Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opal replied, "Finally, someone's taking a direct approach. What's the problem?"

"She's not dragging this out as planned. We've always stuck to the mission. She's altered it."

"I don't see the issue. We were planning on taking him anyway. You said he was dangerous and that it would be difficult to get the drop on him. That's why you've been masquerading as a cop for two months," she said.

"I'm a stickler to protocol. Nothing good comes from changing the scheme," he replied.

"For once, I disagree. Weren't you the one that taught me that our job required adaptability. Shit hits the fan and we must avoid the spray by being flexible to the changed event."

"Yeah, but—okay, we'll adapt. Also, we need to discover where he's holding his new captive and send a cleanup crew to rescue her. What? You look startled."

"All this time we were saving people? I have no problem killing bad people, but I've always been uncomfortable taking lives. Knowing those jobs had good intentions is a relief. I think I like it."

He goggled his eyes at her admission and said, "You never told me. It means I failed."

He then grinned and continued by saying, "...to make you the monster he intended. I can live with that. Keeping the truth from you was a mistake. I'm glad you like the idea of saving people because your mission is to save the world."

Before stepping into her jeans, Opal noticed the wet spotting of her underwear and said, "Yuck, I'm drooling it. It keeps coming out."

Her eyes brightened from an idea and along with a mischievous smile, she reached to scoop a glob on a finger. Simultaneously with that action, she said, "How much cum did you shoot into me?"

"I've not been with a woman for some time. You'd think having a huge dick would be an advantage, but it isn't, quite the opposite," he replied.

"I wonder what it tastes like?" she teased while simultaneously raising the jizz covered finger towards her mouth.

Vincent immediately panicked and yelled, "Don't do that!" while instantly grappling her arm and locking it behind her back.

Surprised, she exclaimed, "Vincent! What the fuck? I was only going to sample it. It's not like I'd become addicted to semen—" she said and then hesitated before saying, "You're shitting me?"

Vincent nodded an affirmative and said, "I told you. Ruby made modifications to fit the need. How do you think the mother acquired a crazy cum addiction? I'd rather not take the chance."

"How long before this crap is out of my system?"

"Depends. Usually six to seven hours for a woman. It should be wearing off."

"I'm still fucken horny."

Vincent leaned in, kissed her, and then added, "That's probably your natural condition."

***

Conflicted and Determined

Several blocks down the road from his home, Andy spent the remainder of the day at the park in contemplation over events.

In the matter of one day, his world had been turned upside down. Although his mother needed him, he feared to see her. He was terrified of the awkward impulses fermenting in his mind. As a loving son, he was morally conflicted.

He thought, the therapist was crazy to suggest that I use my mother's condition to my advantage. How could a professional promote such an action? She implied I was sexually attracted to my mom which seems to be the typical diagnoses for every unexplainable psychosis. I've never had an impure thought about her until this morning.

Society implied such feelings were immoral and unnatural, yet, oddly it had manifested and wouldn't let up. To him, it felt normal like the desire had always existed, but the implication of that tore at his soul.

Fantasizing about her naked while performing sex acts was near constant as was his erection.

The daydreams were now so tangible that he could describe the thickness of her nipples to the plump ridges of her vagina. All facial depictions of sexual expressions were seared into his mind like snapshots from a camera. It was as if he had participated in events when those pictures were made. The possibility of that was improbable, but her irrational behavior implied something unnerving had happened between them.

Whatever had occurred had left an impact that compelled her to expose herself and come on to him sexually. If not for his dad interrupting the seduction, he would have ignored his divergent thoughts and disregarded the consequences.

The therapist had admitted to drugging his mom. She further explained that the effects made her horny as an explanation for her odd behavior. She didn't elaborate as to if the experimental anxiety drug had affected him. Under the influence, did he rape his mom without awareness of the act? If it happened, why were both his mom and the therapist hiding the truth from him?

Regardless of his consciousness of committing such a heinous act, doing it to your mom was also incest. More troubling was that he was turned on by the possibility that such an event had occurred. That wasn't the type of man he strived to be, and it added to his struggle.

Perhaps I need to alter my view on the issue to lighten the load on my heart, he thought.

After all, laws against incest were basically puritanical institutions of morality devised by feeble minds that pushed a righteous agenda that established itself as a cultural norm.

An incestuous relation wasn't always considered immoral and was commonly practiced in society before the modern age. The true crime is to dissuade passion between two consenting adults that are related. In truth, the entirety of humanity is one family simply removed by the branches of a generational tree.

"Damn," he mumbled, "What am I doing? Am I trying to justify it? It's the therapist, she put it in my head to badger me into accepting it. Who in their right mind gives advice that it's okay to fuck your mother?"

There's nothing wrong with me, he argued. My mom turns me on, I said it. Conflict resolved. It's not a sin to have sexual fantasies about your mother. That's all I've done. I may not understand how it came about, but it exists. Just confront her face to face and tell her how you feel. No harm in that.

There was no denying it, the truth throbbed in his pants with every heartbeat.

He abruptly shifted his thought to his older sister, Kristy.

She had always been his protector and confidant. He could've talked to her about his feelings because she was open-minded about such issues and could've given him advice. Now she was gone or missing. He'd regretted never been given an opportunity to say goodbye.

One day she just suddenly vanished. There was no logic to it. Of course, he'd voiced concern, but his parents diverted it to explanations that never made sense. When the therapist questioned his mother, she displayed a nervous reaction with attempts to change the subject.

It had prompted him to make inquiries and investigate. Kristy wasn't attending classes at the University and they had no record of her. He then keyed on his father's strange behavior after she left, and it pointed to something sinister. He feared to go to the cops because his father was one. The precinct was run like a boy's club and any allegation against one of their own wouldn't go anywhere. The bigger question was why his mother protected the abusive man.

In that instance, he became determined to discover all those answers. He'd do as the therapist suggested and use his mother's condition to demand the truth. Influenced by the drug, she wouldn't refuse and had said as much. He'd fight the temptation to do more.

It was then that he received a text message that had him frantically dashing to his car.

***

Direct Action

Ruby looked down at the man sprawled naked on the bed and contemplated pulling the trigger.

That man had ruined their lives and inadvertently killed her sister.

Not counting that heart-breaking event, she wanted to eradicate him for what he had done to her alone. Ending him would solve nothing. It wouldn't bring her sister back and it would eliminate any leads to find her niece and the woman he recently abducted.

No, she thought, murdering him would be detrimental to what will become of him.

All the photos and descriptive letters detailing Richard's wife being raped and subjugated demanded retribution on a level that exceeded a quick death.

Recollections of the man's crimes against Richard and his family boiled in her mind.

Richard had been inept. Trapped in prison on a trumped-up charge of rape, he was useless.

Stewing his grief in a kettle of hopelessness, he didn't act to save his family until it was too late.

She had never understood it.

What motivates a man to do nothing when his wife is being used like a whore?

Unlike him, she couldn't sit idly by and let it happen. Her sister and two young nieces had vanished, and she had been desperate to find them.

She knew it was a conspiracy involving corrupt cops but assumed that not everyone was involved.

She had been wrong, and it cost her.

She had never blamed herself for her gullibility.

No one knew the true nature of what they were up against. It wasn't a small-town of corrupt cops and officials, it was a worldwide entity and they were all victims of it.

With her brother-in-law's inaction, she followed the leads.

She found her sister, but that discovery landed her on her knees beside her sibling. On her first day of captivity, they kneeled with touching shoulders to share their abductor's cock.

That had been the day her life changed forever. One instant free and next chained in a cage to service a married couple's sexual appetites. Her entire existence was systematically erased like all the other women.

After years of captivity and recovery from that abuse, her fear of being returned to that life forced her to work from the shadows like Richard. Deception and manipulation had become tools she had acquired from those experiences and she used them in their fight.

It took the bravado shown by Opal to awaken her. The knife to her chest was an indication that she was now irrelevant like Richard. Toying with the wife and dragging out her misery served no purpose other than self-satisfaction. This was purely for revenge and revelation.

In truth, it was a minor scheme in a bigger game of chess. A plan conceived years ago to craft pieces that were unrestricted by the rules. After all, you couldn't win the war by playing with pieces that weren't on the board.

In the entirety of this scheme, Ruby considered Andy and the consequences. It wasn't an easy decision, but success was unachievable without him.

Richard refused to condone the abuse of an innocent. He argued that she would be taking unspoiled virtue and infusing corruption that might be a catalyst for a devastating outcome.

That was the one and only time Ruby lost her temper. She countered with fact.

She insinuated that Richard was a hypocrite. A man shattered by the tragedy that left him a few marbles short of a full bag. His big picture was now unattainable since the enemy had engaged their master plan. His second biggest failure was always being late for the party.

The argument shifted to a win the moment she uttered Opal's name. The man already knew his true crime. Masterminding the taking his daughter's innocence tormented him.

At that specific moment, Ruby wanted Richard wailing in misery for what he had done. She had figuratively twisted the knife, so he'd feel her pain and heartbreak. She wanted him to scream from troubling nightmares like she did every night.

"Opal had never consented to be used as a pawn!" she had cried.

She angrily yelled, "To purposely sundered your daughter's virtuousness with no end game was to play the fool!"

His attempt was a fantasy devised from hopelessness and tragedy. The idea to forge a young woman into a murderer without compassion or moral character was insanity.

Ruby remembered raging, "To intentionally make anyone feel unloved and isolated doesn't forge a weapon, it creates a monster!"

With her heart about to burst from the stress, the argument ended. She slammed the door on her way out and left Richard hysterically sobbing over his failures fashioned by dreadful mistakes.

Ruby purposely denied Richard the truth that would give him peace of mind. His fancy scheme to craft a monstrous chimera had failed years ago.

Opal hadn't become the heartless bitch he intended. Behind the scenes, Vincent had refused to give Opal that destructive quality. Training her to kill and survive was a given, but he had raised her as his own. A bond developed that was christened by devotion. Love had been the only virtue that Vincent freely gave that didn't involve a knife to the heart.

Andy was essential. Without him, their long-term goal fell apart. Ruby had never told Richard the full story of her captivity. It was too gut-wrenching to discuss much less relive. She feared regression. Her soul had been tainted by that horrid woman. A filth so unclean that the grime became an un-washable stain. The humiliation she endured was simply too shameful to tell.

Yes, she had used Andy, but it was righteous abuse. In her eyes, Andy was stone. His purity would remain untainted by the unveiling of filth. This operation wasn't just revenge, it was her only chance to free him from bondage.

...and that time was up.

Ruby laid the service pistol on the dresser and picked up the used syringe and pocketed it.

While smirking, she said, "A man like you will discover that becoming a woman is torturous. Such a reality will be your nightmare. After a year, the only cunt you'll ever see is your own. You will be beautiful but your experience as a female fuck-toy for men will be ugly. Richard kept all the pictures depicting what you did to his wife. He hasn't forgotten the letters that detailed her torment. He is determined to make sure you revisit those twisted acts. He's still angry."

Wasting time gloating, she spat at the incapacitated man. She would never feel safe until he was collared and chained. Castrate his cruelty and she'd sleep better at night.

The fear of him waking, made her frantically type a text message to Vincent. She feared the concoction's strength might not be enough to keep the fiend knocked out. Although frazzled by that thought, it was essential she trust her skills.

Vincent couldn't show up soon enough, she thought.

If everything went as she'd planned, Vincent would have fought off Opals advances and incapacitated the girl until the drug wore off. Even for a killer, the man was virtuous to a fault.

I made a horrendous mistake giving her the drug without consent. I'm a fool like Richard. I've become so traumatized by fear and urgency that my decisions mimic our enemy. I refuse to commit those atrocities ever again. Opal's determination has inspired me to be just. To win the war, we must change tactics to avoid the catastrophe wave that's swelling.

Without giving the heinous brute a second look, Ruby allowed those thoughts to become vapor when she exited the bedroom.

Upon entering the Livingroom, she found Karen spread-eagled at the base of the couch looking up at her with a dazed expression. One hand lay at the woman's side palming a lighted smart-phone and the other held an empty cup.

Ruby grinned and said, "No doubt, you called him home as suggested. You're simply too eager because you crave his cock. I felt confident in my appraisal of your action. My dear, do you need more tea?"

Karen stuttered, "Please, no—more."

Ruby slid her dress to the floor and stood over her naked. She then said, "It's time to determine if the Karen I knew can be revealed. Are you comfortable with an attempt in that endeavor?"

"I'll do anything, but I'm not that woman anymore," Karen replied.

Ruby replied, "Your anxiousness is evident, but I question if it's possible to redeem such wickedness. Are you cleansed?"

"I'm truly sorry for what I inflicted on you and your sister."

"You weren't remorseful when you snatched Andy from my grasp and held him in your arms. It's an unforgivable atrocity to keep a mother from ever holding her child. For years I've suffered for it and even now it weighs on my heart."

"Your right, it was despicable. I swore to never to be that woman again."

"I don't feel comfortable with your repentance. Back then, you taunted me by saying I'd be forced to watch him grow up at your side. You further inflicted pain, by stating that when he reached maturity, I'd be married to him and be titled cum-slut. You said my only function in his life would be to breed like a dog and produce litters. But that wasn't the end of it, was it? You served me torment in spades. Your cruelty and heartlessness remained unmatched to this day. Have you truly changed your ways?"

"I never intended—"

"No, you meant everything. You portended a future for me that succeeded on one front. I did watch my son grow up by your side until he reached maturity. Such misery was unbearable, but I forced myself to endure."

Karen said, "I thought you had served your time on the ship. They're supposed to release you at some foreign port to work at a brothel. Serving as a whore on those boats are intended to be short."

"Short as in dead? You wanted me out of your life because you had Andy. My suffering ceased to arouse you. Don't lie to me. You knew full well that a harlot's life expectancy was measured by how fast her cunt rotted from the all the abuse. You intended to send me to my death. I witnessed horrors on that ship that still haunt me. After a month of constant fucking, I finally gave up. I had become an emotionless fuck-doll."

"Oh my, I had no idea it was that bad. I was assured that you'd endure endless pleasure. As much cock as you wanted."

"Again, you lie. You know the operation, you are part of it. Those women are victims, not whores. I assure you, they want zero dick. It's continuous pleasure for the Johns, but unceasing pain for every woman on board. After two weeks of that torture, we're driven insane. I pleaded with them to send me back to you. That is true madness."

"I can envision the trauma you experience. I was a horrible person."

Ruby continued, "My body began failing from malnutrition because I ceased to eat. You can't finger your food off the floor if you're catatonic. No one cared because it was a common occurrence. If a woman still had a functional hole, it was used. Although the pain kept me conscious, my body remained inert. Incapable of moving to attempt suicide, I wished for a quick death."

"That's horrific. I'm hating myself for what I did to you."

"You're not sincere. Do you want to know how a degenerative ragdoll became human again? My salvation was a fluke of good luck that began with the death of the ship's doctor. What happens when you reawaken a biochemist to temporally fill a doctor's shoes and then give her the key to the medicine cabinet? I won't even give you the courtesy of telling you what happened next."

"Where have you been all this time? Why didn't you return to me and Andy?"

"Hon, you know I'm not stupid. No person willingly returns to their torturer. Instead, I spent years conceiving your demise. It required allowing your motherly bond to Andy to strengthen and enmesh itself into your being. That had always been the key to unravel you. It was that same bond that made you behave. Your failure was not following through with your threat to corrupt him. You refused to do it because you convinced yourself that you had changed. Is it true? Did your black heart change colors?"

Karen's eyes broadened at a realization and she wailed, "Oh no," then sob, "You've turned me into a—"

"Cum-slut. You're everything intended for me and more. My fate is now yours. You should be happy, I fixed your fertility problem. What you thought to be an operation to remove an appendix was a feign to remove a blockage in your lady parts. The doctor assured me you can bear fruit and multiply. You wanted children and Andy will father many."