Bad Santa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Santa," Melanie said, giving him a truly sexy look.

"Thank you," Carl panted, "you girls are very talented."

"That felt amazing Santa, just like I always imagined," Brandi said, sitting back down in his lap. He let his hands roam all over her body.

"Uh, Santa, your candy cane isn't hard anymore," Melanie said in disappointment. "If we kiss again can we make it hard?"

"Uh, maybe," Carl said, knowing he was likely done for the night, unless he got some help. This was already the best sex he had ever had, but he knew he might never get another opportunity like this again. "Daddy doesn't have any Viagra does he?" Carl asked.

"I don't know," Melanie said, "I don't think so."

"Does your mom look like you two?" Carl asked.

"Ya, kind of," Brandi nodded.

"And is your dad over fifty?" Carl asked.

"Ya, he's in his sixties," Melanie said.

"Then he has Viagra," Carl said. "Why don't one of you go check in their bathroom." Melanie shrugged, and went upstairs to check. In the meantime Carl went back to Brandi's body. He leaned over and took her left breast in his mouth, and began to suck. He couldn't believe how big and soft these girls' tits were. He was beginning to get a little hard again on his own when Melanie returned.

"You were right," Melanie said, "there was Viagra in their bathroom, how did you know?"

"Because I'm Santa," Carl grunted. "Now grab me a beer and hand those pills over." Melanie went and got him a beer, and handed it over with a small white bottle. Carl downed the beer and two pills.

"Ok girls, how do we get Santa's candy cane hard?" he asked.

"We kiss each other again," Brandi said, looking over at Melanie.

"That's right," Carl nodded. "But since this is such a special Christmas, we might need to do a little more. Why don't you girls lay on the couch, and sixty-nine. You know how to do that right?"

"No Santa, how do we do that?" Brandi asked in her little girl's voice. He could tell she was just playing the game now.

"You lie down," Carl instructed, and Brandi lay on the couch. "Now Melanie, you get on top of your sister. No, facing the other way. Ya, like that. Now you lay on top of her. And now you girls kiss each other's stockings." Brandi reached up and grabbed her sister's ass, and pulled it down onto her face. She began licking her pussy. Melanie looked surprised, and she looked over at Carl, who just nodded with an evil grin. Melanie lowered her head between Brandi's thighs, and began eating her out as well. Carl watched as the two gorgeous blonde sisters sixty nined. It was hot as all hell, and he was hard in less than a minute. He let them go a while longer, enjoying the view.

"Ok girls," he said, ready to join the fun again. "Santa's candy cane is hard again. Who wants a special Christmas treat?"

"I do," both girls said in unison as they emerged from each other's crotches.

"Good, why don't you both get on your knees, and face the couch," Carl said, and they quickly did. They knelt side by side, and Carl stared at their perfect asses. He got down behind Brandi, and shoved his way in. He fucked her for a few seconds, and then pulled out and moved over to Melanie. They both felt amazing, and he went back and forth between them, shoving his cock in deep.

"Get back on the couch," Carl said, and they quickly did. "Melanie, you get on top again, but facing the same way this time." Brandi lay on her back, and Melanie got down on top of her. They began making out without him needing to tell them. He stared down at their big tits mashed together, and shook his head in disbelief. He got behind them, and shoved his way into Melanie. He fucked her for a while, and then pulled out and right into Brandi. Carl fucked them like this for a while, switching often. Brandi came at least once, and he thought Melanie might have to. He was getting close again himself, when out of nowhere the doorbell rang.

"Fuck," Carl grunted, "who the fuck is that?"

"Uh oh," Brandi said.

"What do you mean uh oh?" Carl said.

"I think that's our older sister Britney," Melanie said, rolling off of Brandi. "She's not exactly a big Santa fan like us."

12