Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carry Anne pivoted allowing me to get some spunk on the right cheek. She let go allowing both halves to clap together in an oily cream pie. We found one another, kissing some more before she slid down to her knees sucking me clean. Carry Anne's clean up blowjob evolved into some impassioned deep fellatio as she vacuum sucked me back to full mast with a feverish ardor. I tried to pull her up to her feet for another round, but she would not be denied sucking me off until I was well past the point of no return. Carry Anne gulped down multiple bursts before jerking the rest across her exposed breasts. The twisting, rough tugging motion was relentless until I had to lean against the large window to support my weight. She reluctantly released my cock planting little rabbit kisses on the closest thigh. Carry Anne's ragged breathing intermingled with my own as I attempted to help her back to her feet. The blonde M.I.L.F remained on her knees in front of me.

"I'm sorry; sorry about everything. Even sleeping with you that weekend we met. I never meant for this to happen." She looked desperate, I just stared back unable to speak.

"Stop lying; I got what I came for Carry Anne."

"Me?"

"No, your daughter."

My endowment was level with her face allowing Carry Anne to watch as I zipped up. I glanced around once more at the ravages left in the aftermath of her selfishness walking back out towards the door. Carry Anne followed looking horrified, probably realizing what I'd done. I knew that she would always have a place for me in her bed despite my actions. She'd spent her life angry and resentful for the discrimination and scorn heaped upon her by her parents. Found power in her overt sexual appeal to people of color and an elite education that gave her the means to take personally from people on an emotional level unimaginable.

"What have you done?"

I was already crossing the threshold of the razed McIntyre homestead walking across the unkempt lawn to my bike which Capri had propped up when greed prompted her to open the folder. Some papers were flowing away in the breeze, but she was reading the contents that explained her heritage along with the single photo of her father in his nursing home bed.

"Thanks for taking care of my bike, Capri." I gave the distraught girl a peck on the cheek retrieving my helmet from the discolored grass as Carry Anne stopped a few feet away. Capri dropped the rest of the folder except for the large 8 ½ by 11 photo taken of her father, Ernie.

"I'M THE DAUGHTER OF A PRO-BASKETBALL PLAYER; THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD ME, MOM!! AIN'T THAT RIGHT? I'M SPECIAL, THIS ISN'T TRUE!! NOT TRUE AT ALL, RIGHT?!! ANSWER ME MOTHER!! THIS ERNIE PERSON ISN'T MY FATHER!! ANSWER ME!!" I donned my helmet hiding the satisfied smile on my face as Carry Anne McIntyre got a true dose of karma and Capri Johnson-Brennan got a shot in the heart of cold, brutal reality. Ironically her real last name was Johnson after all.

"I'm sorry baby, sorry." Carry Anne wilted as both women shared bitter tasting tears. I sped away on my bike leaving the McIntyre family behind. I'd like to think that what I'd done wasn't revenge, but something born of true empathy for a lost girl who didn't really know who she was. I'd seen the damage Carry Anne had done to all of her daughters and her husband, never getting help for her own personal issues that had ravaged their family. I didn't know where or if she was alive, but I imagined that I'd made Malaya Padilla smile wherever she was.

*************************************************************************************

St. Barts found me on its scenic beaches taking a break from things after consolidating my settlement money after taking care of my parent's errant financial problems. I decided to pursue my education in the fall at some other school after all of the trouble. I'd become an internet celebrity and was infamous on my former campus. The Instagram page made in my name to troll Chrystal blew up when the sex tape scandal hit national news media. I suddenly had just over a million followers and a few companies wanting me to hawk their goods. Social media adopted me against my will adding more money to my coffers after it was all said and done. My ex-girlfriend still became a C-List celebrity when the network still aired the reality show. I read somewhere that she was in talks for one of those dating reality shows. She ended up banned from social media after posting a nude of herself from the waist down to the bottom of her cheeks. Chrystal still threw shade at me in interviews, but I didn't care. Courtney McIntyre, her embattled little sister surprisingly ended up joining the army after most of her trust was used to pay off lawsuits from the massive party thrown at the Brennan estate. I found a post online from Capri's Facebook page that contained photos of her interacting with her biological father. She'd resumed using Johnson as her last name. I was a little affected at a particular photo of her wheeling him around a park in his wheelchair.

Ms. Frakkes aka Carry Anne II had disappeared other than a single text I'd received one night that had a simple message.

"Love You." It was creepy and made my skin crawl, prompting me to place a call to her former employers threatening legal action. I tooled around town returning over and over again to Gen's former apartment finding out that it had been rented on my last visit. I felt like I had a huge hole in my heart at losing her due to the chaos in my life. All of the city felt empty and vacant without her around, prompting me to take a vacation. I got a great little deal on a timeshare bungalow and flew there with almost no luggage. I wanted to be bare, karma free for the future, whatever that held. It was just what the doctor ordered as I tooled around the local attractions and shops on a rented bicycle. Three days in, I got the feeling someone was watching me but shook it off. I'd secured my plane ticket through a third party and left no digital information that would indicate where I was. There were a few fellow tourists of the female persuasion who seemed interested, but I wasn't looking. I fit in easily fashion wise with collared t-shirts, cotton board shorts and sandals navigating the scene, but still couldn't shake that feeling someone was watching. I took a trip out to a secluded spot wanting some solace from my own uneasiness, partially wanting to have it out with whoever was following. I found a seat out on the sand facing the ocean, waiting...

"Mister?" This cute little girl appeared at my side tapping my shoulder.

"Yes?" She pointed back towards a bank of palm trees where some stood waiting in the shadows. I recognized her leaning against a tree hiding her face as if I wouldn't know her anywhere. I walked over as the little girl ran down the beach joining some other children flashing the money, I'd given her.

"Damn, you are one indestructible bitch."

"Love you too." Malaya stood there smiling at me, no glasses on her exotic features, no worse the wear since we'd last seen one another. She was wearing this skimpy black bikini offset by a deep, cinnamon tan she was rocking. It looked like she'd even put on a little weight with it all going to the right places, namely her hips and legs. A flower print sarong was lazily tied at her waist.

"Are you here to make some chaos?"

"Vacation."

"Yeah?"

"Sure, I like to unwind sometimes; hey, like my new tits?" Her breasts had been moderately done, the damaged one covered with a large lily flower tattoo.

"Looks like you're a whole new you, huh?"

"You tell me." I encircled her waist meaning to kiss the woman, but she stopped me.

"Malaya?"

"I guess I just wanted you to know I was okay, alive. But hey, if you really wanna party, here's the key to my bungalow, number 5 to my left. I'm gonna catch some waves-alone." She pressed her key into my palm walking away letting the sarong fall away. Her thicker frame looked great against the clear skies and ocean. Her butt looked particularly fuller with these hard tan lines as she ran into the ocean. It gave me pause as I looked at her keys in my palm.

I looked for as long as possible watching Malaya swim off into the distance before walking over to the group of expensive bungalows facing the ocean. There was a cool breeze caressing me as I found her door letting myself inside. I wanted a drink intending on taking a nap until she returned. I wanted to be rested and relaxed before we had sex. Her bungalow was way more impressive than mine with an awesome view that took my breath away. Everything was a vision trimmed in white as I found a cart set up inside the bedroom. I poured myself a drink of Bacardi Limon taking time to savor the taste. The interior was primarily circular, octagonal in nature with another section unexplored as I noticed something peculiar. Malaya's bed was covered in rose petals.

"Pour one for me."

Gen was standing in the doorway, an angel returned to me. Her tall, slim thick figure covered in this skimpy off white bikini and matching heels. Her own tan brought out her big, expressive eyes and dark brown shoulder length hair. She just stood there allowing me to take it all in as my glass fell to the floor with a large thud. I mouthed her name unable to articulate my happiness as her eyes seemed to get bigger, her nose reddened as if she were about to cry. I was almost in a trance closing the distance between us cupping her cheeks. Both of our eye were tightly shut as we finally shared a long awaited kiss.

"I tell you; I tell you- Let me find you, then we have real moment." Gen tearfully reminded me as we both fought back tears of joy.

Our lips merged again more passionately than before as a felt this powerful charge running through my body tantamount to electricity. There was this surreal moment of bliss as we embraced one another tightly, afraid to let go. Our tongues swirled around one another in a lustful dance celebrating our coupling. We parted lips only long enough so that we could make sure we weren't hallucinating as I nearly crushed her to my body. Gen pulled at the front drawstring holding her bikini top together allowing me to slip it away from her body. I slipped the gauze pullover tossing it to the floor beside her bikini top. Gen's eyes were one of her best features widening at the sight of my chiseled torso relaying a sense of wanton desire as she took a nipple between her teeth nipping and sucking hard on it making me moan involuntarily.

I couldn't help myself cupping her left breast marveling at its buoyancy, youthfully full capped with prominent nipple and dime sized areola. Her hand covered my own when I rolled the nipple making my beauty gasp. She looked from my hand covering her breast to my face cupping my cheek for another even more passionate kiss. We both looked downward playfully at our clothed situation below the waist, each of us like minded. My fingers nimbly drew the bow tied at her curvy hips. Gen shifted allowing it to hit the floor becoming nude other than the white heels on her feet. Her lightly furred muff was a revelation. Gen had this impish smile that was infectious and puzzling at the same time. She quickly squatted taking my loose fitting pants along as my endowment appeared in dramatic fashion. I was as hard as I'd ever been with veins fully prominent along my length.

"Teraz ťa urobím všetkým." She murmured in her native language.

Gen hungrily took half of me in her mouth sucking with this kind of vacuum like pressure that felt heavenly. Her fist covered the rest lightly stroking for a few minutes before she stopped long enough to drool a steady pool of saliva into her cupped palm applying it liberally to my cock. Her fist became a blur on my meat before she completely throated me letting her face remain pressed against my pubes. I was shocked at her wanton behavior as the slim thick brunette alternated between stroking and throating leaving me fit to be tied. Her free hand would lovingly caress my balls while her middle finger provided additional stimulation teasing my taint. Gen lovingly coaxed a loud gasp from me when she pressed down on that sensitive spot while her thin fingers slid along my lubricated shaft. My thighs tightened up as I lost control exploding deep inside her mouth in several scintillating bursts. Gen jerked and twisted her fist around me getting every drop, before rearing back wiping her mouth.

"That is first one." She replied simply teasing the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue.

Gen quickly grabbed the underside of my balls massaging them while using three fingers just below the head of my member working me quickly back into full mast. Before I knew it, she was throating me again with savage vigor that had me shook. It felt like she was turning me inside out, catching me wanting as I doubled over pulling away from her.

"Damn, if this is foreplay, I'm dead."

"You are dead."

Gen completely throated me eliciting another massive burst straight to her gullet. I was lust addled, wholly unprepared for her. As she stood up nuzzling the underside of my chin, tickling it with little flicks of her tongue.

"Second one."

"HUH, GEN?!!" Her tongue lapped at my throat, before she climbed up on the edge of the bed presenting her perfect, compact bubble butt for my appreciation. She was thin in a healthy way, long and lean with deceptively wider hips than you would expect from a woman her size. She looked a work of art on all fours before me slightly rocking that bubble back and forth.

"Come on." Gen prodded playfully wagging her butt at me in an open challenge as my cock painfully unfurled.

"AAAAAWWWNNNNN, OOOHHHHHHH YEEEESSSSS!!" I bottomed out with a little under a third left outside as her back arched. I thumped the end of her tunnel desperately trying to bury the rest. Her virtue was so tight, it almost felt like a hand was inside. Gen locked her elbows and knees becoming rigid, a stationary target. She didn't yelp or whimper though her beautiful face was affixed with an open mouthed grimace.

"Damn Gen, you're REALLY TIGHT, baby; oh fuck girl!!" She didn't respond biting her lower lip as my cock pounded her out.

"Come on, do it harder." She replied in a forced calm manner.

I tried to go harder as Gen spread her legs wider still silently taking everything I had to offer. There was this kind of fleshy sleeve that emerged from her slit on my outward strokes. Her tightness was incredible in an almost pinching manner.

"DUH-DAM-DAAAMMNNNNN, GEN!!" She glanced backward with this kindhearted look of encouragement on her face.

"DAJ MI VIAC!! CHCEM, ABY CHCETE HARDEROVAŤ! FUCK ME!!" Her thick accent and cooing in her native language added to the atmosphere.

"GEN!! FUCK, I'M GONNAAAA CUUUMMMM!!" I sounded like an idiot going almost falsetto as my third climax approached.

"Come on, do it." She replied stoically making me feel instantly foolish and distinctly overwhelmed. Just as I was reaching the crest, Gen went rubbery arching her spine in a low dip to the mattress making her bubble butt rise higher. Her limbs unlocked as she twerked hard on the base of my tumescence. I cried out wildly, almost in agony as I came hard inside her. She seemed to tug and bounce putting this exquisite stress on my shaft timed with each successive burst. I realized in short order that I was outclassed as she crawled forward disengaging us. I fell forward using my hand to prop myself up as the tall leggy model righted herself. Gen reclined on the bed watching me recover staring intently.

"Third one."

"WHU-WHAAAT?!!"

"Third one, come here." Gen coyly crooked her finger beckoning me over with a slight giggle. I feigned reluctance waving her off as I climbed onto bed. No sooner than I lay on my back, Gen mounted me wedging my member along her slit. She demonstrated her flexibility undulating her abdomen as her opening slathered her wetness along my girth. It was almost magical as I slowly returned to full hardness under from her touch alone. Gen rode me like a horse for the next thirty minutes managing to earn two more orgasms breaking me sexually. She finally relented stepping off the bed as the setting sun backlit her perfect figure. She prepared a drink for me carefully allowing me to sip it while she pushed an extra pillow under my head. She reclined beside me reminding me of some lazing tigress.

"Not ask, why?"

"Why-what?"

"You not ask why I fuck you so hard; don't you want to know?" I was curious.

"Why did you screw me like that, Gen?"

"You have confidence not earned but given by the nasty women. The nasty women say much about making you good lover, but it is fake, like them. I take away the lie; now make love to me." We were both covered in rose petals. I weighed her words finding merit in them as she leaned in taking my glass, placing it on the bedside table. She rolled delectably over right into my waiting lips.

"Gen."

"Make love to me."

We were in that bed for the next two days. I made love to her several times becoming the lover many said I was. My beautiful angel, Gen Novak would be the only woman I made love to from that moment onward.

THE END

1...5678910