All Comments on 'Bad Mother Ch. 02'

by IdeeFixee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 10 years ago
hot

Punishing a slut mother has never sounded so good before, Master Matthew needs to claim his slut once and for all my marking her with his brand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Woooww

You really did make BDSM with mummy so hot! Now that you shared those pictures of then hottest milf in town with your cousin/best friend Alex I wonder what he will do? And how many more boys/men will get to enjoy this milf? How many teens will lose their virginity to her, and how many old men will remember the good times? Can't wait for the next.

Your one hell of a writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Classic Installment!

Another Classic Installment from you!! You are one of my all time favorite writers in literotica!! or any other web! I love how you manage to make just a mother/son bondage moment so hott! Can't wait to see what you do when the cousin comes in! And will you add more guys to the mix? Please always have the son involved and not run off to some other bimbo, I mean he already has a hot milf mother! And I don't know other people's niche, but only keep one woman?

Either way, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Also..

Will there be public display of this bad mother by son and his friends? Like son, and some of his friends take the mother to the mall and display her in front of grown men, or horny teenagers (18+)? Movie, stores, school, park, etc.?

Possible where she has a device in her pussy, and made to talk to a store clerk?

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 10 years ago
Not quite as good as the first chapter

Perhaps it's unavoidable that this chapter seemed more rote despite the son's doing more and different things to his mother. The first chapter was more engaging in part because of the mother's mix of surprise and pleasure as she discovers her son is a "natural" as a Dom. While the hint at the end of this chapter of a new wrinkle is encouraging, what will truly elevate this story would be a real evolution in the mother and son's relatedness.

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 7 years ago
Too Wordy

I dig the premise of the story and I understand these are short chapters but this one was just too wordy for me. I like description but a scene can be overly descriptive abs the scene doesn't move our flow. Just my opinion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous