked up in the head so he couldn't stop me from unzipping his pants. Know what? He'd cum buckets soiling his boxers. I calmly told my husband that he should kill me at that moment because I would never stop cheating."

"You came to an agreement, huh?"

"I guess you could say it worked out; you did find him in that closet." I was thoroughly disgusted with her after hearing that story. We found ourselves in front of a small outdoor coffee stand with a few patrons and students congregating around it.

"Buy me a coffee." We shared a drink despite my feelings.

"Hell, of a story." I commented awkwardly.

"Chrystal's a lot like me as you know; with you she had everything she could've wanted in a man. No sneaking around, no deception and definitely no cheating; but she messed up by telling me about you. Should've kept you hidden away, but she didn't and that's when the old feelings started coming to the fore. That old itch started eating away at me until I knew what I had to do. I started in on her with some psychobabble about "tuning you up" convincing her that I could make you even better in bed than you were before, make it perfect. Reminded her about the other guys ever since I took her to the Caribbean to lose her virginity. I knew everything about her, how to push the right buttons so that I would end up riding your cock whether she really wanted me to or not." I involuntarily crushed the small paper cup holding my coffee.

"This a fucking confession or something?"

"More an admission of guilt, lover." She tried to cup my chin, but I slapped her hand away.

"Bitch."

"So, you taught my mother what I taught you; I'd have loved to see you turning her big, uptight, condescending ass out. Sent me to fucking boarding school for screwing our handyman when I was eighteen. Don't be shocked, Courtney confided in me; she's a lot like her big sister, you know. I'm not overly concerned where you put your lovely cock, darling." Carry Anne had this sort of serene smirk on her face like she'd got one over on me again.

"Go to hell." I shoved my hands in my pockets leaving her on the sidewalk alone. I was driven, eventually running back to my apartment to find some boxes left on the stoop. I stopped in my tracks regretting not having taken the time to close the circle with Chrystal. Instead, I'd wasted the last few moments of our time with her mother. I looked around not even finding the Bentley that had been left behind as Carry Anne pursued me up the street. The boxes were mostly empty with a few odds and ends from the kitchen inside.

"Hey." I found Chrystal standing in the living room waiting for me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers