All Comments on 'Bad Santa Ch. 01'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope there's a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When I was in college, I worked one Xmas break as an elf with another girl at a Santa Claus shoot at a department store. Set in a street window, children would come up and have their picture taken on Santa's lap. Not everyone liked Jolly Ol' Saint Nick, and some would cry, other children would pull his beard, and some would punch him in his jolly belly. It was the job of the elf girls to help save Santa from these juvenile monsters. Our poor Santa said he had found the job on Craigslist after being laid off just before Xmas. It was a thankless task, and we were glad when the last child left the afternoon prior to Christmas eve. My fellow elf and I were asked by the photographer if we had a gift for Santa after all he had endured the past two weeks? We hadn't thought of him. Then the photographer mentioned something that surprised us, and no doubt would Mr. Claus. "As a joke why don't you girls suck him off," he quipped? I thought it sounded crazy. but how many girls can say they blew Santa? Yes, we gave him a blow job, and he and the photographer got pictures, before store officials saw them and fired us. To me it seemed like a small price to pay for our gift.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You had me until Santa was kissing the STALKING of one of them.

How do you get it right so MANY times, & then screw it up?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous