Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you ask me to bring this?"

"It's an equalizer, trust me." I shuddered a bit, still shaky as a large group of tourists got a little close for my tastes.

"This is crazy, you really want me to do this?"

"Fun McIntyre fact: Karen Anne Frakkes married and widowed at age thirty; did you know her birth name is Carry Anne McIntyre II, huh?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I found a feminist op-ed piece written by her mother entitled "Why Can't Women Have a Junior?"-it was well, interesting from a sociopath's point of view but complete garbage. Her mother wrote it early in her psychiatric career. I guess you could say it paved the way for gender neutral parenting in some fashion."

"That's fucked up, but I'm not surprised."

"Bitch was literally raised apart from her siblings attending private school overseas until she was eighteen and you know where mommy took her for a "senior trip". Married a hedge fund manager named Dieter Frakkes and year and a half later. Poor bastard died two years into it leaving her with a substantial boost in wealth."

"She killed him?" I was nervous.

"Of course not; the closeted switch hitter died from a perforated colon after attending a "private function" trying to secure the business of an elderly private investor with alternative proclivities. Karen ended up employed by those same people, shortly afterwards."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"It helps to know your opponent; maybe, it will give you an edge." I noticed the restaurant' interior was partially sectioned off with a number of servers wearing their Sunday best running about in a frenzy. The outdoor area was being set up for a private dinner. Even though a third of the restaurant had been cordoned off, there was still a long line waiting to get inside. I moved around the perimeter of the seaside restaurant arriving just outside the outdoor section which already had tables set up. Malaya's intel had proven correct. Ms. Frakkes was sitting at one of the tables alone except for a random server attending to her needs. My blood ran cold as I clutched the bag in my fists.

"Steady, don't lose your shit; she ain't gonna do nothing in public and that's lucky for you." Malaya warned.

"Oh, how's that?"

"You really don't want to find out; think your manhood is damaged now? You get all big balls on Karen and she'll humble you for reals. Uber bitch is no joke, babe."

"Well what am I supposed to do; just go up to her and say HI?"

"Exactly, and don't forget the party favor." It wasn't really hard slipping into the enclosed area. I just played it casual. A few servers noticed me but continued working to quickly set up the dining area as I approached Ms. Frakkes. I found Karen looking in my direction unfazed as she continued working on her laptop.

"I've been waiting, but I didn't expect you."

"Yeah, well it's me."

"You're so brave after that beating from my little sister; last time we met eyes you were about to get in touch with your feminine side. Aren't you worried about being captured again, asshole?"

"Well, this is a very public place; you really gonna recapture your "property" here of all places, bitch?" Ms. Frakkes leaned back in her seat watching me while helping herself to a chalice of red wine. Her gaze was two parts smug, one part predatory.

"You came to me; I didn't even have to lift a finger thanks to your little friend."

"Yeah, I figured, everybody just loves screwing me, no kiss?" I was nervous but Malaya had already let me in on the fact that she'd supposedly ratted me out.

"Later, I have some business to attend to but we're going somewhere right now to hash things out. My employees will be here in a moment." In my Bluetooth feed, I could hear the howling wind and some sort of undecipherable background noise. Ms. Frakkes took another drink watching me intently. It was just a second, but I heard some kind of groan which brought a smile to my face.

"I don't know about that, baby." I could hear Malaya running, breathing hard while some guys were yelling obscenities.

"Would you like a glass of wine while we wait?"

"Sure." The howling wind in my receiver was coupled with louder yelling and some mischievous laughter as Malaya seemed to running on something wooden. It seemed that she was running in between the docked ships with more men pursuing her. Ms. Frakkes waived over a server who filled our glasses.

"So, was it like old times getting hemmed up with a ball bat; remind you of undoubtedly lacking formative years in the hood?"

"Was I your first purchase or do you have more guys bought and paid, somewhere? I mean its one thing to be a colossal, entitled cunt who never had to work a day in her life. What's it like to get up everyday knowing how much you fucking hate yourself, Karen? Didn't wanna be Carry Anne McIntyre II; couldn't hack it as the anointed queen bitch of the universe once dear old mommy drops off? What's it like being Carry Anne's clone, you fucking Nazi?"

Ms. Frakkes stared across the table at me looking as if she would burst into laughter. I couldn't make hide or hair of her intent. She glanced down at her laptop for a few moments to type without acknowledging a word I said. Some guy screamed sounding like he was in an echo chamber before the sound of splashing water filled my ears. Malaya was just too much for the goons bobbing and weaving through the boatyard taking them down. I emptied my glass wondering what would happen next as Ms. Frakkes spoke.

"I think we'll find out together."

"Where's your guys, bitch?" I taunted still trying to hide my anxiety. I didn't know what was going on away from me, but Malaya had undoubtedly used me as a decoy knowing a trap had been set to catch her instead of me. Both parties were trying to use me in tandem against one another.

"Is that all you have? Bitch this, bitch that, you fucking BORE ME, asshole." Her eyes were on her phone the whole time. Possibly checking the status of her hired goons.

"We both know that's a lie Karen." I tossed the bag on the table right in front of her face. She peered over her laptop looking at the greasy paper bag for a few moments before carefully snatching it up. I watched as she pulled the bondage mask out holding it aloft like it was a severed head or something.

"Fuck." She mumbled barely over a whisper.

"I KNOW what you're REALLY like KAREN." I stuck it to her, smiling sweetly.

Her face was undoubtedly beautiful, her attitude toxic beyond measure and smug to the point of suffocation. I watched the platinum blonde flush red, not with anger but embarrassment. Ms. Frakkes lit up with silent revelation as her eyes became slits. She looked across the table at me frantically stuffing it back into the partially torn bag. Instead of flinging it back in my direction, Karen shoved it into her satchel. She was blinking profusely sloppily cleaning up her work almost breaking her laptop when it wouldn't fit in her bag properly.

"Are you okay ma'am?" A female server had drifted closer to the table watching our interaction.

"I-am-fine; continue with your duties mouth breather." The server did a doubletake at the toxic response glancing over in my direction. I just shrugged motioning for my glass to be filled. Ms. Frakkes dabbed at the corner of her eyes with a handkerchief as I sipped the red wine savoring its flavor.

"Do you still want to FUCK me?"

I went for the kill as she glared across the table at me. Ms. Frakkes pushed her wire frame glasses up on her nose still blinking profusely. She was wearing a business suit removing the blazer as she stood up draping it over her arm, completely flustered. I didn't know what to make of the situation as she stood there staring. Ms. Frakkes seemed awkward and unsure finally walking over in measured steps until she was standing at my side. Her considerable bust was staring me in the face hidden behind a white long sleeved dress shirt that struggled to contain her charms.

"Come with me right now." I was about to tell her where to go with that shit when I noticed the reason, she'd draped her coat over her arm. A Beretta was staring me right in the face which was level with her arching hips. She motioned towards me with the pistol meaning business. I got up as she took my arm pressing the barrel into my side obscured from view by her jacket. Ms. Frakkes walked me down the back entrance under the wharf to a rear parking area where a Cadillac escalade was waiting. From the looks of things it was one of those armored models. The driver was smoking a cigarette as we approached.

"Get in the fucking car, put the partition up or you're fired." The guy was thin and lanky, looking like a teen on his first job. He ditched the cigarette disappearing around the other side of the vehicle quickly starting it up. Ms. Frakkes shoved the weapon against my abdomen in a stabbing motion, directing me into the backseat. She followed me in still holding onto my bicep in a death grip. The interior partition was almost up as she looked ready to shoot.

"I WANT SOME MUSIC, NOW BOY!! PLAY THAT SHIT LOUD!!" She snarled, rapping at the partition with her free fist.

Loud thumping electronica blared through the speakers in the back seat as Ms. Frakkes snuggled in closer until I could feel her breath on my cheek. She was almost raving with white hot anger letting her blazer drop to the floor covering my feet as the gun was pressed directly into my crotch. There was some static filtering through my Bluetooth as Karen pressed her lips against my ear.

"I want to motherfucking shoot your fucking cock off so bad; DON'T YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!! I swear to GOD that you make any kind of noise with that piehole-man, you mess with me in anyway and I'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING BALLS INTO THE TRUNK OF THIS ESCALADE!!" I was sweating up a storm breathing through my mouth afraid to move.

"Okay, okay man, you want into the big leagues motherfucker? I'll show you how it's fucking done." The barrel of that gun was being wedged into my crotch almost making me cry out as the car began moving. I stared straight ahead afraid to look in either direction wondering if Malaya was nearby or still mowing down Ms. Frakkes' goons.

"Get your cock out-NOW!!" I fumbled with my zipper nipping my fingers before she got frustrated finishing the action for me as my semi-erect member flopped out before our eyes.

"JERK IT!!" My eyes darted in her direction, earning a painful thump to the penis for hesitating.

"JERK YOUR FUCKING COCK, NIGGA!!" She sounded like she was hyperventilating as my hands slid along my shaft earning some crazed, perverted half laughter from Ms. Frakkes. My prank had drawn out the base, maniacal sociopath hidden deep inside her.

"Don't worry, I got you; nothing's going to happen to you!" Malaya's voice filled my head from the Bluetooth. I could hear her piloting my Ducati, but I was afraid to answer. Ms. Frakkes snatched the earpiece putting it into her own ear.

"ARE YOU LISTENING YOU LITTLE CUNT; I'M TAKING THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!" My heart jumped into my throat as my life line was cut short. Ms. Frakkes shoved the weapon against my balls making me yelp.

"Think she can save you before I pull the trigger? Do you want to find out if she can?" The platinum blonde questioned as I shook my head in the negative, nodding vigorously. She lost it licking a slimy trail up my cheek like some animal playing with prey.

"STOP THE CAR!!" We both lurched forward almost hitting our heads as the driver stopped immediately. Ms. Frakkes rolled her window down halfway making it possible for both of us to see outside it. Malaya was sitting adjacent to the car as Karen locked her arm around me leaning over to address her enemy.

"Check it out, bitch." She called out to my would be savior prompting her to dismount and walk over to the window. My situation became immediately apparent as Malaya glanced down at the weapon pressed just under my cock against my taint.

"Throw your fucking keys in here with us and sit on the curb." Malaya glanced inside a second time before tossing the keys inside our vehicle. She followed suite stuffing her hands into her pockets walking over to the curb and having a seat. I could see that we were on some backstreet with no traffic.

"CALL THE POLICE, I DARE YOU BITCH!! THEY'RE LOOKING FOR YOUR HACKER ASS, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!" Ms. Frakkes was way out of her box revealing a serious criminal persona that was hidden underneath as she thumped the partition. The escalade sped off as she renewed her animosity looking at me with insanity written all over her face.

"You'd better cum before we get where we're going." The window slowly rose isolating us again.

The terror was real as I continued masturbating with a loaded weapon hovering around my crotch. Ms. Frakkes actually ran the barrel along my length as she nipped and sucked on my earlobe. Revealing the mask had sent her to the deepest dark you could traverse and still be essentially human on the outside. This woman was literally getting off on terrorizing me.

"We're almost there; you better give me a fucking load." I yelped roughly jerking my cock as she cooed more threats never relaxing her hold on me.

"Ich möchte, dass du eine große Ladung Sperma für mich machst, bevor ich deinen Schwanz mit dieser verdammten Waffe blase!!" The weapon mashed harder into my crotch as she suckled my neck, her tongue lightly spearing me through plump lips.

"I want it; I want some fucking cock milk from your big dick!! MAKE IT CUM FOR ME!! MAKE IT SPURT FOR ME!! Ich möchte sehen, wie das Sperma aus deinem Schwanz wie ein verdammter Geysir spritzt!! Dann werde ich dich zu einem Hingucker machen!!" Ms. Frakkes gasped almost orgasmic.

"What if I shoot off a ball; think that would help you cum?"

"DON'T!!" Her freehand slapped the other side of my face hard as she cocked the pistol.

"Don't? Don't shoot your nuts off after you used this BIG, NASTY DICK to FUCK my FACE!! Used this FUCKING COCK to grind my face like a tittyfuck, huh?!! YOU CAME BUCKETS ALL OVER ME ON THAT DANCE FLOOR, NIGGA!! USED THIS COCK TO REAM MY ASSHOLE OUT-Let a bunch of LOSERS FUCK ME AFTER YOU WERE DONE GAPING ME!! Come on man, one little bullet's fair, right?"

"Ka-Karen."

"WHAT'D I TELL YOU ABOUT TALKING, HUH?!!" Her teeth dug into my cheek hard as several ropes of cum started spurting from the head of my cock. A lot of my fluids glazed the barrel of her pistol as she repeatedly mashed it into my taint as hard as she could.

"YYYEEEEAAAHHHHH, ahahahaha, atta boy; I knew you could do it, BITCH!! YEAH CUM ON THIS GUN BEOFRE IT BLOWS YOUR LOAD OFF!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!" She laughed manically caressing my member with the barrel of her gun. My face was wet with tears because I was at her mercy after having pushed her over the edge as the vehicle pulled to a stop.

"Please don't shoot."

"Shut-up, dick boy." Ms. Frakkes knocked on the raised partition. The music lowered but the driver wisely kept the barrier raised.

"Uhm, you were really great; best ride I ever had. Listen, do me a favor and get this car cleaned before you take it back to the rental place. Make sure you clean the back here. There's a thousand in it if you help me out."

"Yes ma'am." I wanted to launch my fist through that barrier knowing the driver was feigning ignorance. He was cool leaving me with a sociopath and there wasn't anything I could do about it as Ms. Frakkes ushered me out of the car with her jacket over my exposed cock. I found myself in a parking garage as the driver sped off leaving us alone. Ms. Frakkes snatched her jacket away from my body leaving my cock hanging in the open air. I went to zip up, but she made a threatening motion with the gun, before marching me to the parking elevator of what looked like a run-down building.

"Keep your fucking hands up!" She held onto my bicep while pressing the gun into the small of my back.

"You don't have to do this Karen, please." Once we were inside the elevator, she mashed the second floor button as I looked around finding the connecting building in disrepair. It looked like we were in an abandoned building.

"Shut the fuck up; I'm tired of your shit." There was this sense of finality to things as we exited the lift onto a floor that was undergoing heavy renovation.

"Karen." I kept trying to get through to her figuring it would be hard for this woman to pull the trigger if we forged some sort of connection. Ms. Frakkes was a visual mess of running mascara and tears.

"GET YOUR BLACK ASS INSIDE!!" I was violently shoved into an unfinished office of some sort. She produced a set of keys locking the door behind her.

"Please Karen."

"Against the wall, facing me."

"Don't do this Karen, please." I was on the verge of pissing myself knowing Malaya was probably miles away unable to intervene. The sudden explosion and accompanying muzzle flash from the weapon nearly robbed me of my hearing instead of my life as Ms. Frakkes shot a hole in the drywall adjacent to my head.

"YOU SHUT UP; SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE!!" She fired several shots on either side of me adding holes to the unfinished drywall. Ms. Frakkes had me boxed in and completely under her control as she licked her bottom lip drunk with the immediate power, she had over me.

"Lose the pants; I want to see all of it. "I quickly complied peeling off my pants and shoes with only socks below my waist. She looked directly at my endowment before leveling the weapon at it squaring up to shoot. I closed my eyes tight not wanting to see my end, my mouth hung open breathing hard waiting for the final shot.

I was engulfed completely to the base opening my eyes slowly finding Ms. Frakkes on her knees desperately sucking on my member. I didn't know what to do noticing the gun still in her hand as she pinched my balls with her free hand. Saliva frothed up around her lips before some drool began running down her chin. A puddle was starting to form on the unfinished floor as she continually gagged herself on my cock. She'd break the seal spitting copious amounts of saliva on my member or taking my balls into her mouth hungrily. My eyes were on the gun in her other hand which was weakly faltering in her grip. I was afraid it would go off as Karen assaulted me. I didn't know what to make of her breakdown as she coughed up a liquid deluge, half vomiting on the floor. She looked like she was possessed or something and my life was still in her hands.

"GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!!" She throated all of me, bouncing her head on my length, fucking her own face until she drew back soiling her shirt sleeve as wiped her mouth. She tightened her grip as she stood up a few inches shorter than me. She tried to kiss me, but I turned my head several times until the gun returned pressed into the underside of my chin. Her slimy, tongue invaded my mouth swirling around spreading its salty taste making me retch. Her other hand was balled into a fist around my cock, yanking and twisting with abandon. Her hand lowered as she continued making out with me dropping the weapon level with my hip. I reciprocated trying to slip the weapon out of her grasp.

Ms. Frakkes shoved an elbow into the side of my head, following up with another for good measure as she backed away aiming the gun at my chest. I raised my hands trying not to look directly at the pistol, averting my eyes from the inevitable. Karen was breathing hard, her mouth agape sniffling from her nose wiping it again with her forearm.

"Fick mich." She uttered in German.

"Look, I'm just going to leave Karen, uhm Ms. Frakkes. We can just go our separate ways, and this never happened.

"Fick mich." She reached behind herself unclasping the skin tight pencil skirt shimmying out of it until it was a corona around her spike heels. Her wasp waist and thick round hips were enhanced by a pair of black French cut panties which she peeled off with this deranged grin forming on her face. Her bare muff came into view as she straightened her back glaring hungrily in my direction.