Bad Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake walked up to the front door, unlocked it and paused. He pursed his lips together and started to make a strange sound.

"Psp psp psp psp."

"Seriously?" I asked. "Are you still feeding that damn stray?"

"Maybe," he said, searching for any signs of movement. "I know, I know. I shouldn't, It's just, she reminds me of the barn cats I have back home."

"She? You know it's a she? You haven't named her yet have you... have you?" I asked.

"Cotton Candi, because of the pink paws," he said.

"If that thing bites me and I need to get shots, you're paying," I said and followed him into the house.

The two story house had been renovated and optimized as a rental. There were three bedrooms on the second floor and two on the first. There were two common areas: a living room and a small kitchen at the back. The basement was unfinished and used primarily for laundry and extra storage. It had a history of flooding, so I avoided keeping anything of value in it. Plus, Jake had claimed most of it for his make-shift gym.

Nothing thrived in the backyard accept gravel and weeds. The sun was blocked at every angle, and what little soil there was, was as dry as a bone.

My room was on the first floor, to the left of the front door. It was narrow, with a small open closet. The door had been ripped off ages ago.

Rent was split three ways. It wasn't ideal, but I'd gladly pay the extra money to avoid any additional awkward conversations.

There were two bathrooms, but only the one on the second floor had a shower. I'd often hear them through the vents, arguing about who had dibs on the hot water.

We had no air conditioning, only a few strategically placed fans in the hallway designed to tunnel cool air in... or out, I could never remember. Clearly none of us were studying engineering, because it often felt like an oven during the humid days.

"Home sweet home," Jake said, pulling his backpack off his shoulder. "All right, shall we get down to business. Where do you want to try it?" he asked,

"The living room," I replied.

If something was going to go wrong, there was nothing in the living room that we couldn't just drag to the curb during the next garbage day. The old ratty couch had been there when I moved in, I assumed abandoned by a previous tenant, or dragged in off the street by one of Jen's friends as a joke. The beaten up coffee table in front of it looked like it had fallen out of the back of a garbage truck. A small TV sat on feeble table in the corner, the colors were saturated, the reception terrible. Two tall windows gazed out upon a brick wall.

Jake fished through his backpack and pulled out the book.

"Ready?" he asked.

I turned to face him and nodded, unable to speak.

He opened it, and found the correct page marked by the torn receipt.

I closed my eyes and waited. He started to speak, fumbling through each word.

What if he slipped up? misspoke a word, or stumbled through an odd pronunciation. The results could be devastating. Don't think about it, I thought, you might throw him off.

He continued.

Nothing tingled, was it working? how would I even know? I didn't feel any different. He spoke the last sentence and then...

Nothing, nothing happened.

I opened my eyes, looked up at him, he looked wounded.

"Did I do it wrong?" he asked.

"No... I don't think so," I said, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

I looked down at the book. He'd read it exactly as I would have, were we both wrong?

"Maybe we just picked the wrong one, there are plenty that look similar," he said.

He started to frantically flip through the pages.

No, I thought, it was the right one. I couldn't explain how I knew that, it was just gut feeling. It was something else, something we'd missed.

"Wait, stop!" I blurted out.

He did, pausing on the page of the original spell he'd accidently cast.

"How far did you read?"

"What?" he asked, confused.

"When you cas... read it aloud, how far did you get, do you remember?"

He looked down at the page.

"Well, not that far, I'd say about... here." He pointed at a sentence about half way through the paragraph. "Why?"

I looked up at him at him and smiled.

"The spells not complete, maybe that's why we can't reverse it."

"Not complete. Why would that matter?" he asked

"Ok, think of it like a computer program. In order to uninstall it, you first need to make sure it's properly installed."

I could see that he wasn't quite following me.

"Finish the first spell, and we'll try again. sound good?"

He hesitated.

"What happens when I complete this spell?" he asked.

I looked down at the page, saw the girl in the white bikini on her knees, bound in golden shackles.

"I don't know," I said in a defeated voice. "But I'm running out of ideas."

Jake nodded and prepared to read.

"Wait," I said.

I straightened my skirt, tugged on the bottom hem of my shirt and dropped down to my knees. I arched my back and looked up at him. "Just in case I faint."

He dragged his eyes away from me and started to read. his voice started to build, swirling around me, twisting the space like a sheet of fabric. The floor started to sink, oozing out from underneath me. My body felt weightless, emptying like a shell. Suddenly, there was a bright flash. I strained to see, my eyes watering. I raised my hands and looked down. Two circular bands started to form around my wrists. They were gold, thick with a silver hoop dangling from them. They tightened. I saw no clasp, nor any other means to remove them.

It's the shackles, I thought in horror. The spell is working.

I felt two more wrapping around my ankles and another one tightening around my neck, a collar, my collar.

You fool, I thought, don't you know what that spell is, what it will do? it's a spell of servitude, you'll be turned into his slav...

I felt an invasive force tear through my conscious and worm it's way into my mind. I fought against it, but it was too strong. My memories collapsed, going dark, one by one, leaving me with only one thought, one desire.

I tilted my head back and looked up at Jake... at my

"Master," I whispered softly.

"What... what did you call me?" he asked lowering the book.

I reached up and touched his thigh.

"My Master," I repeated, my mind aching with new sensual delights.

"Am I not what you desire?" I purred.

"Of course, I mean... you're.. you're stunning, it's just.."

My hands moved further up, my eyes locked on his. I found the clasp to his belt, pulled it loose, found the button to his pants and undid it. I gently tugged on the zipper. He was already erect, I could feel it through his soft cotton boxers.

"Is this... is this part of the spell?" he asked.

"It is if you command it" I said.

"It... it is," he said softly.

"Say it"

"I... I want you too...I want you too..."

My finger traced the contours of his throbbing erection as it fought to free itself. I looked down at it, admiring it's raw primal strength. I looked back up at him.

"Suck your cock?" I asked.

"Yes."

I smiled, reached up, and pulled on the hem of his boxers. His hard cock sprang free. I licked my lips, opened my mouth, leaned forward and wrapped it around his cock, gently sucking at the tip. I pulled back and licked, my tongue dancing around his shaft, then again, plunged forward taking his entire cock deep into my mouth until I reached the base. I almost gagged as I fought to take him all in. I sucked, greedily devouring every inch. I tightened my lips again, and coiled my tongue around his throbbing shaft like a python.

He let out a soft moan, and let the book fall free. It slammed into the floor beside me. I ignored it. He reached behind me, placed his hand on the back of my head, formed a tight grip, and guided me into a slow even rhythm, I obeyed, moving up and down his shaft. He was bigger than I had imagined and my jaw ached as it was stretched wide. I didn't care, I was fueled by one thought, one desire that burned in my mind like an inferno. I existed only to please him.

"From the moment I saw you... this... this is all I could think about," he said through baited breathe.

"I had to hide my erection several... several...times."

He quickened his pace commanding me to suck harder, faster.

"Yes, like that, just like that... I..."

I felt the vibration from his body, building, nearing it's peak. He was going to cum, I could feel it. I sucked faster, pulling harder, from the tip to the base, faster and faster and faster... until. I felt his entire body shudder.

There was another loud boom, again I ignored it.

His hand held me in place as he erupted in my mouth. With my lips wrapped around his cock I had no choice but to take all of his warm salty cum. It hit the back of my throat like a rocket. I swallowed hard, letting it pour down my throat. his cock pulsed several times, each time spraying more of salty cum into my mouth. I devoured all of it. Satisfied, he let go. I pulled free and started to lick his cock, my tongue lapping at the remaining sticky goo, eager to savor every last drop.

"Are you pleased Master?" I asked as I finished cleaning him.

"Yes, I'm.."

There was yet another loud boom.

That sound, what had that annoying sound been? I'd been so focused on pleasing him, pleasing my Master, that I hadn't recognized it. He suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders, shielding me from the front hallway. Someone was banging on the front door. It burst open and I heard a voice.. no... voices!

"Who's ready to par-ta!" Jenn yelled madly as she burst into the living room.

12