Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,007 Followers

"Fucking bitch, you know she sent that picture to me at least twenty times after it was taken. I'd forgotten about it until now. She wanted me to use it as the screenshot on my phone to deter other women from coming at me. I uploaded it to the cloud." I reminisced as a mist of steam from the shower wafted up from the bottom of the bathroom door.

"I know how you feel brother, but from where I'm standing; you are one lucky son of a bitch." Steve commented between bites of the big, sloppy burger that had been delivered by Daniela.

The door to the bathroom was suddenly yanked open freeing a wall of mist that dissipated revealing Daniela in her birthday suit. Maybe I should say revealing Daniela in all her glory because I'm pretty sure all three of us popped wood looking at her incredible profile as she wiped herself down with a towel. The disparity between her torso and lower half was insane as she pulled out a large, economy sized bottle of lotion, coating and rubbing the creamy substance into her skin. The alluring aroma of vanilla bean filled the small room as she worked until it her olive skin was glistening. She took a little extra time applying the concoction to her huge ass cheeks before lazily tossing the bottle into the sink. I noticed she had a naked muff emphasizing her sex in great detail as my cock throbbed in my pants. Facing front was a bit of a head shaker as Daniela didn't seem to have an ounce of body fat or cellulite on her incredible figure. She likely had some kind of bag in the bathroom as we watched her apply some light eyeshadow and pale lipstick to her lips before turning to all of us with a hand on the sink.

"I partner with you, Pete and Steve?"

"Well, yeah baby?" Steve already looked nervous seeming to know where this was going.

"You make website; I make money, right?"

"Of course, Daniela, the whole site is constructed to pay tribute to you so the world can see how wonderful you are. You know this already, honey." Pete was anxious too as she stared at both of their faces appearing to be working out how to articulate her point. An eerie quiet settled over the room.

"I make money for you two, right?"

"Yeah." Both hackers somberly agreed.

"Get camera, I make scene with him." Both men looked at me, there faces a jumble of emotion in seconds. Daniela and her amazing body was the best thing in their lives. They knew it and I figured it out in that moment, feeling the need to do some damage control.

"No, thank you Daniela; the offer is very tempting, but I'm going to have to decline." I was lying through my teeth. I wanted to give her the business and beat my junk all over that cinnamon tinted butt.

"You lie right now; men make leche in they pants when I show my butt. Don't be nice, get some pussy, make money with me."

"DANIELA!" Steve was fidgeting.

"Company in Miami contact me. Say they give me big money to work there and give me nose and big boobs job, too. You talk of white girl with big ass; can she make money like me?"

"IT WAS JUST A CONVERSATION!" Pete sounded as desperate as Steve looked.

"Steve say he want white girl on site now. I make scene right now, get camera or I go away." Daniela for all of her robotic monotone cadence was livid at the thought of being second in her associates eyes and pissed at the talk of being replaced. She was making a power play holding Steve and Pete sexually hostage. Both of them turned to me in unison looking like they had been forced to eat glass.

"We're down if you're down, man; come on bro, we need this." Steve was talking through gritted teeth as Daniela walked around the bed intent on getting what she wanted. I slowly shrugged looking around the room trying not to look in their faces. Pete retrieved a digital camera from their bag and some other accessories along with a small camera connected to what looked like a headband.

"I be mean; but still make money for you two." Daniela proved to have very nimble fingers, quickly whipping the belt away from my pants, dropping it to the floor.

"Sorry guys, this is okay, right?" Both men didn't speak giving me pause as Daniela knelt down removing my shoes before following up with my pants and underwear simultaneously. My erect penis popped out in front of everyone covered with a thick lattice of veins.

"¡Oh Dios mío, es más grande de lo que pensaba! ¡¡Oh, mierda!!" My cock tapped Daniela's cheek surprising her for a second. She quickly remembered herself looking over at Pete who angrily handed the camera to Steve.

"Bring camera close. You get shot of his thing going all the way in my mouth." It sounded like the order it was as Steve raised the camera reluctantly getting closer than either of us wanted. She nodded and gestured for him to get even closer before covering the head of my penis with her lips. Her tongue expertly twirled in around the crown working her way down until two thirds of my girth made her cough. She tried two more times failing to get everything before glancing in Pete's direction. A condom was tossed in the air as Daniela caught it while trying to throat me a fourth time. She actually put the condom on me with her mouth making her profession before meeting the two hackers, suspect.

"Hey man, I'm sorry." Pete was standing off to the side immobile with his thumbs in his pocket. He didn't say anything, but the look on his face was strained.

"Don't talk, you'll mess up the shot!" Steve barked.

Daniela shared a moments long glance at him before going down on me with renewed vigor. Her saliva intermingled with my precum creating this frothy goo that bubbled up around the seal between her lips and my member. Steve was shaking the camera prompting her to stop.

"You have problem, Steve?"

"No."

"You sure you do not have problem?" She actually reared back kneeling vertically stroking the spunk along my sheathed erection as she addressed the elephant in the room.

"I said no."

"You act like child when I make money with guy you think cool. Don't look sad, this is just work no feeling in my heart. So, we keep making scene or I go to Miami?" Steve took a deep breath as she looked over at Pete who was standing there silently watching with his arms behind his back, pensively. He looked ready to explode giving me cause for concern.

"You too?"

"No, I don't care." He blurted out, unconvincingly.

"Take you pants off."

"Why?"

"I say take pants off." Daniela reiterated.

"Why you want him to take his fucking pants off, Daniela." Steve asked coming to his friend's aid. This seemingly dull witted woman was nothing of the sort, out to assert her dominance over their shared acquaintance because of what she perceived as a slight by hacker Steve.

"Shut up Steve, you film-not talk."

"Take pants off now." Pete militarily followed the order removing his pants in quick and orderly fashion. He'd gone commando revealing a throbbing, average sized erection as Daniela looked up at me from her knees.

"Dick is honest, Pete like watch." She went back to fellating me, adding a twisting motion that had me on the verge of glazing her thin fingers working the uncovered portion of my cock. Daniela glared at Steve, releasing her grip on my sloppy, dripping tumescence.

"Do your job, I do mine."

"Yeah sure, whatever you say baby." I could see that he was twisting in the wind as she took control of the situation challenging him to defy her. The bed was low enough that she was able to climb onto it on all fours, popping her phenomenal ass out at me. There was just the slightest bit of a "chub rub" between her dusky cheeks which naturally spread apart further than I would have thought in this position. I'd hate to say this given that Daniela was a woman of Latin descent, but she had a prominent looking slit that was one parts puffy, two parts stuffed with shady labia resembling a fucking taco. Her backdoor was also regularly used.

"Get the shot." Steve was able to get the shot leaning in, focusing on a downward angle that I imagined would capture the immense nature of her butt and my cock initially penetrating it.

I could wait any longer, deciding to go with it in "Ripping the Band-Aid off" fashion, sinking the whole of my endowment into her up to the hilt. Daniela grunted slightly remaining unmoving as I pounded into her huge, pliant ass while trying not to make eye contact with either Steve or Pete. I settled for staring down at the small of her back as Daniela steadied herself on the bed locking all four joints in place. I found myself hitting a stationary object with the consistency of rubber, as her butt jiggled very little. She was pretty tight around me using her inner muscles in uneven intervals. I noticed she wasn't looking back at me but staring at Steve who remained standing with his penis sticking straight out in front of his body like it was pointing at us. This shit was weird, but I just didn't have the fortitude to pass up something like this dusky, almost mute Latina. I accidentally glanced over noticing that Steve was leaking precum.

"Come." Daniela noticed his strained condition calling him over. Her voice seemed to unlock Pete's militaristic stance. He pounced onto the bed almost making me hit him stuffing her mouth full of cock.

"OOOOHHHH SHIT I'M CUMMING!!" I watched from my end as his hips rutted unevenly, fucking Daniela's face for less than a few minutes before climaxing. The guy quickly returned to his spot resuming his stance as Daniela looked over at Steve.

"Come over, stand in front of Pete. Get shot, don't fuck up." Steve was flushed red, sweating profusely as he quickly obeyed her order. Once he was locked in position with the camera where she wanted it, Daniela busted out another surprise, dipping her back low to the bed making her ass larger from my point of view.

"¡OH MI DIOS, ES REALMENTE GRANDE! ¡SU PILA ME DIVIJA EN DOS! ¡Me siento tan bien que me llene con la verdadera polla de un hombre! ¡AMO LOS DICKS GRANDES NEGROS!!" It was like something possessed this outrageously curvy woman as she went into Spanish language hysterics, bouncing and twerking her olive colored butt into my pelvis with a wet smack. The jiggle hydraulics I'd been looking for from Daniela premiered to dramatic effect making my thighs tighten up. I grabbed her gyrating hips in an attempt to drive her across the bed into Steve's camera lens.

"CUM POR MI GRAN CULO GIGANTE QUE HACE QUE LOS HOMBRES GRITEN COMO NIÑOS PEQUEÑOS! ¡SEA MI PERRA! "Daniela was definitely in the drivers seat going harder that I could driving her huge butt into my abdomen as I reached the precipice. I barely had time to remove the condom as several bursts of cum splashed her cinnamon buns spectacularly.

"We need nother shot for scene." Daniela resumed her monotone speech snatching up the headband thing with what looked like a GoPro cam attached. She placed the device around my head almost on my eyes. I tried to adjust it, but she pulled back down to its original; position wagging a finger.

"If you move camera, it not see all my butt." Daniela was actually directing, pulling the swivel chair facing the end of the bed. She grabbed my bicep assisting me in sitting on the chair before positioning herself between my knees and edge of the bed.

"Put dick in middle of butt, I do rest." The surreal moment continued as Pete used a third camera standing off to my left side while his partner posted up behind my right. Daniela adjusted the camera further before switching it on. My field of vision was compromised, but nothing could stop me from realizing that she was turning her back to cradle my member in her gluteal cleft. I wasn't small or medium sized by any means, but my endowment ran up just over half of her enormous butt. She managed to press me deep in her cheeks with some effort before twerking hard on my cock until veins sprouted on its tortured surface. Steve and Pete's heavy breathing added to the weirdness, along with my own.

"Cut, get baby oil from bathroom." Pete was definitely getting into the whole affair quickly retrieving the cheap bottle, reserving the pleasure for himself. He even managed to reach around cupping her small, sloping tits simultaneously making them shine when caught by the sunlight filtering in through the window. He was more than thorough, slathering her ass caressing and groping every inch before Daniela dismissed him rolling two condoms onto my cock.

"Steve, get the shot."

Daniela resumed position in front of the chair carefully taking me in her backdoor until my pelvis was pressed against her huge butt. She bent at the waist in a perfect ninety degree angle reaching back to spread her cheeks giving the camera a few minutes to establish where I'd planted my flag, more or less. Daniela released her grip letting both voluptuous halves of her cheeks clap thunderously on either side of my girth, bouncing hard in my lap.

"OOOHHHHH SHIT!!" Motion ripples ran across her butt as it loudly mashed down into my lap in this pile driving motion that had me edging within a few moments. Daniela bounced on the balls of her feet creating a staggering visual taking a pounding with barely a whimper.

"¡OH MIERDA ES TODO EL CAMINO EN MI ESTÓMAGO! ¡¡me encanta!! ¡AMO LA POLLA NEGRA GRANDE EN MI CULO DE GRASA! ¡¡MIERDA!!" Daniela reared up at an angle with her palms planted on the edge of the bed. Pete navigated over to the side of the bed getting a shot of her face. She only seemed to display emotion when speaking in her native language in front of the camera.

"Cut, push chair back little." The guys were completed vested in her direction, while I was a bit addled following along edging the seat back a foot away from the bed. Daniela remounted me standing upright before bending over touching her knees. She resumed the energetic bouncing motion with the same sexual savagery as before. Both guys were using their cameras in synch, catching multiple angles. These guys were sweating buckets watching Daniela put me through the paces. She remained quiet, almost mute smashing her butt into my lap.

Daniela mounted the bed lying on her stomach as she glanced around for me to join her. I got her meaning mounting the back of her thighs as she thunderously clapped her cheeks on my member. This proved to be too much for my delicate sensibilities as I tore the condom from my shooting several ropes across her shuddering backside creating this intricate web in her rear cleavage that begged to be photographed.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!!" Pete ran over frantically jerking his cock, giving the gasping, Spanish speaking woman a nasty facial almost in tandem with my orgasm. Steve struggled to keep us both in frame looking like he was having a coronary. Daniela collapsed on her belly providing a view that had me almost back up. Pete followed her movements mounting the bed on his knees slapping his cock on her face stroking out more of his jizz.

"Oh baby, I love rubbing my cock all over your fucking face." He was tapping her cheek with his cock prompting her to accept him inside her mouth. I couldn't see Daniela's face with Pete mounting her head. He didn't seem to know or care that we were there pumping his hips in the area where her head lay. Seconds into it, he reared back orgasming on her face some more as Steve caught it. Daniela rolled over on her back looking at Steve with the same emotionless expression.

"You get shot?"

"Yeah." The chubby guy was breathing hard, huffing and puffing like he was going to have a stroke. Pete quickly retrieved a wash cloth from the bathroom. He used it to clean her face taking some of the makeup with it. Steven lowered the camera looking into the side screen at what he'd just shot.

"Take pants off, now." Daniela ordered.

I noticed a large, visible wet stain on his slacks as the embarrassed hacker dropped his pants revealing similarly stained boxers. The head of his cock was peeking out of the pee hole in the material. Steve had cum in his pants, dramatically while shooting her scene.

"Everything, all clothes." He had to be humiliated beyond belief as we watched him strip to the buff, revealing a hairy, pudgy figure with a prominent beer gut and barely there penis. His slouched posture and lack of a chest made the hirsute man resemble an imp of some sort.

"Take camera." Pete followed her direction taking the camera as she turned her ass in its direction wildly twerking, splashing cum everywhere. Loud rear clapping sounds filled the room, as she looked back at Steve.

"Come on, do it."

"Daniela, please."

"I no say again." The chubby, dumpy hacker looked at both of us before burying his face in her rear assuming a prostrate position behind Daniela. Her huge cheeks cradled each side of his face as she looked both of us in the face.

"Still want white girl?"

"No ma'am." Pete responded still filming his friend going down on what I assumed was their collective girlfriend.

"With all due respect Daniela; that's none of your business."

"I not talking to you."

"Happy now?" Steve sounded defeated as Daniela got on her feet. Comically, there was a big crease down the middle of his face. She took his hand leading him into the bathroom slamming the door behind them. Pete and I stared at the door for a few awkward moments before quickly pulling our clothing back on. I didn't know what to make of the situation or my participation in it, admitting my selfishness after seeing Daniela's body.

"Hey man, I'm really sorry about this and all; I really mean it if that's any consideration." I felt like I had to make some kind of amends. Pete glared at me for a few seconds folding his arms across his chest. I doubted he'd even heard a word I said.

"Cut the shit man; I ain't crying over spilt milk. I told Steve we should have left her at home but he's paranoid about her cheating on him and she knows it. We have like an agreement between us, like no outside dudes and other sideways crap. She's his girlfriend while I get uhm, benefits."

"Well, I just thought I should say something."

"Man, we make a lot of money on the site, but I know she can only do what we let her do."

"Okay."

"You should know that, right? That's why you screwed all those women in your girl's family. You wanted to show her that she was "ordinary" right?"

"I don't really know, but you're giving me a great idea." Daniela opened the bathroom door staring blankly at both of us.

*************************************************************************************

There was a small pool and jacuzzi in the back of the hostel on the second floor overlooking the downtown cityscape. We were lucky it was midday, midweek leaving the area pretty much vacant for my purposes. Daniela begrudgingly went along with Pete and I while Steve remained in the room working on an unsaid project. Once we knew the coast was clear I stripped down to my underwear sitting on the edge of the pool with my camera phone ready. Daniela removed the windbreaker covering her 70's style bikini waiting off camera as I began filming. I had a glossy photo copy of the picture Chrystal posted on her Instagram page making sure the camera could see it.

"Keep my name out your mouth, lying bitch." I said outloud.

"You really dated her?" Pete asked off camera.

"I used to love her, man." On cue Daniela walked by in the frame showing off her outstanding figure. She looked awe inspiring, her olive skin covered in baby oil catching the sunlight. I made sure to keep her face obscured as she walked back until she was seen from the waist down. Daniela added a little extra turning a juicy cheek towards me. I improved giving it a peck before cutting the video.

Back upstairs, Steve had finished cobbling the footage we shot into a smoldering scene ready for Daniela's pay site. He excitedly flipped adding it to the already shot scene as some sort of prologue. My face was digitally edited out while the original was posted on a hastily slapped together page with links posted on Chrystal and Big Ham's page. Daniela sort of got into the act allowing her bikini clad butt to be filmed while she lay on the room's bed. The reaction was almost immediate as we watched the likes and follows accumulate like coins falling from a slot machine. Even on Chrystal's page, the growing sentiment was that I'd moved on spectacularly. Pete logged in on a separate laptop creating a fictional profile that led to the scene we shot on Daniela's pay site.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,007 Followers