Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 03 - The New Batch Ch. 02

Story Info
Hooking up with Malaya's friend brings karmic ultimatum!!
7.4k words
4.55
15.3k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"Mom."

"Huh, excuse me?"

"My mom; don't play dumb, she hasn't come home, and I know she's probably over there with you. You're fucking her again, aren't you? Where you doing her when I called, huh? Did I mess up your little fuck session, motherfucker?!! Hell, dad is probably happy about this sorry shit! Didn't give a fuck when we left so you two can get real fucking cozy...YOU'RE FUCKING MOM AGAIN, AREN'T YOU?!!"

"I AIN'T FUCKING-HER!!" I lost it, caught up in her verbal insanity.

"Oh, then who are you doing it with; that little bitch Courtney?!! Man, you just can't stop screwing my family members, can you? Well I've got two more sisters you can add to your fucking list-ASSHOLE!!" I was grateful when she slammed the phone in my face. There was no way I was outing her grandmother.

"Are you two, back together?" Catherine was sitting on my bed staring out into space when I appeared in the doorway holding her discarded lingerie.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"It was the right thing to do." She didn't sound like she believed her own words as I scratched my head trying to figure things out.

"No, it wasn't."

"Very well then, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for a caveat; I need you to sign a non-disclosure agreement." I was floored, caught, taken back for a loop believing our coupling was premeditated. Catherine still sat on the edge of my bed looking away unable to meet my gaze.

"I'm going to go take a shower, let yourself out." I tossed her lingerie on the bed without looking.

BAD M.I.L.F Volume 3-The New Batch Ch. 2

Those damn McIntyre women had done it again and I was left reeling yet again as their matriarch, Catherine Brennan asked me to sign a nondisclosure agreement. This after we'd just spent hours screwing the hell out of one another. I hit the showers, Catherine let herself out. Two days later I was lounging in one of the study halls when I was approached by a familiar face.

"Hey, thought that was you; what it do, cutie?"

"Oh, hey what's up?"

"Wow, you really know how to make a girl feel welcome." Malaya Padilla was standing over me wearing this form fitting black dress that looked like a throwback to the sixties. I noticed she still preferred a mary jane type shoe wondering if she were into mod fashion. The dress had a shiny quality to its surface hugging Malaya's sleek curves perfectly. That coupled with her thick horn-rimmed glasses and dark hair which clung tightly to her oval shaped head in a side bang contributed to a smoldering quality about her person.

"Excuse you, I was studying."

"Studying Netflix, yeah right; so, why're you moping publicly?" She unslung her purse placing it on the floor as she took a seat.

"Personal." I was supposed to be studying but ended up looking at an online show on my phone.

"Don't shoot me; wild guess would be Catherine Brennan, eh?" I perked up at the sound of her name immediately side eyeing Malaya. She stared back with a fake smile on her face as I thought back to my tryst with the voluptuous mature.

"You bitch."

"Finding our inner drama queen, are we? Guilty as charged; tell me you didn't like the way I dolled her up for you and I'll call you a fucking liar. Dean Brennan has an awesome figure for her age; all tits and that big ole booty. What's not to love?"

"What's in it for you?"

"My job, I'm her personal fucking assistant, ass wipe; besides I like that stuffy old bag and it was nice seeing her getting some for a change."

"She tell you about it?"

"Well I admit pushing a few buttons; you know how hard it was finding the right look for her, getting her properly shaved and made up?!! Fuck man, you could make one hell of a documentary out of that shit alone."

"Thanks."

"Look I told her not to do the nondisclosure thing; but her daughter was pulling all kinds of lame shit, getting into her fucking head." Malaya reached down pulling some lipstick from her purse, reapplying it to her prominent lips.

"Carry Anne?"

"That her name? Golden bitch all full of herself and entitled as fuck. She's so fucking dismissive, a true sociopath if you ask me; sent me out to get lunch and everything so I wouldn't hear what they were talking about! She had me triggered the moment we laid eyes on one another!"

"Yeah, she's like that." Malaya had unknowingly opened a window I wasn't privy to regarding Catherine's motives. I straitened up wondering what Carry Anne would do next.

"So, you signed it; the nondisclosure agreement?"

"No!"

"What, they didn't offer you enough?"

"Huh?"

"Did you even look at it; geez man, you're so incredibly dense. You know you can make some good coin with those, man. You don't even know what they're offering, dude. Dean come from "old money" if you get my drift, cutie." Malaya was looking at her phone while running me down.

"You know, you sound like a pimp." She looked up from her phone with a sly smirk on her face that made me uneasy. Malaya slapped a hand down on my inner thigh, rubbing it slightly as she regarded me still looking down at her phone in intervals.

"You would totally know, babe." She stood up slinging her purse.

"Yeah?!!"

"Gotta go hon, missing my bar crawl with the girls; mind if I call you later, could get interesting?" Malaya was already walking out of the study hall as my gaze dropped to the subtle sway of her derriere. She was gone before I even knew if I wanted to answer. Her perfume lingered in the air after she was gone.

Restless after that conversation learning that Carry Anne McIntyre was somewhere still pulling the strings; I decided to go for a run around the campus pavilion to work on some of my issues. Left wondering when the next shoe would drop, my mind wandered back to the exact second, Carry Anne walked in on me postcoital kissing her eighteen year-old-daughter. Her facial features were stark, stone faced looking more like a mother than at any time I'd ever known since meeting her in kitchen. Her daughter had received two slaps to the cheeks for stepping out of line. Carry Anne left me with a barb meant to demoralize, but that nugget had been debunked when her older daughter blew up my phone. Now I'd learned that she was pulling strings even with her own mother, apparently gaslighting the Dean of Students into offering me paperwork to ensure my silence. I pushed my body to the limit, stopping only when my phone started ringing.

"Hey!"

"Yeah, what's up?" Chrystal still sounded shaky after two days, my shoulders tensed up instantly. I looked around the pavilion noticing a few people hanging around.

"It's been a while since we talked."

"Yeah, I been busy with classes and stuff." I'd been with Chrystal long enough to realize when she was trying to lead a conversation.

"What kind of stuff?"

"Life."

"That's not an answer; look, you don't have to be so distant with me. Don't I have any credit left with you; no feelings or anything?" Desperation was already seeping into her speech.

"Depends."

"Yeah, and what?"

"Whether you still want to know if you're a better FUCK than your MOTHER!!" Chrystal hung up leaving me alone with the stillness and evening breeze. I took it all in looking up at the downtown skyline in the distance.

Later that evening I was sitting in my living room, my phone chimed with another selfie from Chrystal. She was lying on a bed presumably in her dorm or what passed as living quarters there. It had the appearance of a hotel room making me wonder the circumstances. This pic was different being a perspective shot using a selfie stick. Chrystal was lying prone on her belly as her huge cheeks were apparent just over her shoulders from the camera vantage point. She was wearing this lime colored thong that was little more than an outline on her skin. There was an inordinate amount of care taken in the lighting of what turned out to be a series of pictures designed to get my attention. The second of these photos had Chrystal kneeling upright in her bed with a hand covering her breasts while the other held the selfie stick aloft. She looked more like the woman I'd come to know, the woman who exuded confidence along with a staggering sexuality. I think I missed her at this point but attributed the nostalgia wave to fond memories of better times during our past relationship. The third gift sent my way was a short video clip. I knew what it would be even before it was opened.

"Shit." Chrystal fell back on an old standby using my Achilles Heel against me with the clip expertly focused on her enormous, monstrous butt. Fifty-eight inches of twerking, jiggling flesh lit up the window of my phone as I sat watching entranced over and over again. Chrystal had dispensed with the thong leaving only hard tan lines. Fifteen minutes later, my phone was ringing, and I knew I shouldn't answer it.

"Chrystal, thanks for the photos and the videos."

"Wrong girl." It was Malaya, knocking me squarely out of my romantic past.

"What do you want?"

"Wow, rude much? Never mind, I'll be at your place in five minutes so don't flake on me, brother." I could hear some loud music in the background as she spoke.

"It's one in the morning; what's going on, Malaya."

"Stop being an ass and open the fucking door; you're probably jerking it anyway!!"

"Fuck you."

"That's right, baby; you know you want some company so quit being coy with me." I could hear the music outside of my phone as the car pulled up to the curb in front of my apartment. I couldn't lie about being excited that Malaya had decided to pay me a visit. Chrystal's photos and that video had me had enough to cut diamond.

"OPEN SEZ ME!!" I ran over to the door as she loudly rapped on the heavy oak loud enough to wake my neighbors.

"CUT THAT SHIT OUT...uhm oh, hello?" Malaya was three sheets to the wind from her bar crawl, and not alone. I found myself looking at another asian girl holding her up. She looked all of five four in height with some noticeable weight on her short frame. Her light brown hair was done up in a bun and she was wearing a business suit with a skirt.

"A little help please." She motioned towards Malaya limply hanging from her side, held aloft only by this woman's arm around her back. I stepped out snatching drunk Filipina up in my arms carrying her over the threshold like a newlywed.

"Sorry about that, uhm?" I laid Malaya on the couch as her friend retrieved a coat and a plastic bag full of liquor placing it on my coffee table.

"Jong Park." She made herself at home sitting on the edge of my adjacent love seat before going into her own small purse, retrieving an expensive looking phone. Malaya was out the moment she hit the couch cushions leaving me with a dilemma.

"Why didn't she just go home instead of coming here?"

"It was a foregone conclusion that we were going to end up here tonight; Malaya was really talking you up so much we were gonna find out." Jong Pak sounded irritated.

"We?"

"Oh yeah, our friend Gen hoped out of the cab five miles back, chicken shit."

"You don't say? Looks like Malaya here is gonna need a lot of coffee, you want a cup?" I propped her sleeping friend's feet up on the couch opting not to remove her shoes les Jong Park become alarmed. She was still a strange to me and I didn't know Malaya that well.

"Depends, are you weird?" She was also scrolling through her messages.

"Hey, you came in my house lady; the door's right behind you, just don't forget your friend here."

"Jong Park."

"What?"

"it's my thing, I hate being called out of my name; its right up there with people referring to us as Orientals or thinking me and Malaya here, are the same fucking race."

"Man, you got issues; want coffee or not?"

"Sure, lots of cream and sugar; I have to make a call real quick. Be a dear and stay quiet until I'm done." The authoritative tone in her voice left much to be desired as I head her talking to what I assumed to be a boyfriend.

"Uhm, yeah I'm okay Andy...yeah, Malaya Padilla. We're still hanging out alright? Don't Andy; what I tell you about thinking, huh? That's right baby, you go to sleep. I might sleep over her place tonight so don't feel the need to wait up. Uhm yeah; love you too. Two-hour blowjob tomorrow for being a good little boy and trusting your fiancé."

I felt queasy listening to the way she spoke to her boyfriend. It seemed like all of the women I was meeting lately were cucking their partners. Minutes later we were in the kitchen having coffee as the awkwardness of the situation washed over us.

"He cheated on me, okay?"

"Huh?"

"I saw the way you were looking at me; just wanted to fill in some blanks."

"I didn't ask."

"Sure, you did; I know that look." Jong Park was right about me as I grew uncomfortable under her gaze. She'd left her suit jacket in the living room, revealing a surprisingly robust looking chest hidden behind a cream-colored long-sleeved shirt. I glanced a couple of times trying not to be obvious. She wasn't Filipino, something else and surprisingly thick, carrying the weight well.

"34 D, big enough for you?" I coughed, spitting some coffee on the countertop. Jong Park didn't react, staring a hole in me over the edge of the mug as she continued drinking.

"Sure."

"Aren't you gonna ask me why we're here, tonight?"

"I don't know if I want to."

"Well I understand, and you have to understand the great personal risk on my part, lying to my fiancé and all. Me and Malaya are two of a kind, very direct; agents of chaos if you will. I'm not gonna lie, she said you are very well endowed."

"I'm not surprised, you want to see my dick?" Her almond shaped eyes darted away for a second before glaring downward at my bulge. She didn't avert her gaze as I unzipped fishing out my member for her inspection. Being objectified was nothing new at this point.

"Man, I want to SUCK your DICK!" Jong Park replied not missing a beat.

Jong Park hiked up her skirt, quickly squatting down below the counter taking me whole proving her assertion of being a quote, unquote size queen, with a sloppy, nasty effort. Thoughts of the unseen boyfriend she'd been talking to faded quick as Jong made a meal of my manhood. Her technique was something else as she vacuumed sucked going fast as she went down only to draw back agonizingly slow leaving a slimy trail of presume and spit. Jong alternated this with quick, jerky rough movements that felt incredible to the touch. Just when I got used to this, Jong revealed another trick running the flat of her tongue on the underside of my glans, sucking hard at the spot where the bottom of my shaft connected to my balls. I whimpered uncontrollably, crying out as she completely throated me down to the base almost making me scream. Jong would repeat this series of seasoned, precise movements slurping loudly on my cock like it was some obscene popsicle. Jong rolled out one more skill wrapping all ten of her fingers around my shaft jerking hard wetly splashing spunk everywhere. Jong Park forced a loud, distressed yelp out of me as I grabbed her head in both hands fucking her mouth like it was going out of style. The front of blouse quickly became stained with copious webs of frothy saliva.

"Help me with this." She stood up turning her back to me. The pencil skirt Jong was wearing appeared stretched to the max only relieved when I drew the zipper down. Jong Park was fully packed, so much so the material almost seemed to part of its own accord as she shook her hips losing it to the tiled floor below.

"WHUUUUAAATT?!!"

"Surprised, huh?" Shocked wasn't the word for my reaction to the thick, monstrosity sitting at the bottom of a mildly tapered waist. It was ponderous and huge especially for an asian woman. These dimensions gave Jong Park that pear shape that was my distinct weakness. That wide, arching butt reminded me of this long since retired model named Melody Nyte. I'd had a bit of a porn collection that all but become obsolete since dating Chrystal who hadn't felt the need to relieve me of it when we'd started living together. I remember her bringing home this plus sized version of a dirty magazine called something like "BOD" that featured Nyte. I ended up looking at her spread with the book atop Chrystal's wide ass while doing my girlfriend doggystyle. Now I was witnessing the asian equivalent in Jong Park.

"Yeah, that's just about a little over 47 inches of Korean junk, baby; now close your mouth and follow me. I'm not finished with this fucking rod you've got down here."

"Yes, Jong Park." Her fist held my erection like some fleshy leash as she led me out of the kitchen finding her way into my bedroom. I felt like an absolute savant watching her chunky butt barely sway as she pushed open the door to my bedroom.

My shirt was stripped away between kisses to my peck with attention paid to my nipple as her fist worked my shaft in a kind of twisting motion. Jong used her heel stepping into the crotch of my pants which were hovering above my knees, deftly drawing them to the floor. Jong bit her bottom lip, playfully shoving me onto the bed with a bit of force. Jong stripped off her own stained blouse revealing an expensive looking brassiere and these matching high waist panties that enhanced her full figure.

"Relax, enjoy the show; I got a treat for you." Jong slid the panties down methodically revealing the light, well-trimmed tuft of hair covering her mound. Her short, yet shapely legs were covered in thigh high stockings as she began removing her heels never taking her eyes off me

"Fuck, leave them on, baby."

Jong Park and Malaya Padilla were definitely cut from the same cloth as this curvy asian straddled my body facing my feet. Her weight mashed me into the mattress as the thick Korean woman pushed her huge butt into my face.

"Snack down on that pussy for me!" Her butt was already mashing against my face in a bobbing motion regardless of consent. This woman was sexually aggressive, motivated going to town on my cock using her leverage to palm and roll my package as she resumed sucking me off. The bed shook and creaked loudly as Jong's head bobbed wildly on my member. It was all I could do to keep up with her bouncing ass which threatened to bludgeon me to death.

"DAMN, WHAT THE FUUUUHHH!!" Jong Park had enough smothering me with her cheeks in a blow so hard that it felt like a punch to the nose.

"EAT MY PUSSY; I AIN'T GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN!! Shit, Malaya was talking all this crap about how you fucked her ass off and made her piss all over your carpet; I'M FROM MISSOURI, SHOW ME SOMETHING REAL, MOTHERFUCKER!!" Her chunky butt continuously smashed into my face as she amped up the intimidation factor.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN; MMAAAARRGGGHHH!!" Jong Park's butt came to a sudden stop as she shifted her weight on my torso. It felt like more pressure was mashing my head down as I started to scream unavoidably sticking my tongue into her snatch.

"OOOWWWWW YAAAHHHH, THAS WHUT I WANTED!! LICK ME, LICK MY LITTLE KITTY!!" I could feel her changing position, shifting up on a knee rising vertically above me. Two of her nails scratched my bottom lip as Jong diddled herself enhancing my efforts to please her.

"Oh yeah, choke on my pussy, lick it clean baby; I'll make you feel good too, promise." I could feel her reacting as shivers reverberated through her body. Her hands returned, jerking my cock with both hands. A wet, sticky sound accompanied Jong's seasoned masturbation as my inner thighs tightened up.

"I feel it twitching in my hands; you gonna cum? You gonna cum for me aren't you, baby; blow your fucking load all over my hands, huh? Can you hear that nasty sound, eh? That's what it sounds like when Jong Park plays with a big, black cock!! BLOW YOUR FUCKING LOAD!!" A powerful jet of cum exploded from the head of my penis so hard that I felt a tweak in my abdomen. It was painful enough that my hips twisted away trying to escape her clutches, but Jong held on for dear life trying to milk me dry.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers