Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,997 Followers

"For your troubles; I'll be taking him along as well." April smiled wide, appeased at the caveat.

"Hey, I'll give you two of these back if you let me have him. I want to destroy his sphincter, turn it into a boy pussy. You know how much money Meg offered for an all-nighter with this guy?"

"Save it; I paid you and he's ours, now."

"What're you going to do with him?" Ms. Frakkes raised an eyebrow as Chrystal stopped laughing glancing back at the two power houses.

"I'm exiling this motherfucker; some friends will be happy to take him off everybody's hands. Too much trouble having him around and Chrystal pulled the fucking bag off his head as you said." Karen Frakkes spoke about me with as little regard as trash.

"WAIT A MINUTE; HE'S MINE!! YOU SAID I COULD FUCK HIM UP, KAREN!! DON'T YOU STAND THERE AND TELL ME YOU WERE LYING THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME!! HE PUT THAT FILTHY SEX TAPE OUT IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY, KAREN!! HE'S MINE!!" Chrystal was raving.

"Shut up." The room became quiet as I keeled over to my left wondering why the person responsible for this chaos. Maybe she was sitting quietly behind me watching everything. I suddenly recalled the night I'd sat with her as she cried herself to sleep. I thought I was being kind and understanding, but she still done all of this to me when it suited her needs. The woman at the center of this tempest...

"Carry Anne?" I moaned wanting the woman to reveal herself.

"What-the-fuck? You're calling out for my-FUCKING MOTHER?!! Is that right? You're still crying for her OLD ASS WHEN I'M RIGHT HERE?!! Oh, I'm still not good enough, huh? ANSWER ME, BITCH!!" Chrystal was completely triggered shoving the end of the bat into my chest as she spoke before trying hard to gag me with the end of it.

"What a waste; don't do him in here. I don't need cop shit around here, Karen." April casually commented while Chrystal was assaulting me.

"Chrystal." Ms. Frakkes called out to her sister.

"I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BEATING YOUR ASS MADE ME CUM HARDER THAN I EVER DID FUCKING YOU!!" She punctuated her statement by swinging the softball bat into my arm. The chair was damaged further sending me reeling to the other side as she prepared to lay a blow across the exposed side of my face.

"CHRYSTAL!!" Ms. Frakkes yelled stopping her sister as an extremely loud noise reverberated on the other side of the unfinished brick walls. The women all froze looking in the direction of the noise when several more rang out. Someone was firing a gun in the adjacent corridor as the room suddenly went pitch black.

"KAREN?!!" Chrystal yelped in the darkness.

"Shit." April hissed as I heard the women scuffling about in the darkness while their hired muscle ran up and down the corridor outside the room as more shots rang out. I was toppled over by what I believed was April noting a quick flash of light as she ran out into the corridor.

"Get over here and shut the fuck up." Ms. Frakkes phone display could be seen in the inky darkness as she dialed up help. Chrystal was whimpering, afraid for her life. I tried to will my battered body to move failing in several instances before rolling onto my stomach.

"Don't let me get shot or I'm telling mom." A loud resounding slap followed accompanied seconds later by sounds of shattering glass. Someone was raising holy hell in that corridor as Chrystal's crying seemed amped up. I struggled with the drop chair cutting myself in several places as the commotion seemed to get louder coming in our direction. It was almost like I was fighting with the inanimate object as the door suddenly burst open with several private security agents using Maglite's to illuminate the room. Ms. Frakkes and Chrystal were ushered out between two large men brandishing weapons. I was illuminated by three strong beams of light which allowed me to see the clothing that had been stripped from my body post capture.

"Grab that guy!" Some gruff sounding individual barked as a few men closed in on me.

I snatched my clothing scurrying about away from the probing beams as an especially loud blast sounded off just inside one of the room's two sliding doors. I briefly glimpsed movement as someone hit the floor with a loud thud.

"WHAT THE FUH-!!" The muzzle flash briefly illuminated the agents head being perforated before he too, hit the floor deprived of life. Several bursts of gun fire caused the murky darkness to flicker until all was quiet. I'd scurried into a corner as rounds flew around the enclosed room. Then in less than a few seconds, there was nothing beside the gasps of injured men. My face and torso were suddenly illuminated as a gun slid across the floor between my open legs.

"Huh?" The beam of light was turned upward revealing a nude Malaya Padilla for the briefest of seconds. An errant round suddenly cut off any potential communication as everything went dark again followed by one last flash of gunfire. I heard scurrying feet and the quick slam of one of the heavy metal doors, then I was alone.

There were a few voices in the corridor as I did my best to get my clothes back on, handling the Beretta that had been given to me. Something bumped heavily into one of those doors causing me to fire wildly about the room. One of my shots shattered a window providing a measure of illumination to the room, highlighting some of the fallen. A few men were still trying to move as I used the gun to smash the errant glass at the bottom of the window pane before climbing out barefoot. I tumbled down landing head first on some sort of rear area. I hit hard almost knocking myself unconscious, but my endorphins had kicked in giving me an extra boost. I noticed off in the distance a fence and adjacent train track. I was somewhere near downtown in an industrial area. I could hear voices and some vehicles moving around at the far side of what appeared from my viewpoint to be an abandoned recycling plant. There was garbage and trash everywhere. It was dark enough out that I could see more beams of light as hired muscle continued searching for Malaya and myself. I wondered where she was and if she was intent on shooting her way out of this death trap. The sound of a horn blaring in the distance alerted me to an approaching train.

My heart was thumping so hard that I was on the verge of a coronary. The train was fast approaching, and I knew I could use it to mask my escape. I noticed the Maglite's getting closer fearing that I would be shot should the beams fall upon my person. The beams fell upon the concrete drawing ever closer as I crouched down preparing to give my all in one last escape attempt. Errant gunfire in the distance drew the agents attention elsewhere allowing me to summon the courage as the train drew closer!! Before I even realized it, I was running for my life with everything I had as cracked concrete, pebbles and weeds cut into my bare feet. My mouth was open as I gasped, lungs nearly bursting from the effort. I heard some men running behind me glancing towards the abandoned building finding a bike speeding away in the distance followed by several utility vehicles. I didn't have time as the loud horns of the oncoming train drowned out my desperate cries. I leapt into the air finding the top of the adjacent fence fitted with cheap razor wire that cut into my abdomen. I screamed rolling head over heels landing on my ass next to the train track. The horns continued as I clambered to my bare feet bolting along the track diagonally as an Amtrak passenger train closed in on me. I don't know how I managed it, but I cleared the track in one leap tumbling as I landed in a heap, breathing hard. I lay on my back watching the multiple cars passing by filled with curious onlookers who'd probably caught my desperate stunt. There was a cul-de-sac neighborhood on the other side of me that was thankfully with sparse lighting to cover my escape.

The weight of my experience hit me five blocks away as I trudged towards the downtown area like a zombie. I was punch drunk, addled and likely in need of medical attention. I was scared to go to a hospital figuring someone would find me. April seemed to be some sort of crime lord and I didn't know what to make of Karen's ease in her presence. Those women wielded a lot of power between them and was out of sorts as to my next course of action. I was a mess, covered head to toe in dirt, blood and soot. Most of the various bystanders I passed seemed to think I was a transient and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I didn't particularly care for the company of people as I managed the streets nearing the hostel where my clothing and other property belonged.

"Crap." A number of unmarked vehicles were parked in front of the hostel.

The lobby was full of suits which I believed were feds, carrying out boxes, some of which I recognized as my property. I was across a multilane street watching their progress accidentally noticing other agents searching the street horribly trying to look nondescript. I almost gave up right there, but something prodded me to keep fighting. I'd just escaped sudden death in the middle of a shootout. I'd watched money traded for me as if I were a slave of old and been nearly beaten to death, but I was still alive. I shuffled off into the darkness putting distance between the various players and myself. I had to figure something out before daybreak. Ms. Frakkes was probably working things out with her boundless resources and then there was the question of Malaya Padilla.

Curiosity was burning inside my mind like St. Elmo's fire as I wondered what her stake in the proceedings were. She'd long been manipulating me into being her quote, unquote agent of chaos. We'd been together a number of times, likely because she was simply keeping tabs on me. What was she trying to accomplish by causing all of this chaos with the McIntyre family? I managed to talk my way onto a bus finding a seat in the back causing some pedestrians to move to the front of the vehicle. I'm sure I was reeking, but I was still alive at least. My thoughts went to my parents and how all of this chaos would impact them. I was sure to be blamed for the shootout when I was ensnared by the cops. How did those agents find out where I was and what happened to Steve, Pete and Daniela? Malaya had also enlisted them in her plan. Were they also inside punching bags waiting to be accosted with a ball bat, too? I realized I didn't have anywhere to go as an incredible despair set in on my tortured psyche. I found myself back at a familiar park. There was this fountain that I hadn't noticed the first time I'd visited. It provided me with an impromptu means to at least clean my face. Halfway through splashing fountain water on my face, I broke down crying openly. I glanced up from my prostrate position looking into the eyes of an angel. Serendipity was in full effect as I rubbed my reddened eyes making sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Gen?"

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,997 Followers