Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby furrowed her brow and expressed concern by saying, "You would do that to Andy? Is it so easy to discard eighteen years of nurturing? No doubt, the old Karen is back. I see you clearly in a broad spectrum of deviant hues. It blinds me."

"When this is done, the only words I'll allow you to say is mama and papa," Karen said as she grabbed a red bottle.

Immobilized by her ailment, Ruby fought the best she could to refuse the vial of red liquid. She gurgled for effect and then quickly swallowed.

Karen greedily quaffed the other and waited for the rush. Her wide-eyes dilated, and she yelped from a pleasurable spasm. "What—what have you done to me?"

Upon regaining movement of her arms, Ruby reached out and began playing with Karen's tits. The woman jittered and moaned from the touch.

Ruby smiled and replied, "Like you, I'm trying to be good. I've stopped lying. I spoke the truth when I warned you, but you didn't listen. Darn, I could have sworn I packed the green vial, oh well. I thank you for saving me. I was truly losing myself and one minute more of feeling you finger-fuck me and I would have."

"So hornyyy," Karen slurred.

"Oh honey, so am I. My desires are fully charged. I'm just not like you. I'll swallow cum like any other woman, but I feel no compulsion to do so. Neither the original nor the new formula ever made me a slut. I always faked it, but your husband figured out I was immune. Didn't matter because I was already his pet whore."

Karen gazed at Ruby with jaw-drop stupefaction and a questioning expression. She blissfully swayed upright on her knees while her thick nipples were teased.

Watching the woman drool caused Ruby to smile. It was obvious what question Karen wanted to know. "I already told you, I'm unaffected. However, the medicine effectively eliminates my anxiety and puts my mind at ease. It has always been a remedy to ease my affliction, but I swear it does make my heart race. That's not necessarily a good thing at my age. Let's get one thing straight before we continue, I'm Andy's mother and that will never change. You're his gift better left unwrapped."

The drug didn't affect a woman's faculties as it relates to conscious thought. It numbed nothing, but it enhanced everything except pain. The aspect of being fully aware of enslaving yourself to unbridled passion was the primary component of the devastation.

Karen was stimulated and dreamy, but still capable of forming sentences. In defiance, she rambled, "My vagina will always be his. His dick is mine, not yours. I'm the mother that raised him. He will never acknowledge and accept you. He will fuck me as his mom, not as his whore. I know he will. I'll lie and make him hate you."

She ended those pronouncements with a moaning shriek followed by a rolling eye and a body tremble.

Ruby laughed and mockingly said, "What a trollop you are. Merely fantasying about him gives you spasms. You've lost the morbid game that you initiated 18-years ago with ridicule and torment. Your failure was not corrupting the man to your ways. As a result, his heart remained pure. He'll never accept you with love and neither will his manhood. Hate was the motivator that drove your life and it remains your curse."

Karen's eyes widened at the truth and she became frenzied. She cried, "Oh my God, I know what you've done! No, I don't want to live like this. Forever unloved! You've burdened me with an insatiable longing for a man I can never have! Who's the heartless one?"

"Did you not do the same to me? I'm racked with agony with an unquenchable yearning for my son that you forced upon me years ago. My suffering has been endless. Unlike you, I've felt the caress of love from my sister and can identify its tendrils. I didn't lie when I said you'd share my fate. I didn't take love from you. That's your self-inflicted wound. On the contrary, I've purified it and gave it back. You are correct in your assessment."

Karen said, "I love him. I must have him. Let him use me!"

"Do you accept your fate as Andy's slut? Do you submit to bear his children? Will you answer my questions truthfully? Unlike you, I'm giving you the choice I never had. If you refuse subjugation, you can return to your dreary life without him and you'll never see me again."

"Yes, yes...to everything. Please make him love me back. I need his passion in me!"

"By your acceptance, you're forever marked as Andy's whore. He seeks answers to his sister's fate as do I. Where is Kristy? What has become of her?"

"I don't know where she is. My husband sent her away."

"Oh, I know there's more to that story. I can tell because you just pleasurably shuddered and squirted juice to the floor."

Karen's eyes narrowed, and her face flushed. She angrily yelled, "My husband lied to me! He didn't keep her in the basement to subjugate her. Yes, she found out the truth, but he kept her there to protect her from me. The bastard loved bitch!"

Ruby expressed legitimate surprise to those statements. "That can't be true. I heard him describe his atrocious crimes. They were horrid."

Again, she cried, "He lied to me. They were fucking!"

Ruby didn't hide her shock at that revelation and said, "Impossible, Kristy wouldn't willingly have sex with him. He raised her as his daughter and that was the relationship. None of our reports indicate otherwise. Why would she need protection from you? Unless you did something to her. Did you?"

Karen acquired a maniacal look like that of serial killer recently handcuffed. She began rubbing her nub and creepily giggled. She then said, "I ravished the fuck out of her, but she begged for the experience. I made her my buttercup and ate her cream. You know nothing. She's a skank like her horny mother. The kinky bitch enjoyed it and didn't tell him until the day she was caught. He deceived me. Kristy brought me joy and he took her from me."

Ruby grinned in response to her admitted crime.

Karen became confused but then shrieked when a hard penis impaled her with ramming force.

Ruby muffled Karen's cries by shoving the woman's open mouth onto her pussy.

Grinding the woman's face into her sex, Ruby said, "Oh, he definitely hates you now."

***

Porking Mom

Andy spat, "I hate you!" with each pounding thrust.

He watched Karen arch her back as her body violently rocked from those jack-hammering impacts.

He didn't see her facial expression locked with contortion that combined pleasure, pain, and humiliation. But he did feel her body tremble and flush with a fiery heat.

Pivoting his eyes at Ruby, he saw a look between adoration and lust. His real mother taken from him at birth. A woman tormented and forced to suffer intolerable pain and heartbreak.

He had borne the entirety of that tragic story and held his tongue. Although his emotions peaked to the point of bursting, he held his fury because his fear of disrupting the truth outweighed it. The shocking crimes of inhumanity and cruelty flowed from that horrid woman's mouth as freely as his tears.

He now saw Ruby without the deceptive drab of her therapist persona. Naked and displayed in her natural state, he observed her beauty and enduring love. The woman made his dick harder.

I'm done being conflicted and confused, he thought.

Ruby caught his look and questioned, "Andy, what's wrong? I saw you shake your head and sigh. I know you're troubled by this. No doubt conflicted. It's not easy hearing the truth. You were comfortable with your life and I uprooted it. For that, I'm sorry. I debated going through with this for your sake."

"Troubled? Yeah, and you don't know how much. Conflicted? No longer," he replied.

Following that response, he buried his dick to his balls and crimped Karen's hips tight and held her in place.

Karen's torso twisted, and her head cocked back as she pleaded, "Please fuck me. I'll do anything. I promise I'll be good."

He grabbed Karen's chin and then said, "Even knowing the truth, I still view you as my mom. How's that for a mind-fuck. Did you ever love me?"

"Yes, I am your mother! Love me, not her." Karen wailed.

Andy released her and then looked directly at Ruby and hesitated.

Ruby said, "You have a question for me?"

He replied, "I can do anything to her without consequence?"

Ruby furrowed her brow and replied, "No and your limitation depends on intent. Are you planning on being inhuman like her? Sexual exploitation as much as you desire. She wants to be used that way. Understand, don't abuse the power you have over her or it makes you no better than her. I didn't do this to make you the monster."

"No, I would never do that. That's not why I asked the question. I just don't understand how all this works. Does she always have to be drugged?"

"Absolutely not. She's committed herself to you freely. The lust she feels is now part of her, but it will diminish over time. She no longer requires the drug and she'll be as nasty as you want."

Karen abruptly pleaded, "Anything, nasty as you want, yes, yes, yes! Please show me your love!"

Andy couldn't help but smile at Karen's desperation. He then said, "It's driving her mad that I've stopped. So crazy, I feel her milking my dick. Jesus, she's crimped down on my rod like a noose."

Ruby returned the smile and said, "You like that, huh? You're in for some treats. Wait till she's riding you."

His smile vanished, replaced by a response of hesitation with his lips tightly crimped.

Ruby sorrowfully looked away and said, "You've got that look again. I think I understand. You want me to leave the room, so you can play with your gift in private. I won't trouble you and I'll go to the next room."

Andy quickly responded, "No—I don't want you to leave. I just don't know how to ask. This is all new to me. I was thinking the opposite. You and me—you know."

Karen swiveled her head to each of them in rapid secession while yelling, "No—not her. I'm your mother. Love me—do anything!"

Ruby broadened her eyes, unsure how to respond to the unexpected invitation.

She panted and then steadied her breath before she said, "Never in my life would I have expected that. Andy, I'm your birth-mother. The real thing. I'm old, fat, and unattractive. I know I've muddled your mind with this mess, but—"

Andy abruptly interrupted by saying, "I'm not confused. Not anymore. You're not unattractive to me. Quite the opposite. Knowing you're my mom affects me strangely. Like a tingling chill down my spine, if that explains it."

Ruby blushed.

Karen became frenzied. She fixed her gaze on Ruby and frantically shook her head while screaming, "No...that can't happen. You can't have him. I'm his slut, me, me, me..."

Ruby smiled at Karen's madness and then directed her attention back to Andy. "You know my story and what she did to me. It shames me. Us coupling—ah, mom and son, well, it's taboo. In truth, it frightens me."

"I'm not pressuring you. The last thing I want is to hurt you," he replied.

Ruby immediately pushed Karen from between her legs and shoved her away.

Karen spun back to the doggy position and crimped her hands to Ruby's knees. She wept and cried, "I'm his mother, me, me, me. Not you. No love for you!"

Andy released Karen's waist and pulled his dick from her tightly crimped slit. He then tossed her to the side and commanded, "Stay," like she was a dog.

Ruby stood and stared at Andy. Overwhelmed with emotion, a single tear trickled from one eye and her lips trembled.

Andy moved to her and enclosed her in a gentle hug.

He brushed a lock of hair from her face and gazed at her. Happy at holding his mother for the first time, he smiled and said, "It's okay. We'll take it slow. You want to stop, just say so. If you change your mind, we'll pretend it never happened and never discuss it again. We do what you're comfortable with."

Ruby softly pounded on his chest with an open hand and sorrowfully mumbled, "Your too good. I feel like I'm in a dream."

"It's real. I'm not good because of her, I'm good because I take after my mother."

Ruby burst into tears and rested her head against his chest. "Andy, this is crazy. We shouldn't do it. I did this to you, that's why it's easy for you to accept it."

Andy drew her chin up and leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

Both widened their eyes the instant they're mouths touched.

It was a spontaneous connection between two lost souls becoming one.

Their mouth's opened and their tongues intertwined and slithered widely against each other.

Andy rocked her backward until her heels pressed the couch and then carefully tilted her.

Ruby's broad rear hit the cushion with a bounce.

He broke the wet kiss and said, "Weren't you going to give me the blue liquid?"

"No, Andy, that was just a prop for her. I never intended for you to take it." She eyed his protrusion and said, "You don't need it and I refuse to mess you up."

"What does it do?"

"It's like super-Viagra with a kick and lots more. My heart can't take it."

"Because of your heart condition?"

"No, because of my endurance. I don't have that affliction. It was broken, and you mended it."

Karen said, "Give it to him. Then he can fuck us both unconscious. He'll wear out all our holes and leave us begging for more."

Andy replied, "It does that?"

"It's different for men. Pure pleasure with animalist urges. Love becomes lust and you don't care about consequences or who you fuck," Ruby replied.

"Andy, drink it!" Karen desperately begged.

He looked at Karen and shook his head. "If she's so desperate for me to consume it then it's got to be bad. You're right, I don't need it. It frightens me."

Ruby nodded with a smile. She then said, "I'd feel more comfortable if you did it from behind. I fear for my sanity if you were on top of me."

After maneuvering Ruby in a position with her ass raised and her torso halfway propped on the edge of the couch cushion, Andy had an idea.

"Mommy-slut, come here. You're going to put my dick in my real mom and urge me to ejaculate in her. You'll taste my love for her."

Both Karen and Ruby's eyes widened at that announcement. One from selfishness and the other from fear.

Ruby hesitantly said, "Ah—not a good idea, not when I'm dosed. I'm not immune to that effect. I'm too old to raise a—"

Karen grinned at Ruby's horrified expression and abruptly interjected, "Yes, empty your balls in your mom!" She immediately shuffled over to Ruby to rub her clit and said, "I'll prepare her for you."

Ruby moaned from the stimulation.

Andy expressed bewilderment. "Ah, what just happened?"

Ruby was quite aware of what Karen was doing. Pleasuring her pussy to make it wet wasn't preparation, it was to make her horny, so she'd cease any resistance. It effectively worked.

Ruby rambled out, "Yes, yes, yes...," then undulated her pelvis against the pleasuring hand. She deliriously uttered, "Just do it...I'm tingling at the thought now."

Andy wasn't given the opportunity to decipher their odd behavior.

Karen eagerly grabbed his dick and then rubbed its head along Ruby's slit and taunted, "Feel Andy's little dick pleasuring you?"

Ruby heatedly replied, "Bitch, you can't hurt me anymore. That's Andy's big cock and its ecstasy."

Andy slapped Karen on the head and shook his head to indicate, no.

In retribution, she rose from her knees and scrambled behind him to push his rear.

Ruby trembled with bliss as her son's shaft impaled her.

Andy moaned, "Oh God!" as his mom's wet pussy enveloped his rod.

Karen massaged his balls to offer encouragement and yelled, "Fuck your mom to death. Jet you tasty cum in her so I can eat it out!"

***

Observing Conception

Opal's hand flew to her face to hide embarrassment. She then observed Vincent's reaction to the action, and said, "So, she's getting some dick. What's the problem?"

Vincent flatly replied, "Andy's your cousin. I probably should have mentioned that."

She covered her mouth and giggled from that revelation. She then said, "Andy is fucking Ruby and they're related?"

"Yeah, more than a relation, he's her son"

"You're shitting me. No son fucks their mom like that."

Vincent gave Opal a hard look.

She said in response, "Are you going to tell me what the problem is?"

"This wasn't supposed to happen," he replied.

"Well, it's occurring. She's enjoying it, perhaps too much. Keeps deliriously screaming his name. That's a woman with passion if I ever heard one," she said.

Vincent sighed and then exclaimed, "Ruby keeps saying she's immune, but she's not a hundred percent. The original formula had no effect on her, but not the new stuff. She's partially invulnerable and like you, she feels the effects. It's different for each person. Some don't get horny or see hallucinations and they have full control of their behavior. However, there are several effects none of you are resistant to."

"You think she's on it? I didn't behave like that. She's fucking like a whore. I would never have expected an old fat lady could move like that."

"Yeah, she's on it, which means we almost lost her. Unlike women dosed with it, she can control those compulsions. She's also capable of giving in to it like now. What your hearing is a woman fully swayed by it. She's been using it as a remedy for her condition and to build up a tolerance."

"Doesn't explain why you're so concerned."

Vincent exclaimed, "She has other issues that I've been helping her cope with. Not my place to tell her story, but she has trauma that's left scars. I fear the aftermath. Remember what results from such couplings."

Opal's eyes broadened upon realization and she mumbled, "Oh, shit. She's too damn old for that."

He said, "Remember the enemy's master plan? To degrade the family structure to initiate a societal collapse. Well, corrupting families is minor compared to the consequence of those unions. Ruby calls it, born from the drug. The offspring from those couplings are perfectly healthy with no genetic abnormalities from incest. But—"

"Fucken—what? Tell me," she inquired.

"The children aren't normal. Only babies conceived by parents medicated with both the red and blue are the ones affected. Ruby suspects that the traits associated with those drugs won't kick in until the children reach maturity. In her words, the door to Hell opens and mating season begins."

Opal said, "Why is that a problem?"

"Those unions will be the death knell that sunders civilization. Humans will become little more than fuck-monkeys. It's still too soon to tell."

"It would require overwhelming numbers to be effective. How many children?"

Vincent gave her a fixed stare and said, "Constant impregnation from one birth to the next. If it wasn't for the devastation it causes, this would be a miracle cure for infertility. It defies the laws of biology, but it gets wackier than that."

"It can't get crazier than what you just told me," Opal replied.

"Yeah, it can. The gestation period is four months. All children born from the drug are delivered fully formed as if they were carried full term."

Opal said, "I don't believe you. Those women would be popping out babies left and right like an assembly line. Shit like that would be all over the news."

"You would think. It hasn't happened yet. These families are given instructions during indoctrination. They deliver at home. Anyone that gets nosy, well, let's just say they permanently become part of the family along with their own."

"Do you know how insane that sounds?" she said with astonishment.

"Yeah. I was a skeptic until I saw test subjects giving birth at four months. I've also watched surveillance videos of indoctrinated families. It's happening just as Rudy suspected. If we don't find Kristy within the next six months, it may be too late to reverse course."

"Why would Kristy be the only solution?"