All Comments on 'Bad Pastor Ch. 01'

by neviimkethuvim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
So it's apparantly not all about kapellmeistering over the chorus?

This reads along the lines of a wrestling 'shoot' where an insider in the grappling biz will break down what really goes on behind the curtain and in the ring . You kind of knew but you didn't absolutely know until the trade secrets are disclosed. I'm not outraged or surprised per se. The author does a through and efficient job of disclosing what a facade religion is.

Mind you , if you want to conventionally believe, that's not a problem but people being people like to color in between the lines. Who got hurt ? No one . The seduction was a little shopworn and rote. No one was playing hard to get. The narrator was a young man in top form and fell happily into the lush web woven by his comely congregation of one.

I liked the novelty of narrator's profession and effortless way ( almost to a fault ) dithering ambivalence was quashed. Is the narrator a rogue ? I think he's a one eyed Jack that can be motivated toshow the other side of his face when invited by the more bohemian minded, luminous, comely snd very, very willing members of his flock.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought everyone was cashing in on Amish smut. Nice to see some good old fashioned Baptist smut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing!

I liked it - hope you keep writing and provide chapter 2 through . . . all 50, perhaps?

Ignore the comments that simply complain or denigrate - they're just insecure.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
ehh

ok writing, kept my interest, but note a hint of hubris in the telling. That always turns me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why the name?

The other commenters have said everything I would have, so I'll just ask one question:

Why is her name Jeri? As a tribute to Jeri Ryan?

I would have gone with Sarah, in tribute to Sarah Shahi, a lovely actor who actually IS a retired Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneviimkethuvim@neviimkethuvim
35 Followers
None of what I write is true. Some of it is based on real people and real situations, but none of it has actually occurred.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES