All Comments on 'Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 04'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
newmantopleasenewmantopleasealmost 5 years ago
This ending was disappointing tbh

I’ve never really cared about the Capri character and thought this story was about ridiculously huge-assed PAWGS. I wanted one last threesome scene with all of the McIntyre’s, this ending is kind’ve a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very impressive; how much you've grown

I remember reading your stories years ago and thinking, "Here's a guy with great ideas and great potential but no writing skills." Which is unfortunate because the content of your writing has always been different, and being different is a multiplier in all creative endeavors. When you're different and bad, you become very bad. Impalatable to pretty much everyone who has the ability to read. The real key is to be different and good; then you truly stand out. Then you have something to offer which no one else can, at a quality that few can emulate.

I've read a lot of your stories (not all of them) and seen you getting incrementally better. And more mature (I remember the responses you would post to criticism, I imagine those comments affected you more than you'd be willing to admit - as they should because sadness and talent are both borne from passion).

From those first stories back in 2013 your writing has gone from shit-tier amateur, to good, and then what passes for great on Literotica. But with these last few stories that you've posted your writing has grown to become something beyond what is usually found on this website. Your work speaks for itself now as being the work of an author; not just some smut peddler on the internet. If I were in your position, I would think about finding a way to convert your talent into money. There are plenty of less talented folks than you who have found success in doing so.

jaythelazyreaderjaythelazyreaderalmost 5 years ago
Revive the Dirty Dawg Series!

Respect the insane amount of effort you put into this Bad MILF series. Think you could bring back the Dirty Dawg series? Would really like a part 2 for the Indian Intern story, it’s been years but it still needs a part 2 after that cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Congrats dude!

This has been one hell of a ride. Kind of sad it didn't end up in one massive orgy, but this was good too. Guy got a happy end.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
This ending was disappointing tbh I’ve never really cared about the Capri character and thought this story was about ridiculously huge-assed PAWGS. I wanted one last threesome scene with all of the McIntyre’s, this ending is kind’ve a bummer.

Could you really see the character hooking up one last time with all of these women that had cost him so much during the course of this story, up to and including nearly losing his life? Carry Anne makes more sense as a "Farewell Fuck" because all of the trouble was born of her ego and sense of entitlement to the exclusion of all else. I don't particularly want the readers to care about Capri as much as realize that she was the last holdout for Carry Anne. BAD M.I.L.F is about Carry Anne McIntyre, the title refers to her-plain and simple.

Think I'll work on some of my other series after I come down from writer's burnout.

THANK YOU for reading this story.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
This ending was disappointing tbh I’ve never really cared about the Capri character and thought this story was about ridiculously huge-assed PAWGS. I wanted one last threesome scene with all of the McIntyre’s, this ending is kind’ve a bummer.

Could you really see the character hooking up one last time with all of these women that had cost him so much during the course of this story, up to and including nearly losing his life? Carry Anne makes more sense as a "Farewell Fuck" because all of the trouble was born of her ego and sense of entitlement to the exclusion of all else. I don't particularly want the readers to care about Capri as much as realize that she was the last holdout for Carry Anne. BAD M.I.L.F is about Carry Anne McIntyre, the title refers to her-plain and simple.

Think I'll work on some of my other series after I come down from writer's burnout.

THANK YOU for reading this story.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
BAD M.I.L.F Notes

Who's going to find all of the Easter Eggs in this series of stories? Let's make it a contest with the winner getting his / her own 5-10 page story of their design.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
film version

What film stars would you cast for each character?

demonmangademonmangaalmost 5 years ago
FINALLY!!!

I don't know about the Easter Eggs, but I'll say that the ending wasn't as strong as how... well, I didn't know what to expect but it could be improved if you have time to do that.

Regardless, great tremendous effort in the whole story.

demonmangademonmangaalmost 5 years ago
Could you really see the character hooking up one last time?

Be-live it or not I was thinking of him being single for years then he encounters Karen, (the first daughter) who now has a child like maybe fourteen years or so. He finds out that Karen has changed completely, to a loving person and avoided the McIntyre Clan for her child's safety (especially her mother).

She reminds him that he is her maser when they last saw each other and that he is the only person that had made her have orgasms. They hate fucked several times that night with... him being the dominant one. She receives her fuck punishment and keeps cumming throughout.

In the end, they are still apart but he brutally fucks her like on a weekly basses to Karen's delite.

By the way, what's the main characters full name?

demonmangademonmangaalmost 5 years ago
Will you COMPLETE them?

mondotoken

will you ever finish this stories or that as far as you'll go on them?

- Big Butt Japan

- BIG BUTT CHINA: Mei Two

- Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern

- Size Matters

etc

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Will you COMPLETE them? mondotoken will you ever finish this stories or that as far as you'll go on them? - Big Butt Japan - BIG BUTT CHINA: Mei Two - Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern - Size Matters etc

...yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Karen

Demons comment is true. Karen NEEDS a spin-off where she bears his child and they resume their animalistic fucking. The scene with her in this story was beyond hot. More Karen, and Catherine too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Karen!

More Karen please! She NEEDS a spin-off where she bears his child and reconnects with him further down the line. Demons comment is very right, and the scene in this story with the forced fuck was so hot!! I know Karen ejected that clip because she got what she wanted: a fat load of fertile cum in her cunt. Everything from her looks to her personality shouldn't be limited to one series. Please bring her back!!

Fantastic series!

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Karen! More Karen please! She NEEDS a spin-off where she bears his child and reconnects with him further down the line. Demons comment is very right, and the scene in this story with the forced fuck was so hot!! I know Karen ejected that clip because she

Find all of the Easter Eggs in this series and I'll give you what you want. 5-10 pages of course.

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 5 years ago
More....

Please Continue With The Other Stories, Specially Chocolate Lavender.

I Don't Ever Get Tired Of Reading That Story.

If It Is Possible, Can Ms Frakkes Get Her Own Spin off.

She Is So Hot And Mean At The Same Time. Don't Let A Character Like That Go.

We Need More Action From Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Since you apparently really want someone to do this

Jong Park - Big Butt Korea

Malaya - She's All That

April - Mean Girls of Mapplewood

Daniela - Chubby Chaser

I'm pretty sure I'm missing one at least, so that's all that's missing for whoever wants those 5-10 pages. If by any chance I'm not missing anyone, I'll echo the whole more Frakkes thing.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Since you apparently really want someone to do this Jong Park - Big Butt Korea Malaya - She's All That April - Mean Girls of Mapplewood Daniela - Chubby Chaser I'm pretty sure I'm missing one at least, so that's all that's missing for whoever wants those

...still missing one.

However, if I think of something for Ms. Frakkes; I'll post it here. I intend to use the character again in her demoted status and resolve some lingering questions. I'm thinking some BAD M.I.L.F prequels at a later date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Now that’s how you write a Series Finale!

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss Totally messed up gameofthrones for me so I really needed you to end this story right! Good luck starwars

Mondotoken...you did right by your fans! Thank you! I’ll say it again..Thank You!

Ps: please please do a Karen spin-off...what if she got pregnant from our hero?? Pregnant and pissed....looking for a proper master!!!

One more idea...how about a short series depicting the carry Anne Jamaica trips with each daughter. I didn’t realize how much I need that.

The Capri Johnson parentage story was truly heartbreaking. Meant much more in the end than Jon snow’s parentage

greenreadergreenreaderalmost 5 years ago
Epic

I know Carry Anne is crazy and dangerous. But dear God I was waiting for another round with her and was glad they had their farewell fuck.

Damn it, I can't believe it's over.

Loved every single scene she appeared.

Thank you for writing such a masterpiece mondotoken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Karen

Yes make prequels but PLEASE make a follow-up specifically with Karen!! She needs to bear his child and reunite with her master, fucking eachother silly! We're dyin here!!

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 5 years ago
Since you apparently really want someone to do this Jong Park - Big Butt Korea Malaya - She's All That April - Mean Girls of Mapplewood Daniela - Chubby Chaser I'm pretty sure I'm missing one at least, so that's all that's missing for whoever wants those

Please Give Us The Name Of The Last Character.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Since you apparently really want someone to do this Jong Park - Big Butt Korea Malaya - She's All That April - Mean Girls of Mapplewood Daniela - Chubby Chaser I'm pretty sure I'm missing one at least, so that's all that's missing for whoever wants those

BIG BUTT JAPAN- The thugs that grab the main character and Malaya are from the story, being referenced my Malaya during her explanation for screwing with the McIntyre Family.

BTW, Dean Brennan appears at the conclusion and beginning of BIG BUTT CHINA: Mei Two volumes 1&2. The story running simultaneously with the BAD M.I.L.F volume 2: The New Batch.

Contest over-NO WINNER

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Fans of Karen Frakkes a.k.a Carry Anne McIntyre II

I've finally thought of another chapter in her life, and have notes on my drawing board.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
epic

great plot not just some mindless sex. You've created something amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

This is legit one of the best stories I’ve ever read.

adtroupeadtroupealmost 5 years ago
Long shot

Is it possible to get any more Catherine? Thick gilfs are a delicious guilty pleasure of mine that doesn't get written with this level of intensity. I would really love more from you in that area of Literotica.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Long shot Is it possible to get any more Catherine? Thick gilfs are a delicious guilty pleasure of mine that doesn't get written with this level of intensity. I would really love more from you in that area of Literotica.

adtroupe

Catherine Brennan will appear several more times over the next few stories I've been plotting out for the characters in the BAD M.I.L.F series.

BTW, She has a cameo appearance in BIG BUTT CHINA, which takes place after the events of this series arc on the west coast, more or less.

mondotokenmondotokenover 4 years agoAuthor
film version What film stars would you cast for each character

I will just elaborate on one character:

As far as Carrie Ann McIntyre goes her face and the way she talks would be similar to retired Melanie Monroe (Porn Actress) / Different Body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You're the goat

Well one congrats on being the goat on this site. Two you gotta do like bruh said and bring back Catherine bruh bruh. Dem thick gilfs. Maybe a prequel about her early life and why she was pushing a stroller with another man who wasn't her husband, or a followup to what her life becomes as she now lives out west. Three is Carry-Anne on any kind of birth control, because the farewell fuck seemed like a dangerous loose end that homie played right into. Also which story has Carry-Anne hooking up with the bus driver?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Malaya?

So Malaya appears months later towards the end after being in Japan with added weight, after she fucked our hero numerous times without a condom? Did she give birth out there?

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
So Malaya? by Anonymous user on 2 hours ago So Malaya appears months later towards the end after being in Japan with added weight, after she fucked our hero numerous times without a condom? Did she give birth out there?

One word answer: NO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Catherine Brennan

NEED a new scene with Catherine fucking our hero again. Through some chance encounter maybe. I feel like they had their own unspoken spark between eachother, and their scenes with fucking were so hott.

I'd also love to see more Karen, hunting our hero down pregnant with his child. I have a feeling she ejected that clip because he started filling her cunt with potent cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, you should publish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy good story man, Started Monday I spent all week reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New reader

Carzy Good story man, I had started reading Monday and blow thought it in a week. I so glad he didn't end up with any of them and with with Gen. They all had deep deep mental problems that would had taken him down eventually. I mean even if he and Chrystal had never with to her parents house. The crazy would have come through one way or another. I mean she had him tied down and beaten out of fuckin jealousy.

Anyway great story can't wait to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stil waiting for the karin spin-off.. pleeasse

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous about 3 hours ago

Stil waiting for the karin spin-off.. pleeasse

Karen Frakkes will be popping up all over the place. If you want to find out the answer to a particular question about her from the conclusion to this story read: THUNDA - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT CH. 10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous