Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 03 - The New Batch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so we're doing this, huh?" Jong smiled as I stepped inside the shower, handing me the soap. I lathered up looking over her impressive nudity.

"Back door's open aint it?" She giggled as my cock found a home between her thick cheeks. Jong was already leaning back into me pulling my hand up to her right breast. The bar of soap dropped to the tub bottom diminishing over the drain as my other hand covered the free breast. I rolled both of her thick nipples between my fingers.

"What about my boyfriend, Andy Kim?" Jong Park gasped as I teased her backdoor.

"Andy who?"

I just wanted a sexual repast to take my mind off of the argument and pending threat issued by Carry Anne McIntyre. Wanted to lose myself in Jong's willing flesh and think of nothing else right away. She was already reaching down stroking and lathering up my cock. We kissed and made out like star crossed lovers, groping and fondling one another. Jong ran the flat of her tongue over my nipple sucking hard as I dug my nails into her thick butt squeezing for all I was worth. She assumed the position under the shower head pushing her chest against the tiled shower walls. Jong parted her cheeks exposing her back door.

"Give it to me, daddy."

...TO BE CONTINUED.